Annapolis Shooting

Is it possible that this was a false flag?

Attached: annapolis-shooting-02-wjla-jc-180628_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x743, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letmegooglethat.com/?q=what is a false flag
170.99.108.1/appellate/unreportedopinions/2015/2281s13.pdf
courts.state.md.us/sites/default/files/import/appellate/unreportedopinions/2015/2281s13.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=o9FyhbUX4Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1524606761533.png (1242x666, 172K)

Pretty much confirmed

Attached: 1530145992053.png (1212x520, 225K)

no

Real Fags With False Flags

No, goy
Don't you have some wonderful sportsball to watch?

guy gave him self up without a fight 60 seconds in with no id and burned is own fingerprints off. you tell me does it sound like a flat flag?

>They don't care about go literally in uniform nowday.

He's white so Jow Forums will push muh false flag narrative infinitum

all mass shootings are false flags.
all.

careful, huffpost is lurking around here and using it to promote nigger agenda

Yeah it's not like they had other stuff they wanted to distract you from

Attached: sdfssssss.jpg (517x505, 43K)

yes it's a big fake out. it plays out like all the shootings. Just have some plants on twitter spread the news & have the police show up in 60 seconds, who were prob all waiting several blocks away ready to go

Good thing no one is talking about Rod (((Rosenstein)))

Guy could not solve the crossword puzzle and decided to take the fight to them.

Is it possible that it's not is the real question

Of course. The light has began shining on the violent behavior and rhetoric from the left. This reasserts the narrative of the 'Violent Right' and confirms that trumps continual criticism of the media will result in these types of events

No

Just a crazy person with good police response time.

A false flag doesn't have anything odd about it.

>Is it possible that this was a false flag?
No, it is not possible, because it is a false flag

Attached: false_flag_shooting.png (1203x498, 142K)

Does the pope fondle little boys?

Shooter was heard screaming, "WHAT THE FUCK IS SEVENTEEN ACROSS!!!!!"

>implying it's bad that lone nuts will say, target media scum

Much better than schools

cheeky lil cianiggers

Attached: 1515519018955.jpg (395x395, 25K)

yes 100%

Its actually pretty clever. School shootings have had minimal impact towards their goals.

It really has to be. I mean, they have the ability to spin it now as trump being the cause of this massacre by inviting his followers against the media. It has plenty of effects: it shows that trump really is potentially dangerous (not really) because his violent stupid followers take what he says to the extremes. They can throw this at him anytime he or others question the media. It distracts from the hearings today, and it drums up sympathy and support for msm. It makes the left even more radical because they'll believe that the right is capable of such a thing as this and therefore violent actions by them are justified. It's stupidly genius. But I really hope it fails.

Oh, and as always, muh gun control

The shooting happened almost a day later and nothing to do with vehicles. Do you really believe this shit?

>Just a crazy person with good police response time.

Attached: spagett.gif (455x344, 989K)

Now way

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

There's a new agenda starting, to make "journalists" a protected class, so they can spread treason and incite violence against conservatives.

Just watch. They're trying to fan the flames harder, because nothing is working, the harder they protest Trump, the more he succeeds. And they want a Get Out Of Jail Free card for doing it. Shooting children didn't get their agenda furthered, so now watch as a series of mass shootings against the press.

These people are vile. They will stoop to anything.

poltards responses to events are so fucking predictable it’s sad
something horrible is done by a white guy and hurts pols narrative?
>false flag
crime committed by minority?
>part and parcel

Not Vegas. That one was different. Still not sure what that was really about, but the balance of power in Saudi changed right after it happened.

Everything else? Operations to try and get the 2nd Amendment removed, or someone spaced out on psychotherapy drugs.

There's a fine line between cynical and aware.

I don't know...
but it is very possible that this is some bullet-level motherfucking karma for a gaggle of asshole cunts that broker and foster hatred on a daily basis.

Attached: BAS_1.png (597x577, 129K)

>be american
>get tired of all the shootings
>watch TV
>try to watch World Cup
>see this

Attached: 1530229600655.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

let me tell you why this is worrying me. while it was happening there wer A LOT of tweets etc saying there were 2 dudes in army fatigues shooting people. it was clearly multiple people.... then suddenly some cop says they have the suspect in cuffs already. like how the fuck do multiple people say they saw 2 dude in camo gear shooting and suddenly it's a white dude. i'd of been one of the people calling the tinfoil brigade retards for saying this was a false flag but i was fortunate enough to have been here at the time and watched this happening right in front of my eyes. this is fucking bizarre.

There's a thread like this at least once a day you faggot.

what the fuck is a false flag shooting? like some conspiracy that it never happened and noone died?

This is why I stopped watching television altogether in 2011. I could see the writing on the wall at that point.

I grew up exactly here. The police station is near downtown, about 4 miles away. Heavy heavy traffic area, it would take a civilian 10 min if they knew the back roads. There is a jail around the corner though. The mall across the street usually has a real cop or two, so it's not unreasonable one, maybe two cars show up within a minute but certainly not backup. Idk if that helps. I delivered these guys papers on a moped when I was a youngin so this hits really really close to home.

false flag implies that the shooter was following orders from someone that wanted to exploit the tragedy for political reasons

Who cares whether it was or not? These (((Journalists))) need to be put in the ground at a faster rate.

letmegooglethat.com/?q=what is a false flag

CNN Reported the attacker had pictures of Maxine Waters in his apartment and videos of him masturbating to her speeches.

hey man just stopping by to say you are a piece of shit

Holy fuck get out of here

Link?

of course not

Attached: panic merchant.gif (375x400, 151K)

Jarrod W. Ramos.

everyone does this though

>Jarrod W. Ramos.

seems like a pretty creepy stalkerish guy. check out this

170.99.108.1/appellate/unreportedopinions/2015/2281s13.pdf

He seems like a schizo. He has his old personal page linked to the Twitter page. Ranting and raving about some kind of harassment case he lost. Hates the newspapers. Cat ladies saying he was a big Trump supporter, but only one post on Twitter. about Trump and it is vague and weird.

yeah there's nothing political on his twitter and his most recent twitter post is his first in over two years. I bet you it was planted there when they chose him as the patsy.

His name is Ramos

NORTH KOREA ENDS NUCLEAR PROGRAM FOR REAL, OR THERE'S MORE TOO COME

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 93K)

Well the right wing controls every branch of the government, including shit like the CIA and FBI, so if it was, I'd be hard pressed to figure out who is supposed to taking the blame and who isn't.

Attached: Journalist Shooting.jpg (570x500, 69K)

courts.state.md.us/sites/default/files/import/appellate/unreportedopinions/2015/2281s13.pdf

The shooter Jarrod Ramos had a lawsuit with the paper

>tfw I unironically knew this feel today
Shat all over my afternoon when the TVs in the bar switched over to that crap. Already knew about it anyway because I was ten minutes away from where it happened.

Attached: 1509411846990.jpg (171x189, 5K)

This was not a false fla-

youtube.com/watch?v=o9FyhbUX4Ts

Apparently he used a silencer on his shot gun

Vegas was a cartel atrocity covered up as a mass shooting.

Could’ve been a true fag. We’ll have to wait and see.

A false flag means that it happens, but the real perpetrators are not held accountable.

This video is indicating the stance that it didn't happen at all, which is not a false flag, but a hoax.

Which, just because you don't hear the gunshots, doesn't mean it didn't happen.