This shooting could be the powder keg

Tensions are so fuckign high right now, if it comes out at all that this guy was a Trump supporter or hated journalists because of their treatment of Trump, we could seriously see some sort of left wing uprising. These people are seriously fucking angry, it's hard to say how many of them there actually are because everything that springs up on the left is so astroturfed, but left wingers tend to be blind followers of the latest feel good thing so if the initial surge is large enough this could get ugly.

Holy fuck bros...

Attached: anxiouspepe.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2018/06/27/trust-news-media-continues-sink
youtube.com/watch?v=WXEZuH0uSYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The shooter sanded off his fingerprints.

>if it comes out
This was a false flag and no matter what the media says, nobody believes them anymore. After the Jews censored EVERYONE for even insinuating that there were discrepancies in the official story nobody is buying this shit anymore.

I think it's you having a confirmation bias of wanting a civil war really badly.

Seems like Jow Forums played a part in shutting down a narrative before it even started.

This
This is possibly the most obvious false flag ever. It’s christmas Day for anti-trump journalists

I'm pretty sure we can streamroller over them now. Nothing will happen except more kvetching. We are finally going to take the country back for whites.

>Cops respond in 60 seconds
>Drill 1 week before
>Twitter bots spam that Milo is responsible before facts even come out
>Milo is a Jew
This is why people like Laura Loomer, Alex Jones, Patrick Little, and others are spammed all over this board. It's because they are agents of Israel.

Nobody on the right believes them anymore. But the left believes every word they say these days.

I actually don't want one but I'll admit it's probably confirmation bias.

They also tend to be weak as fuck.... Literally nobody gives a shit

Both of my leftist parents are screaming about this right now downstairs. "Milo called for journalists to be killed!" "Trump called journalists enemies of the people at a rally!" "BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS!!!" People absolutely care.

Attached: 1520315031358.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>the left
This is how stupid you are. You think that Americans are STILL thinking in terms of right and left, EVEN AFTER A VETERAN CONGRESSMAN GOT BTFO. NOBODY BELIEVES THE NEWS ANYMORE.

You're a catposting shill. Fuck off kike.

You're a cantaloupe.

"A new Survey Monkey poll from the website Axios shows the overwhelming majority of Americans (70 percent) believe that “traditional major news sources report news they know to be fake, false, or purposely misleading.” This goes far beyond the voters who approve of Trump’s performance as president.

A majority of Republicans (92 percent), independents (79 percent), and even Democrats (53 percent) agreed that "traditional major news sources report news they know to be fake, false or purposely misleading” “a lot” or at least “sometimes.”

About half of registered Democrats trust the news, if this poll is to be believed. Almost nobody that identifies as a Republican does though.

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2018/06/27/trust-news-media-continues-sink

>we could seriously see some sort of left wing uprising.
Good the faggots would be crushed in a week if they got violent. I'd prefer that to listening to the retards for years to come.

Yes, yes we do.

The left represents anti Christian, whites, law, male, capitalism

They did this. they went too far left and the media goes along with it.

The right is now morr center and pro Christian, male, white, america, law, capitalism.

They could not be anymore polar opposite.
That is why there HAS TO BE A WAR.

> Both of my leftist parents
> People absolutely care.
I think he meant real people. Your parents do not qualify. And they'd scream and yell no matter what was going on.

THERE IS NO LEFT RIGHT PARADIGM KIKE.

FUCK OFF.

>left wing uprising
What are they going to do? Throw their Starbucks cups and butt plugs at us?

Go downstairs and kill those traitors

You rural hick retards can never win with your shotguns against Drones, F16 and BRRRRRRRRRT lol
>30 Commie sychophant pant pissers get liquidated by some random dude with a double barrel shotgun

He sanded his prints??? Oh this is false flag...

Independent journalists are not the best, they are the least worst, agency journalists are undemocratic and are always pushing a narrative. You tell 'em this.

Also show them this stream, if they can't see it all just show them from the 18:00 marker onward, there's Patrick Little talking to some journalists, they're listening to him, and they fold up their shit and leave as soon as he names the jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXEZuH0uSYE

All the evidence points towards that It's a false flag and It should be treated as such

God I hope so.

>I actually don’t want a civil war
But deep inside, there’s a part of you that does.

We are going to become the narrative in that theyre going to report the hateful bigotted responses here and laud them as the average conservative viewpoint.

>left wing uprising

yeah good luck, like twenty libcucks have guns

>another white male shooter
I'm getting sick of beta white males taking their anger out on innocet people. You should be required to be married or atleast have a girlfriend for 1 yr. before being able to purchase a firearm.

>if it comes out at all that this guy was a Trump supporter or hated journalists because of their treatment of Trump,

Why would someone upset with the media's treatment of Trump target a literal who local newspaper though?

Maybe another Bernout?

Nobody believes the news anymore

They will only draw more people here to see for themselves. That's why they rarely mention this place. It's a fine line between stigmatizing it, and making people so curious they check it out on their own.

PLEASE RISE UP AND START KILLING JOURNALISTS FOR REAL BURGER ANONS. THE REST OF US IN WESTERN NATIONS ARE ALREADY DISARMED. YOU ARE THE ONLY HOPE THIS WORLD HAS.

Attached: 1515466525874(1).jpg (1426x1854, 846K)

Unless this dude is some Ted Kascinski / David Thoreau type, he gonna get ID’d by someone eventually... a relative, a former coworker, the girl who poured his coffee every day...

The only way this is a powder keg is if he was a racist trump supporting white guy who targeted black employees.

You post and your pick don't match. Lemme help.
>I'm OP. I drink sperm, exclusively.
>This shooting might lead to a leftist uprising
>mfw

Attached: 1526151617325.jpg (750x600, 95K)

>left wing uprising
Good . Race war now . White traitors get it too .

Oh? Please explain genius.