How do you explain this?

How do you explain this?

Attached: 53B0A5B7-F668-4672-A0AF-7C01F787067F.jpg (750x937, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpLqhEHlDjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liberal Bias

Niggers.

Fucker beat me to it

It's HuffPost. They're like the onion but the left takes them seriously for some reason.

We have women constantly lying about rape for attention so our rape stats are skewed and innocent men are punished.

Vastly under-reported sexual violence in most of the barbaric parts of the world.

Vastly over-reported sexual violence in the good parts of the world.

That wasn't so complicated. Apply yourself.

This, they probably include incidents such as accidentally touching a leg or something as sexual assault.

Women in America consider unconsented hand-holding rape.
It's secular puritanism.

Attached: 1530129029334.gif (303x343, 2.74M)

This and the aztec savages that are being permitted to invade.

Subsaharan rape reporting line has been down for a couple decades

Attached: we wuz panthers.png (600x4829, 1.06M)

They're not using per capita statistics.

We're populous, have the system to hear reporting of sexual violence, and bear out our statistics. They should look what cities and people do the majority of rapes.

lie. many countries don't even collect rape statistics, and many others don't take it seriously. The fact that the US is third in capital rape cases means we do take rape seriously.

I know, I'm constantly reading about all the US rapes, acid attacks, beheadings and stonings. Women can't walk 3 streets over without being tactically catcalled and then gangraped. And they're not even allowed to drive, unlike Syria!

Dumb cunts.

>Criteria for "dangerous to women" based on absolutely fucking nothing.

Cool.

Are they lumping stuff into the same category as rape like the did on that bogus survey that says 1/4 collage women are victims of sexual assault? Liberals are often very terrible at statistics.

Wow, it was only number nine just three days ago.

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-145356_Firefox.jpg (1074x1548, 168K)

Ten.

Too bad, I guess we can't offer them asylum anymore.

Kek!

The rapes are increasing, now 6 million women are raped every millisecond. Thanks Trump.

Sweden is 1st.

Get a clue.

Do these people actually believe this shit?

Cause it's Huff post you dumb nigger.

(((Polls)))

Just imagine the snarky, vapid, useless henhouse of a workplace where this post originated. Several dumbass vaginas got together, squawked mindlessly until they regurgitated something resembling their agenda, unironically equated the US to an arabic shithole under a tyranical dictator or an islamic caliphate, thought this post was worthy to be published, and then returned home safely after a "hard day of work" never once pestered or oppressed other than by their own self destructive inferiority complex

Secondly, how can it possibly be a tie? It proves their metric is not objective at all, because it seriously unlikely US and Syria share the exact same % or total cases for blahblahblah.

People are giving us way more credit than we deserve for once.

America is a third world shithole.

Tell me something I didn't know.

looking at a woman on the bus isn't considered sexual violence outside the US

its actually India
youtube.com/watch?v=BpLqhEHlDjc

it isn't true.

>(((HuffPo)))
That actually explains it, pseudoscience garbage from retarded liberals who twist data to suit any leftist agenda.

Attached: 92E0B6C6-2E63-4337-BAF2-62E0A917F939.png (300x300, 20K)

What's number one, Sweden?

Genetic fallacy

Learn how to argue, punk

You can only report white rape in Sweden, so the numbers are pretty low.

Classy post as always, Muhammad.

Attached: C396960FE3334745BB05E9BBC3A452AA.png (878x954, 193K)

>Chad sex'd me at 4am in a back allyway while we were both drunk and after I had already blown him three times in the club
>Rape!!!

>When I was 9, Achmed and his gang of desert ninjas carried me out of my house and raped me in front of my family for the crime of not wearing a full burka in 129°C weather
>Rape!

You know what, I'll take it, I'll accept their stupid ass bullshit. Since that's the case, no more refugee, migrants, asylum seekers, USA is just to damn dangerous for them for us to take of. It's just the right thing to do for the safely of human kind.

Wow it's almost like Jow Forums is wrong and is an echo chamber.

But Sweden has the highest rape stats in the world...

>huffpost
>1 post by this id

Attached: 1509814613415.jpg (640x640, 13K)

American women equate being looked at with actual rape.

South Africa not being in the top 10 immediately invalidates the list

This

>Muhammad

Like pottery. Mutt genocide when?

It's coming home

Attached: 1530046243681.jpg (235x215, 21K)

It was a list based on the feelings of the people interviewed, not actual statistics

good. if its so dangerous here they need to seek asylum in brasil

Citation?

>I was sexually assaulted by his gaze

Depends on who's looking at them though.

Attached: 1508208820567.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

not normalizing for population differences
america is fucking huge, they probably did total # of sexual crimes, not sexual crimes per capita
typical lugenpresse tactics

>"sexual violence"
A vague, nebulous term which allows them to classify anything as anything.

They actually did the number per 1000. BTFO you tard

>Wow, it was only number nine just three days ago.
You're welcome. Someone else is going to have to pick up the slack though, I'm exhausted.

Well heres one from the UN, but its pretty well reported.
Obviously south Africa and shit has a lot that dont get reported though

Attached: 932.jpg (600x349, 89K)

Source?