How do you guys deal with ultra blue pilled family members?

my half sister is the biggest goddamn leftist whore that has ever lived. if you ever thought all the "fuck trump and fuck white people" are larpers, you are wrong. there are some that are true believers in this shit and my sister is one of them. yes she's white (jewish, different mother)

ever since trump got elected she has become unhinged, we used to talk politics and current events but now the mere mention of anything sends her into a spitting rage. i am right wing but (attempt) to hide my powerlevel by being a lolbertarian but every time i say anything short of "Hillary Clinton YYYASSSS QUEEN" she basically calls me a nazi and accusses me of being a "closeted" trump supporter. she yells "Breitbart!" at the top of her lungs (as if breitbart civcucks are remotely close to my position)

in addition to that she is becoming hideously ugly, i seriously think she might be bald by the time she's 40, (36 now) no husband or kids obviously, i don't think there's a white dude blue pilled enough to date her. she lives in NYC and makes six figures but still lives with a roommate and spends all her money as soon as she gets it, she's basically a living version of that show with the two jew girls but she's FAR uglier. i cannot imagine how many nig nogs have run a train on her and i don't care

last christmas she was so out of control she hit me and it was all i could do not to break her hook of a nose. i seriously told my parents i was disowning her and they were like "just calm down" i think they were thinking the same thing but wuoldn't admit it. i haven't seen her since and she's cried crocodile tears over it but she's coming back at some point but how the fuck do i deal with her? do i seriously just cut her out of my life? goddamnit

Attached: 161222_FT_internet-law.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 280K)

>yes she's white (jewish, different mother)

This is just wrong on many levels

you're just mad she won't fuck you anymore.

defoo

Attached: molymeme.jpg (759x443, 16K)

I'd start off with "Neutral" educational videos that are very thought provoking and promote true critical thinking skills. I believe this is what the leftist lacks. Start with Yuri Bezmenov on demoralization.

>family problems
>instantly thinks about incest
>typical nigger

>she basically calls me a nazi and accusses me of being a "closeted" trump supporter
She's not wrong though

i'm sure many of us are in similar situations as op. i have a sibling who literally works for buzzfeed, one that watches that female red haired goblino comedian joke about white genocide and another that owns a shirt that says "anarchy is feminine". i feel you op. fucking kill me

Attached: 1492267872457.png (556x430, 81K)

All half Jewish girls start looking like goblins later on in life, might as well have a good laugh at her expensive and tell her to get a job at the Harry Potter bank she wishes was real.

She's too far gone bruh. Don't ignore her tho, if you're in her presence at any point, aggressively counter her at every turn.

Argue in good fashion. If it doesn't work let her be red-pilled on her own.

Cut them out. My ultra-liberal alcoholic brother has literal meltdowns over everything now, he tells the rest of the family we “don’t think right”, and he still believes Trump raped a 13 year old. This summer, most of the family said we wish him well, but that he can fuck off with his condescending and retarded bullshit. Best move I made in ages.

The real answer is that family and politics shouldn't intersect. I haven't once seen a successful patriarch get pissy at the family dinner because of some immature female relative. Be strong, gracious and forgiving. Be a man.

By being the successful one with a family that has values. The rest of my family, my parents included, are dysfunctional.

It’s funny because they think I’m strange yet I’m the one with my life together.

I would advise not pushing back so hard as to damage your relationships. Make it known where you stand, but don't go out of your way to be combative. Take the high road when it's offered to you.
My mother, for example, is a centrist Republican who despises and fears Trump with all of her heart. She even voted for Clinton. Having said that, she is starting to see the modern left wing for what they are in terms of their propaganda, terroristic threats, and illogical stances. Her rhetoric has changed markedly from the election to now, and I think she's very close to the realization of what's actually going on.
Fighting back too hard just drives them further into their camp and makes it harder for them to come to terms with things. They need to realize the bullshit on their own, you can't open their eyes for them.

Oh my sides user a+

Attached: 1499175160005.jpg (414x479, 59K)

I don't deal with a blue pulled family desu
My family is relatively redpilled
This

Fuck that. Don't give them the luxury of a strong family dynamic. Cut them off. The one area of strength we have is the family.

Or you could just let her be on her own and do any kind of crazy protest.

you disown her and your father, obviously.

This is true, but your mother was the perfect example of someone who could potentially be redpilled. In that instance, being patient and dropping pieces of information here and there is best.

"You can personally take them around a gulag and they will still deny and refuse to believe you" -Yuri Bezmenov

Dont deal with leftists, they will most likely not listen. Save your redpilling energy for Normalfags, apolotical, new to politics and the slightly bluepilled.
Just reveal your full powerlevel, call her a dirty subversive hook-nosed kike and how you regret every day that Hitler didnt make her into a lamp shade because at least she would have looked nice then.

Attached: 1533EF8D-288B-42C6-A48E-2A83F53226C8.png (378x445, 241K)

oh and encourage her to protest, watching people with personality disorders protest shit is my fetish

Dude, but do you understand that these people want to get rid of the family? Not directly but they are feeding into this ideal, the ideal of Marxism

>she's white (jewish, different mother)

Attached: 1529882399734.jpg (703x703, 78K)

I stay civil the 2 times a year I choose to endure their company for the sake of familial bonds

When you're in private only with her stop cucking and go full fash. I doubt she has any credibility at this point regarding you and your political views so no sense hiding it.

Otherwise just understand that she's a Jew so there's pretty much nothing you can do, plus we don't want her reproducing and creating more Jews so don't get beat up about it.

>All half Jewish girls start looking like goblins later on in life

>she's (((white))) (jewish, different mother)
Full Juice, the mother's blood tells the truth. Study the ennemy.

never engage them in reasoable discourse

just use jokes and rhetoric to shut down their talking points

>my half sister is the biggest goddamn leftist whore that has ever lived.
>half sister
>divorced parents
>(((blended family)))

thats four problem OP. You're parents fucked up when they got a divorce and destroyed the lords holy matrimony.

Stopped reading after that

i would disown her just because shes jewish i wouldnt want a jew in my family just tell her to do inbreeding with u or she fucks off from ur life

this