How do we destroy social media?

How do we destroy social media?

Attached: utterdisrespect.png (392x702, 308K)

i went to ground zero and the 9/11 museum last year.
there was hundreds of people laughing and taking selfies.
someone was smoking weed right near the memorial pools.

Global War

Maybe they were tripping about the steel beams being melted.
It's hard to take an event seriously when it's already a joke.

Social media would be Ok if we rid ourselves of degenerates like pic related.

Social media isn't the problem, it's women

i can only wish this is a shitpost, straya bein funny.

but in my heart i know its real. sad.

Turn the left against it, and then just agree with them.

that pic

Attached: voting was a mistake.png (700x700, 525K)

>1915
>I'm fighting for my rights by holding this sign, while my husband in france fights for his life.

Wish it would fuck off for good. It inflates the egos of women with their shitty images, and the beta orbiting losers who enable them. All these cunts with triple or quad+ followers need to be shot. It's worse when young girls are forced to be a whore on instagram to fit in, then it ruins their personality and mentality. Just imagine that same girl could have grown up to be a decent wife for someone. But no cultural marxism strikes again. Bonus points if you see white women doing nigger culture to try and fit in, too.

Why? Social media is the perfect idea if it wasn't all centralized and controlled by a few people who use it to push leftist propaganda. Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram are all great ideas, but look what happened to it when controlled by Jews. It's mostly that and the userbase of more popular platforms. Women have been brainwashed for over 50 years now. You expect them to use social media for wholesome means?

Sad. Truly.
Wonder how quick the degenerate weed smoker would be arrested at the holocaust museum.

you cant , social media will destroy you first

I am working on it. Give me 10 years

Those heartless dicks should have been on their knees crying. How disrespectful they'd try to have a good time, or take pictures to commemorate their trip. Fucking degenerates.

Nuke over Silicon Valley

by not using it. simple.

This isn't even a good edit. I recommend suicide OP

ban pictures and videos online

Don't use it.

Invent something better. Now that its here it isn't going anywhere... the only thing that'll really kill it is war or catastrophe, either massive population loss or the electrical grid going down. Or, invent something better

Stop using it. It's like capitalism.. You don't like it, don't buy it.