Parents make the bold move to enable their daughter who was born male to take hormone blockers age 11

>parents make the bold move to enable their daughter who was born male to take hormone blockers age 11
>be age 17 now, going for a new type of experimental sex confirmation surgery
>Jow Forums thinks it will go terribly
>/our jazz/ posts this today

Jow Forums btfo? Looks like there's no problem with parents deciding to help their kids become who they truly are after all. Stop being bigoted.

Attached: doing great.jpg (601x600, 104K)

Good God! Did they take skin from his lips to make his new vagina?

You can see the regret crack through the edges of his eyes.

So glad to hear this, fuck the idiots who think people shouldn't be allowed to live how they like.

is it the one where they use cut out part of your colon to use as a constructed vagina cavity?

Mental disorder is no joke, OP. Now sHE has to diliate ITS cut wound from sealing for the rest of ITS life.

You really can

that fake smile aint foolin no one

yeah. i don't believe him.

You think SHE doesn't already know this? She wouldn't be smiling if she wasn't happy with her decision. A young girl just blossomed into a young woman, stop being a fucking retard.

A short healing period of a few months is no big deal, she's now the woman she's always wanted to be, why is that an issue for you?

Attached: confused.jpg (512x512, 29K)

What do you read from looking at their eyes in OPs photo?

this fag needs to be euthanized

Hes a ticking time bomb. Bets on how long until he kills himself?

yep some one knows they fucked up big time and is too proud to admit it
Statistic inbound

He looks like he's being forced to smile at gunpoint.

2 years from now he will an hero.

pain

>Be Jazz's dad
>Realize early on that Jazz is darker than most of your kids
>Realized you got cucked with a black man by your wife.
> Secretly give your bastard son girls toys and play girly tween music
> Subliminally tell the bastard it's a girl
> When the bastard gets older, give it tons of attention for "being girl"
> The Bastard goes on hormones and cuts its dick off.
>Tfw you played the longest con ever in response to being cucked.

He's a mentally ill fag and he's going to kill himself, just like you, because all kikes will hang.

SAGE kike threads

There's only despair in that expression

>no "I have a vagina" edit yet
I am disappointed

BTFO? Oh no my boy, the match is lit and the fire will quickly rise.

So now he has his asshole lining his gaping flesh wound ?

>Good God! Did they take skin from his lips to make his new vagina?

Lol. What is wrong with this goblin? Its upper lip touches it's nose.

Let's see how it likes using dilators the rest of its life. I give it two years tops before suicide

So happy for Jazz.

Heavy sedation and a panicked desperation to believe the lie.

Attached: hotdogsundae1.jpg (650x488, 79K)

>So now he has his asshole lining his gaping flesh wound ?

The doctors literally tore him a new asshole.

I think we should stamp this sort of thing out in society, but that said, I would fuck the shit out of Skylar.

he'll hang himself and then the liberals get to blame bigotry

Flag checks out

yes. literally 2 anus.
usually the need corrective surgery a few times after before they give up entirely on it and embrace the wound..

Attached: howbadthingsreallyare.jpg (412x307, 64K)

I don't understand how a non-adult can be allowed to make such a decision.

look at his face. look at that fucking regret. put that nervous laughter pic side by side with this things face

money

If only you knew how bad things really are

Kids can't even get tattoos until they're 18 legally.

I'm honestly convinced it's because the Jewess mother cucked the Jew dad with a black. That's clearly a mulatoo, no way it's a full-blooded Jew.

>hormone blockers
>11
>’experimental’

Child abuse.

I have no problem with him doing that of his own volition when he’s 18, but at 11? It amazes me how you people think this is the best thing for children who have no idea what they are or what they want. The parents would, if they were decent and responsible, try to help their child reconcile his brain with his body. Alas, virtue signalling trumps all.

Most are putting it at 2 years or less.

Lol Im sure its all fun and games till the furballs and pus periods hit.
Then the suicide rate conspicuously expands

Attached: 77965B6A-1132-4B9F-BDB0-8A3DE6A158D7.jpg (793x640, 74K)

She'll kill herself some day.

hahahaha this dude has a literal shit pipe as a vagina now. Not only will it fart out of it's neo-vag but will have liquid shit dripping down it's legs every day. It'll join the 46% soon.

I too dumb to know how many levels of chess we're on senpai

Fewer mixed with bewilderment, looks like.

Attached: 20180628_181302.jpg (203x87, 11K)

>those haunted eyes
>that fake, forced grimace of a smile
an hero incoming

Britfag

Now it's only a matter of time.

hopelessness and panic

>"honest to G*d, I'm super happy and I can't wait to live life as the new ME!"

Attached: hidethepain.jpg (1410x793, 142K)

Kids do a lot of stupid shit at 17. Maybe you shoplift, you get in a fight, you knock a girl up, etc. You grow out of that shit. In your 30s and 40s, you cant believe the dumb shit you did, how easily you could have killed someone or gotten killed. You dont identify with that 17 yr old at all, its like a totally different person.
Now imagine at 17 you had your dick cut off. No fucking wonder the suicide rate is so high for trans.

>Jow Forums thinks it will go terribly
Not the operation itself you brain dead lib.
We're suggesting it's only a matter of time until the little goblin offs himself. Watch.

Does this really happen?

Jew parents sacrifice their youngest child for the TLCbux.

Poor kid, he got a faith worse than dead just so the parents could make some money.

Attached: 1479583399961.jpg (720x632, 226K)

Usually they make the nuvagina by turning the dick inside out.
A different approach is making the fake vaginal canal of a piece of the colon. Obviously very intrusive and the fakepussy will smell like shit for a year or more and always produce intestinal mucus.
A third experimental surgery is making the fake vaginal canal using peritoneum. Peritoneum is a double layered sack encasing organs in the abdominal cavity. Between the layers theirs a liquid called serous fluid. Peritoneum is meant to stay inside the body in a pretty much sterile environment. This tissue is supposed to be between guts and abdominal wall, which is a pretty soft smooshy environment. I don't think that exposing it to the outside world, urine and poking it with dildos and dicks of perverted men will end up wee.
The upside is that we can bypass medical ethics and pretty much perform human experiments in the plastic surgery field. The surgeons are legal and praised modern day Dr. Mengele and Dr. Shiro Ishii. The data colected after these surgeries might help to treat real women who lost parts of their genitalia due to birth defects or diseases like cancer.

Attached: doc pep.jpg (491x774, 355K)

i dont get this why would u want two anal cunts when you cant just keep a dick and double your pool of interested mates, you're giving the guys who like dicks nothing to work with. and shes giving up the convience of pissing while standing up, the fun of jerking off and the feeling of freshly shaved balls haha

Ten bucks on he/she/it killing itself before 30.

Attached: I_am_smiling.png (503x500, 481K)

88d chess level granmaster tier

>I have a vagina

Fuck you Jazz, you gave me nightmares about getting my dick cut off last night!

Imagine the feeling of waking up in surgery knowing your dick just got cut off, and it isn't a fucking dream. Holy fuck what a reality that would be.

Not only that, but your dick is now a shit pussy and you have to keep the wound open for the rest of your life.

>brainwashed at a young age
>hey look see nothing wrong, shes happy now?

Attached: 1520271167263.gif (300x300, 892K)

Make it 20

>the fun of jerking off

Jazz has never had an orgasm

Suicide in 13 months.

How would you feel if I told you he didn't have a loicense?

*snap* yup thats going in my penis mutilation compilation

Two years tops before this fag kills himself.

Attached: hurts.jpg (600x630, 33K)

>daughter who was born male

Attached: 1360374965859.png (406x406, 89K)

Shit. someone call child protection services.

no. its the one where they make your dick so big that the hole in that dick becomes a pussy which can be fucked

They have to dilate for the rest of their shortened lives otherwise their mangina will heal closed because its an open wound.

>Jow Forums wont shut the fuck up about this eunuch

dude's have been chopping off their dick and balls for millennia, stop giving this so much fucking attention

Its this except the bull was a beaner or something.

Is that a jew or a goblinx?

Attached: jazzknew.png (503x504, 484K)

damn this patriarchy healing my wound wound!

Pls anons enlighten me. I know they said he has too short pingas to turn it into proper vagene. Did they make her micropussy or did they make it longer with part of her anus as their originally planned?

STOP!

You've been infected by a degenerative disease which will be fatal to you within several months. Fortunately there is a cure! You simply need to take the medicine for your gender - if you take the medicine for the wrong gender, you will succumb to the illness!

Holy fuck I wish this was a real life thing.

needs to be MakeAPPed

I think the eyes are doing a good job of lying. That smile looks forced as shit though. Cover the top half of the face and it becomes a pained grimace, which is obviously going to be the case following surgery

Great, now he's part of the 40%.

Juden

>that forced smile

They found a doctor willing to do the surgery.

Yeah but we called them eunuchs not women. It's another case of you-know-who chipping away at our collective consciousness of human nature.

>doing great
Not with that fucking hairline you're not

so its short vagina?

What can you expect from a mudslime

OI, NO LOICENCE!?!

>The edges of those eyes
>That forced smile
>The exaggerated eyebrows
8 months til an hero

>she

Attached: 1528506420184.jpg (477x616, 90K)

Xe looks like a fucking alien

They cut his fucking dick off man :(
WHAT THE FUCK

dear fucking god almighty