You may not like it Jow Forums, but this is the perfect election

You may not like it Jow Forums, but this is the perfect election.

Attached: 2020.png (416x945, 254K)

are there nudes

LOL - perhaps the most delusional thing ever posted.

>McMuffin ever rearing his head again with all the croutons the deep states been getting

I wouldn't be THAT mad with Tulsi desu. I disagree with a good few of her views but she actually has a mind of her own and isn't just a dem puppet (yet). Plus she's a vet, very patriotic, and is proud of her heritage. Could be worse

>implying the jews would let this happen
They'd implement voter ID nationwide if it meant preventing Gabbard.

Trump isn't running.

I wouldn't mind Gabbard as well.

no.. economy is too strong... plus a voter ID act and 2020 is a R blow out... two scoops, two genders, two terms, two womps

>Georgia
>Not Red
Nice try buddy

>...
You have to go back

>wouldnt be mad about a woman leader
cuck

WOW GOYIM YOU SHOULD ELECT A WOMAN, THEY ARE SO RATIONAL AND LEVEL-HEADED

Beat me to it.

When Georgia goes blue, I'll begin looking for another state to move to.

She is hot for her age, she would make a good president. Trump is autistic.

She wont win the rust belt. Nice pipe dream.

>I wouldn't be mad at a gun grabbing open border politician
cuck

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Attached: cry gif.gif (250x163, 3.03M)

AMEN

Fuck off you pussy ass nazi cuck

name a better democratic choice. obviously I'd rather have two terms for teflon don

>Implying there's going to be another election

Attached: images (2).jpg (445x331, 22K)

kys commie cuck

Yeah never

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-184143_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 644K)

You are not on my level, never will be. You will never understand the world as much as i do.

The Left is too dumb to realize that they cannot run a woman and expect to hold the black and Hispanic vote monolithically as they have been. It will trend away from a woman but not a man. Gabbard isn't as bad as Hillary, but even an honest woman is going to have people who just won't vote for her.

I'd rather have Jim Webb

>open border living wage commies
>winning
Top cucc

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

"Right Track" Polling is currently at a 12 year high and its only going to higher as more of Trump's policies take effect. The Democrats are already dead as a National Party when you look at State and Local government.

And all they've done these last two years is double and triple down on their cancerous policies.

Attached: 1529083576242.jpg (374x1024, 75K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: 23564235.jpg (1330x762, 329K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1514x871, 381K)

etc.

Gas yourself, kikes.

Attached: ctr_shareblue_shills_divide.jpg (1501x2206, 573K)

Didn't know she was a pajeet. That would likely hurt her chances as well.

Woman, pajeet, offshore nobody, pushed for diversity reasons only. This spells losing candidate.

How do you do GIDF?

You first kike shill

Yep, nope.

She doesn't have enough life experience

>woman
>democrat
>not white
What is there to even like about her?

I'd vote for Tulsi

We dont need shit in the white house lawn

That I don't choose my candidates on identity labels. I thought we were supposed to be better than Democrats on 'identity politics'

>Dems
>Not having their heads way too up their asses to realize that maybe they should stop running literal communists and that with someone like Tulsi they could win the centrists back

Pick one and only one.

Attached: no mames cuate.png (421x446, 279K)

Webb is objectively better in every way. Manchin's face is next to 'bluedog democrat' in the dictionary. Tulsi is a meme candidate that you spencerfat fell for due to your extremely low IQ.

It'll crash eventually. All this legislation takes time to have an actual effect on the economy. Give it 3-5 years and we'll have a recession worse than 2008.
In 2016 Georgia was closer than Iowa. I think Georgia will become a tossup state in the next few years.
Obama had less government experience than her in 2008
She's not the most anti-Trump Democrat... she votes in line with his positions 24.4% of the time and met with him while he was President-elect.
She also worked on a bill with Rand Paul.

Attached: 2018.png (506x975, 200K)

Lol because a community organizer from Chicago totally did, right?

Cool. When the fuck do we get our free shit?

The Left often takes Iowa, but Trump won it handily. The ebb and flow of states is continual, it's the total that counts, and the fact that Trump took WI, MI and PA won him that election, as those were perpetual lefty states. Trump is invulnerable in 2020 if he takes those 3 states, and everything that he's doing indicates he intends to give them what he campaigned on, and will win them accordingly.

You should give up on the offshore pajeet woman, if you're looking for a serious lefty candidate. She won't be it.

Webb is a former journalist and lit teacher who is married to a chink