THIS WAS THE REASON FOR THE FALSE FLAG

>Two days ago one of Trump’s most visible supporters - white nationalist Milo Yiannapolous - said he hoped vigilantes would gun down journalists. This came after Trump repeatedly called journalists the greatest threat and “the enemy.”

>Today a man did just that - and has killed multiple reporters in Maryland.

>Somehow, though, Milo is still allowed on Facebook & Instagram and is allowed a guest worker pass in the United States.

Is Milo a willing pawn in this scheme? Looks like civil war is coming sooner than we thought!

Attached: FB_IMG_1530229157261.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=d1MWxSUO4ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>guns are to blame
>trump is to blame

And nothing of value were lost

We hate the media because they can’t tell the truth and report the news factually. We don’t need Trump to tell us they are anti-American scum.

This was Trump's plan. He's out to beat Hillary's high score of having people killed and the Trumptards are doing it for him.

It's over.

Attached: okie doke.png (640x360, 177K)

I hated the media LOOOOOOOONG before Trump.
Decades.

>A sayanim (sing. Sayan; Hebrew: helpers, assistants) is a Jew living outside Israel who volunteers to provide assistance to Israel and/or the Israeli Mossad utilising the capacity of their own nationality to procure assistance. This assistance includes facilitating medical care, money, logistics, and even overt intelligence gathering. Estimates put the number of sayanims in the hundreds of thousand.
>A sayanim (sing. Sayan; Hebrew: helpers, assistants) is a Jew living outside Israel who volunteers to provide assistance to Israel and/or the Israeli Mossad utilising the capacity of their own nationality to procure assistance. This assistance includes facilitating medical care, money, logistics, and even overt intelligence gathering. Estimates put the number of sayanims in the hundreds of thousand.

Perhaps they should stop being the enemy of the people?

Just years for me, but I'm a youngin'.
Burn the MSM.

Dude, whatever drugs you and Maxine and doing must be good. You sure come up with some crazy ideas and whacked conspiracy shit.

Sage in the Fields

Hey, Huffpo! Are you still shitting up your own bait threads with your shit tier comments to make another shitty article? Catch me in the screenshot!

Attached: i found your mom.jpg (210x202, 36K)

>meme flag
spiced

Attached: sammies2.png (779x565, 472K)

What do we do?
KILL KILL KILL

What do we want?
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

These kinds of events are great. I hope these (((journalists))) get reduced to a life of looking over their shoulder and sweating bullets at every bump in the night. Let the fear and paranoia of their own minds eat them alive.

Welp, it's over.
I hate to say it, but it looks like Trump really is done this time. I can't support a President that openly espouses this kind of rhetoric. I used to think it was all fun and games, but now journalists are being targeted and I can't be apart of this movement anymore. I'm starting to think the altright is dangerous for this country. At least under Bush and Obama we weren't at each others throats and journalists weren't under attack. This will be my last post on Jow Forums. I will not be on the wrong side of history. Take care old friends, it's been an interesting ride.

>Somehow, though, Milo is still allowed on Facebook & Instagram and is allowed a guest worker pass in the United States.
An hero

Leaf!

Good fuckin bye you lying ass grabber.

>That smile is so fake
fucking kys you delusional pos
sage

line them up

Attached: 1509317228446.jpg (236x252, 18K)

Lol

You. I like you, Bean.

Attached: 95570ECA-3FCE-4169-8F10-374DD22FDE06.png (500x566, 134K)

You're a good hombre.

watching Tucker
>the police prepared for such an event just a week ago

>a bunch of okie-doke
priceless

MSM is the ultimate didun du

If (((they))) weren't literally the enemy of the people, then I might have a problem with him saying that.

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

>thinking dead journalists will hurt trump
>when crying immigrant kids bounced right off him

fucking convinced me, user. I'm leaving this forum now.

>this went unobserved
What the fuck Jow Forums? Czeched

MASS SHOOTING POLITICAL EXPEDIENCY BLAME HIERARCHY (Version 2018.7):

1. BLAME GUNS

(If the gun used isn't "evil" or "assaulty" enough)

2. BLAME TRUMP

(If you can't pull any relevant things that Trump said from his Tweets or speeches)

3. BLAME WHITE MEN

(Shooter not a while male)

4. MEMORY HOLE THE SHOOTING COMPLETELY

(Better luck next time!)

Nothing. of. value. was. LOST.

> Just three nights ago
Any user have the screen shot comp of all those dozens of Twitter bots reciting the same exact phrase?

It's like the new
> my 8 year old daughter said..

>Trump’s most visible supporters - white nationalist Milo Yiannapolous

that scumbag controlled opposition we have always hated?

>You sure come up with some crazy ideas and whacked conspiracy shit.
that why I make the big CIA bucks sonny boy

Welp, that image didn’t age well.

THE GUY WHO DID IT WAS MEXICAN

maybe you fuckers should start reporting news instead of attempting to subvert the United States.

is this for real?

IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU LET THE ILLEGAL MEXICANS IN

RAMOS
hahahahahaha

Yawn
>no suspect name
>no motive
>quick! Blame Drumpf!

Too bad they haven't clued in to the fact Milo's just a degenerate nigger-loving faggot who's passed his 15 minutes of internet fame.

>obama has blood on his hands
NOTHING WRONG NOTHING TO SEE HERE ITS NATURAL!
>trump has blood on his hands
every lib ever: youtube.com/watch?v=d1MWxSUO4ts

This. His faggot ass hasn't been relevant since 2016.

Attached: Smoking a Fag.jpg (700x847, 70K)

The left uses hyperbole and poe’s Law just as much as the right, but it always, always, always looks like gay faggitry when they do it. That is the only accurate right/left horseshoe theory. Just expect it.

>degenerate nigger-loving faggot
Finally the non Koolaid description of this fag

Honorary American

>Milo Yiannapolous
>white nationalist

It's decent pasta but it's missing something. Needs a bit more concern.

Don't forget that Milo is a kike

The narrative has fallen through, there was nothing political lol

>a life of looking over their shoulder and sweating bullets at every bump in the night. Let the fear and paranoia of their own minds eat them alive.
Damned right. They've done it to us. With their propaganda, misrepresentation and lies they've turned America into an unending nightmare.

He wants you to like him. Don't. No matter what he says here he's paco and here to undermine this nation. Fuck paco and his milliard brothers, uncles and fucking sisters. He would lie with a gold tooth smile to your face to get his relatives over here. Fuck what he says here. He deserves a pine wood shampoo and a bag over his head until dead.

Attached: 1529884239531.jpg (640x640, 149K)

Why write the same thing 3 times to make it harder to read?