Why are burgers the only ones who dislike this sport while the rest of the world seem to thoroughly enjoy it

why are burgers the only ones who dislike this sport while the rest of the world seem to thoroughly enjoy it

Attached: football.jpg (768x432, 79K)

Because we are the only sophisticated white nation left in the world the rest of the planet is a primitive brown reggaton Bunda Bunda subhuman shithole.

Burgers are the adults.
Soccer is a fucking child's game.

the flopping is a bit much

>why are burgers the only ones who dislike this sport
It might have something to do with us also inventing the computer and the atomic bomb.

so you can sit on your ass all day and watch hentai?

real men shoot up schools as a game

Because we have no historical connection to it. Objectively speaking it's not the most entertaining sport to watch or play (same goes for baseball), so it's really tough to see a scenario in which it would catch on in a place that has no attachment to it.
Elsewhere, it's your national sport where you have myriad wonderful memories and history attached.
I would also put forth a globalist component, but that's really not the primary driving force.

why do eurotrash flop so much? it happens in apehoops too

Cause its a semen slurping sport and only NA is not a bunch of fairy faggots

that is an American tradition, so yes

Attached: 1530208955972m.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

shut the fuck up leaf

because they are retards rest of the world uses metric system too and celsius but they use some other shit and they like soccer not football its autism the result of inbreeding

because its for faggots. hockey is better in every conceivable way except one - commercial breaks.

Honestly it's a fucking simpleton's game, there's a reason that most of the world plays it whereas more intelligent countries generally also have prominent cricket or baseball or more complex games as well.

Soccer can be beautiful, but it's just reacting to the movement of the ball so there are few set plays. Football by comparison is like a chess match, even if it's only in 11 second bursts and intercut with 30 seconds of downtime along with commercial breaks.

Burgers are all about upper strength
They don't like using legs or feet in sports

Attached: I2_-_Mr._Incredible_2.png (540x799, 206K)

>white
>sophisticated

Attached: (((Culture))).jpg (2140x2832, 2.86M)

Burger here. I love soccer. And I laugh every time I see the Mcdonalds ads on the side of the field. But if they remove the Mcdonalds ads, I swear I will pull a Japan and kick the ball around for ten minutes.

what even is the point of calling an oval shape ball in which you fucking carry a football in america?

Attached: le 56.png (741x649, 23K)

Soccer is fucking stupid and worthless. Run around and maybe get a goal maybe not. Why anyone would want to watch it live is beyond me

Because soccer is a shitskin poor peoples sport for animals and subhumans.

Denial.

/sp/ is full of salty fatsos who reeeaaally don't care about football, but keep on talking and caring. This thread is a minor example as well.

upper strength so they can lift all those burgers

For the same reason they use retard systems to measure distances and temperatures.

When a butterfly lands on a player's ear and he falls over crying thinking the other team touched him Americans naturally get disgusted. Any man who acts like should be hanged.

if that were true then the american south would be big fans of it

because they're crap at it

Because it's the most boring sport to watch besides golf. Watching a bunch of niggers run up and down a field with no strategy is horrible.

Football is like a war simulation, basketball is fun to watch because of the pure athleticism, hockey is cool because of the grace they skate around with and the brutal hits they deliver, even woman's volley ball is more fun to watch because of the women, tennis is pretty cool too. Soccer is just people running back and forth, then doing a fake wipeout when someone breathes on you

my god it's just so goddamn boring. 90 minutes of running back in forth and the fucking score is still 0 - 0 lol. i know there's skill involved but it just looks like a bunch of kids randomly kicking a ball back n forth.

>Retard system
Lets see. One system requires brainpower to crunch numbers.
The other is rote for 50 IQ brainlets that kick a ball around.

Also, burgers are bi-measurement. You retards are always about bilingualism.

they're jealous because they they're number one at everything but those poor burgers don't have the running skill or the patience to pass a ball around so they complain about it online instead calling the sport and the rest of the world shitskins while they pass an oval around and hug eachother's asses

Attached: image.jpg (926x875, 189K)

yeah turns me off. that and as soon as you swing a beer someone finally scores. hockey is by far superior to watch.

>american brainpower

Attached: 1517180395787.png (327x316, 187K)

to be fair...

Meh, niggerball. Prove me wrong.

Thanks

Attached: image.gif (1280x1004, 803K)

We have american football and baseball. Baseball is way fucking better. It is American's favorite pasttime. We go and eat hotdogs and drink super expensive beer at teh ballpark and we fucking love it. St. Louis Cardinals are the best, although not if you go off their record. lol.

Hockey has extremely fair commercials mate
Just three strings of commercials per period, and the strings themselves are only two or so minutes
Those breaks between periods are literally not long enough, I have been to a game
My friend couldn't make it to the bathroom and back in time and he left right away, we were pretty close to the top

i love all these burgers bragging about how they're better for not liking the ORIGINAL football

go pass an oval around and get busted for steriods then cunts

Attached: shitskins.png (1052x1137, 287K)

probably not for very long if all of mexico moves here.

>bat
>ball
>try to hit ball with bat

ke. master race sport.

Attached: 1521775624952.jpg (524x646, 50K)

I agree with everything this faggot piece of shit just said

Attached: brewerspepe.png (500x600, 62K)

they will love it in 2026

because the off sides rule is so gay, americans don't have patience for that shit

what do they have the patience for?

You kick it

Fuck off merkel

This. /thread

you kick it every once in a while, what's the point of calling it a football if that isn't even the entire point of the game?

How about you use current stuff for the Western Civilization and White culture side, eurocuck

because sports, like the rest of the world, are pointless

damn, better go fap to hentai and die then

Because the ball is a foot long in national leagues retard.