You fucks Shapiro is based and he admitted he was wrong

here is the fucking proof faggots now lets meme him into the SCOTUS

mark 0:50
> but i tell you what i really didn't see coming
i didn't see coming that Trump will actually give us the most most conservative government in our lifetime and he actually has

youtube.com/watch?v=f5Ixxrxnf4k

Attached: Ourgoyimbenji.jpg (1000x511, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtFx2NuICmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ben would make a great SCOTUS if he wasn't so short and Jewish.

Ok this is epic.

Nobody cares post his sister's titties

What's with the nigger intro music?

Who cares what this whiny little man has to say.

Trump doesn't live for his approval, and neither should anyone else.

Shut up Ben

>Identity Politics for me, not for thee
-Ben Shapiro

Attached: 1510617022717.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

How many more Shapiro threads are you Jews gonna make today? Every thread makes people hate him a little bit more.

Attached: 1516389757213.jpg (2092x3159, 2.03M)

Okay.... now THIS is epic!

Attached: 1515518389764.png (863x1198, 975K)

His sister's titties are a fake. It's some other jewish camgirl.

this piece of trash was 100% against Trump before he was elected

he's just a kike trying to stick himself to right-wing reactionaries to get some shekels, he's a full-on Zionist like all the rest

And he admits it, and he admits he was wrong. If you would actually listen from 0:45 to 1:30 you would get it and not fall for bluesharia shills trying to turn us against /ourgoyim/

Attached: 1530214948577.png (483x470, 184K)

Shapiro, and Jordan Peterson, are the mark of unenlightened man who would rather watch youtube than think

>/ourgoyim/

fuck off back to plebbit, you dumb nigger

>You fucks Shapiro is based

nah

Attached: happyelephant.jpg (822x562, 129K)

Fuck that manlet, he'll betray us in a second for more shekels, I'll never trust him

Attached: ben_shapiro_height_by_neetsfagging322297-dbvwvpy.jpg (949x842, 93K)

He's a fucking kike that wants you to die for israel, fuck you

Hi tarl. Garden doing ok?

Wow this is epic.

Liar gets caught lying.
Explains he made a mistake.
The mistake was he got caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=LtFx2NuICmY
This is paid for by The Daily Wire. Ben Shapiro is editor and owner of The Daily Wire. He hired another Jew to explain to you Jews will replace you, and you jerk off to hitler in your moms basement.
This is virtue signalling to their side, and slapping you with defamation and insults.

Once #NeverTrump Always #NeverTrump
The establishment showed their hand against Trump. Nobody will forget.

Shapiro is anti-nation.
Peterson is anti-religion.

Fuck you

Attached: 1475298428616.jpg (869x609, 213K)

Look all jokes aside this dude has never been a judge in his life. He is smart, and what you might call a strict constructionist, and he doesn't take leftist BS and that's all great.

But we can already get someone who will regularly BTFO leftists, AND we can have them with like 10+ years of experience actually hearing out and deciding cases.

Let Shapiro do his media thing and run for office at some point, and lets fill the court with someone who we can get the same BTFOness with, and have the best of both worlds.

Shapiro is cucking because his followers love Trump and he started losing subscribers en masse when he began laying into Trump in 2015/2016.

Yes. He was wrong. It doesn't take very big balls to admit you were wrong two years ago when reality itself contradicts what you said back then.

He's still a kike, he still cares just as much about Israel as he does about America (if not more), and he's not going to be on our side in the end. So great, good on him for admitting his objectively wrong prediction didn't come true. What does this change?

He didn't admit shit. Trump is controlled by Israel now, hence Shapiro's apparent about-face.

He doesn't care about America or our people at all. He would be fine with white people no longer existing, because he can go home to Israel and the Jews.
White people care about existing and America because it's our home. We don't care about Jews existing or Israel no longer existing, because we have our home and our people.

This is how identity politics work. We secure our interests, they secure theirs. We are not in agreement because we are members of different groups.

burgers need to be removing kikes from power, not putting more of them in high positons

He didn't see it coming. But I did and so did many others. He said he would rather have Hillary win to elect a real Republican in 2020. I simply don't listen to idiots let alone arrogant idiots.

it was strom who said this in 1993.

jew bag shapiro needs to be raped and his throat slit wide open and a hard cock shoved into the slit throat. his sister needs to be dungeon fucked and bred like a donkey until her ovaries run out of eggs, then beaten to death with a cinder block

Small claims court Jew on his tippie toes

>He said he would rather have Hillary win to elect a real Republican in 2020
Even after knowing US Supreme court justice seat was opened.
I wonder what that intention was?

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Thomas Paine - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Richard Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Patrick Little - judeophobe
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Laura Loomer - Zionist

He didn't lose any subscribers. He continued to get more popular than ever since the election. And he keeps getting exponentially more popular as we speak.

Pathetic psyop copy pasta.

>flag

>the joke
--------------
>your head

KHAZAR
H
A
Z
A
R

MILKERZ
I
L
K
E
R
Z

Hi Shapiro. Please don't read this on your show. That gets old real fast.

was going really good until he attacked the unite the right rally in charlottesville

i don't dispute the (((media))) managed to use it against us but there really were decent people theree simply to oppose the destruction of our war memorials

they dont want jews to leave the democratic concentration

Shapiro isn't that tall

Fuck out of here kike

be honest, op

would you give a nice cushy job to some fag who disrespected you?

I wouldn't

Shapiro defends this.

Attached: 1494047500855.png (480x488, 277K)

speak for yourself

she's not wrong

so u r saying ur a cock smoking faggot? go dfie leftie

Quick, someone photoshop a turd on his face.

A kike admitting he was wrong is just staging the scene for when he will inevitably see just a few minor details that hints that he had been right with his first ideas, so with that innate hubris will go rushing back to it.
Never trust a Shapiro. Never.

The last name is a dead givaway.
May as well be Ben Goldsilversteininberg

Attached: repent.jpg (1000x866, 116K)