Dead journalists are NOT a joke

You want to know why, asshole? Because there are journalists on the right as well. Would you be okay if a crazy leftie shot up BreitBart? I know I wouldn't, I bet you wouldn't be okay with it too.

Seriously wake the fuck off, you've become fascists. Talk to your mom and dad again, feel the humanity again Jesus Christ.

Attached: fsadfasfasdfa.jpg (652x367, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BaltMetroNews/status/1010174881932234753
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha look at those gay faggots, I hope they enojy the hell they never believed in

>he thinks the flesh of the fallen is worth something

Womp womp.

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

As far as you know maybe a crazy leftie that shot up this place today.

Fuck you nobody cares

Are trying to start a narrative?

this is really sad, guys need to show some respect for the dead.

Attached: thisguyisacianigger.png (866x838, 14K)

FPBP

It's not all journalists obviously

Only about 90% of them

Attached: media-coverage-of-trump3.jpg (767x540, 87K)

>BreitBart

Attached: burt sampson.jpg (900x900, 88K)

You know in your heart that it is someone you would have agreed with on here

No one gives a fuck

Attached: 16945571023778.jpg (410x450, 43K)

You're right.

Oh, and this is /pol. Everything is a joke ;^)

fuck you those dead proabbly don't respect me when they were alive. I'm just a nazi to them.

Look at all those wypipo.

>Would you be okay if a crazy leftie shot up BreitBart?
Yes actually. Lord knows all the dems would be doing cartwheels down the street if that happened

Attached: 498607085685-pol.jpg (392x500, 48K)

(((journalistas)))

>there are journalists on the right as well.
a lot more dead ones

I actually wanted a list of victims, but fuck you

Attached: Capture.jpg (672x376, 55K)

>Hello Huffington-post

>Would you be okay if a crazy leftie shot up (((BreitBart)))?
ofc

>you've become fascists
You realize most of us aren't and the ones you are talking about around here would literally be proud you recognized them

There's no need for being mad friend, just remember not to show the meda on here this image once you log out.

Attached: need_to_buy_membership.png (642x756, 872K)

Attached: MEIN WOMPF.jpg (500x516, 57K)

Yes.

Love how OP is already throwing around blame and political motive before anything has been determined. Kinda like all the "reporters" doing the same fucking thing.

I can't stop thinking about what Sam Hyde said.

Lefty journalists always without fail side with terrorists and brown and black criminals. Now they have the fucking nerve to cry when they get victimized? Fuck em, this is sweet sweet karma.

What's better than a dead lawyer?

A dead journalist.

What do you call 4 dead journalists?

A good start.

Who will be the first up against the wall when the revolution comes?

Journalists.

Fuck journalists. If they didn't lie, they wouldn't get shot.

We don't care. You cocksuckers killed Michael Hastings. You killed Scalia. Fuck the entire living press and fuck you.

Womp womp.

Attached: 1526857383769.gif (414x294, 1.7M)

Yes?

>You want to know why
Because profiting off the misery of the dead by invading their families' lives, popularizing their suffering, publishing their secrets and faces online, violating their privacy, praising the lone shooters and broadcasting detailed obituaries of them the way they hope for, promoting gay degeneracy to children, ignoring the hopes and dreams of US citizens in favor of greedy sociopath invaders, working against America, misrepresenting facts and promoting propaganda, suppressing the truth and protecting pedophiles, provoking civil war between political sides for profits and then assuming a look of sudden false innocence and playing disingenuous about all the above is a series of crimes more vile and more hideous than death deserves and yet here you are demanding we further lionize you after a false flag fake attack "against you" by one of your own kind, conveniently just in time, after the eve of your greatest single political disaster. What cannot yet be determined is whether you are literally this stupid you think the American people are unanimously fooled by this or it's the crystal methamphetamine and cocaine most of today's journalists use to stay constantly awake and on top of stories truly causing this. Whichever it is, the gig is up and your profession is finished. Don't you dare demand sympathy from America. You tried to destroy America and for click profits. You're vile scum and though we didn't do this, this is likely the beginning of it happening for real and from mentally unstable hostiles who dislike you even more than America does.

>dead journalists
F

fpbp

Welp, it's over.
I hate to say it, but it looks like Trump really is done this time. I can't support a President that openly espouses this kind of rhetoric. I used to think it was all fun and games, but now journalists are being targeted and I can't be apart of this movement anymore. I'm starting to think the altright is dangerous for this country. At least under Bush and Obama we weren't at each others throats and journalists weren't under attack. This will be my last post on Jow Forums. I will not be on the wrong side of history. Take care old friends, it's been an interesting ride.

emotions ++

Attached: 1505403539628.jpg (1287x1691, 501K)

They are not. They are an achievement.

Attached: 1530193570817.jpg (1004x484, 389K)

Attached: 1503563122872.jpg (1068x854, 128K)

Attached: 4390682340970945.jpg (139x129, 5K)

No sane person would celebrate the death of even an enemy. It is sick behavior. That being said, a lot of sick people hang out on Jow Forums.

It is not their political views that make them sick, it is that they are brain damaged NEET-autists to begin with - if it wasn't journalists they would celebrate death of women, normies, niggers, opposite football team, mommy, daddy, anyhing.

This site is weaponized autism, not something you should take seriously. I only come for the 20% god-tier quality content that sometimes comes through.

Attached: 1515878241084.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Seems like a perfectly good way to stop the Fake News Media.

Second Amendment crowd, hunting season is officially open!

Live journalists ARE a joke.

Womp womp.

Are these the dead ones? Are they jews? If not, sad.

>Dead journalists are NOT a joke

Nah it's pretty funny when anyone gets killed. Gunmen shootin people for the lulz. Epic winz0rs.

not enough bullets in the world for (((journalists)))

Beautiful

Don't you mean Kikebart?

>No sane person would celebrate the death of even an enemy.
This

When you kill your enemies they win. Thanks for bringing some rational perspective, Sweden.

Remember when the folks at Charlie Hebdo were "asking for it" when they posted pictures of Muhammad?

Holy Kek, FPBP!

S

Welp, it's over.
I hate to say it, but it looks like Trump really is done this time. I can't support a President that openly espouses this kind of rhetoric. I used to think it was all fun and games, but now journalists are being targeted and I can't be apart of this movement anymore. I'm starting to think the altright is dangerous for this country. At least under Bush and Obama we weren't at each others throats and journalists weren't under attack. This will be my last post on Jow Forums. I will not be on the wrong side of history. Take care old friends, it's been an interesting ride

journos aren't even people

they are subhumans

>If I say it enough times maybe it'll come true

Bye

This retarded faggot thinks we like (((breitbart)))
Kys you stupid bitch

#JeSuisWompWomp

So is that the next one you're planning?

You do not get this do you?
They don't get hate for being journalists, their content is just complet bullshit, and that's why: it's no big loss.
They never created anything of value, nearly all their articles are the worst bullshit.
If you have a cow that is supposed to give milk ,but doesn't give any, and that cow dies, it has not been a big loss the farmer(maybe for the calf).

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS OBVIOUS CONCERN TROLL
VICTIM PICTURES HAVENT BEEN RELEASED YET
YOU GUYS GET TROLLED SO EASILY

Bye again :)

Wasn't the left celebrating when that Republican senator got shot at the baseball game? Hypocrite much?

>Fuck journalists. If they didn't lie, they wouldn't get shot.
impossible to have a business model based on advertising revenue without needing to lie

THIS....FUCKING THIS. Some nigger screencap this.

Attached: 1520911957689.gif (300x186, 446K)

You just know they aren’t releasing the real victims names yet so they can comb through their 8 follower verified twitter accounts and delete their multiple posts about wanting to assassinate Blumpf.

Attached: 69BEA93F-C36E-470E-810C-1184DFBCEB4E.jpg (640x1053, 421K)

>Talk to your mom and dad again,

But Mum and Dad are as right wing as I am.
Maybe journalists should stop lying and trying to divide society?

>haha look at those gay faggots, I hope they enojy the hell they never believed
What level of hell do lying left wing hypocrites that shill for pedo satanist elites get sent to?
Personally I don't believe in hell but do believe in God.

Attached: Hardware 5.jpg (664x583, 129K)

I don't condone. I just don't care.

People finally started to shoot up journos? Oh, no. Womp womp. How terrible. After all the good journos did for us. Truly this is the beginning of the end.

Were you and Vester close, user?

Attached: 4684350975346830956.jpg (1500x1000, 157K)

Attached: kiddoright.jpg (750x591, 56K)

Jow Forums was right again

W O M P
O
M
P

Attached: wompwomp180.gif (500x296, 1.06M)

They're mostly kikes
Better be ready to break some eggs if you want omelets

Oh Shit!

capped for posterity

>wrong side of history
Fuck off Commie. You've never been a Conservative.

tfw my mum and dad are absolute plebs that think Trump just tweets and watches fox all day

it's fun to watch y'all freak out over 5 cute (((white))) kids. careful now, the blacks are watching.

>6
you had no problem with Bush and Obama killing woman and children in the Middle East

Israel kills journalists, they slaughter children

you

didn't

care

fuckyou!

>No sane person would celebrate the death of even an enemy.

Attached: 1515053465122.jpg (700x415, 36K)

Womp womp.... bang bang

So were the guys from charlie hebdo, but islam is still thing...

Same here! I instantly thought of that "start worr6ing when people decide to start killing reporters"

I like using left logic. "You are free to say what you want, but you aren't free from comsequences"

lmao

Attached: 1499235388893.png (942x662, 775K)

yes, burn them all

fucking cia nigger

Check this out Mighty Convenient

twitter.com/BaltMetroNews/status/1010174881932234753

Attached: 1503238573693.jpg (368x475, 27K)

you reap what you sow

Attached: BASbrick.png (596x785, 257K)

WW3 = Womp Womp Womp Womp Womp Womp

The right is more willing to terrorize and engage in guerrilla warfare than the left.

>>You want to know why
>Because profiting off the misery of the dead by invading their families' lives, popularizing their suffering, publishing their secrets and faces online, violating their privacy, praising the lone shooters and broadcasting detailed obituaries of them the way they hope for, promoting gay degeneracy to children, ignoring the hopes and dreams of US citizens in favor of greedy sociopath invaders, working against America, misrepresenting facts and promoting propaganda, suppressing the truth and protecting pedophiles, provoking civil war between political sides for profits and then assuming a look of sudden false innocence and playing disingenuous about all the above is a series of crimes more vile and more hideous than death deserves and yet here you are demanding we further lionize you after a false flag fake attack "against you" by one of your own kind, conveniently just in time, after the eve of your greatest single political disaster. What cannot yet be determined is whether you are literally this stupid you think the American people are unanimously fooled by this or it's the crystal methamphetamine and cocaine most of today's journalists use to stay constantly awake and on top of stories truly causing this. Whichever it is, the gig is up and your profession is finished. Don't you dare demand sympathy from America. You tried to destroy America and for click profits. You're vile scum and though we didn't do this, this is likely the beginning of it happening for real and from mentally unstable hostiles who dislike you even more than America does.
That's it brother, you just said it all.

Attached: Goldblum.gif (390x205, 1.98M)