Are you ready for 2020 boys?

nothing will be the same again

Attached: nBkENy[1].png (2536x1588, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi6v4CYNSIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>texas

look at the trend, texas is becoming less and less red for 20 years

Utah is the Reddest State there is. Texas Republicans did extremely well in 2016. Trump did poorly compared to other Presidential Candidates but it could just be Trump wasn’t a good fit for the state

due to demographics. Nobody can win over the demographics jew. If majority are Hispanics it will turn blue eventually... I always laugh at how Texans scrutinize Californians - as if they themselves are not next in line lol

>Illinois
>Still blue

Texas anything but red.

>Our team predicts that Hillary has a 98% chance to win the election tomorrow.

Attached: 6f8371c0cc1dbbb4c0cd913d50f9eac92f9406c35f0a8468151b374a01a213f9.png (657x543, 588K)

Its always going to be blue thanks to shitcago

this is a meme based on a future with assumed mass unlimited 3rd world immigration. We can stop that easily.

>Utah
>blue
user, please.

Attached: incredulous_pepe.jpg (251x242, 9K)

Ok, well I hope so, I love texas so would suck for it to go down the drain

but californian whites are libcucks too

Texas will turn blue with or without further immigration. Hispanics will outnumber non-Hispanic whites by 2022; that's baked in, immigration policy won't change that.

And NV went blue already

Abbot got almost 1/2 the Hispanic Vote. Hispanics in Texas would be much easier to win over then Hispanics in other states

Going to be a good primary. Already seeing some of the best campaign ads I've ever witnessed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi6v4CYNSIQ

Delusional.
These are the 2016 Texas presidential election results.
A republican won the governorship in 2016 in Vermont, does that make Vermont right-wing? Local election don't mean shit.

Attached: texas.png (368x288, 12K)

Honestly, 2020 is meaningless now that SCOTUS is guaranteed to be right wing for 30 years

>Arizona
>Blue

You keep saying this every year, bullshit it's turning blue, ese.

It's already 45 percent white and its still holding strong scared shill. I know you're worried about hispanic birthrates falling and whites rising but that's no excuse to blatantly fear monger.

Attached: This Kills The Jew.png (707x504, 471K)

Same incorrect assumptions. Without mass immigration you do not get your blue wave.

We're pretty close to the end of the republic. Constitutional governance can't survive the coming demographic shifts. Oh well, at least we went down swinging.

Contrary to what people might think Trump and the DOD are well aware of this but they aren't lifting a finger to stop it. Go back and check Trump's comments about a coming civil war he made after he got into office if you don't believe me.

Trump did 5% worse than Romney, and Hillary did better than Obama. You call that standing strong? The reason Texas hasn't finished turning blue yet is because Texas didn't become majority minority until 2004, so those kids are still need a little more time to grow up and start voting. It's a dam that's about to break.

I'm not talking about a general blue wave, I'm talking about Texas specifically.

>potentially more than 50million estimated illegal immigrants in the US
>Texas is largest state in the lower 48
>has largest border with Mexico
>mass deportations getting more and more viable with Trump and SCOTUS
how many do you wanna bet are still here in Texas? thry're fucking going back. enough with this blackpill shit.

By the way, the fact that you posted that picture like it means something just shows that you don't understand demographic momentum. Look up demographic momentum, and then look up the average age of different ethnic and racial groups in the US.

look at the trend, its over

Except unlike California we're proactive and our Governor wants them gone too. Sure it's a mess, but we're definitely fighting. Plus I have faith this midterm will be secured and the country safe for a while.

>for a while.

Trump is already packing his bags and writing his memoirs. The man is a total failure. Israel ass kissing Goldman Sachs sick of him you're wearing oddity....like Hoover.

Tou pee wearing oddity

>I'm grumpy because the bull is late to fuck my wife and i'm stuck here ready to prep.

>Delusional.
Not at all. There's a bigger split in your own chart there in the hispanic vote than the white one. Texas is something of a special case in regards to immigration since they had a strong identity to start with and Texans are almost as culturally aggressive as New Yorkers, which is an outlier among conservatives. If there was a multi decade immigration freeze Texans would end up assimilating hispanics in a way other states couldn't.

>Texans would end up assimilating hispanics in a way other states couldn't
this has been the case with previous generations of spics, but this current one coming up has me concerned

>not posting the real map

Attached: 2020 correct version.png (1050x670, 123K)

First of all, an immigration freeze isn't going to happen. Secondly, why would the Hispanics assimilate to the non-Hispanic whites when the Hispanics outnumber them?

>Az blue
>Utah blue
>Nv red

Nigga u dumb.

>WI
>blue

You dont know shit. That dyke Bladwin is going to get shoah'd hard in november. We hate liberals here.

Better than never right? That while could be used to make it permanent.

Nope.

Attached: 2020.png (808x613, 84K)

i saved this for novembah

>blue Texas
>blue Georgia
>blue North Carolina
>blue Montana
>blue Wisconsin
come on, at least try to make it look believable

Attached: D1815924-C57B-4E98-B24F-81B30742FCE7.jpg (441x334, 34K)

i hope your gets are prophetic

It's because glowing nigger mccmuffin was running against him.

As do I

>First of all, an immigration freeze isn't going to happen.
Never say never. There are several viable pathways to shutting down hispanic immigration and even a few scenarios that will see deportation on a level that would make the trail of tears seem like a boyscout hike. Unfortunately all of those scenarios are unlikely but they aren't entirely out of the question.
>why would the Hispanics assimilate to the non-Hispanic whites when the Hispanics outnumber them?
Because reliable access to wealth is the largest driver of cultural assimilation. Since Texans are more established than the immigrants they will always punch above their weight and the more ambitious new arrivals will attempt to ingratiate themselves to wealth holders in order to gain and maintain access. They will then draw their kin along by default as they adopt the attitudes and mannerisms of those they're attempting to please.

For a case study on this you can familiarize yourself with the way jewish money masters began to assert cultural dominance here once they got a lock on the federal reserve system. We went from a nation of chaste women who wore long dresses and refused to cut their hair to openly drunken whores known as flapper girls with bob haircuts in an incredibly short time frame. People love wealth more than God, that has been proven. So ties with the old country will sever much more quickly if the immigration lifeline is cut.