Why are Jews so over-represented in this on both sides, Jow Forums? Help me figure it out. I'm just stumped...

Why are Jews so over-represented in this on both sides, Jow Forums? Help me figure it out. I'm just stumped. Is it just a coincidence and Jews happen to like the internet more?

Attached: hum.png (1824x1184, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_territories
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
haaretz.com/world-news/clinton-won-majority-of-jewish-american-vote-polls-say-1.5459522
jpost.com/Us-Election-Results/Pollster-Jews-voted-Clinton-more-than-any-other-group-472201
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Internet helps their monopoly on media industry

Attached: Statistics_Jewish_Overrepresentation.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

Those numbers are strange. There are only about 5 million Jews in America. So that means the pools are very small for this information. Trump got 63 million votes so there is no way Jews accounted for that large a percentage.

Also what fucking history has Clinton supports studied kek

>52,7% are jewish
What

>Interests:
>Gay Life
???

It's not statistics about their voters but who are campaigning for them online.

> Gay life

More than 50% of both are Jewish. Who's Jewing who????

Maybe Twitter is just a place politically active Jews go to?

ABSOLUTELY SUBVERSIVE
if they make up 2% of the population why do they represent 50% of the online discourse? The fuck?

That still doens't make any sense.
What fucking sample did they use that they got 53% jews

USPS is a brand to like? Its the fucking mail.

Clinton supporters interests: gay life
What the fuck

Half of the US voted for hilalry, half voted for Trump. If more than half of the voters on both sides were jews that would mean that more than half of the US population is jewish, which is bullshit.

This is a pretty nice bi-partisan picture, I think it's the first time I've ever seen anything like this from America. Good job.

Twitter is full of snarky assholes trying to one up each other. I’m shocked to learn that jews are over represented there. Shocked.

Ikr? Usually one side is depicted as either insane/deplorable
However
> gay life

>Why are Jews so over-represented in this on both sides, Jow Forums? Help me figure it out.
Here's the solution that has been evading you:
IT
IS
A
FUCKING
LIE

Attached: AmericanPresidentialElectionVotesByReligiousBelief.png (722x622, 33K)

>Why are Jews so over-represented in this on both sides, Jow Forums?
they spend too much time dicking round twitter.
that's what this graph is based on.
twitter analytics.

>white does not include ... hispanics
how dare you ese

Kikes have legions of chinks farms and botnets to shill

Yes goyim, it is all just a coincidence. Now get back to your football and your IPA, hahahahaha.

Attached: Heebie-Jeebies.jpg (782x960, 113K)

It’s showing which interests they have that are more prevalent in their group than in the average twitter profile. Clinton supporters are 21x more likely to care about gay life than other twitter users. That doesn’t necessarily mean they’re THAT much more gay. The average person on twitter probably isn’t super political, so they probably retweet less pride shit.

Well now that I think of it, makes sense seeing as Twitter is full of a shitload of journalists

Just because your ancestors got raped a little less by Cervantes and friends than Paco next door doesn't mean you're white, cabrone.

Attached: 1529550881148.png (813x850, 343K)

Oy vey don't question the 6 million (x2)

Attached: Jewish Population.png (245x45, 2K)

>I'm jewish AND a woman!

A little more. Got raped a little more by Cervantes. Dios mio!

Attached: 1519484412753.jpg (700x700, 63K)

Because the run the mainstream media on both sides.
Conservatism- We have to keep America the way it was, by race mixing and being cool with faggots while supporting everything Israel does and sending them as much money as we can!
Liberalism- These non-Jewish countries are bogus goyim, let's revolt and race mix and be faggots!

The only difference is the support of Israel which lefties can't engage in on the surface because it's antithetical to Liberal values.

>gay life
>jewish
OF COURSE

Attached: THISISAMERICA.png (450x592, 509K)

>trump supporter interested in pets
>they put a football instead
nice media bias you fuckjew niggerkikes

>Why are Jews so over-represented in this

Jews are 1.8678% of the US population.

Why do you care about what 1.8678% of ANYTHING is or does?

Are you REALLY this fucking paranoid, insecure, incompetent and impotent that 1.8678% of something bothers you?

Attached: feels-hangself.png (882x1289, 15K)

t. kike

t. silly nigga

Attached: 1530078781462.jpg (1080x1350, 323K)

What’s the anatomy of a Bernie supporter? #FeelTheBern

Its fake obviously, tard

How many of that >2% are media CEOs, politicians, and supreme court justices?

t. American, whose bowel movements matter more than a leaf. Now get back to leeching, leaf. Im atheist Redneck

Can someone explain the Muslim thing. Did they vote to ban themselves out of the country?

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMNMMMMMMMMM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

I laughed out loud reading this stupid image.

>Why are Jews so over-represented
It's JIDF.

The media can talk all day long about how blacks/browns/whites are either over or under represented.

They can talk about privilege.

They can talk about power.

Yet there's one group of people that, mysteriously, is FORBIDDEN to discuss.

Did you know that there are just 15-20 million jews MAX worldwide, less than 0.1% of the world population?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_territories

7 million in the US. 7 million in Israel. The balance scattered elsewhere.

Yet jews write the West's laws, mandate holocaust indoctrination, jail people for questioning it, utterly dominate its media, financial institutions and education system etc. etc. and utterly dictate the West's foreign policies.

And we always have a dozen pro-jew threads going on here at any given time.

Weird, huh?

For comparison: Christianity = 2 billion, Islam = 1.5 billion, Hinduism = 1 billion etc.

Just a coincidence, I guess.
>The Jewish people may account for less than 0.1% of the world's population, but among the billionaires around the globe, 165 or 11.6% of them are Jews, and their joint wealth has reached the incredible amount of $912 billion, according to Forbes Israel. Out of the 50 richest people in the world, about a quarter or 25% are jewish.

Attached: jews elite.jpg (1560x1526, 580K)

> 98+% arent, so who cares?

>average income
How misleading. The median income of Hillary voters is low as fuck it's just the billionaires bringing the average up.

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-172532.png (1080x1920, 286K)

Wow so jews are half the people on the fucking internet ? Like half the anons in this thread are JIDF kike shills according to that survey

No one cares about your beliefs fedora. Most non-retarded people don't believe in god but only faggots and attention whores have to rub it in everyone's face as if anyone really gives a shit. You deserve a swift punch in the nutsack you fucking toolbag.

>Jews are 1.8678% of the US population

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.6M)

>be Muslim with more than 2 braincells to rub together
>everyone around you is a literal retard with a machete
>immigrate to the United States from Somalia
>based Jewish President Trump says no more Somalians but you're already home free

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (475x499, 108K)

I think the results are slightly off because of people using the hashtags ironically.

>not childless anime masterbators

Propaganda is the playground of the jews.

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1248, 676K)

>the billionaires bringing the average up

Attached: jew vote.jpg (928x939, 195K)

>most people who voted for Clinton are white

Holy fuck, this is amazing news. Couldn't be happier. The stage is set. I absolutely love it.

Alexandria Cortez or just the start. Please keep going, far-left.

Attached: 142112421.jpg (427x300, 49K)

>everyone is Jewish

Somalians are the fucking worst. Instead of inviting them here we should have just wiped them off of the fucking planet. Instead of being rape murder aids garbage land it could have been a nature preserve for giraffes and bunny rabbits.

Attached: 1426500746217.jpg (350x471, 51K)

No, just the ones posting on twitter with a maga hashtag.

>Propaganda is the playground of the jews.
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x873, 128K)

Attached: JIDF in action.jpg (1634x1987, 882K)

Look at it again Rabbi Leaf. They're ((((((((((((white)))))))))))))

Attached: JIDF opr.png (764x647, 649K)

>you don't use your dick 98% of the time, why don't you just cut it off?

cool logo

Attached: le hot jewess psyop.png (1265x1633, 1.51M)

>the muslims were /ourguys/ all along

Attached: 1408066681733.jpg (252x200, 9K)

>They're ((((((((((((white)))))))))))))

Attached: tricks.jpg (1026x792, 206K)

Lmao gay life is considered a hobby
>being a fag is just a hobby
We lawd

Attached: 1530146718315.gif (200x200, 594K)

Attached: fellow white people.png (5049x2526, 1.83M)

A lot of muslims only say they are muslims to keep their family happy and so they don't get on the apostate murder list. The more muslims there are, the harder it is to live a normal life for them too.

Attached: jew tricks.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

>55% male means typically male
>60% female doesn't mean typically female

Are these people retarded?

Why are all Jews so fucking ugly? Between their inbred rat faces and that bucket of neurosis they call a brain they really got the short end of the stick when it comes to genetics. Plus all Jewish women are total whores, that has to suck. Enjoy the Tay-Sachs and getting cucked by your ugly rat nosed wives, faggots. Lol.

And the people who understand that best are Somalians on the higher end of the bell curve who had to live there. That's why non-retarded immigrants vote for the anti-importing every third world asshole into America candidate.

The picture literally says that Democrats are high income it's so dumb. They're a mix of poor and rich. They're literally what they claim the Republicans are.

I don't care how smart they are, I don't want them in my country. If I wanted to live in Africa or South America I would fucking move there.

No they aren't. Neither are jews.

Jews are highly verbally intelligent and obsessed with politics. So they're overrepresented in every political movement.

This graphic is a horseshit JIDF gaslight.

E.g. 70% of jews voted Clinton.

haaretz.com/world-news/clinton-won-majority-of-jewish-american-vote-polls-say-1.5459522

jpost.com/Us-Election-Results/Pollster-Jews-voted-Clinton-more-than-any-other-group-472201

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

Anuddah shoah on top of anuddah

just waiting to happen

What a coincidence.

Attached: 23564235.jpg (1330x762, 329K)

>US Postal Service
>brand

I wish Trump would federally mandate Physical Removal® at once. Who else would gladly volunteer? A lot of us are already sufficiently equipped and anxious to get started. Just give the order, big guy.

Oh I agree, I'm just saying that's why they left and how they think. You'll see the same thing with legal Mexicans and illegal Mexicans clashing, though not as often as I'd like.

What a coincidence.

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1514x871, 381K)

A lot of this information doesn’t make sense. There’s no way 93% of Trump supporters and 88% of Hilldog supporters are married. There’s WAY more unmarried people than that.

Someday America will Balkanize, white America will thrive and the rest will descend into third world squalor. The only other option is Physical Removal ®

so? if you look to those establishments/people for your ethics, morals & support, youre a fucking cucked nigger anyways

>a mix of poor and rich
They are jew elite and their good goy elite with their army of black and hispanic gibmedat jew pawns, you kike.

See the stats there Reps vs Dems is now basically whites vs everyone else

Attached: le jidf.jpg (698x718, 151K)

>so?
try to be less obvious, kike

so muzzies voted for trump more than they voted for clinton? No way.

>kike
redneck on the SC coast
keep failing to understand that, nigger

OP graph is full of shit, wildly so.

from that id guess the poll was conducted in new york.

Jews are extremely dedicated to subversion

i love how you were on standby with your lil pics of jew envy...why do they intimidate you so much? Why are you so scared? I give ZERO fucks about a fucking jew in America...you cucked scaedy cats kill my sides!

they're both shaped like dicks?

>Why are all Jews so fucking ugly?
Why do you think they shill so hard posting "look at muh hot jewess" threads so often?

Attached: israels finest.jpg (1649x1320, 1.06M)

t. kike

Attached: richest americans by race.jpg (837x1528, 92K)