COUNTRY ROOOOOADS

TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOME

Attached: 1502609183662.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2K-Wtxmh1O8
youtube.com/watch?v=eN8owQR8d-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what ever happened to this dude?

Background information? What were the injuries?

Country rooooaaad

WOMP WOMP

why did that black guy hop on top of that truck?

never saw that until now, it's kind of weird behavior

car runs a bunch of idiots over
idiot proceed to run up to car
car runs more idiots over

you can't make this shit up

He's up on hate crime charges now. Still awaiting trial from jail.

Based Challenger

Indicted on a bu ch od charges including first degree murder. And had them upgraded to federal charges recently meaning he is fucked. The federal system gives out more time than the state usually.

Like a dozen minor injuries, and one death.

there are also 2 spooks sitting inside the truck watching

Baste

Literal clown world.

Attached: shamefur.png (232x468, 126K)

didnt the woman he hit not even the Heather that everyone mentions? he killed some literal who, and Heather died a block away of a heart attack

TOOOO THE PLAAACE, I. BELOOONG

Attached: 0263293624072eace3983f18c68caa71749260cd7179373bd097ca7dbc288c70.webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

the cops are all
>oh that must be the car they told us not to stop

THE CAR WAS LITERALLY CALLED DODGE

DODGE

IT'S ON THE CAR

Show the video of the paid protestors attacking his car before he ran down the land whale into a heart attack and made a nigger fly with his red shoes.

No he killed Heather, the cause of death was cardiac arrest, but it was because her chest was crushed between the two cars.

it was probably from all the retarded antifa street medics taking turns doing chest compression

seriously tho.I remember that day.as soon as the lefty fag got doxed as the driver.A police chopper goes down and they claim to have gotten the (((real driver))).I still have the dox info but ill get banned if i post it

Attached: BannedAgain .png (944x486, 160K)

BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS, SHANEDOUAH RIVER

lmao

Where was Chris-Chan on this day?

TO THE PLACE
I BELONG
DEAD JOURNALISTS
HATING OBAMA
TAKE ME HOME
COUNTRY Jow Forums

Nah, he'll walk out after the dotr.

Heather never came in contact with either car your fucking mongoloid. She was to the side.

>they actually charged him with first degree
hahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of his defense case swishing through the net without touching the rim. Some motherfucker was chasing him around with a rifle when he turned that corner, he's gonna walk on a first degree charge and they're not going to be able to do a damn thing about it.

Blatantly false, she fell over after being knocked on her ass at the back of a line of 3 people who were on the other side of the car that was hit. It was like playing crochet, and her fat fucking flabby body fell on her heart with such force that she died.

I think it's actually reasonably intelligent behaviour, he doesn't know if the driver will suddenly veer right into the pedestrians, so he jumps on the car, if he hits the car he'll be relatively unhurt, it also protects him from the reversing if he does that. The only thing that's better would probably be running into a building, but I don't know if he had enough time in that position. The guy has good instincts and trusts them.

To the plaaaaace!!! I belooooonnnng!!!!!

>died from a heart attack
>watch as a bunch of people beat on her chest for no reason
They probably killed her and made her a martyr

which in your case is likely mexico

People who were actually there said she was in the path of the vehicle. The man in the red shoes you see getting tossed up in the air was right next to her when the car struck the crowd. I'd rather believe them than internet roomers, but we'll see the full medical report when his trial happens.

That's nice, I've seen her fall the fuck over in the video that captured the event from the other side. She was nowhere near the car, stop fucking lying.

dox lefty

As a matter of fact, I bet you don't even know the 3 cars there were involved in that collision, or that the one that hit the people IN FRONT of Ms. Piggy wasn't even the car that Fields hit. He hit a convertible, Heyer died in front of an SUV. Explain that one, you piece of shit,.

>people who were there

lol commies aren't people.

Attached: 1495576394531.jpg (600x446, 25K)

God dammit, conspiracy retards are out in full force.

She got hit and flew 30 feet back, which is why she died of blunt for trauma. This 'she fell over and had a heart attack' is only pushed to make us look like idiots.

Attached: Obeast.jpg (1446x1311, 465K)

Attached: Obeast2.jpg (1278x1424, 513K)

day of the rake soon enough.

Attached: 8a5457f53f329c5ee4f7f0fc90016233d55bf99dee0cd3493a635bd7cd30ffef.jpg (1280x718, 107K)

the weird thing is in some photos you can see her in front of everyone. she should have been easily spotted flying into the air, but she cannot be found in any video footage. she just magically appears on the ground, from inside the crowd near the Stop sign.

flew 30 feet and cannot be seen at all in any video

I can guaranfuckingtee you that if a person that large was hit with enough force to send that much weight flying 30 feet, her fat and skin would not have been able to contain it. She would have been torn the fuck in half. 30 feet, Jesus. This is blatantly ignoring all laws of physics, you wouldn't be able to send someone flying 30 feet if they were the only thing hit at the speed that Dodge was going.

absolute unit

>one off
Rip

How about the day of critical thinking. Go back to /donald/ and quit shilling shit based on your emotions.

Yes she can, you catch her body in one of the videos. You also see a photo of her in midair, 20 feet back from where she was originally hit.
See:
You can make out a black blob on the hood before she goes to the ground.
That's completely false. People move 30 feet all the time without losing their skin. Most of the distance was with her still on the hood before flying off.

Just watch any video of someone getting hit by a car.

350 pound people don't fly 30 feet from a stand still, that's physically impossible to impart that much force onto the human body at once without several things rupturing. Get the fuck out of here you braindead leaf.

youtu.be/2K-Wtxmh1O8
>no one was hurt by the car
>one person dead by inexperienced bugmen giving CPR
hmmmmmm

WEST MUMBAAAAAY, COUNTRY MAMAAAA

Did everyone else just memory hole the police chopper going down?

These people are not communist, they would never last a day in a communist world, they would complaine about performing physical work

>flew 30 feet/dident get hit
Who the fuck cares.None of them should have been in the street in the first place.

The Shame Clown cracks me up every time.

>first degree murder
Didn't that fat bitch die of a heart attack?

Attached: G WASH.webm (640x480, 920K)

That's the best part, Heyer wasn't dead until those dumb fucks in the crowd laid hands on her and gave her an arrhythmia. She might not have died that day if someone told all those dumb fuck lefties that it's really goddamn hard getting a pulse on a fatass while everyone is baking in the sun cranked up to 11 on adrenaline

Haha, and white people keep crying about being genocided. Fuck y'all, it's a new age day of the rope.

First time I've seen this one.

ive watched every angle and the only time she shows up is when her bared stomach morphs out of the crowd. that photo has her like 6 feet in the air & she was in front of Marcus Martin while they were walking up the street. something fishy going on

Wow the narrator is a huge faggot.

i remember that happening. they wiped it from the net pretty fast tho.

No, they end up being pushed by the car before flying off. The car doesn't instantaneously stop after making impact, you fucking retard. Your point makes zero sense. 350 pound people don't stop a 3000 pound object, they go through the air like everyone else.
>hysically impossible to impart that much force onto the human body at once without several things rupturing
No it's not, stupid. Plenty of other people there got hit as well and were fine. She got hit so hard that it fucked up her heart. It's called cardiac contusion.
Seeing as people keep pushing this stupid conspiracy, it's a big deal. It's fooling no one and is just going to be used as an example of stupid right wing conspiracies, fucking over the real conspiracies.

BASED

Attached: chall.jpg (750x499, 120K)

No, they bring it out every time they feel the need to mention that "deadly rally" wherein a bunch of dumb fuck communists caused the deaths of one of their own, as well as two officers who otherwise wouldn't have been out there that day.

That one of those officers happened to someone talented in bailing out of fucked up aircraft is just a coincidence.

here's my favorite

Attached: 1502649118797.webm (1920x1080, 2.52M)

rakes get the moose powered noose

So what do you think is the "real conspiracy"??

You're the faggot who went from "she flew 30 feet in the air!" to "she rode the hood and fell off the end". That still doesn't change the fact that she never once touched that fucking dodge, seeing as how her fat ass wouldn't have been able to get anywhere near that close to the center of the street from where she was standing, balls deep in a crowd that never got closer than a full car length away

that faggot who ran behind the car to hit it and got pinned between the two cars KEK

Also thanks OP, listening to John Denver now.

>Some motherfucker was chasing him around with a rifle
Even better, the dumb faggot was bragging about it on Twitter

>they wiped it from the net pretty fast tho.

Wow whoever they is must be somewhat powerful/competent to accomplish such a thing. Yet they seem to have failed because 2 seconds of googling shows plenty of references to it. Wipe harder, they!

>that guy sitting on top of the truck out of harms way at the end is the same guy getting hit in the bottom pic

So wait a minute, did the guy come back again and hit more people?

Attached: Untitledt.jpg (988x1462, 390K)

This topic was made by some antifa idiot or something most likely. It's just an attempt to make pol look bad.

No u can still find links from MSM.
The plates on the challenger GVF1111....Check out his moms plates.
youtube.com/watch?v=eN8owQR8d-M

In the legal world, you call this kind of case a slam dunk. That they were dumb enough to charge him with 1st means that the only conviction they could ever level at him is purely political. A public defender would be able to get him out of this one with how much evidence there is supporting his rational fear for his life

wtf I don't remember her being in a wheelchair.

HEFTY HEATHER, REST IN GREASE

>Wah, someone more right wing than me
exposed my stupid /donald/-tier conspiracy! Don't renew your shitposting license next year.
As in a single one or related to this incident? I don't believe there's any conspiracy related to James chimping out and sending people flying.
That's just semantics, you obnoxious dolt. Being pushed through the air by a car isn't really "riding" it.
>That still doesn't change the fact that she never once touched that fucking dodge,
Yes, she did. No one, besides idiots, deny that. How do you explain she is past the truck before the car hid and then ends up 30 feed back on the ground within seconds?
>anywhere near that close to the center of the street
She was directly in the path of the car before impact. The photos prove this. Both people beside her got hit.

He's facing the death penalty if found guilty.

Attached: 1502637647299.jpg (1000x1000, 376K)

is that a charger?

No, the retarded commies surrounded the car after he stopped and started beating it, then he backed up

I'd like to believe you, but after that guy from Jow Forums went to prison because he defended himself against a bunch of niggers attacking him during a BLM protest I just don't have as much faith as you in our laws being upheld.

>Yes, she did. No one, besides idiots, deny that.
Hey, dumb fuck, before you say something THIS INCREDIBLY GODDAMN STUPID, maybe you should go check the fact that even the prosecution doesn't argue this point. Even THEY don't try and lie half as poorly as you are now.

There's a vast legal difference between bringing your carry piece to a place you think you're going to use it (seen as looking for a fight) and accidentally running some communists over when they start attacking your vehicle after you've been chased around by armed rioters

Wow, that's fucking stupid. Maybe they shouldn't smoke so much weed.

I mean in relation to the unite the right event.do you think the "official story" is what happened?
if so than what did u mean by
>stupid right wing conspiracies, fucking over the real conspiracies.

>he defended himself against a bunch of niggers attacking him during a BLM protest
after making racist posts online, saying he was going to go shoot some niggers, then provoking the attack

>it was because her chest was crushed between the two cars
*the two cars were crushed apart by her fat

also when people ran the plates on that truck they came up temp plates. its a spook truck. it showed up a few minutes before the attack. You can see the 2 fags sitting there

Attached: 1502601226557.jpg (1200x1339, 230K)

I unironically think he’s going to beat these charges. I sit in court every day and also go to jury duty more than normal people. This is a very beatable case in a jury trial. It only takes one juror.

Attached: CHALLENGE.jpg (3020x2265, 1.12M)

That's another thing, nearly every vehicle that was on that street showed up in the 30 minutes before this tragic set piece on the grand show that was meant to be "those violent nazi extremists" who had to march in phalanx formation to avoid chemical attacks from their supposed "countrymen". Even the SUVs which conveniently formed a pen for Fields to ram into before backing out

If they didn't go for broke and charge him with first degree + hate crimes, they might have had a chance at convicting him the same way they got Cantwell, but this is a fucking farce. In their glee that one of their useful idiots actually went and did something as useful as dying, they overplayed their hand and he's got the bad beat ready to shock the entire country.

So when the federal indictment says "As Fields drove into and through the crowd, Fields struck numerous individuals, killing Heather Heyer and injuring many others", are they saying that he killed her by driving through the crowd but maybe not by actually hitting her?

What the fuck are you talking about? The prosecution alleges that James ran her over, that was in the original court documents. That is why he is charged with second degree murder and not manslaughter. There's no eyewitness reports that allege she wasn't hit by the car.

Quit pretending to be anything other than a mouth breathing retard and actually research what you are talking about before shit posting.
Haven't looked into it that much. It's obviously the planned to shut it down after letting it get out of control while not doing anything to stop the violence, beyond that, I don't know.
>what did u mean by
I mean there's real conspiracies that Jow Forums is probably right about. All the stupid ones detract from it and stop attention to the legitimate ones.