The blacks

Remind me again pol, why do we hate the blacks?

Attached: images (1).jpg (180x220, 7K)

I don't get why whites hate us, we just mind our own business and not try to illegally cross borders like the hispanics.

I feel like those who hate blacks don't have a political reason to and are just speaking out of bias due to them possibly being bullied by one in High School.

>not try to illegally cross borders like the hispanics.
you've never heard of what's going on in europe, did ya?

pic related

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 (2) - Copy.png (1700x1212, 440K)

because they look and smell like ass

Attached: moonman.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Blacks are not the problem. NIGGERS are the big problem.

If we're going by where pic related is from, I was referring to blacks in America. Most black people see black Muslims by their middle eastern religion before they'll see them as members of their fellow race.

i lived with niggers you bitch ass faggot, which is why i hate them.
you're probably some nigger who grew up in an all white neighborhood.
either way fuck off. you don't belong here.

Attached: 1530216906864.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

I grew up in a neighborhood with a good mixture of whites and blacks and we barely had any issues on matters of race.

If you head to Kentucky, you'll be surprised blacks and whites are actually capable of forming a community together without being forced to.

They’re economic parasites and prone to violent behavior

blacks are awful to live around. Sure you might get a respectable one, knows a trade, actually raises his kid. but his entire extended family will notify you with how loud they are every time they visit from the ghetto. There may even be gunfire at celebrations. Brings down property.

But that's not the worst of it. The worst of it is if you have to live next to them as a minority, ride the busses with them as a minority. They smell bad and lack the same restraints whites or asians do and will act on their impulses to punish you for sticking out.

fuck off with your non-content thread, shill

Muslims are exclusive for themselves. Their pride supersedes their nafionalities regardless of racial background. Spotting one is easy since they will refer them first as a muslim rather than their natiionalities as they see concept of nationalism (secular, or non-muslim) are heretic. Any muslim that disagree over that are considered apostates but are useful for their bragging quantities.

What's interesting with all the recent push for diversity in media is that blacks are being cast in non-nignog positions in which they behave like civilized people, not thugs, rappers or rockstars.

Maybe this will send a positive message and improve blacks generally?

I don’t. I just want segregation

>we just mind our own business
You fucking apes are known to start shit with EACHOTHER for no reason. There is a reason why a nigger infested party or social event will end in chaos, because you blacks are addicted to causing pain to human beings.

Attached: 1485484022432.png (738x1244, 1.21M)

I hate Arabs and Mexicans far more. The black percentage of the US population has remained static at around 13% for decades. It's not their fault that everything's going to hell so fast, though their communities and culture are shit and need to be fixed eventually

for you its because you're stupid
for me it because they're stupid

only cia and mossad hate people, it feeds their narrative

Attached: 850d5ace0eff1fe3-IMG_9880.jpg (1024x683, 389K)

The root cause of black cancer is their ability to feel pleasure from violence which gorillas cannot feel thats why gorillas are so stable compared to blacks.

black people are just like everyone else

Attached: bixnood gene.jpg (1136x2200, 801K)

>fellow wypipo
>kuk flag

We don’t, we hate niggers.

Attached: 1252F9F4-4264-4F8C-ACC3-C7FCFB00ED7E.jpg (702x672, 77K)