Why does the average "racial realist" get so "chimpy" if you bring up overt Jewish superiority? If they're not superior...

Why does the average "racial realist" get so "chimpy" if you bring up overt Jewish superiority? If they're not superior, how are they on the top of the food chain?

Attached: raceandIQ.png (593x552, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin#Evolution
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ZRqct-BjCjS5MnX7OOKFcw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'Cause all of them are retarded

Thank me later.

An ethnicity cannot be more intelligent than an entire race dumb kike. Dont forget your inbred european genes before you go on about muh jew IQ.

It's the same thing when you bring up Asian IQ. If you point out that the average Chinaman has a higher IQ than the average American you get a bunch of spooky bullshit about how China is just a sentient ant colony and what really matters is shit like soul, honor, culture etc.

Then they turn around and say that nogs are inherently inferior because they have lower IQs than whites and their countries all have low GDPs.

Conversely, you'll never see most of these "race realists" (aka racial chauvinists) admit that China has a GDP that's bigger than almost all of Europe combined. Japan also has a GDP larger than that of any Western European country and has been quite superior to West Europe in GDP terms for sometime.

Attached: MAGAgrugg.jpg (484x443, 108K)

They don't. Its known that Jews have a high IQ. Stop this dumb meme.

Attached: Smart_Jew.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

>. Its known that Jews have a high IQ
Only Jews who live amongst the Goyim have a high IQ. The average Israeli has a lower IQ than the American...

And yet, Israel has an amazing economy, all things considered. It's almost like these two things aren't related

Attached: AIPAC_David_Steiner_Boasts_Foreign_Policy_Influence.jpg (752x890, 219K)

Wuts dat? race mixing with whites works?????

* S N A P *

Israel is a parasite that leechs billions from the US so its economy will always be good.

>implying America is a meritocracy

It would be fine if you were just intelligent and stopped trying to genocide all white people

JOO SO DUM HE DOMINATE MOST IMPORTANT PILLAR OF MY SOCIETY

WHITE ONLY NOT LOCK-DOWN MEDIA AND CULTURE BECUH... BECUH... IQ TOO HIGH

IQ TOO HIGH WE FORGET BOUT MEDIA AND CULTURE WHEN WE WAS IQing TO THE MOON

LOOK AT THESE MOON ROCKS

LOOK

LOOK HERE

WE GOT THEM

America is also a parasite that leeches trillions from the global economy. I don't find the aid or allowed trade advantage that Israel has gotten from the US to be so overwhelming that it explains why their economy is as dynamic as it is by itself.

damn look at all those citations

Hulk Hogan brother, praise Kek, kill 1488 faggots and their single mothers.

Shut up jew.

Lol whatevs I hate Israel but even I can see that their economic success isn't solely the result of gibs.

What is per capita?

Nobody denies that Jews are smarter on average.

AHAHAHA JUST REALIZING WHITES TRADED THEIR CULTURE FOR ROCKS

IT'S LIKE THEM INJUNS TRADING BEADS FOR MAHATTAN

O SHIT MEME IT UP, CHUBBY SIEGE BOYS GETTING THEIR BLOOD PRESSURE SPIKED RIGHT NOW O O O

AHAHAHA TRADE THEIR CULTURE AND MEDIA FOR MOON ROCKS

They're practically searchable

>China cheats on every test but for some reason they won't cheat on IQ tests, no surely they wouldn't
>Jews fudge numbers constantly but surely. SURELY. When it comes to IQ they could never lie!

Attached: 1319853379921.jpg (579x3936, 316K)

>PER CAPITA! PER CAPITA!
He screeches as economic world dominance slips through his fingers

Kikes are inbred retards

Nepotism is the answer you're looking for. Asians have superior IQ to whites and account for a significantly greater percentage of the global population than Jews, but for some reason Jews are far more over-represented is positions of power than Asians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin#Evolution

nig nogs are next-level stupid

Only the Ashkenazi inbreds are smarter than whites on average, be that as it may it doesnt matter in the slightest as whites still have the most intelligent humans on the planet while jews scrap by with whatever memestein they can find via nepotism halting white geniuses in the process. 95% of all scientific advances and discoveries in the last 4 years were done by whites only no jews.

>hurrrr IQ and economic success are correlated
>wtf how are these chinks beating us? They cheat on their IQ tests
Lmao @ your life. Even if that bullshit your pushing was true, Chinks aren't that different from Nips genetically, so it follows they will likely have similar IQs (unless other factors interfere). Look at Japan and Korea, they are fully-developed first world countries that are not only competitve with Western countries but surpass them in some measures.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 49K)

kikes are not the best for cheating on the best

Nearly every race realist I know accepts that races have different IQs and whites aren't at the top. This seems to be a strawman or at least an exaggeration of a few people and their view projected on all of us.

I want a place for white people to exist and get along with one another, not because I think we're the smartest, but because I think it would be a really positive thing.

Attached: 1510823015932.png (473x462, 142K)

dude the israeli arabs are in that average.

Hi, JIDF. Prove to me that the sun exists. If at first I reject your evidence for the existence of the sun, keep trying.

The Mongoloids have more brain volume than us so they are smarter than us in the case of the north east asians.

Probably because the entire world felt so bad for them being genocided, that they decided to only say nice things about them. So now they are "super-intelligent", "very democratic", and the "only moral country in the middle east".

You're a fucking idiot. Go back to your shitty job in the corn can factory.

The only race to talk about a 'food chain' of human ethnicities is the Jews.

Now, what happens if one group competes, while the other cooperate? The one that competes becomes a leech and destroys the others. For it works for itself only in any given situation, while the others sacrifice themselves in any given situation.

Jews believe that Jews are the master race. While the non-jews are simply 'goyim'. Cattle.

Jews dont care about logic, they always thought they were superior to nonjews even when they were dumb superstitious sandniggers back in biblical times, these "humans" are completely insane.

>I want a place for white people to exist and get along with one another, not because I think we're the smartest, but because I think it would be a really positive thing.

agreed. but isn't it curious how most everyone else wouldn't agree? whites seem to attract an awful lot of attention for a people who are less numerous and supposedly inferior.

Inbreeding and a natural selection process in which only those most paranoid avoided persecution has turned them into an even more extreme beast.

Most race realists accept that Jews are typically over-represented in positions of power. Though this only demonstrates their ability to be on top in societies that value usury, finance, and degeneracy. You wouldn't see them on top in a Warrior Aristocracy or some other society that favors nobility.

Israel IQ = 95. Only high IQ tests for Ash Nazis is from low sample space garbage cherrypicking from the mid 1900s.

Their genetic batshit insanity has been documented since Sumerian times so no they have always been like this.

i also think the "jack of all trades" characterization is a bit unfair considering basically every discovery and invention worth a damn came out of the occident.

because this

Attached: f3-large.jpg (850x670, 148K)

The mere fact jews racemix debunks any validity of a superior jew IQ. If you removed every white gene from the kikes they would be dumb sandniggers like they were during the Roman Era.

and this,jews are quite overrated desu,they are like the average upper middle class european but wih extreme tribalism

Attached: euros-smoke-Jews-at-Harvard580.jpg (580x785, 131K)

they are 30% of harvard students but in the end o the day only 10% are smart enouht to really be there

The have a higher IQ but not that high.

There are 3 on the supreme court, there would be 4 if the Republicans didn't obstruct Obama.

That's more than a 10 fold over representation. >1000% they are not that much more intelligent. The only real explanation is connections and nepotism.

Besides even if it is IQ, the question is does that over representation benefit the rest of society? The cause does not really matter so much as the effects and implications for society.

I do not think it's right the 3% if Chinese controlled 70% of the wealth of indonesia, despite IQ being a factor alongside nepotism and wealth not leaving that community.

>but wih extreme tribalism

whites could stand to have bit more tribalistic instinct.

in fact, i believe we sorely lack this instinct

is the same with all the stadistics yews are smart but not so much
lets learn from them how we should help each other to reconquer our countries again

Not like the egalitarian odinists right?

It makes sense why Americans lack it because we are european mutts, but to see actual pure whites not being tribal with their ethnicities is strange to me. The only tribal ones seem to the balkans and the east europeans. Every west euro is a anti-tribal cuck.

Maybe they do have higher IQs. One can't take over a culture and society and suck it dry without being clever. No one ever says Jews aren't smart. They are. That's what makes them so dangerous. They are clever and they are insidious. They are not caricatures and they are not cartoons to be laughed off like a nigger is. Their intelligence in combination with their loyalty to their ethnic group is why they're on top acting as a foreign elite ruling over the goyim. None of this is to say that theyre all literally huddled around a table conspiring; however, it is their average intelligence and average disregard for their host nations which led us to constant degradation and destruction.

Obviously. Whites are far more dedicated to individualism, particularly meritocratic individualism than any other group. Which could be great in a white community, but really opens us up to abuse in multiracial groups.

>It makes sense why Americans lack it because we are european mutts

jews are the most mutty ethic group there is.

strawman

This is dumb as fuck:

>1: IQ can tell of you're a retard or not but it isn't that precise, AND there is no official proof that jews have high IQ

>2: just because you're at the top doesn't mean that you are superior. Just because you have a boss at your job doesn't mean that your boss is superior to you. almost everybody at the top is corrupt and scheming. It's impossible to have an honest good person at the top. And at the top we see the Jews the most dishonest and most scheming of all people, it's not a coincidence.

>wiithout being clever
Jews only control us due to our empathy, if jews were hyper intelligent they would have already dominated the second intelligent race the north east asians yet they cannot do shit to the gooks without us whites. If whites had lower empathy jews would be extinct right now. All of their tricks only work due to empathy not actual long term strategy they rely on our empathy for any scheme to operate. This is the main reason jews are trying to kill the sandniggers because the middle eastern humans are impervious to their mind games. Without mind games the intelligent jew reveals hes is just as savage sandnigger who resorts to violence(bombing Palestinians) to get his way. Thats all jews really are savage sandniggers in over their heads.

this is an effect of jewish culture rubbing off on whites through mass media. unfortunately, jewish culture doesn't make sense when adopted by people who do possess a homeland.

it's not like we were always like this, but whites don't seem to have as strong a genetic predisposition for in-group preference. jews have perfected their art of, for lack of a better term, hypocrisy. whites are not good at being jews.

THE CAUSE IS IRRELIVANT

Pretend I think the Jews have a superhuman IQ, the question is does their over representation benefit the rest of society? The cause does not really matter so much as the effects and implications for society.

European jews have higher IQs than non jewish whites as do east Asians. Only morons wont admit this it doesn't mean whites haven't built the most successful free societies in existence.

which more likely implies iq is an imperfect measure of intelligence rather than implying that whites lack intelligence.

Attached: b047c2a18b62016291f02e4ca52acae30bc98c6b4a47e8ce7d415cc4f8501619.jpg (2600x1976, 657K)

Nice strawman.
>the jews are crafty and manipulate goyim for their shekels
>hurr durr da joos are inferior two whites
No one here holds both of these options faggot. The jew is crafty or stupid, not both.

Defiantly the IQ argument alone is very weak, the issue with blacks for example is lower average IQ and higher average testosterone combined with no structure in the family which is a recipe for a criminal. The vast vast majority of people in jail across all races have Low IQ and high testosterone levels still of-course mainly blacks.

there are a lot of questions on an iq test that lend themselves to subjective answers. for instances, the sequences of shapes and patterns. there's no real wrong or right answer to these questions. most whites might not even bother to find the simplest (notice i didn't say "correct") way to complete the pattern. it's just not something you really bother with. they're under-constrained.

there are "correct" answers in a sense, but i've always been bothered by that type of question.

The problem with blacks is their frontal lobes are very primitive meaning they have no impulse regulation thus behave like wild animals constantly. Nothing you do will stop blacks from ever being subhuman its literally impossible to civilize them.

also most black are literally retarded. they're not even in the running. basically every other race has at least a few worthwhile contributions or notable figures. blacks? they made some good music i guess. not so much recently though.

psychopathy doesn't = high intelligence.

Tops dogs aren't jews.

untrue blacks was tamed during slavery and segregation. They had family values, they worked, they went church, had kids while married, stuck by their kids, similar crime rate to whites. When blacks have structure forced on them they are able to thrive under the wing of the whiteman thats why blacks who grow up with whites in middleclass neighbourhoods with religious parents who stick around dont get into feral nigger crime, they're living under the white mans social structures.

There's not much Jews in the world compared to the People of Light to start with

they don't hate you for your intelligence, they hate you for the way you use it.

>untrue blacks was tamed during slavery and segregation
No they werent, the black areas during segregation were hellholes.
> They had family values, they worked, they went church, had kids while married, stuck by their kids, similar crime rate to whites
No they didnt they copied whitey but acted like africans when whitey wasnt looking or lynching.
>When blacks have structure forced on them they are able to thrive under the wing of the whiteman
These are wild animals user
>thats why blacks who grow up with whites in middleclass neighbourhoods with religious parents who stick around dont get into feral nigger crime, they're living under the white mans social structures
Negroes are feral beast

You live in the UK you have no clue what blacks are like.

I know myself when i'm around blacks who are feral apes and when i'm around decent non violent blacks. Although I do go out my way to be in majority white areas I feel like im in heaven when im in all white places with no other race. its euphoric.

>When blacks have structure forced on them they are able to thrive under the wing of the whiteman

good luck making that a reality again

Uk niggers are feral they just dont all have guns so they run around with medieval weaponry down their trousers waiting to try rob the white man.

implying verbal intelligence is even useful for anything other than social manipulation.

whites have higher verbal intelligence than asians, and higher performance iq than jews. we are literally the best of both worlds.

Yeah I agree my point was that when its enforced onto them.

Do you not understand me? Their very brain prevents them from being human in behavior, nothing you can will work on them.

>what is america

>whites have higher verbal intelligence than asians

i wouldn't have guessed that, actually. they have such complex languages.

if anything, i'd think they have a higher verbal iq but lower scores in fluid intelligence

Shut the fuck up you retard no one wants to talk to fat losers like you who can only scream about how much you hate niggers.

There are approx. 12 million Ashkenazi Jews in the world and they have a high average IQ. I'd like to see what happens when we take the 12 million smartest whites, 12 million smartest east Asians and the 12 million Jews and compare them.

it's true. i do hope they're able to gene-edit a few nigs up to spec, and certainly there are a few smart ones out there already, but let's not mince words on Jow Forums. they're dumb. like really, really dumb. missing-link dumb.

They cannot be civilized dumbass.
>gene -edit a few nigs
No we shouldnt help these wild animals at all

Each would excel in their own areas, it would be a good experiment to put 12k of each in their own area with basic supplies and see who builds the best societies from scratch.

>No we shouldnt help these wild animals at all

i'm just trying to condition myself for all the we-wuzzing that'll go around when they eventually do make a few nigger savants. a bit of blue pill for the sake of my own sanity. being enraged 24/7 isn't good for my brain

Groids infesting Europe are every bit as bad as those in America.

A FOXDIE-type virus would be worth the investment

Attached: no place for niggers.jpg (500x500, 76K)

yeah my point is that they would make good use for farming and they would not be as feral with structure forced on them, other guy is a retard who has no real points

no, he's correct. mexicans are just as good at farming and not as lazy or belligerent.

Id argue the niggers coming in from north africa are worse than Chicago niggers

Lets keep it all white and automate farming

that's what will probably happen anyway. i wonder if the north atlantic slave trade would have even been established if whites were a more heat/sun tolerant race of people. it's not as though people of european descent can't handle picking food, but to hell with getting burnt to a crisp everyday in the baking sun.

>north atlantic slave trade
*atlantic slave trade

JEWS CHERRYPICK AND OFTEN MAKE UP STATISTICS REGARDING THEIR IQ TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU
eat shit subhuman scum archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ZRqct-BjCjS5MnX7OOKFcw/

Attached: 1524153719532.png (443x382, 358K)

unnecessary. see they would not survive in real competition. their genes were obsolete 50,000 years ago. all that western society would have to do is stop taking care of them.

how many nigs do you think understand how a microprocessor works? how the human body works? chemistry? anything STEM-related? hardly any of them. it's all magic. there could never be an advanced all-black society.