Q NAMES THE FREEMASONS

happening

Attached: freemasons named.jpg (873x328, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyhetsspeilet.no/2012/04/fire-frimureres-posisjoner-i-22-juli-terroren/
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WOW AMAZING!!!

IRAN REGIME CHANGE NOW!

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!!!

Attached: 1508502367936.gif (800x800, 247K)

Attached: 1515174559622.png (564x635, 191K)

freemason in San Bernadino

Attached: q freemason.jpg (1905x1080, 111K)

>the freemason meme

Q is a boomer/ Early Youtube pothead confirmed

Attached: brain.jpg (750x600, 54K)

Yeah Q also says trust Sessions.

Attached: san bernardino masonic cap.jpg (1365x762, 170K)

Q is a mossad psy op that's been calling for regime change in Iran for the past week.

Jews always blame the freemasons. You don't see Mossad tshirts at any of these things...I WONDER WHY.

kind of weird because Alex Jones said yesterday that symbolism would give them away, and he got direct orders from Trump to keep exposing people so it gives Trump the clear to talk about more issues

Disinfo. Or code for the jews.

Q here ama
pic related

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 (2) - Copy.png (1700x1212, 440K)

I know Q is bullshit.

I'm a mason and I was all for Trump. Masons tend to be right wing. The craft is strongest in the American South.

imagine using a random number generator to determine the integer used for a sequence in which is then used as different (and sometimes the same) strings to formulate a random conspiracy

That's it, Q confirmed as a Zionist shill for me. Not that I have any love for masons, but those two groups have always pointed at the other as the source of most problems in the world.

Anyone over the age of 25 is a fukin boomer.

they work together

I agree. Good point.

they always overplay their hand

nobody cares, get back to me when names are named that can't be found googling a lodge

>that 20 year old boomer who thinks he's not a boomer

Free masons are jew satanic puppets. Burn in hell.

doesn't make sense considering freemasons are all about the temple of (((SOLOMON))) and steal many of their beliefs (knowledge, wisdom, understanding) from kaballah

Interdimensional psychic vampires are real and walk among us. Watch the news in the coming weeks.
Q

Get ready for the free mason shills to pour in like in every thread that mentions them on Jow Forums. Anyone who doesn't know just research a bit about free masons they are the jews second in command and do all the dirty work . Most are pedos and sick fucks. Just as bad as jews.

You are like little babies.

>masons worship lucifer at the highest levels
>masons are a saturnian cult
>the synagogue of satan, aka sabbatean-frankists also worship saturn

Any exposure on the Masons will lead inquisitive minds into Sabbatean Frankism and the worshippers of Saturn and Moloch. These are the elite. These are the people killing children in rituals for power. The most retarded thing you can do is think "those good conservative masons seem like good people!" because you met a low degree boomer with a ring at a golf club.

Attached: 1510024462397.jpg (1556x1002, 478K)

Attached: 1516750402630.jpg (552x468, 22K)

Free Masonry is dead. Its all Dark Masonry now

>I'm a fag

only thing i see

G predicted this

Why doesn't he name Israel at all? Exactly.

sage

Attached: Bane_knows_him.png (403x378, 8K)

why do zoomers and boomers alike love this LARP so much?

Attached: IW4_e8k7TK8FwrtYK2GhnWE6xQNH1PcYavEK0R8EMRE.jpg (625x767, 115K)

Freemasons are just the recruiting tool for more discreet groups. It's the first test.

the masons put Jewish symbolism on the dollar dummies.

The pentagram with elongated legs symbolize a satanic pact

>Insults, shaming, and lies.
Well if JDIF kikes are shilling against it...

Attached: GOTCHA.png (992x744, 589K)

nyhetsspeilet.no/2012/04/fire-frimureres-posisjoner-i-22-juli-terroren/

Freemasons are the Golems for the Jews.

This is pretty much on point!
Also pic related!

Attached: IMG_4795.png (591x899, 247K)

Attached: freemasonry.jpg (696x799, 95K)

scared

They are the best of the best Shabbo Goyims, their stupid lap dogs, their best idiots.

Anybody calling freemasonry a meme needs to be liquidated

don't believe in Q good goy

Attached: 1519541698160.jpg (600x866, 319K)

What about the founders though?

there are real jewish people and fake jews.
real jewish people are ok.

Freemasons are but Shabbos, allowed honorary membership into club Jew.
>Let's all watch as Mossad throws their loyal servants in the LEO community under the bus to save themselves, until they can charter a flight out of Florida destined to touch down in the lands of (((our BFF's))) where there is no extradition treaty

The Jews and their Free Mason puppets are also extremely obsessed with numbers!

George Washington, the father of America, was a Freemason.
Freemasonry IS America

Q is a Jew, like Soros meme fag Jew!

> Telling people to not be retarded and realizing it is useless.
Mr. T predicted this.

how many people here have listened to all the William Cooper Mystery Babylon Hour of the Time.
i listen to it in the evening it's really comfy and goes over the Freemasons, Knights Templor, ancient mystery schools etc. He doesn't name the jew but nobody is perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Attached: ZEVI.jpg (255x385, 32K)

what? continental freemasonry is alive and well. The grand orient lodges are very real. Their danger is real. You are a shill. Just slapping boomer on everything does not make you blend in. Anyone who defends freemasonry is a target.

Im a high ranking mason, im sorry pol but all we do is drink and have fundraisers.

WOW I DIDNT KNOW FREEMASONS ARE A SHADY SECRET SOCIETY DOING SHADY SHIT TRYING TO ESTABLISH THE NEW WORLD ORDER, NEVER THOUGHT THEY COULD BE BEHIND THOSE HOAXES, THANK YOU Q user!

Fagmasons collaborate with Jews.

>Real Jews are ok
>Commie flag
Hah you must be a Aussie or Leaf shitposter, because no Jew on earth is that dumb to post this!

Attached: IMG_4054.jpg (2250x3000, 1.97M)

This. It's a club for oldfarts to talk about esoteric bs, feel important, have some community.

>Knight Templar
That's how you know someone is blue pilled.

Kek that's what that "ex" Free Mason said on Youtube, nice try!

shut up meme flag elephant boomer faggot

I know American lodges are different from continental/European lodges but Freemasons in my shithole country are literally the mafia.

I hope next shooting in the USA rains upon a fagmason lodge, but with those false flags it's hard to point a finger (and a gun!).

>Missing the point this hard
That flag
>ah I understand now

there is a reason he never named the Jew
>always tell two lies and get the goyim to argue over which lie is true
>good luck guessing what the lies are
>Remember: the LEO community serves the Jew. None of the men wearing LEO uniforms were LEO's; be they Sheriff or rank & file

Attached: By Way Of Deception.jpg (474x266, 27K)

Q is a fucking kike drumpftard zionist shill

Nobody is talking about your goofy lodge in bumfuck USA. Look to the grand orient lodges. Look into martinism. Look into the clandestine lodges in Italy and France. Look to esoteric masonry

>FREEMASONS
FUCK OFF JIDF

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (872x777, 207K)

Where are the terrorists when you need them.... oh right forgot that the their also Jew puppets like the Masons.
Who you fuck them up?

Yup

You are shills that simplify the complex structures of those in high places of power. Yes, there are jewish cabals, but it isnt just a bunch of hasidic looking jews sitting in a round table discussion like SPECTRE you fucking childish retards. That is the issue though, you are shills and are not genuine

RETARDS

THATS NOT A SECURE TRIP CODE

ANYBODY CAN WORK IT BACK AND FIND THE KEY,

Q IS JUST A BUNCH OF LARPERS!!!

>There's no such thing as zionism

I've....never heard anyone say this, and I grew up in a Jewish-majority community.

Then the faggot jew Q JIDF psyop could have just named the puppet masters themselves, yes?

Gas yourselves.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x873, 128K)

the top picture in pic related shows a picture that Q posted was back during trumps asia tour. the bottom one was posted about a month or so ago which shows it was a picture taken from the same location as well as the same time as the first.

Attached: proof that its the same Q.jpg (578x771, 54K)

.t spiritual brainlet

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.14M)

Where is all this defense of masonry coming from? Look to non UGLE lodges. They never discuss this. Confront masons on the lodges they never discuss. Fuck... even the united grand lodge associated masons often have ties to the lodges they say they have nothing to do with.

All one has to do is look into the direct connections of freemasonry to the American, French, and Italian revolutions of the 18th and 19th centuries. Also what is rarely discussed is looking for the direct connections of freemasonry to the coups and revolutions in central and south America. masonry in central and south america is fucking huge

Attached: JIDF in action.jpg (1634x1987, 882K)

really made me LARP

pretty much all of our founding fathers were.

Freemasons are all republicans. If you actually knew any, you would know that.

QBoomers need to neck themselves.

Unironically, this gives a bit of credibility to the larp. It's widely known that freemasons are largely involved in law enforcement and the promotion of people internally through many key institutions you'd need to cover up such a thing such as utility companies, typically recruit from candidates wearing submariner watches.

>muh defense of masonry gaslighting
It's about naming the actual puppet masters, you slimy kike.

Attached: pilpul jewing.jpg (1698x605, 320K)

ill play along here

even if some people posting as Q are legit, anybody can post as Q, that trip code means nothing

saying "i am Q" has the same credibility as that tripcode

Attached: JIDF opr.png (764x647, 649K)

I'm not sure, Hitler himself had problems with Masons - Judeo-Masonic was a term coined by the Nazi's, and Masons were critical in forming the USA. Masonry is a touchy subject in this regard - pre 1900 it was on point, nowadays there is some Jewish connections, there has to be

Typical Jew. Making claims with ZERO infographics or evidence. It sucks to be (You) in the coming anarchy

shills will ignore evidence, use mental gymnastics, use retarded logic, use overly obnoxious replies, use (one post by this ID tactics), attempt to hide proofs by spamming a bunch of random shit, attempt to derail discussion onto an entirely different topic.
these proofs cant be refuted easily and show just how asinine you are if you use the above tactics to debunk them.

Attached: bad may for the pope.png (658x976, 402K)

>A fucking generation of degenerate people who fucked up their families, finances and kids is not as much of a problem as this weird sect no one really gives a shit about
WEW

Attached: Chain of command.jpg (634x589, 87K)

>t. sodomite freemason

Attached: cooperating witness.png (664x932, 379K)

Q posted what was being said in the closed-door Strzok grilling yesterday before anyone in the media had it. Shills BTFO hard.

Attached: qgotstrzokcloseddoor.png (425x525, 42K)

Attached: deal made.png (600x800, 217K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

Attached: wake_359_times_expelled.jpg (924x10000, 2.04M)

according to the reports on what generally happened at the grilling it matches perfectly with the transcript Q posted

Jow Forums has been harnessed by them
Q is their product, as are you

Attached: MasonicAmericaGrandArson.jpg (480x360, 39K)

wrong Free masonry's opposite is Slave Masonry

Attached: Defcon Hawaii.jpg (789x875, 139K)

"I'm a free mason and I'm not behind any conspiracy so none can be"

That's stupid. Just how high ranking? Unless your lodge is at the pentagon or at the heart of DC how would you know? Even then there could be layers you are not exposed to.