(((23andme))) is a Hoax

Why do you niggers still buy (((23andme))) DNA tests? It's consistently shown to be the worst one. This dude is half Portuguese and half Dutch or Danish(forgot which) and they only gave him just over 5% Southern European. What a joke.

Attached: (((23andme))) this guy is half Portugese and they only gave him 5.3% Southern Euro.png (1134x881, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gen3553.pagesperso-orange.fr/ADN/similitude.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/K70WSAf4Ke5mTm0HNaDfbg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Dutch had a huge presence in Portugal for hundreds of years. Dutch and Portuguese sailors travelled the whole world.
But yeah, DNA testing doesn't prove anything except where other people with similar DNA who also get tested live. They can't magically discern anything from it, only make comparisons to information they already have.

>This dude is half Portuguese and half Dutch or Danish(forgot which)
why do new worlders mix up Dutch and Danes? Its like mixing Iraq with India...

>This dude is half Portuguese and half Dutch or Danish(forgot which) and they only gave him just over 5% Southern European.
[citation needed]

The first sentence is not true. Just saing.

He should still get at least 35%+ even if his Portuguese half is from a port city. My mom is a Pole and her family comes from a town that experienced a lot of immigration from Scotsmen in the 1500-1600's, who remained a large ethnic block until the 1800's where they all assimilated, and I got only 13% British Isles on my DNA test, plus Balkanites, my other half, tend to also get some British Isles(seen it as high as ~11%) from old Celtic settlements around 200 AD.

I saved this picture from about a year ago and can't remember if he said he was half Dutch or Danish, just remember he said he was half Portuguese and was wondering why hardly any showed in his results.

>he was half Portuguese and was wondering why hardly any showed in his results
well either he isnt or more likely is just from a bloodline of Germanic traders who settled there (they did so in quite large numbers). Germanics generally do not mix much even though Jow Forums memes makes you think so.

>well either he isnt or more likely is just from a bloodline of Germanic traders who settled there
His last name is Garcia.

yes? will it really shock you that foreigners used to pick up local names to fit in? Jensen is the most common last name in Denmark but its also a very common name for Germans who moved to Denmark to adopt.

You're right, my brain got the situation exactly backwards. Thought dyslexia.

Or (((23andme))) is just trash.

sure I never understood why you new worlders you freely send in your DNA to be stored and then told whatever the company felt like.

It's not a hoax, it's a big data collection program.
In the US people have to be persuaded via ancestry research while Europeons just take for granted their babies' blood is collected, analyzed and archived literally from week 1, ostensibly for screening purposes (in Holland they've already been found out creating a mass genetic data bank).

Attached: hielprikdata1.png (547x788, 39K)

23andme is in bed with Google. The CEO is the ex wife of Google's

it was largely designed to tell apart international mutts, not Euromutts
the closer the groups, the harder admixture-like programs can tell them apart

First off, the half Portuguese guy is from the Netherlands. Secondly, the company I did mine with doesn't test medical information and that was even a selling point, so the only information they can collect from me is the genetic composition of someone who is half Polish, half Albanian.

There is still enough genetic distance between a Northern and Southern European to tell them apart. There will still always be an up to ~10% margin of error for the best tests, but being this wrong is no excuse.

Attached: Gene Clustering.png (600x509, 229K)

>First off, the half Portuguese guy is from the Netherlands.
if he is from the low lands why on earth would you be in doubt whether he is Danish or Dutch?
>he is from Canada but I dont know if he is Canadian or Japanese

>he company I did mine
serious question. Why did you get it tested? Just curious or does it mean something to you? Do you see yourself as more Albanian now for instance?

I guess he just did it for shits and giggles.

>serious question. Why did you get it tested? Just curious or does it mean something to you? Do you see yourself as more Albanian now for instance?
To prove that Albo's aren't part Turkish or Gypsy.

Attached: Genetics.jpg (559x251, 22K)

why is there no estonia lithuania and belarus in the pic learn to make a map faggot

Because no one gives a fuck about you East Baltid gooks.

Attached: Estonians.jpg (600x357, 55K)

>To prove that Albo's aren't part Turkish or Gypsy.
a fair enough a point wroth proving.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf is that pic its autism and burger u have listed latvia on the map its part of baltics and u say u dont give fuck about baltics ok burger :D full baltic is estonia latvia lithuania and u forgot belarus on the map

Latvians are the only white Baltic niggers. Lithuanians are gooks like Estonians. They took in a bunch of Tatars after Genghis Khan went through the area, then gave them nobility status.

Attached: Lithuania is White.jpg (268x367, 76K)

full baltic is still white and everyone equilavent of white theres nobody looking more dark and who ru to talk about it ur country has been multi cultural since the day it was discovered :D wrong topic for u burger. latvians lithuanians estonians all brothers theres nothing between us 3 wtf ru trying to say :D

>nobody looking more dark
Albino niggers.

>ur country
I was the first person in my line born here and I will be the last in my line born here. I already have EU citizenship and am moving after I finish my BA.

>latvians lithuanians estonians all brothers
Brothers with different fathers. Only Latvians are truly white out of these three.

Attached: Tradtional Lithuanian Man.jpg (510x765, 49K)

ye brothers with different fathers but all fathers were white and had no nigger or jew blood so its np, btw ure not welcome to our white baltic if u decide to come here. americans not accepted here, all of us have big block against foreigners. or go to western eu cuck nigger countries

>no nigger or jew blood
But gook blood. Lots and lots of gook blood.

>btw ure not welcome to our white baltic if u decide to come here
I'm an EU citizen, so I can live in your shithole if I want.

exactly, you can live here if you want even all the niggers. one thing is getting accepted by the country. second thing by the people. second thing never happens. enjoy your life here and idk about asians and i havent seen any baltic that looks asian or even close to it. everyone looks pure white if u can imagine it

Attached: 1530225693176.png (5686x4543, 1.03M)

>second thing by the people
I'll just come with money. Solves that problem.

>idk about asians and i havent seen any baltic that looks asian or even close to it
You all have broad, asiatic heads.

They look like depigmented negroids lol

Albanian here. Why are you bullying baltics? Lithuanians are Bruddas you nigger.

Because at the end of the day, Albanians are the truest Aryans. Even Heinrich Himmler said that we are pure Gothic Germans. Balto-niggers need to learn their place.

Attached: Gheg Girl.jpg (782x1024, 458K)

Balts hate slavshits but you're half of one aren't you? Nigger.

My "Polish" half is Kurgan, Indo-Aryans that ruled over the slav mongols. My mom's family doesn't look Polish at all and they are all tall. My uncle is 6'4".

>Its like mixing Iraq with India...
why are yuropoors so stupid

Attached: 1518650026348.png (801x592, 67K)

You're still a mutt.

Daddy got keked.

How? I'm half Illyrian, half Indo-Aryan, so pure Aryan.

No, the test is just shit. It's showing Iberian on it, so he defiantly being genetically pulled as being part Portuguese, but the test; however, it's not picking all of it up. He got a lot of British on his test and I think there was a Celtic settlement in Portugal, but that still would not be enough to compose over 20% of his DNA, yet (((23andme))) seems to be labeling a lot of that Iberian as British.

They probably have hardly any samples from Southern Europe is what I'm thinking, so the small Celtic influence takes over and the rest of the Iberian just gets read as British.

>Your uncle
How tall are you manlet?

6'2". I'm 20 and still growing for some reason also. He asked about my "Polish" half though, so that's why I specifically talked about my mom's family. Gheg Albanians are all 6'+.

they are collecting goyim dna to create an ethnic bioweapon that okay will kill goys

Just use Gedmatch faggot

What percentage Turk rapebaby are you?

0%

Attached: Gheg Highlander.jpg (2816x2112, 2.83M)

I wonder if they reuse the little tubes people spit in. Because you spit in it and send it back. Do they throw them away or reuse them i wonder.
>everyones a nigger.
Hmm

gen3553.pagesperso-orange.fr/ADN/similitude.htm
You can use 23andme data to do a K36 and then plug in the numbers here to get a good idea where your ancestry comes from.

Attached: k36 visualization.jpg (986x736, 182K)

Even if they did, the cellular DNA wouldn't mix like that. I think that they just add the x% nonwhite in by hand.

Your parents already gave gov all your genetic data and if you had kids, so did you.

Attached: babyscreens.png (762x833, 526K)

>This
To be accurate we only mixed slightly inside the region. I'm content being Lithuanian and under Eastern European. I rather not be anything else, especially over not a mutt. If you're wondering the rest of my results are under broadly European and .1% unassigned.

Attached: bee.png (2047x556, 129K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/K70WSAf4Ke5mTm0HNaDfbg/

He says he is half-Spanish, not Portuguese. Plus Andres ain't a Portuguese/Lusitanic first name. The Portuguese version is André.

Garcia is Iberian surname and the last surname comes from the father in naming rules here. Probably is adopted, father got cucked, fuck up from 23andme, etc.

What does this mean? Am I just 100% mutt?

Forgot pic

Attached: eurogenesk36.png (970x851, 109K)

wow it turns out that you don't know how genes work

You clearly have no clue about heredity.

Rather have all light traits. Baltai means white in my language.

Attached: blf.png (1696x573, 136K)

It just means most of your ancestry is mostly North West European, although with some Austrian and/or West Slavic in there.

That entire area that is red for you, England, North France, Belgium and Holland are all pretty close genetically. That's the area where most of your ancestors come from.

They already have it anyway. Sharing my DNA repeatedly is the only way I can contribute to the post-cloning world.

My name is Heisler and all my relatives say we are of German heritage yet ancestry.com gives me 75% Irish and 25% Italian. I dunno what to believe.

I'm north italian but my entire family has brown eyes.

Should I kill myself?

Attached: denkoooo.png (640x424, 204K)

This exactly. BGI (Beijing Genetics Institute) is collecting genetic information. This is a threat due to the possibility of genetic warfare and/or ethnic cleansing as they are controlled by the Chinese Govt.

I'm half Norwegian, German (they all looked dark and swarthy) French, and a bit Russian and yet this is what my results came back as, I question if my dad is my real father because my dad's brother kept inspecting me the first time he met me to see if I was apart of their bloodline, so I think some British nigger made my mom prego because she was drunk all the time around that time.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-17-21-31-57.png (1080x1920, 247K)

On balance your ancestors are likely to be liars.

Have your dad take a test. If he's your father you will match automatically as father and son.

Wait, he posted the results here and didn't even hide his name?

no. if dont listen to burgerposters, or this board.
im sure you're beautiful, user

>selling your DNA to ZOG
These are the same people that fill their homes with surveliance speakers like Google Home, they're already gone.

o-oh

Have some feet

Attached: sakuya feet.jpg (850x1202, 212K)

I can't speak for the burgers, but in my case is exactly because I'm Brazilian. I have Italian descent from both parents. The difference is that one of my parents has a last name that is a lot more common and my other parent's last name is a bit different. So someone from the family researched about all the branches that came to Brazil. But the name that is a lot more common there isn't any information about, the family didn't have the same conditions that made it possible to research the origins and there is the fact that I heard my parent saying that one of their relatives looked black. So I decided to get a test done.
I got no result of having any black ancestry, so my guess is that relative was someone really tanned because they worked under the sun farming.

My family came from the north of Italy as well, but I have brown eyes too. I have relatives with light eyes from my father's side of the family and my grandpa had blue eyes, but the genes totally skipped me.

There was a sicilian girl I knew that had blonde hair and blue eyes but she's a moor according to this board.

That is just that bs that Italians aren't white. I ignore it.

you're a fucking retard. never post here again

so this girl is a smelly wh*te?

Attached: sicily girl.jpg (600x899, 72K)

sicilians are mostly niggers

but she is a cute and I've never seen an attractive nigger before.

Also this girl is sicilian.

Attached: sicilian girl.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

You idiots clearly have no idea what you are talking about. When they do the autosomal tests, they aren't checking to see what genes are dominant/expressed, they are just reading and categorizing everything. His results make no sense.

My memory gets a little blurred. Nevertheless, his results still make no sense and he should be scoring 35%+ Southern European.

>"""German""" American
You are probably like 25% German or less. My mom's husband, an American, claims to be a """German""", but I did his family tree till around the 1800-1700's, and he is about 20-25% German and the rest is English and Scottish.

On the DNA tests, all Northwestern ethnicities get really blurred. You can't accurately test them apart, so you should just read them all as one block. The Italian could reflect Swiss heritage. A fair number of Swiss cluster with Italians.

That girl looks cuter than 90% of n*rdics. Greeks are really pretty also.

Attached: Greek Woman.jpg (640x512, 112K)

the n*rdic woman is for the italian bvll

Attached: smelly nordic lady!.jpg (500x749, 217K)

N*rdic women love albo cock.

Attached: [email protected] (1200x1451, 343K)

What do nordic girl feet smell like?

Attached: feeeeet.jpg (441x679, 69K)

user said that the girl he knows is from Sicily, but is blonde has blue eyes. Now this chick, I'm a huehue but my skin is lighter than hers.

Attached: AA13F070-0758-4E5F-9D99-5B8F4908F183.jpg (640x481, 76K)

>mfw these ancestry sites

Attached: joseph_james_deangelo_arraign_042718.jpg (1500x835, 219K)

No idea. I'm just surrounded by mutts and mexicans here in (((America))). Probably going to be studying abroad in Germany next year, so I'll let you know then :)

Attached: 408-a_1024x1024.jpg (500x800, 73K)

Like moss if they barefoot.

Attached: Bryoandersonia_MS.jpg (1024x721, 200K)

this

>germans
>nordic
maybe their feet smell similar but that's all

cute! All the pale viking girls probably go barefoot everywhere so they're always stinky. They need a bath.

Attached: swedegirl.jpg (500x758, 83K)

>they're always stinky. They need a bath.
Yeah, they stink especially around february when the ice is so thick one can't bathe for over a month.

Do nord girls have smelly feet genetically? Even if they took a bath and washed between their toes, their natural stink will always be present!

Attached: viking girl feet.jpg (579x435, 44K)

PURE GOTHIC GERMANS

Attached: alb.jpg (600x300, 41K)

You guys at least use deodorant and wipe the sweat off with a wet towel, right?

Why would you want to get rid of the nice nordgirl feet stink?

(((deodorant))) is for cucks

Attached: nordic girl.jpg (2560x1600, 630K)

Of the last two girls I lived with one had cute feet but they smelled. She made me cut her toe nails all the time. The other one was a tall girl with big feet that were mostly clean but had a lot of surface area to lick. She had hardened skin and we would sometimes soak her feet in hot bath and file the hardened skin off. They were very lickable after that but lost the natural smell.

What's deodorant?

Well, I take a bath at least twice. As soon as I awake and before going to sleep.
Besides, women like when men smell good. Sometimes the scent of a perfume is the first thing that will make someone notice you.

Why the fuck does anyone care to send their DNA to some jew anyways? What benefit do you get out of it when you only get disappointment?

>Of the last two girls I lived with one had cute feet but they smelled. She made me cut her toe nails all the time
cute!
>The other one was a tall girl with big feet that were mostly clean but had a lot of surface area to lick. She had hardened skin and we would sometimes soak her feet in hot bath and file the hardened skin off.
You should have put her feet in warm milk to make them paler and softer, even though her stink would probably poison the milk. Those long aryan toes can turn anything sour!
>They were very lickable after that but lost the natural smell.
sad :(

Also why do most nord girls have really long toes? Is it genetic?

Attached: gothic_spring_stock_by_mariaamanda-d4rggr1.jpg (1094x730, 269K)

>Also why do most nord girls have really long toes? Is it genetic?
Yes it's genetic and makes climbing trees easier. At least in Finland evolution at one point tried to push us back to the trees.

Attached: forest asshole.jpg (780x439, 312K)

I am a stinky italian but my feet are pretty pale and I have somewhat long toes.

Am I a nordic pls

Attached: D75468D6-52B4-4B7A-BD9C-1A70307F29E1.jpg (390x478, 50K)

>file the hardened skin off
That was a hoof, not a foot.
Pic related is my foot. What the hell did your gf do that her feet were that bad?

>What's deodorant?
Funny.

Attached: DE8E9DBA-76F6-4913-8D0B-E2052A576503.jpg (379x640, 48K)