Why are Americans such terrible drivers?

Why are Americans such terrible drivers?

Attached: CDC.jpg (1186x903, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_vehicles_per_capita
racfoundation.org/assets/rac_foundation/content/downloadables/roads and reality - bayliss - accident trends by road type - 160309 - background paper 9.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=h-8PBx7isoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you worrying about our driving, when you should be more concerned about getting hit by some sandy in a van. You limey faggot.

They're not. There's about a thousand times the cars on the road in the US as there are in the whole of Europe.

Americans drive a lot more that other countries.

If there was a way to put it in deaths per miles driven that would be interesting to see.

Looking at the stat by population skews it. Look at it by miles driven. Things are farther apart here. But, it is also WAY too easy to get your license here.

>LA
>New England
>Sf bay area
Separate these areas and we're all saints

>per 100000 people
American education

They drive the most

We allow women to drive here, unlike in bongistan

From what I can gather from watching dash cam car crash videos it appears to be a combination of low IQ and an environment of "me first and fuck you", seems to correlate with the level of browness in a given area.

Because our transportation infrastructure is based around personal transport. Enjoy riding the bus next to Mahmoud.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_vehicles_per_capita

Attached: 1528439811305.jpg (725x1024, 130K)

the amount of vehicles on the road is in itself an explanation

here's some dingo math for you: more cars on road = more possible contact

source? oh wait you're retarded

It's not that we're terrible drivers, it's that we drive the most.

Florida.

Europe has higher population density and higher road density so actually Europe should have a higher death rate. Mutts are just shit at driving

not gonna die when you're driving 20mph through skinny stone streets

put a pinch of thought into your posts next time

>road traffic deaths
Includes bicycles

>56%

>Why are Americans such terrible drivers?

Because the test is laughably easy and drivers ed, if you have to take it, is a few days of being told what the signs are, not to drive under the influence and then a couple of behind the wheel instructions

spain is not a high income country anymore. It's like a 2nd world country.

it says "motor vehicle crash deaths"
it's the 2nd largest font on the image for god sake
stop replying you're too dumb to continue

America is the only country where overtaking/passing slower vehicles is allowed in all lanes.

If you passed a car on the freeway in the UK in any lane but the passing lane you’d be pulled over and ticketed.

Plus fucking yanks learnt how to drive primarily from video games like Grand Theft Auto

nigga why'd you exclude NY, is New England that much worse than retarded NYC'ers?

t. retarded NYCer

You're still only beating drunk slavs, muslim rape babies and fucking Orientals.

Attached: special needs.jpg (691x783, 201K)

I doubt there is any available data but there is probably more highway driving in the US compared to most countries. i.e. faster speeds with greater traffic concentration. Conversely, I'd point out that it is easy as hell to get your drivers licence in the US. I remember hearing what the average German had to go through when I was attending classes and was grateful I'd be driving after a few classes.

The worst thing is you lads drive fucking slowly as well.

>i.e. faster speeds with greater traffic concentration
You mean i.e. much safer road conditions. Motorways are safer than any other road type.

It’s a Need for speed mate, you pakibongs wouldn’t understand

You know gotta yell you OP, as a burger I love my country, but here in LA the driver is absolutely fucking terrible. So many slow as fuck people going 40mph in the fast lane onthe freeway yet at the same time when they drive on my neighborhood street where kids are playing theyll be mobbing like 60. Fucking hate the drivers here.

Fuck forgot flag

P A L M Y

What sort of speed do you need to be doing for hitting a sheep to be fatal?

Safer in what way? Higher speeds lead to an increase in fatalities. The roads might be in better condition but it matters little when you're driving through town at 25mph vs 3 times that speed on the highway.

Fuckin retard, it should be per 100000 miles driven. We have more cars per people and we drive more.

The answer to these questions are always “niggers and spics.” And rather than learn the lesson from our shitty diversity experiment, everyone on that side of the Atlantic is happily traveling down the same destructive path. Sad!

Yes, but all the traffic is going in the same direction, there are barriers, no trees, and more importantly zero pedestrians. It's not even a close call which is safer. Here's a dull paper if you still feel like arguing.
racfoundation.org/assets/rac_foundation/content/downloadables/roads and reality - bayliss - accident trends by road type - 160309 - background paper 9.pdf

see you are still shitters.

We’re constantly hitting german tourists who can’t drive, not sheep

>Americans drive a lot more that other countries.
More than Canada?

Maybe you guys are just chicken shits. I couldn't picture a bong topping his car out.

I have no idea. When I was working out there people acted like I was in formula one because I drove a car with pic related.

Attached: Beginners-mistakes-to-avoid-when-driving-a-manual-car.jpg (1000x600, 52K)

Cause they don't have to pay attention much since most drive automatic transmission vehicles so they can shove fast food down their throats and play on their phones. Driving standard pretty much forces you to pay attention.

I will pass you on the fucking sidewalk if I feel like it

niggers

>women
>mustang drivers
That's most of it right there.

deer, drunks, and women.

That's because we can get out of first gear.

Sorry, but that doesn't support your position very well. Your urban or city roads are amongst your safetest.

-"A higher proportion of serious accidents occur on rural roads – as is to be expected with higher speeds"

Why is Spain on this list? They literally lie about all statistics
But America has high fatality rate because of the drug usage. Every American is on drugs lol

I totalled my mustang with my girlfriend in the car a couple of years ago. I was wasted going double the speed limit and she was completely naked from the waist down.

A thousand "This"es. Driving using a manual transmission should be mandatory and nobody should be given a license until they've demonstrated that they can drive safely using one under test conditions (i.e. not stalling at a stop light, not money-shifting into 1st gear, etc). The prevalence of automatics and so many attention-requiring computers and over-complicated air conditioning control clusters has made for lazy, erratic and absent-minded drivers who don't have the decency to so much as use their indicators or the mental capacity to check their blind spots when merging or changing lanes. Americans are hands down some of the worst drivers in the western 1st world.

This is why I adopt the mantra, "Everyone on the road is an idiot and is out to get you."

We have a lot of.women drivers

Muslim countries like the UK, Sweden, and France don’t allow woman drivers .. that’s why it’s safer to drive.
But then again look at the pedestrian fatality rate for those countries

Attached: 0ACBF571-0BBE-4D7B-8AC6-EEA0A0DD9808.jpg (500x300, 38K)

Read it again dummy.

Fake and gay.
Does not adjust for average time on the road.
We just drive more. That's all.
You should see the stats on China and saud's Arabia, for annual moter vehicle deaths per licensed driver.

Attached: 1523810868877.jpg (480x372, 15K)

see You suck at driving.

Here anons, have some feels. youtube.com/watch?v=h-8PBx7isoM

they did a study on it and they said it's distracted driving, lax regulations on seatbelts (you don't have to wear one in the back seat) and some other shit but I blame it mostly on Spics they can't drive worth a fuck

Confirmed.

We have a lot of asians

Because fucking spics that drive with no insurance, no license, drunk, and retarded. Just visit Miami you'll know what I'm talking about, it's voted worst drivers in all the US for like 10 consecutive years.

You have tiny close towns and cities near one another. We manspreadin’

It's true. There's this mix of really bad slow drivers, and crazy fast drivers. Today, just TODAY, I had a guy cross the double yellow to go into a left turn lane, punches it, just to pop back out and get in front of me. It does not sound as bad in type as it was irl, he was a real POS. Basically he used the left turn lane as a passing lane. This was on the way to work.
Then one my way home, I was sitting in some traffic. Not an insane amount, but traffic. We're all lined up waiting in the left lane, because the right lane ended in about 100 yards. My big old work truck was sitting near the right lane, because fuck it, no one needs to use that lane that ends to force their way past the queue. This fucking guy comes fucking hauling ass up the right lane to pass us all. I see it happening, so I move my truck further to the right. The fucking guy takes his car OFF FUCKING ROAD, in the fucking dirt and grass to get around my truck. Others waiting see this going down, and everyone in front of me also pushed to the right to keep this crazy assfuck from being a twat. He didn't care. Took his car for even more offroading passed us all, and then ran the red light that we were all sitting at. I guess red lights don't count if you're not on the road.... This guy did all that shit, just to end up 2 cars in front of me a half mile more down the road. I hate US drivers. If they're not being a fucking dick, because they think their time is more valuable than everyone else's, they're being a fucking dick, sitting at green lights, and driving 10 under while texting, because again, they think they're the only person who matters.

>t. Spoiled trust fund baby
drivers by ascending ability:
Black women
Asian women
Old women
All other women
Black men
Asian men
Mexican men
Arab men
Whitey

Illegal brown people causing car accidents and deaths obviously.

Because we drive cars more than the rest?
Now stfu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_vehicles_per_capita

Attached: 1518918156649.jpg (385x385, 27K)