Should there be an age limit for swxual reassignment surgery?

Should there be an age limit for swxual reassignment surgery?

Attached: 1530223066725.png (510x763, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/news/jazz-jennings-and-the-zio-conspiracy-of-transgender-kids
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

It should be banned outright, and doctors who perform them should be shot.

How long until....

Is Jazz a Jew? That (((nose))) always bothered me.

No it should be illegal

there is and it's 18 but no one should get it.

is he fucking balding
what the fuck

No, we should definately inject babies with sex hormones. Get em while they're young so the gender dysphoria isn't first.

What the fuck do you think?

She actually looks great.

You can see the regret in his eyes.

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

Yes, he's a jew.

Yea seems to be a common thing with trannies the hormones make them go bald

Ya she is Jewish. The family name is not Jennings. Also an age limit won't really matter for that surgery. Most tranny faggots are poor and get the surgery done in places like Thailand.

No. But it should only be performed if a properly trained state official certifies that they have a chance of passing.

No such thing. Chopping off a guy's dick turns him into a male eunuch, not a female.

Finally joined the Dilation Nation!

Attached: chopfast.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

yeah, after few years of multiple-times-per-day-dilations suicide

did he finally get his dick ripped off?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

L Y N C H I A N
Y
N
C
H
I
A
N

Countdown to suicide.

What a jew rat face

>those lips

Attached: 1487925219727.jpg (453x439, 85K)

Yeah, but I think the rabbi may have over done it on the circumcision.

HASSAN CHOP!

Attached: hassan chop!.gif (500x375, 902K)

spbp

he is offing himself before 22

How this type of surgery is even legal is completely beyond me. It's genital mutilation, pure and simple.

are they going to show the result?

jews

So parents to prison when?

Parents & doctors straight to the chair.

at least he will never lose his hair now

Yep

why does jazz look more mexican than the rest of the family? does it just tan like crazy or what? idgi

Attached: thinking.gif (278x234, 45K)

Yes. We aren't some third world shit hole like Brazil doing these fringe surgeries.

They used his colon to make his fake vagina.

It's so ugly, those fucking lips and nose make me want to puke. Infact, exuse me for one second.

Attached: 1529617799635.png (572x430, 226K)

you can slightly see the regret in his eyes

Well if you had a micro penis like Jazz did.. you might as well turn it into a vagina

this shitty jazz tranny seems so forced like someone forced her to become a tranny her whole life

just watch her youtube videos theyre unauthentic

lmao its weird

Attached: tumblr_parj24YrvG1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (800x1076, 253K)

Goddamn, why didn’t it get a nose job?

JESUS CHRIST DUDE I'M FUCKING EATING

nice hairline

Attached: male pattern baldness Bailey Jay.jpg (480x640, 72K)

Ugly nose & fucked up lips and smile.

That look in his eye

Attached: 1522862862218.png (731x611, 876K)

in older episodes of the show there's times when he's saying he's unsure of this and doesn't want to disappoint his mom etc

they totally fucked with his head and got him to do this for attention

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: FWWM2.png (1920x1080, 878K)

I watched his videos. He's prone to depression. When the realization that he castrated himself and that a pocket of peritoneal tissue is not a vagina kicks in he might do something.

does she have a jew up her nostril?

Attached: wc262.gif (468x670, 56K)

>when you're a woman but you get male pattern baldness and prostate issues as you got older

Attached: hugemistake.gif (412x200, 3.07M)

>Vagina
Either way your fucking an asshole

>she
kys

I almost want to see what the result looks like just to laugh at his self mutilation, but I'm pretty sure the FBI would still consider disgusting gaping pelvic wounds to be CP.

Attached: 3110ed740f4f0ceed60e490bb84e607f--craft-supplies-laughing.jpg (237x271, 20K)

hey! Men have periods too, you know. Bigot.

Yes, and the pain, the fear and the confusion as well. You can tell he had no idea what the surgery, recovery, etc. would be like. The doctors probably explained it to him, but he's so brainwashed it was all in one ear, out the other. The only thing he retained was "I'll have a vagina!" It's the same for most trans people, that's why they end up killing themselves.

Bad news, 'Jazz'! You're still genetically male!

Attached: [BAD NEWS INTENSIFIES].gif (500x332, 698K)

if only you knew how bad things really are

Me on the left.

You bet his mom rubs his dad's clit and they both get off to it thinking bout what they did???

The nose knows.

>Is Jazz a Jew?
Jazz Jennings = Jaron Bloshinsky

What do you think?

redice.tv/news/jazz-jennings-and-the-zio-conspiracy-of-transgender-kids

Underrated

totally degenerate

Attached: transschlomo.jpg (320x537, 70K)

>Normal
>Beautiful
>The left never lies

Taking digit bets on when it AN HEROS

Attached: mental illness.jpg (600x800, 42K)

It’s absolutely hideous.

Stop triggering me with this Makita infidel.

his mom def gets off from doing this, you can tell

she looks dead inside

Yes. 24.
Your brain isn't fully matured until you are at least 24.

nice read even if its a pasta

when is he cutting it off? the anticipation is wearing off, bitch needs to shit or get off the pot

a tranny can pass as a woman but the dna will always be male and that includes male pattern baldness.

The kid always looks sad... When it was 14 it had the 1000 dick stare...

Attached: 1530036743215.png (650x649, 529K)

>*fake smiles*
>"Fuck I should have become a trap instead"

That wasn't the actually conversation, was it? Tell me some /v/ LARPer just added the closed caption.

you are an idiot and dont understand how mpb works
tha dna encoding might be there but there is NOTHING to trigger it. this faggot chopped off his balls and is on tranny meds, theres not testo to convert to DHT. Jesus i thought pol is a board for intelligent people
what you see isnt hair loss but a naturally massive 5head. notice how the corners are closed, this is a feminine hairline. also that skin glow is from the estrogen hes swallowing daily

I actually keked out loud.Here, to soothe your autism Krautbro.

>was tempted to upload a DeWalt for the lulz

Attached: 0002.jpg (840x754, 136K)

"I've made a terrible mistake"

Attached: Untitled.png (406x153, 39K)

Place your bets on how many time it will took for... it... to comit suicide.
>4 years

Attached: 151083448627.jpg (1437x1080, 211K)

Soon

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 7K)

you are an autist if you dont understand from the muscles lateral to the eyes hes genuienely smiling
it just seems like sadness in the original pic bcz of the droopy jewish eyes

Underrated

6 months or less

Attached: 1422228350572.png (217x220, 87K)

Obligatory

Attached: image.jpg (494x391, 89K)

>not blue Bosch
>not Hilti
>not Fein
Stay away from me and my tools.

No.

If someone people are insane and teach their kids this insane shit- great, they will be sterile.

let them cut their dicks off, no more lefty genes in population.

Attached: aXxqXgV_460s.jpg (460x444, 38K)

Should be getting plastic surgery. That face makes me want to throw up

Always a fake smile with to open lips all glossy like the pageant girls who spread fowl tasting stuff on their teeth that burns the lips to force them to make that smile

That smile isn’t genuine

this is what I'm genuinely curious about. I said it before he got his dick chopped off.
Will the money and fame override the natural tendency of these things to off themselves? I honestly don't know...

1 year or two weeks after the tv shows are cancelled.

Attached: 1527850639524.jpg (700x699, 79K)

kek

6 years, man DNA need to kick + fame need to fade completely away