Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here manage to quit?

Attached: Cig3.jpg (596x506, 229K)

begone leaf bot

Not a bot

Attached: 20180421_161619.jpg (5312x2988, 3.52M)

I'm trying. Funny you made this thread.

But if I quit, I won't be able to show off my Zippo

Attached: 20180424_152452.jpg (450x901, 222K)

almost 4 packs a day? ffs leaf rake yourself.

just smoke weed [spoiler]lmao[/spoiler]

Attached: 1510207962078.png (702x1258, 395K)

Attached: 1504344187239.png (779x1250, 402K)

Actually, I have a friend who has never smoked and he always carries around a lighter. He keeps it around as an antistress thingy to keep his fingers occupied. It also provides a service to everyone else in the group as we all smoke.

Just vape a clear vape juice that consists only of vg and nicotine.

good god how do you have the time?
i'm using lozenges right now, i like it.

Duplicate thread
sage

Is it a Zippo, or just a regular disposable lighter?

I just quit. Havent smoked in about a week. No fucking pills, gum, patches... any of that shit. I quit cold turkey after smoking 1.5-2 packs a day for longer than id admit to

I'm sure this isn't considered spam or non-political/news. Thanks, (((mods))).

Regular.

I quite 3 months ago, cold turkey. Even though I thought there was no way I could ever quite it was surprisingly easy. I do know how you feel, tho.

weed lmao will help.
kratom will help.
a nice cold turkey is the easiest and quickest way however

I quit smoking when i was like " holy shit everyone is dying of cancer ,not this guy " and i dropped it

>Kebab cigarettes
How could you!?

Attached: kylo-ren-traitor-gif-6.gif (480x254, 1.2M)

Gods work annon..
You don't know how bad it fucks with schizos on here seeing the same threads AND same exact first few responses.
The "my mom just died" thread from yesterday and the "you should have replied to those posts" reply were definitely posted verbatum and i wasn't the only one to notice. Couldn't find the original though. maybe the matrix glitched

Smoked roughly a pack per day, quit smoking after 10 years about 2 weeks ago. Things have been great. Do it cold turkey and cut out caffeine as well, you will feel amazing man. You can do it.

Smoked until my lungs started to give me sharp pains. Bought some vapes and never looked back.

Nah, it's German
Just kidding
It's a souvenir from a friend who was in Syria. They taste pretty good, there's something extra in the tobacco, but they are awfully strong.

Attached: 1509289137613.jpg (762x738, 93K)

Man I wish I would fucking quit too.
I fell for the Smokey jew trick

Currently quitting caffeinejew, I've been angry as hell half the time, the other half I have been sleeping.