((((who))) could it be

what a coincidence

Attached: dc4a14091be28324426aabf765c519644d2f5f1345e821765a98b73b80ca4a4e.jpg (1125x1253, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGrbJ4_jcc8
nbcnews.com/sciencemain/all-europeans-are-related-if-you-go-back-just-1-6C9826523
courts.state.md.us/sites/default/files/import/appellate/unreportedopinions/2015/2281s13.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how does this benefit them in the long run ?

gun laws mostly

it never fails, huh? Every time.

coincidence

Attached: 1514591067887.png (564x635, 191K)

Attached: 1507529180834.gif (1286x800, 388K)

the best part is that OP guy was arguing with that phony trump supporter, but he was probably just another freemason playing the part

you tell me

Attached: tinfoil 1.jpg (736x617, 83K)

Huh interesting but I'm getting pretty tired

Going to sleep guys

See you tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=HGrbJ4_jcc8

just one of those odd things user

Hey you... can't... make me fall...

Attached: sleepy.gif (370x247, 3.09M)

One of their mottos is “order out of chaos” aka the Hegelian dialectic

anytime there is a high profile black person murder you can always find the prince hall freemasons right around the corner

That photo is obviously of Albert Hall Masons. They're not even recognized as legitimate by actual Masons, who tend to be pretty strongly whites-only.

so what about trump. does he fit in there

There's nothing odd about this. If you have kids that have kids that have kids etc, pretty soon almost everyone is your descendant. It happens more quickly than you might think, too.

nbcnews.com/sciencemain/all-europeans-are-related-if-you-go-back-just-1-6C9826523
A quick google produced this.

good question in all honesty i expect him to

wait nvm a new wave flushed over me better just shitpost it out of my system

Attached: b89.jpg (543x403, 19K)

crusader kings 2 taught me the joys of genealogy

Blame trump
Gun control
Crack down on our speech online.

Its endless

Blacks love Free masonry. They think that its a "secret" knowledge passed down from Egypt.
I know a few black free masons, if you ever want to piss them off bring up Albert Pike and how he was a big founder/supporter of the KKK, and also free masonry. He hated niggers and wouldnt allow them to join, instead they willfully started their own black only free mason clubs. To imitate the white man (jews really)
>Its almost as funny as black mozlems, because we all know how Muhammed hated the niggers

Its like the blacks are too stupid to know they arent wanted but persist anyway.
Maybe they do have low iq's

Attached: 1529591052545.gif (900x900, 193K)

Diversion from the rod rosenstein testimony lol.

Jewery stripped of religiousness is power, tbhfamalam. Nothing wrong with freemasonry.

wew

courts.state.md.us/sites/default/files/import/appellate/unreportedopinions/2015/2281s13.pdf

The shooter Jarrod Ramos had a lawsuit with the paper

why do i feel like ive seen that same guy at other shootings?

this

Question for you geniuses. Even the average nog is familiar with masonic symbols thanks to the illuminati hip hop conspiracy. If they want to pull a false flag, why wouldn't the actor being interviewed remove the necklace?