ISRAEL IS WILLING TO KILL DIASPORA JEWS TO ENSURE ISRAEL'S SURVIVAL

Attached: 1512982249221.jpg (1750x1178, 1012K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUC4hjtHPw
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo
youtube.com/watch?v=pLWIV0TTcbI
youtube.com/watch?v=jlFeN48xC00
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
archive.li/00POD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is a diaspora jew?

Any Jew that doesn't live in Israel.

Attached: 1526230203456.png (590x1294, 485K)

Why do you say this?

Attached: attack of the giant faggot staring OP.jpg (425x301, 29K)

Because Zionist jews were also the people responsible for the holocaust and killing Jews in the middle east. Terrorism was invented by the zionists. King David Hotel.

Attached: 1504127007281.jpg (1200x1563, 928K)

Attached: 1516458177259.jpg (1200x1563, 1.04M)

It has been true that Zionist view any Jew living outside of Israel to be worth less than a cow.

Attached: one cow in palestine is worth more than all the jews in europe yitzchak gruenbaum.jpg (850x400, 53K)

there are two jewish laws that protect a jew who kills other jews as long as they were doing it for the greater jewish good. The other is a jewish defendant can say they were forced to kill or be killed and their murder will be forgiven

Attached: 1516509940582.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

>Zionist jews were also the people responsible for the holocaust
yes but probably not the way you were taught tho.
Rothschild, Bush, and the rest of the Black Nobility are zionist jews and they're the ones responsible for all the deaths in every war.

Attached: Dresden Holocaust victims.jpg (1080x567, 132K)

>Jacob Rothschild Speaks: My Family Created Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU
>Jacob Rothschild is a jew and zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUC4hjtHPw
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo

And you think the globalist Kikes aren't willing to glass Isreal to control the globe?

GLOBALIST KIKES ARE IN CONTROL OF ISRAEL.

this.
the only exist for holohoax 2.0

9/11 was an outside job perpetrated by the mossad.
youtube.com/watch?v=pLWIV0TTcbI

I mean it was also an inside job since they planted bombs in the building.

Attached: 1512904822222.png (480x640, 401K)

Jews are highly genetically predisposed to be psychopaths.

They will kill anyone - Jews or goyim - if they think it will benefit them.

Attached: Kushner Corps.jpg (587x403, 45K)

Kushner is an anti zionist though, why did you post him? Oh because you're a Zionist kike.

We have known this forever schlomo

Normie Jews don't know it and there's a ton of them lurking right now probably.

>Kushner is an anti zionist
Hahahaha.

Right on time, JIDF.

Attached: jta.jpg (909x930, 70K)

I'm OP. What do you mean right on time? Holy shit you're retarded.

bump

"No no! Kushner is a double secret agent working to destroy Israel! He just has to look like a genocidal Zionist bent on exterminating you goyim to fool the kikes! Just trust him and make him President, then instead of bringing about the apocalypse so his fellow Jews can fulfill their coveted dream of ruling the Earth like the gods they believe they are, he'll suddenly turn tables on the Jews and his whole family and destroy them for you!"

"Trust us, goyim...would we lie?"

Attached: Jared in love.jpg (800x450, 34K)

Attached: 1520732419053.png (748x1091, 346K)

While Israel exists, "diaspora jews" are a counter intuitive term:

- You arent a Jew if you dont live in the land.
- You arent a Jew unless you are curcimsised of the heart.
-You arent a Jew because the scepter has departed Judah, and your messiah has not come.

Know these REQUIREMENTS to be a Jew, anyone claiming to be a Jew is a liar, a pretender, and deserves mocking

Yet the zionists still manipulate the disposable diaspora to do their bidding for them.

Attached: JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON TRUMP.jpg (1361x2179, 1.92M)

ironically Israel has more historical claim to that land than anyone

Fuck off. The indigenous people have claim to that land because they have NO OTHER LAND.

They are Jordanians.

Nazism was a Jewish eugenics program and Israel is its child.

You're a zionist Jew yourself. Fuck off with your bullshit talking points and go suck some more Rothschild dick.

Oh yes, Jews in a power struggle are clear proof Kushner isn't a Zionist.

I already noted that Jews hate other Jews just as much as - maybe more than they hate goyim.

Next you'll be trotting out that tired, single-sourced headline from Bannon's Breitbart attacking Kushner - without also noting it was a hit piece from immediately after Zionist Kushner had Bannon canned from the WH.

Attached: Make them suffer.jpg (363x509, 23K)

A few years ago there was news of a Australian jew in a secret Israeli prison, there was no info for why he was being held there.

what the fuck is wrong with killing *nglos and diaspora jews you fucking kike

Just looked up this case right now

This guy just got charged in isreal TODAY, as in the last 12 hours

>What a terrible (((coincidence))) that the press won't be able to report on this due to (((other stories))) happening in the last 12 hours...

Attached: FB_IMG_1529919753641.jpg (480x364, 23K)

diaspora Jews live outside of Israel but many enjoy dual-citizenship, so that they can flee to a safe-space where there is no extradition treaty; but diaspora Jews are alright with sacrificing everything for their Nationalist counterparts in the heart of Zion.
>Translation: When it all goes kinetic, you can act on that list you've been keeping. Godspeed

yeah and the stories written about this case were all talking about how shit like this vindicates Trump when he insinuates antisemitism is false flags.

hey faggot, all diaspora jews applying for israeli citizenship have to do two years in the military - thats two more years than you will ever do you fucking mart sharter

My vague recollection, if I'm thinking of the same case, is that was a pro-Israel agent who had been arrested by Aus-NZ, and during his arrest revealed to the Oz-Kiwis the degree to which Israel was using Australian and Kiwi passports to conduct wet work operations, i.e., using Aussies and New Zealanders as human shields for Israeli atrocities.

The Israelis then kidnapped him to send a message to anyone else thinking of revealing Israel's tricks.

(That's from memory, but it might point yoy in a useful direction.)

>you fucking mart sharter

Attached: 1515777931921.jpg (635x228, 47K)

Let's do this thing, show some proof then we can negotiate.

The proof is in this thread you fucking piece of shit.

hey faggot, when are you going to serve for two years in order to protect your Volk? Never, thats when.

Rampant inbreeding after a narrow genetic bottleneck resulting in a predominance of dangerous and obvious recessive traits?

You don't say.

Attached: Feinstein.jpg (650x467, 62K)

>and your messiah has not come.

That's not what Ben Shapiro says in this interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlFeN48xC00

ignore him, hes a butthurt international jew

Im not even a Jew.

Attached: 1518889430600.png (1150x554, 731K)

Why should i care about that SoS manlet?

t. fat incel

Goyim why do you obsesses over us so much?

Attached: negev1.jpg (721x1024, 64K)

Kill all of the diaspora billionaires then and we call it even kikes.

youre right, youre a liar who loves the world more than God

Attached: 1516500418305.png (1200x847, 575K)

>Why should i care about that SoS manlet?

You shouldn't, I was just posting it for any Anons who might be interested in Ben Shapiro suggesting that he might be the "Jewish Messiah," which is also what Christians call the "Anti-Christ."

not fat, and seriously do wish i was a "incel" as you lefty faggots like to push

Good

Attached: 1519187207978.png (480x390, 174K)

The same reason a formerly healthy person obsesses over the aggressive cancer that's killing them.

Attached: Kill the goyim. All of them.jpg (700x394, 25K)

>jews killing jews
why is this a problem?

Because the Jews that kill other Jews never get blamed and false flag narratives get setup.

> cares about diaspora jews
> isn't a lefty faggot

t. actual non-larping Nazi

Dead jews are political/emotional capital to the rest.
Even if its a hoax.

green text means "implying", you literal faggot
you should also know while im schooling you on Jow Forums, and meme flags opinions are immediately discarded, if not filtered by most Jow Forums users

Jews have been killing jews since forever, read some history

>im schooling you
Only a fucking retard would say something like this

k lefty faggot. Now go save some diaspora jews that you love so much

Repeated, just for effect

And this is why you leftypol faggots shouting jew all the time are fucking retards. You just want this place to be pushed to the farthest of extremes in hopes of completely delegtimizing the new push against leftist bullshit

Shapiro in that interview states the proper Jewish meaning of "the messiah" is a political figure who brings peace to Israel.

And that's why Trump is giving Kushner credit for the "peace" treaty that Israel will sign just in time to get Kushner elected President in 2024.

Attached: The Apprentice.jpg (768x512, 84K)

24 posts by this ID
I dont want them saved, I want them mocked and ridiculed

Israel isn't a geographical location.

Im the OP, and how typical for a Jewish shill to point out my post count even though it means nothing.

Diaspora jews are the true enemy. Israel is where all the good jews went.

Search your heart, you know this to be true.

Attached: matruix.jpg (500x281, 15K)

The talmud might as well be written by george r.r. martin, it has as much credibility as the quran, which most scholars know as torah fan fiction

im not a jewish shill, im a israeli shill

whereas the IsraeliPoster wants them killed.

Congratulations shlomo, you just played yourself

same shit faggot.

only a jewish pretender would think that
why kill them? then people will forget. i want them made an example, not erased

That's so weird, I'm willing to kill all the jews to ensure white survival! I guess we really arent that different after all

Attached: FB_IMG_1489645936285.jpg (726x960, 64K)

A shill is a shill. They all work for israel in the end. If they're part of a group organized shilling it's for Israel.

Attached: 1514229980630.jpg (2909x2068, 2.51M)

Fake news. Conservitards will believe anything. Wait for Mueller. It will be glorious.

Drumpf is done and Democrats will take our country back.

Attached: 1517615099960.png (844x467, 348K)

all of them are taught as early as they can read that non jews are cattle.
prove me wrong

wrong again

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1525418911687.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

Cool.

It doesn't matter that rational people don't believe the Abrahamaic cult writings.

What matters is not giving people who DO believe in them and their genocidal sacrifice-of-Isaac-writ-large prophesies control of the greatest killing machine in human history.

Kushner must be stopped.

Attached: You will die, goyim.jpg (1200x800, 53K)

they are unironically nazis and hard-right

amazing how you have that ready to copy and paste, JIDF
If what you imply is even remotely true(its not), then you have no hope

aaand once again its jews who commit real 'antisemitic' crimes
funny how he gets fucked more for being a dual-citizen

The kid just got convicted TODAY.

archive.li/00POD
>The fact that a young Jewish man incited widespread fear among Jews appeared to vindicate white nationalists and far-right conspiracy theorists, who have long claimed that such threats are part of a Jewish plot.

>"The outcome of this young man’s actions is that the classic anti-Semitic conspiracy theory will be given a tailwind -- the Jews portray themselves as victims but are orchestrating the supposed attacks," an article in Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper said.

>In response to the wave of anti-Semitic threats and hate crimes, President Donald Trump suggested that many of them could be hoaxes specifically designed to make him look bad, the Huffington Post reported. This was before the man from Ashkelon was found, and Jewish Americans were outraged by what they perceived to be a slow and inadequate response to threats.

>When it turned out that many of the threats were indeed hoaxes, Jewish organizations and Israeli media said the arrest was likely to boost conspiracy theories, while others worried it would weaken responses to a rise in anti-Semitism attacks in the United States.

>A representative of a major global Jewish organisation, who did not want to be named, told AFP that Trump's false flag claim would gain traction.

>Those sort of statements that everyone thought were totally outlandish at the time now sound somewhat more reasonable."
Comments

confirmed.

Attached: swastika-depression-1932-stewart_1_c6303738c2802766a973292567b351e3.jpg (800x778, 240K)

bump.`

if the identity people like pete peters was right, “diaspora jews” means christians.

how based can they get serriously?

Attached: 3f0a5abf0bb6ed7105.png (1895x1181, 880K)

spooky story OP

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (753x800, 170K)