Truest form of Christianity

I've always wondered what Jow Forums felt is the most doctrinally sound form of Christianity. I've been to numerous churches. Catholic, Protestant, Baptist, Evangelical, etc. Catholics have a lot of tradition and legalism as opposed to preaching and bible verses. Protestants promote a lovey dovey simplistic 'Christ saves all by grace' doctrine. Baptists promote a lot of hellfire and brimstone type of doctrine, some believe in eternal security, some believe that you can lose grace and salvation & try to be as perfect as can be. Evangelicals believe in Darby dispensationalism. What is the most correct form of Christianity to follow?

Attached: LatinCross-631151317-5a22dd90beba330037d3cecb.jpg (768x512, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
strawpoll.me/15551907/
strawpoll.me/799961/
biblesforeurope.org/free-bible/)?
goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/forever2.htm
youtube.com/channel/UCtTMRzY2XxkiIMMNJjUbneg/videos
tentmaker.org/
martinzender.com/
bible-truths.com/
saviourofall.org/
youtube.com/user/1424241/videos
goodnewsaboutgod.com/topics.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Orthodox.

Sheeeeeit!

Attached: NIGGSUS.png (463x644, 395K)

all Christianity is fairy tales from thousands of years ago

stop shilling your shit here christcucks it isn't going to take

The truest way to live spiritually is love, spread joy and create new life, otherwise you're going to be stuck in an abrahamic spirit trap created by Pharisaical Talmudic followers like the Caesars who created the Jesus Christ story

We believe that the King James Bible is the word of God without error.

We believe that salvation is by grace through faith. Being born again by believing on the Lord Jesus Christ is the only requirement for salvation.

We believe in the eternal security of the believer (once saved, always saved).

We believe in baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. We reject sprinkling, pouring, and "Jesus only" baptism.

We believe that the unsaved will spend eternity in torment in a literal hell.

We believe that Jesus is God, and that Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the virgin Mary. We believe that the Godhead consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, and that these three are one (1 John 5:7). The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are three distinct persons (John 1:1, 1 Corinthians 15:27-28, John 8:16-18, John 17:5). This doctrine is commonly known as the trinity. We reject the heresy of modalism or so-called "oneness."

We believe only in the local church and not in a universal church.

We reject the teaching of Calvinism and believe that God wants everyone to be saved.

We believe that the rapture will take place after the tribulation but before God pours out his wrath on this earth. We reject dispensationalism.

We believe that life begins at conception (fertilization) and reject all forms of abortion including surgical abortion, "morning-after" pills, IVF (In Vitro Fertilization), birth control pills, and all other processes that end life after conception.

We believe that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination which God punishes with the death penalty.

We oppose worldliness, modernism, formalism, and liberalism.

There is no 'most right' there is only right and wrong. Mystical Christianity as in Christian Anarchism is what I think is right, also Pacifism is Christian.

Spend one Sunday morning in every one of the churches you are considering.

Also not political /sage

Attached: 0fce686f29f8a44192c52ad1b831c88b.png (500x897, 556K)

Love is the message of Christ and the New Testament, love is also the answer to most if not all major metaphysical issues.

Catholicism is the only choice.

/thread.

the one that no man can touch

Evangelicalism

Attached: 1530207851950.png (1342x1940, 800K)

It already has. Pol is a Catholic board. dealwithitfaggot.png

I agree with everything on this post. However, I just have one question. What is your views on those who claim to have had near death experiences and promote lordship salvation (the view that grace and salvation can be lost just by sinning once after becoming born again)? Are they heretics/false prophets?

Gnostic

Attached: 1-god-resting-on-7th-day-granger.jpg (900x700, 260K)

This

Judaism

Attached: christcuckery.png (987x1149, 181K)

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Jesus paid price for all sins. The sins we commited in past and sins which we will commit in future. We can't lose salvation, even if we wanted to.

Waste of time, putting any faith in a "Church" is a huge mistake. Nobody is going to be saved from any RELIGION. Your right though many denominations, divided, confused, lead astray people. The authentic "Faith" is in Jesus Christ ALONE, who is GOD. People should be united in him and faith in him alone. But the enemy has done a good job, something like 40,000+ christian denominations or something. I can't wait for the two witness to show up one day real soon and start telling these deceived, every "religion" that have been taught doctrines of demons. They will get the truth straight and they can choose to drop their religion and dump these errant teachings and follow Christ or be fools and make the biggest mistake of the millennia. No need to say what happened to the followers back in the day of Moses that ignored him on matters of faith at that time before Jesus.

John 1
The Beginning
(Genesis 1:1-2)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

DON'T ADOPT A RELIGION

Attached: Make a Choice Soon.jpg (475x300, 56K)

>King James Bible is the word of God without error.
except there are errors in there. every translated version includes at least one mistake.

stopped reading there as well

It's not about what club to join.

It's about deciding whether you want to remain lost, and go to hell, or if you want to be saved, and transformed, and go to heaven.

After you make the decision to choose life, and good, and Jesus, and heaven, then, if you want to, you can look around for a club to join. A club of saved Christians whose worship style appeals to you.

If you're looking for a church to save you, no church has ever saved anyone, and no church ever will.

Nor will "knowledge" ever save you.

To be saved, you must be born again.

In short the "True Church" is not a building with a sign on it, or group that has been around forever with a certain set of traditions that been around the longest or some special revelation no other denomination has. It is a group of living people throughout the ages that are unified in Christ Jesus, that believe and follow him alone and practice what he instructed us to do in our daily lives until he returns. His return is at hand BTW.

Attached: one.jpg (640x384, 51K)

>176815013
if god is real then explain this

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 (3).png (686x503, 74K)

See, you're my brother, or you could not know and confess many of those things.

But there are doctrinal points that you and I would disagree on, and it's okay, because they're not critical to salvation.

Daily Reminder that Catholics are not Christians.

Still saging but that is complete crap. When you take the block of Christians on Jow Forums and narrow it down, it fractures into numerous denominations.

strawpoll.me/15551907/
strawpoll.me/799961/

Attached: 1515109295158.png (472x605, 301K)

THIS

Attached: 0004984740.jpg (3500x2361, 1.5M)

Explain carnal divisions among the children of God? You mean how Paul did, and lamented about them, in the bible?

Because even if we're saved, we're still subject to things like pride, and carnality?

Like it says in the bible? The book that says God is real?

I've accepted Christ as my personal savior after living an extremely sinful life and have felt a change of heart and mind toward sin. Does that qualify as being born again or do I have to do another heart felt sinner's prayer?

I think that people who have never lived under the thumb of Rome don't pay attention to what Rome is really like.

Christianity is intrinsically flawed for numerous reasons.
Some good examples are jesus not fulfilling the messianic prophecy, inconsistencies with previous doctrine, etc.

People believe it because its central figure is a human being, so they can worship themselves/the form of their "god" is more relateable/close to themselves.

Daily reminder that Protestants are more likely to support progressive agendas.

Rome betrayed Poland countless times in history, yet people still are zealous catholics :^(

Yes. You way of thinking is changed, your conscience is sharpened to warn you about sin.

Worshiper of Satan
Forever I am
Loyal to my master
Ancient king of hell
I summon demons
With unholy words
Pentagram of fire
Burning sacred Gods

Pantheon of Satan
In the cosmic realm
Saddaned winds of death
Storming through the heavens
Imperial dark hymn
To you I sing
Lucifer the fallen one...
Imperial prince

"In the name of Satan, Lucifer and all demons of the Infernal Cult...
We speak the words of truth that we have been given by your wisdom
We sing the imperial hymn as our tribute to the pantheon of hell"

I am the one that is summoning thee, leader of the fire cult and master of the black throne
Imperial hymn for our master Satan shall raise him high far above the tears of God
I call upon gods of destruction, war and revege for the end of sacred
Lands
Dark unholy forces flocking it's black wings to our hidden temple
Where we summon our imperial king

Attached: best-25-satanic-art-ideas-on-pinterest-occult-evil-art-and-satanic-satanic-artwork.jpg (600x849, 56K)

You are all niggers
Best church coming through

Attached: common prayer.jpg (700x394, 107K)

There's an easy way to check. If you can confess out loud that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart God raised him from the dead, you're saved.

You cannot do that, and believe that, without being saved, because if you did that just once, you're sealed with the Holy Spirit as a downpayment on your eternal transformation.

Friend, brother, know that Jesus forgave all of your sins, and forgot them all. Knew all of them, lived through all of them, paid the price for all of them, and died for all of them.

It's over. Finished. Tetelestai.

Be free. Live. Walk meekly and humbly with your Lord, because he is meek and humble.

True progressives in my experience are godless statists.

The Vatican is responsible for the murders of millions of your countrymen. Never forget.

>jesus not fulfilling the messianic prophecy

Examples?

I"m a conservcatist, who used to be fascist :^). Check mate

I have confessed that Jesus is Lord (numerous times, in my sleep and in front of others) and that God resurrected him from the dead. I believe that he is the King of Kings and ultimate redeemer.

Old covenant v New covenant.

Why would they not differ? Does not Jeremiah say that the new covenant is not going to be like the old? did not Jesus say that the new covenant is not the same as the old?

Why would two different deals to two different groups of people with two different sets of requirements and two different rewards ever be thought to be the same?

Likewise, you cannot point to one messianic prophecy that Jesus did not fulfill when it was ripe, or will not fulfill when it becomes ripe.

Jesus is God, Jesus is still alive, Jesus is still the messiah, and Jesus will not let one iota pass without being fulfilled. Just like he did not let one jot or tittle of the Law be unfulfilled when he died on the cross.

We have this thing in hare called "cult of the cursed soldiers". They were soldiers who kept fighting with hope, that Americans would come with help and we would strike the soviets together, after the war ended. You might wonder, why they are cursed. Catholic church, which cooperated with "our" communist goverment cursed them and forbade ordinary people to give them food, clothes etc. People are chanting about cursed soldiers, but they don't even know why they are cursed lol

But god is dead
Hail Satan king of Evil.

See you in heaven! There will be a lot more of us up there than people think

But here is where you are, right now. You are not wearing, and have not learned to use, the full armor of God. The attacks against you are landing because you are not using the shield of your faith to block them, and you do not realize that the breastplate you are to wear is the righteousness of Jesus himself, imputed to you.

Gear up. Put on the belt of truth; tie the sword of the word of the Lord to it; your helmet of salvation protects your mind; let the breastplate of Jesus' righteousness protect your heart. Shod yourself in the paths of peace, so that you can stand in that day.

And above all, rejoice in the joy of your salvation, for whatever we face here, Jesus has already overcome.

May the Lord God bless you and keep you; may he turn his face towards you, and give you peace.

Orthodox is the true Christianity. It does not bend to popular will, and it will shelter you from the degeneracy of the modern age.

Attached: e648325fc8b7883acbdbc71fe1025944.jpg (811x608, 122K)

Attached: Nigger_30e84f_1844945.jpg (284x360, 33K)

Unfortunately, the only visionary we had at the time was General Patton, and he was sidelined and just faded away.

Then you are saved. It's as simple as that. Sometimes you might get feelings, that you are not saved, or God doesn't exist or something (as I had recently, but God and my pastor helped my with it), but it's work of satan, so don't listen to it.

The Father had to turn his back on the Son when the Spirit fled the Son, as the Son, who knew no sin, became sin, for you.

Maybe say thank you. God loved you so much that he would rather die than live without you forever, so he did.

Has anyone else ever laid down their life for you?

Satanism is faggit.

Lord Satan king of Evil has promised me a seat in his eternal Kingdom of Agony and pain.

You should probably know that he is the Father of Lies for a reason; he invented lies, and when he speaks, all he can do is lie. The truth is not in him. Or in you.

Repent, and be saved. Nobody rules in a lake of fire.

Read the gospel of thomas it's just direct quotes of jesus from someone who was actually there, not a nigger having visions.

I know, and that is why Satan is my Lord.

Read and apply gospel of thomas. Diect quotes from jesus instead of some niggers visions post mortum

This

Attached: 1515138321239m.jpg (1024x724, 169K)

Might I ask you a question? You are definitely more advanced in faith than I am. Have you heard, or used, the NT Recovery version (biblesforeurope.org/free-bible/)? If yes, what do you think about it? I got one for myself today and I think it's pretty good, but I'm not experienced enough yet to find all misrepresentations or heresies in footnotes.

Point out to me this error then. God promised that he would preserve his word, so it must be somewhere.

Fuck God. Believe In Yourself.

>stay in dark ages
Find me a video of a Orthodox Rus man burning a witch. Then will talk.

hurr durr: the post

Attached: 1504021407887.webm (640x800, 409K)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Look into Orthodoxy, and God bless brother.

I must apologize, I have not looked into the matter. I prefer the New King James version of the bible, and if necessary, I read commentaries on biblegateway dot com.

I will note that the word "cult" popped up on the search pretty quickly.

Recovery Version Bible: Publisher of Watchman Nee & Witness Lee
I found this..
THE WITNESS LEE MOVEMENT

A disciple of Watchman Nee, Witness Lee founded his assembly movement in Los Angeles some forty-five years ago. Since that time he and his followers have been setting up numerous gatherings throughout the country. Formerly, he was active in China and Taiwan.

A typical feature of all assembly-type movements is their subjection to the domination of their founders. An exception is the open Brethren; their individual assemblies are usually held in line by one or more local leaders. But within the history of assembly leadership, Witness Lee takes precedence in being the autocrat of them all, including Darby. And as for extreme teachings, he has outstripped his mentor.

The large and noisy ruling assembly [circa '70s] from which Lee governs all is titled "The Church in Los Angeles." He maintains that God is present only in the local assemblies--theirs, that is. All others are outside the will and blessing of God. He stresses that Christian "victory" is not gained by teaching, doctrine, or prayer, but by just four words of praise. The assemblies often repeat in unison, either spoken, sung, or shouted: "O Lord, Amen, Hallelujah!"

Lee's method of teaching and control is a definite form of brainwashing. All who join his assemblies are admonished to forget all the doctrine they ever knew, and submit to the ways and teachings of the Leeites. Some disgruntled open [Plymouth] Brethren have gone over to Lee, and because of a resemblance to the Children of God movement, many Jesus People have also joined the ranks.

>I'd avoid it.

He who keeps his life will lose it; he who loses his life for my sake, shall find it, and life everlasting.

t. Jesus of Nazareth

follow the bible.
learn world history.
that is all you need.

may love be with you.

Thank you. I got it out of curiosity, didn't think about checking them first. The beggining of their NT looks alright, I don't know, it might get interesting later in the letters. I personally use KJV on my daily basis.

Kind of strange that someone would go to all that trouble to source a new translation and then just have his followers repeat a four word mantra instead of actually diving into it.

Gives me a bad vibe.

Quakerism

Here is the truth OP. (Part 1)
Hell exists, but it is not forever. Jesus is the savior of all men. Everyone in the end goes to heaven. But not right now.
Here is what Jesus said for proof.

Matthew 5:26 (NIV)
26 Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny. (Keep in mind the context is warning on how not to go to hell)

Matthew 18:34 (NIV)
34 In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed. (Again who is the king? and what happens when he pays back all that he owed? He gets out!)

There are more of these verses For comparison look at

Mark 9:47-48 (NIV)
47 And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48 where

“‘the worms that eat them do not die,
and the fire is not quenched.

Compared to
Isaiah 66:24 (NIV)
24 “And they will go out and look on the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; the worms that eat them will not die, the fire that burns them will not be quenched, and they will be loathsome to all mankind.”

You see the fires of hell kill those who are subjected to it. Look at Satan, he is killed with the fires of hell.

Ezekiel 28:16-19 (NIV)
16 ...So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.
17 Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.
18 By your many sins and dishonest trade
you have desecrated your sanctuaries.
So I made a fire come out from you,
and it consumed you,
and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of all who were watching.
19 All the nations who knew you
are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
and will be no more.’”

Attached: Wojack Confession.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Attached: jesus.jpg (261x193, 7K)

(Part2)
Now that we know that hell if finite, and the the wages of sin is death (the fires of hell kill those who are subjected to it), what about all those verses that speak about eternal punishment?

Well simply put those verses are mistranslation of the greek word aion, aionios.
The word that they translate forever from actually means a unknown period of time.

goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/forever2.htm

Jonah was in the belly of the whale for an aion (3 days, greek septuagint).

3 days does not equal forever.

Here is what happens when you translate correctly.

Matthew 25:46 (Young's Literal Translation)
And these shall go away to punishment age-during, but the righteous to life age-during.'

And incorectly
Matthew 25:46 (NIV)
"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

Because the translator assumes aion is forever, and the believers reward for believing in Jesus is forever, therefore the punishment of hell must be forever.

It is not, the reward for believing in Jesus is a earlier resurrection and to rule and reign with Christ.

In part 3 I will show you where the bible says that everyone goes to heaven... eventually.

Attached: CHAD STRIDE.gif (80x160, 7K)

(Part 3)
Verses that teach the salvation of all.

1 Timothy 4:9-11 (NIV)

9 This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance.
10 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

11 Command and teach these things.

This doctrine is supposed to be taught in church. pay attention to the word ALL

1 Corinthians 15:22 (NIV)
22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

Everyone dies in Adam, everyone is made alive in Jesus.

Romans 5:18-19 (NIV)
18 Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people.
19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

Again the same group that is condemned in Adam is justified through Christ. Same group!

There are more, but let us go back to Jesus, and pay attention to what he says about the salvation of all.

Attached: lego cgi.jpg (1280x728, 238K)

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, in whom, by the appointment of the Father, all power for the calling, institution, order or government of the church, is invested in a supreme and sovereign manner; neither can the Pope of Rome in any sense be head thereof, but is that antichrist, that man of sin, and son of perdition, that exalteth himself in the church against Christ, and all that is called God; whom the Lord shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.

We cannot by our best works merit pardon of sin or eternal life at the hand of God, by reason of the great disproportion that is between them and the glory to come, and the infinite distance that is between us and God, whom by them we can neither profit nor satisfy for the debt of our former sins; but when we have done all we can, we have done but our duty, and are unprofitable servants; and because as they are good they proceed from his Spirit, and as they are wrought by us they are defiled and mixed with so much weakness and imperfection, that they cannot endure the severity of God's punishment.

You haven't tried us yet. Jehovah's Witnesses are the truest and most purest form of Christianity similar to that of the 1st Century Christians. We are the only ones following the Bible to a tee.

Our primary message is that of God's Kingdom now ruling in heaven by Jesus Christ who has been enthroned as King. We use God's name and teach it to others openly. We are the only ones actively preaching the message from your local neighborhoods, your local businesses, to missionary work in the most distance lands in the world. All of this without shedding one drop of blood or firing one bullet at an enemy.

JW are the only Christian sect who's members have never participated in any major war throughout their 100+ year history. In fact, they were imprisoned in the LOLacaust for refusing to war for Hitler WHILE they were imprisoned in the US for refusing to war for the US. Right now, there are JW in prison in Uzebekistan, South Korea, and Armenia for refusing military service. A few months ago Russia officially banned their work for refusing to be nationalistic. They are the most innocent of all the sects.

Attached: watchtowerJesus.jpg (690x873, 114K)

the one that says to pay your taxes.

(part 4)
Matthew 13:33

He told them another parable. “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven that a woman took and hid in three measures of flour, till it was all leavened.”

You see, some people are being saved now (This present eon, the firstfruits), others are being saved later (The future eon, those that belong to him), and some will be saved at the end (The consummation of the ages, those who have been subdued by Jesus).

Paul talks about it in 1 Corinthians 15:20-28.

What was Jesus sent here to do? He was sent here to save the world, and to deliver it to his Father.

Colossians 1:19-20 English Standard Version (ESV)
19 For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

Now here is something they won't teach you in Church, GOD CAN'T LOSE!
God always gets what he wants.
Faith is a gift from God, God chooses who believes and when they believe. In the end all will believe.
This what Jesus meant when he said
John 6:44(ESV)
44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

Now what did the Father give him?

Matthew 11:27
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

I will elaborate further on this in part 5

Attached: chybby wubby9.png (1385x1075, 1.99M)

Protestant

I think catholicism is the right one, but I have a respect for orthodox as well. Even protestants aren't that bad if they're not pushing for faggotry, female clergy, and other degeneracy.

Attached: FB_IMG_1517585031063.jpg (1080x1920, 90K)

Now does the Father want all people to be saved and come to Jesus right now?
No , here is proof .

(part 5)

John 12:36-40 King James Version (KJV)
36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:

38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?

39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Notice who is doing the hardening? Who is doing the blinding? I rest my case!

Now let us hear from God himself on whether he will save all men. Listen!!!

Isaiah 45:22-25

22 “Turn to me and be saved,
all you ends of the earth;
for I am God, and there is no other.
23 By myself I have sworn,
my mouth has uttered in all integrity
a word that will not be revoked:
Before me every knee will bow;
by me every tongue will swear.
24 They will say of me, ‘In the Lord alone
are deliverance and strength.’”
All who have raged against him
will come to him and be put to shame.
25 But all the descendants of Israel
will find deliverance in the Lord
and will make their boast in him.

Check out these links if you want to know more about the truth.
youtube.com/channel/UCtTMRzY2XxkiIMMNJjUbneg/videos
tentmaker.org/
martinzender.com/
bible-truths.com/
saviourofall.org/
youtube.com/user/1424241/videos
goodnewsaboutgod.com/topics.htm

Attached: banjo cgi.jpg (480x600, 57K)

Which ever one you grew up with, all other ones are either completely false, or forgivably close enough to your pure Christianity to grant salvation.

Paul wasn't catholic.

ORTHODOX

Jewish. Nuff said.

Pre manifesto Mormonism.

This man will explain away any and all heretics. Dont be pidgeonholed into thinking it's between Orthodox and Catholic. This man of God will explain why both are false. Kent Hovind too.

Attached: basedanderson.jpg (750x1048, 373K)

Is he /ourguy/?

There isn't one.
This is the same premise upon which every other derivative of Christianity was built, and is precisely why it is incorrect. Perfection is idempotent.

He is /ourguy/ in just about every way.

Society of Friends is the only true religion. Everything else is dilution

None. Christ didn't preach doctrine. He preached esotericism and universal connectiveness.

Google Bertrand Comparet and read a couple of his transcribed sermons.

Attached: holo.jpg (639x417, 56K)

No form of Christianity is acceptable they are nothing but dune coon mythology.

Non-denominational biblical apologist
>nb4 cucks and satanists.

Attached: BCD65D92-8BDF-4ECF-A2E2-7581C020981B.png (513x586, 344K)

Jow Forums has always been a Christian board
No, not a satanic one, Christian.