Do you faggots actually support this faggot?

do you faggots actually support this faggot?
white nationalism is retarded as fuck. only niggers are dumb enough to have their skin colour as an identity. it's for literal retards and not good enough
he opposes free speech. he is just another totalitarian tardass who sees himself as the new Führer to rule over other people. he doesnt give a fuck about people of European decent he claims to love so much.
probably a fbi plant to subvert any attempt of a an actual ethno nationalistic movement to form.

anyone who still calls himself alt right is a retard.

Attached: 7240b180c9849d22e30944c17a60843d3de5f0355c4d253ee187533a0cc72985.jpg (2560x1707, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lknUo6VrS3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok nigger

it was just a jewish meme and spencer is a jewish cia baby

Attached: alt-is-kill.jpg (900x675, 135K)

Bait thread

no, serious

JIDF
>only niggers are dumb enough to have their skin colour as an identity

Attached: 1516866077789.jpg (743x730, 150K)

name 1 other race that has skin colour as main part of their identity. pro tip: you cant

Typed all that and didn’t even use capital letters.

Attached: F43FFFE5-FDD8-408B-84E6-41475C10D5F0.jpg (338x338, 32K)

Blacks

capital letters are a jewish invention

american niggers

just proving my point

white nationalism means literally expecting whites to behave like niggers

Basically any poc

Ask yourself if he's good for Israel and the answer is YES.

Attached: Spencer.png (994x2226, 1.17M)

White nationalism means homelands for whites.

there is no homeland waiting if you expect white people to behave like nignogs. groups like Identity Evropa show that you can do better

I have yet to see any arab, asian, indian, etc you ever to even mention their skin colour.

>there is no homeland waiting if you expect white people to behave like nignogs. groups like Identity Evropa show that you can do better

White nationalism isn't nignog behaviour. It's what our grandparents believed and pretty much all our ancestors before them. It's what normal white people are eithout brainwashing them to hate their race.

>I have yet to see any arab, asian, indian, etc you ever to even mention their skin colour.

Lucky you but maybe that's because you have the luxury of living in Switzerland. Either way skin color is not the important factor in white nationalism or any other nationalism. Race and culture are. It just so happens that skin color is a good proxy for actual race.

>grumpy
>contrarian
>negative
>complainer
>unreachable goals
Spencer = Hunter Wallace + looks

Attached: Brad-Griffin.jpg (463x674, 190K)

Identity Evropa isn’t white nationalist?

Thanks for the update schlomo.

Attached: 1508374061858.png (700x630, 27K)

>white nationalism is retarded as fuck

You should be happy then because Spencer isn't a white nationalist

>I posted the picture of the man with a photoshopped head again
>Therefore white people don't deserve homelands

They're Identitarians which is the nice way of saying peaceful white nationalists who aren't obsessed with purity

>Race and culture are.
see you get it. but how you can go from this realisation to "hey let's take the most irrelevant thing about us and make it the core of our identity." is beyond me.
a nationalism built on shared history, philosophy and ancestry is much more compelling.

so what is he?

>hey let's take the most irrelevant thing about us and make it the core of our identity." is beyond me.

See either you're confused or wrong. Either you're confused and think white nationalism refers to skin color based nationalism or you think race is irrelevant. The skin color thing is obviously wrong since japs and mongols have paler skin on average than europeans. If you think race is irrelevant...well... that's a whole 'nother can of worms that I don't want to get into if that's not what you meant.

He's a monarchist/neo-reactionary

he thinks any form of ethno or racial nationalism is dumb, we should all be subject to a kang and an aristocracy (he wants to be part of the aristocracy).

>peaceful white nationalists
>aren't obsessed with purity

aka: just turn my country into a mixed race shithole fa-m!

>think white nationalism refers to skin color based nationalism
it literally white in its name. WHITE nationalism. claiming that it actually means something else than nationalism built on WHITE skin colour is laughable.
words mean things.

>He's a monarchist
seriously? makes me doubt that he is actually an american

youtube.com/watch?v=lknUo6VrS3M

checked
spencer is too naive and effete to understand that the chris cantwells of the world would murder him immediately during a revolution and take power

>it literally white in its name. WHITE nationalism. claiming that it actually means something else than nationalism built on WHITE skin colour is laughable.
>words mean things.

Yes white nationalism refers to the white race you moron not white skin. This is obvious given the fact that we aren't arguing for a mongolian or korean or japanese ethnostate. Jesus.

Attached: 1527985210569.gif (500x349, 906K)

It's lazy-tier /leftypol/ kvetching because another UTR is going to happen soon

Attached: leftypol.jpg (1200x1185, 165K)

ahahahahaha wtf is that egghead is it photoshopped or real

>pan europeanism
I have no idea why millennial woes still cling to the term alt right

yes white race united by white skin. I just repeat myself but words mean things.
and even so it doesnt matter what you think it means. good luck convincing anyone that it actually means something completely different than white skin.

>only niggers are dumb enough to have their skin colour as an identity
Only Americans have any purpose in white identity because we're Euro mutts. I envy the purebred Swiss but our consolation prize is being American.
>probably a fbi plant
I believe his detractors cite a CIA connection, but who knows.
>anyone who still calls himself alt right is a retard.
True, but also the alt right never really existed. It was a buzzword popularized by the judenpresse to lump nationalists and Republicans in with supremacists and neo Nazis.

By your definition albino nignogs can get into the ethnostate. As can japs mongols hans and koreans. I would say use a little critical thinking but it doesn't even take that to realise these things.

no. the only thing Im trying to convince people here is that they should drop a retarded terms like white nationalism and getting smart about it. our goals are probably the same.

>Only Americans have any purpose in white identity because we're Euro mutts.
so? seems a good base to build a strong identitarian movement and much better base than some sort of "white" bullshit.

Zionism is the Juden counter culture, instead of infiltrating white countries (aka multiculturalism) having their own Ethnostate.

the infiltrating jews often ended up being communists in their believe of equality bs.

Jews have a right to exist. even Hitler acknowledged that.

Attached: it didn't happen but it should have JUDEN.png (500x903, 226K)

Only a tiny percentage of white nationalists actually refer to themselves as such. They don't need convincing that it's a bad term. (Albeit they probably think it's a bad term for different reasons than you). It is a good term for talking frankly about the subject though.