We're losing our women

White girls everywhere are rejecting white guys.

Attached: IMG_2315.jpg (750x514, 63K)

no they're not you literal cuckold

I would pay for a NO NIGGER button.

it's funny because no minority would agree; tinder is basically the only place they can market their slits to white men

>my one example proves a general demoralization statement
fuck off shill

Statistically speaking, white women are extraordinarily racially loyal. Begone, shlomo.

This is your brain on BLACKED

Women do this as a cry for attention from white dudes. As soon as some Aryan Chad comes along, they quickly drop this schtick to get fucked.

Do people like this not realize how fucking stupid they look? "Hehe I don't like guys my own race" that's fucking pathetic

This is true and those who ain't usually get whats coming to them

While we are at it can we get a no mudsharks button?

People who virtue signal like this (including minority women) often take exclusively white dick.

This is a literal vocal minority. Tinder, Zoosk, OkCupid, all these websites have black male white female as their least machups.

TRIPS SAY ITS TRUE, ITS ALWAYS THE JEWS

Attached: 1457941765970.jpg (526x433, 17K)

>caring about coal burners

Attached: 1412689877993.png (555x504, 281K)

Let them get raped, and let them turn into single mothers. Let the whites who are too week to live amongst the race cease to exist and breed out, and that will leave only the strongest to rebuild the white race. We don't need self loathing cunts. Good fuckin riddence

It's fine once you go black you never come back

Literally this. But sometimes they ignore the Chad's on purpose to be bitchy or hard to get, but when the Chad has had enough of that bullshit and goes for an Asian or Latina, those dumb sluts get jealous.

>coal burners self-selecting themselves away from white men
I would also support this setting

Attached: ryan-reynolds-ryan-gosling-tease-today-161212_69556971c630cd803eff366623006eaa.jpg (2500x1407, 1.05M)

Oh no, one coal burner is looking forward to social resentment by her mixed child, being a single mom and raising a messed up drug dealer that’ll do half his life in jail.

Just let her ruin her life, perhaps as a last attempt she’ll put a few others on the right path with her life story before killing herself.
All we can do is warn them about their future, if they don’t listen, then theyll learn themselves.

Tinder is for degenerate whores

LMFAO

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

Where can I find some of these coalburners?

The reason they do this is to test men. We didn't evolve in an environment with dating apps and eHarmony, so a woman's initial reaction to a man's advances is to act like a bitch--weak men capitulate to this pressure, whereas strong men are not affected by it, and that strong frame is what turns a woman on. If a woman rejects you, the biggest way to fuck with her is to not give a shit and start hitting on her friend.

>brown user ID

Attached: evUoUFE.jpg (1200x1200, 44K)

As a black adult, i would also like to know where are all these white women who are supposed to be all over us n shit.

Sounds like they'd agree... And aet it to "whites only".

>i plan to be 40, childless, resentful, and alone: the post

In the South fucking you people behind daddy's back.
For scientific purposes desu.

Artificial wombs and sexbots will make women obsolete.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

she's right tho

who wants to swipe left through a million niggers to get to the white women?

She's right tho
I'd love a race filter on tinder
Whites onl

Only*