Neo-British Empire

When the EU collapses, Britain will be in the best position to politically and culturally dominate the continent. This will result in a free union of sovereign states with independent currencies, judiciaries and parliaments, perhaps with an integrated defence procurement framework and border force.

Basically everything Europeans signed up to before they were railroaded into a Franco-German federal structure.

Attached: 5FF8D7D8-4C71-426A-BDDB-F0040C68D2B6.jpg (650x607, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Coal_and_Steel_Community?wprov=sfti1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You actual fucking retard. The current EU started as a Franco-British project intended to control the economic might of a reunited Germany, we just took over because Krautism can't be contained.
Why are proposing to make the same mistake again?

Just invade, bro. Not like any of them have a real military.

Educate yourself, Kraut sausage. You’re confused.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Coal_and_Steel_Community?wprov=sfti1

Bizarrely, only Frogland would put up a half decent fight. Scandis and Slavs will side with us.

>when your second language is the language of your own country
fucking irish

Attached: 1452614956599.jpg (200x200, 8K)

We will create our dialect of English with Anglicized Syrian Arabic and Somali words.

Attached: European_English.png (1630x600, 578K)

unless you rid yourselves off Islam, no slav will help you

*of

they dont teach Irish as a second language in Northern Ireland

Are you unfamiliar with the concept of preemptive action?

I remember an Indian telling me that India is like that too. Many people grow up learning English first and the language of their ethnic group second.

No, but I’m very familiar with the concept of strategic bombing

Attached: 9A05FB6E-5909-4207-B57F-393AF779D57B.jpg (220x194, 32K)

Are you sure? Because our internal industrial capabilities grew until well into 1944 while you were setting peoples homes on fire.

Aye, that’s true. Speer just kept on building new targets for us.

>tacitly acknowledging Slavs will help Britain dominate Europe
We have (or had) something like a million Slavs here already. They’ll help us when the dirty work needs to be done. Besides, there’s precedent (pic related is of polack soldiers)

Attached: 9E11E0A2-3585-467B-AC26-C00023454C01.png (550x416, 269K)

Always the fucking memeflag. Too afraid or embarrassed to post under his national flag. What a fucking joke you cunts are. At least have the balls to show your flag to let people respond. I have respect for anyone who posts under their own flag and badmouths us, but little pathetic shitposters like yourself can get fucked.

>When the EU collapses, Britain will be in the best position to politically and culturally dominate the continent.
dude,is this the famous british banter?

I dunno m8. You should ask your Grandaddy. He probably picked some up when he was over here

Attached: 5502BF56-AD01-4301-B676-077D641DB06F.jpg (500x445, 46K)

>Speer just kept on building new targets for us.
No you pretty much gave up on bombing industrial targets at all because it was too costly in lives and planes and instead did terror bombings despite that already having failed when we tried it in the earlier world war.

Ah m8 but you were doing it with little midget 2 engine Junkers 88. We were doing it with the big and beautiful 4 engine Lancaster.

More engines=more bombs
More bombs= more Krautnests burned

fire was the result of the inability ur turd reich to appreciate a strategic bombing campaign.

You fool that's American Influence

Attached: pavel-bondarenko-1.jpg (1920x987, 819K)

dude,you can't even control your capital

Doesn’t matter, Hercule. Your legal documents, business contracts, technology patents and even EU summits take place in English. That affects how people think and see the world. It might be a bastardized Yankee-Dankee doodleshite version of English, but English nonetheless.

Yes...yes...fight for me...excellent...

>tfw the EU shreds itself

Attached: giphy (1).gif (200x183, 471K)

Maybe among the upper class

sail the waves
you forgot that
1 your country is doomed
2 nobody likes you

No worries. Based Poles will take care of it.

Dunno what you’re celebrating m8. By the time this kicks off, you’ll be embroiled in some faggotry in East Asia. Yer Zumwalts and Ford carriers will be about as much use as a fly swatter against the swarms of Chinese hypersonic missiles.

>color
>defense
>soccer
>aluminum
Get fucked queencuck.

dumb spic

How long until English is the second language of England?

(They speak English because of us m8)

>Ireland
>Irish

Attached: b7d.jpg (727x727, 45K)

>your country is doomed
Said the Frog. Marseille nice this time of year? I hear the banlieues there have more AKs than an ISIS weapons cache.

Not my fault your ancestors were as dumbs as rocks and couldn’t spell.

hey newfag

Attached: geolocation cancer.png (1763x520, 79K)

>Franco British plan
The hell? are you on drugs? The EU was spearheaded by West German politician Konrad Adenauer and Frenchmen like Jean Monet and Schuman. Add in some Dutch and Luxembourgish minor political figures and you have most of the founders of the EU with Konrad doing some heavy lifting.

The EU has a serious presence in the Alsace Lorraine region if I recall correctly when the original idea was to have a Franco-West German lead USA of Europe.

Possibly, he was pretty well off.

This thread is now complete.

See

Nice one Sheila. Try not to step on a deadly spider on yer way to the outhouse.

>tfw when Europe is an American vassal and will be immediately assraped the moment we say so
>tfw generations of young Europeans have grown up gargling American cock and balls and begging for that defense money
>tfw deep down all Europeans know the United States could destroy the planet in the blink of an eye
>tfw a European thinks his opinion on war counts for anything
>tfw I rawdogged an English backpacker and came on her lower back while visiting Iceland

Attached: 1527945436206.jpg (1024x640, 71K)

Wrong world war, they were Gotha G.IV and zeppelins. All it did was piss you off further, I don't understand why you'd think it would work on us.
In WW2 we didn't attempt terror bombings at all until 1944 with the exception of the 'Baedeker Blitz' which was reprisal for Lübeck and Rostock.

>hurr durr I put my cock in something I’m a Chad alpha durr
>also you’re welcome to our women. They’re fugly and stupid, almost as much as yours.
>perhaps isn’t aware even Frogland has ICBMs

White House need another paint job yet?

What would an EU war look like with UK versus Germany? Who are their allies? Who wins?

>didn’t attempt terror bombings until ‘44
>isn’t aware of Rotterdam or Warsaw terror bombings

Educate yourself, Fritz-sausage. You have to go back to the gymnasium.

The difference is that the Wehrmacht was at the gates of both these cities at the time of the bombing and an ultimatum had been given.
Also neither of those are British.

Belligerents:
UK, Scandinavia and Visegrad allies vs Germany, Frogland and Benelux

Forces:
Numerous armoured and mechanised infantry divisions vs broken down Leopard 2s and Rafale fighters (with no bombs)

Result:
>Decisive British victory.

Aftermath
>Dismantlement of Merkelreich

god save the caliph

WTF did you throw in the last part for. lmao what an idiot.

Autism, autism never changes.

>When the EU collapses, Britain will be in the best position to politically and culturally dominate the continent

How?
Britain will still be irrelevant, and America will still be the world's superpower
So Europe will remain dominated y the US, just like now

Do you occupy and annex Germany this time? Third time’s the charm.

Germany defends for two months with sticks and rudimentary catapults by the time the British make landfall they’ll have switched their economy to war focus and have 200 light panzer divisions ready. Never invade early when you play as the British the naval invaded are op but the Germans tech advantage wary game is too strong.. wait what were we talking about?

>Irrelevant points intended to distract from a lack of education.

You have to go back. Back to the gymnasium.

See previous post somewhere about China-rape. Once they’re kicked out of Asia, they’ll retreat behind their oceans, because they can.

Yes. We’ll give Bavaria independence, Brandenburg and Pomerania to the Poles, Saxony to the Czechs (for the lols) and we’ll keep the Ruhr, Westphalia and Schleswig-Holstein for ourselves. We’ll also pawn off Saarland to the frogs as a reward for their surrender.

>Ireland
>SECOND LANGUAGE
>Irish

JUST CuCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Fitting that you call them light Panzers because Britains LAVs are made in Germany. A drawn out war against Germany is the last thing Britain would want, their only chance is to win before we can arm up.

by the time the EU is gone the USA will too be in shambles and be relegated to an ineffective regional power like Brazil.

it's going to be interesting to see what happens to the world once American hegemony dissolves

Hurr durr we commit war crimes, but when Germany doesn't we'll call it one anyway.

While I may not be up to date on the current dismal state of the Kraut army, I believe you don’t even have a single full strength active combat brigade. Britain has two divisions ready to rock and roll at any point and some independent brigades as well. On top of that you have (or had) no working submarines due to a lack of spare parts, and a paltry surface fleet (which was reduced further in size two days ago with a serious vertical launch system failure on the frigate Sachsen)

potato famine really fucked them up. Now there are more Irish in a city in North America than on that whole island

I just remembered that one of our divisions is actually ALREADY stationed IN GERMANY. It’s not even a fair fight.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. You could shock and awe us now, but if you give us time to prepare we have the upper hand because you sold your industry out to us.

And why exactly would we give you the time to prepare? Also, it would take literally years to fix the problems in the Bundeswehr with the lack of training and equipment. You guys have the excellent distinction of being both weak and rich, and therefore a great target.

Trolling aside for a second, the state of the bundeswehr makes me sad. The army of Von Manstein, Rommel and Guderian reduced to this. Sad!

They aren't speaking it because of you Brit, they speak it because of America's economy. Remember your place, a dead empire that is a husk of what was once great

keep dreaming bong. America will overthrow the governments of all EU member states and reestablish the Roman Empire

>addressed this point twice now
Cuck-a-doodle-doo, learn to read.

Never heard such nonsense in my life.

Well done. German reunification was a mistake. The place should be Balkanized for the good of civilization.

>And why exactly would we give you the time to prepare?
Because according to the burger earlier it'd be advantageous for you. Not my idea.
> Also, it would take literally years to fix the problems in the Bundeswehr with the lack of training and equipment.
Luckily training has only been a problem for the the past few years and it's because there's no spare equipment not because our academies are suddenly bad.
The Bundeswehr needs funding and new recruits, but standing forces are still very professional.
>Trolling aside for a second, the state of the bundeswehr makes me sad. The army of Von Manstein, Rommel and Guderian reduced to this. Sad!
Honestly I'm half convinced our politicians do it because they fear a coup d'état. How is spending millions on a drone that then turns out to be useless instead of buying ammunition and spare parts not sabotage from above?

Sorry retard but they're speaking American not English

Addressed this thrice now you troglodyte.

>why are Germany’s armed forces so cucked?

I reckon it’s to maintain the massive budget surplus you guys are running. Merkel et al could plug the gap overnight, but I think they think they need to basically hoard money for the future to stave off the effects of Germany’s massive demographic decline. Post-war pacifism probably also has something to do with it.

But the budget wasn't too low, it was wasted on bullshit prestige projects.

I don't read non-American posts

Well, maybe that’s partly true, but Germany’s defence spending is nearly half of the minimum NATO requirement. I mean it’s understandable why the Trumpfags are upset about it. But yes, the German government seems to put the profits of Rheinmetall, Thyssenkrupp and H&K above taxpayer’s value for money.

Whatevs. I’m heading to bed. Don’t take anything I said too seriously, Kraut. Auf wiedersehen brother, and good luck in the times to come.

That’s probably why you have the mental capacity of a doughnut.

yep, if not for USA French or German would be.

I'm guessing German because lots of little pockets of Germans in the East, or at least were until after WW2.

>culturally dominate
>a country that is culturally dominated by Islam
So you want to turn the rest of Europe into a caliphate as well?
Face it the UK is Sweden-tier cucked at this point, the only one getting dominated is you by muslim cock.

one nuke on the square mile and britain is done.

You won't be saying that when it happens faggot