BREAKING: Shooter had sued paper in 2012

He took the time to archive the case himself

web.archive.org/web/20140124185707/http://mysite.verizon.net/jwramos79/

Attached: IMG_20180628_192647.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EricHartleyFrnd
twitter.com/judgelingJJL
twitter.com/EricHartleyFrnd/status/644292223547404288
berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Brand_of_Sacrifice
twitter.com/EricHartleyFrnd/status/532235475252441088
twitter.com/EricHartleyFrnd/status/608146369010900992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously just a fake story cuz it was a Mossad false flag that failed.

It worked.
You're not talking about that traitor, Rosenstein.

Guy seems to be a nut almost totally unrelated to politics and obsessed with the press and judicial system doing something or another to him twitter.com/EricHartleyFrnd

He even made a very poor excuse of a parody account just to criticize a judge twitter.com/judgelingJJL

we are fucked:
twitter.com/EricHartleyFrnd/status/644292223547404288

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED I FUCKING KNEW IT

>twitter.com/EricHartleyFrnd/status/644292223547404288
That's literally the only mention of Trump in the entire twitter account though. It's not even clear what his opinion is. His anger with the press and the MD judiciary goes WAY back before Trump ran for office.

Oh doubtless the lamestream press will use that one tweet as proof that this guy was MAGA or something but there's no evidence of his politics in his social media accounts other than that he liked suing people and felt the judges who didn't take his lawsuits seriously were assholes or something.

i agree but we are fucked anyway it gives the left the chance to say he is conected to trump.

of course you're right but that won't stop the press from running with it and throwing meat to the rabid dogs
trump is literally hitler
milo killed those journalists
civil war 2 electric boogaloo.

Attached: 1477374306780.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I have it on good authority, the higher ups at Twitter forged this entry, including timestamp.

I N T E R S T I C E

Attached: Wxg_9DUKO70HO-bYJ0DOT3lhUsGkSMRM7DeV19T-QPA.jpg (633x243, 63K)

The press was going to say that anyway. Who cares? Those idiots find a new thing to whine about all the time anyway. They'll be bored with this story in three days or less and start whining about something else. That or wetting themselves because "this time Mueller's really getting Trump"

CNN just reported this is indeed the guy

I don't know this fella's specific complaint about the press, and I can't make it based on OP's link. But in my family's experience, newspapers can be lazy, ignorant, and unrepentant. They genuinely don't care what effect their clumsy errors have on their subjects.

But that's all the press does anyway. They'll get bored with this story as soon as it's clear that someone named "Ramos" is not the white male they were hoping for and then they'll move on to other dumb topics to screech about. Our enemies are feral monkeys, not criminal masterminds. They haven't the attention span for the latter.

Yes, and local newspapers are particularly bad in that regard.

NO
HE WAS A RIGHT WING RACIST THAT WANTED TO KILL LIBERALS!

Attached: soy3.png (800x750, 160K)

the news cycle are short thats true but the thing is that the right said now for a few days that the evil left will strike against some trump supporter with violence because they went crazy (maxime waters) this narrative is now blown out and that sucks.

>press ruins his life
>he takes revenge
Based

>we are fucked
Even if he posted a selfie with his ballot voting Trump, how are "we" fucked, exactly?

DRUMPF IS FINNISHED!!!!!

WHAT IS THAT IMAGE ON HIS HEAD SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT??!?!?

Interesting idea: There is a definite copycat effect related to school shootings stoked by the media itself. I wonder if they'll be stupid or greedy enough to similarly encourage press shootings. Of course they will be.

So will the media apologize to Donald Trump for their rash conclusions?

berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Brand_of_Sacrifice

>sept 2015

Attached: 1529882336187.png (1258x733, 752K)

Operation fails, pull off some make belive guy, put brand of sacrifice on his face. Its like signaling something.

its the brand of sacrifice from Berserk

Attached: big brain void.jpg (507x502, 96K)

Here's the story:
>Capital Gazette is a shitty newspaper
>Jarrod Ramos points this out on his personal blog
>one of the (female) reporters at the Gazette sues him for harassment
>other reporters at the Gazette write articles about "Ramos the harasser of women"
>Ramos is fired over the article
>he represents himself in court
>he wins the case
>he sues the paper for defamation
>Gazette writes favorable articles about the presiding judge
>judge stuffs the jury panel with Gazette reporters and their friends
>Ramos loses the defamation case and is ordered to pay a fine
>Gazette spends the next several years running victory laps and calling him a rapist
>they do everything they can to ruin his life

In short
>journalists declare war on critic
>critic responds in kind

It's just a coincidence, shitlord.

That's Hartley though. Not Ramos.

What symbol is that on the forehead? He has it in multiple pictures on the account.

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-28-19-45-44.png (984x625, 882K)

the shooter also tweeted support trump and the GOP

reminder that pic related was his enemy, not Jarrod.

Attached: vivaldi_2018-06-28_20-49-19.png (615x534, 401K)

No, he did not.

What the fuck is the symbol on his head, is that masonic or related to mk ultra?

Read earlier posts. It's the Brand of Sacrifice from Berserk. Maybe the guy was a Weeaboo.

SOMEONE ARCHIVE EVERYFUCKINGTHING

Attached: 4A188ED8-D281-485A-B574-2192859872B7.jpg (308x149, 20K)

here we go lads

Attached: vivaldi_2018-06-28_20-51-53.png (2140x1119, 1.32M)

What the hell is that supposed to prove?

Not fucked at all. His beef with the paper goes back at least to 2011. In the meantime, hundreds of journalists on Twitter have jumped the gun by claiming this was caused by Trump. It's just another blow to journalistic integrity.

OP pic isn't jarrod ramos, you fucking retards, it's eric hartley, whoever the fuck that is. THIS is jarrod ramos.

Attached: BL1ib5_CAAIn5rP.jpg (732x509, 49K)

dat sum Brand of Sacrifice?

I don't think he was necessarily an anime fan. If he was, then he'd be deeply involved in his escapist hobby, and wouldn't have rampaged. What is more likely is he may have come across the brand while trolling the internet, or maybe he actually DID read some of Berserk, but he just happened to fixate on the brand, and the idea of "marking" his victims. I just don't think there's an anime connection without any more weeaboo shit on his twitter.

This, along with his crazy ass tweets looks like the work of a schizophrenic, a guy trying to make his shooting look like the work of a schizophrenic, or a false flag

Attached: BigGuy.gif (300x168, 812K)

Jarrod Ramos - White "Non-hispanic"

lel

>Ramos
>non-hispanic

WEW LAD

How the fuck is non-Hispanic an ethnicity? Why are these government drones so fucking retarded. Someone should shoot them.

He has definitely a Berserk fan, he literally references characters in his tweets.

But lets not label him a weeb radical yet - its possible hes a moderate manga-enthusiast, probably just berserk and jojos like any reasonable person.

Attached: 1530232654154.jpg (1080x468, 177K)

yeah buddy i would love to live in your world. he had a pic of trump on his feed while trump was already running for president. they will claim there is a conection and make him a trump supporter. thats going to be the story. i dont like it you dont like it its gonna happen anyway.

Based

THIS AINT THAT WELFARE MEAT THEY SERVE AT TACO BELL.

Attached: COMPED.jpg (1244x871, 337K)

The shooter Jarrod W. Ramos retweeted Judge Willett- the 2nd best Supreme Court pick on Trump’s list.

FALSE FUCKING FLAG. IN ROSENSTEIN’S FORMER/HOME DISTRICT

Attached: FA5AB018-CE88-476B-A819-0AFD69BF6CAB.jpg (1536x629, 130K)

Oh they'll try that certainly. It'll turn out as well for them as that stupid Time Magazine cover though. Hell, I hope they talk about this non-stop for weeks like Stormy Daniels.

that's weird

What's the rundown on this guy? Why is everyone from /ptg/ spazzing out about this and calling it a mossad attack?

HOW is this different from Nasim?

Attached: Image21.gif (1373x1829, 56K)

>Non-Hispanic

Attached: ramos.jpg (686x195, 51K)

>You have now been marked with the Brand of Sacrifice. The lives of those who bear the Brand, from the last drop of blood, to the last moment of your agonizing death, will feed life to the new Child of Darkness.
Im guessing Jarrod is the child of darkness in this scenario.

What did he mean by that ?
twitter.com/EricHartleyFrnd/status/532235475252441088

and that ?
twitter.com/EricHartleyFrnd/status/608146369010900992

Now there's a berserk fan

how long does the shooter have to be separated from his family.. for gods sake.. reunite him with his kids, this is barbaric

i am not worried about a bad news story for trump. thats the problem :

Oh for God's sake - that's from a non-political tweet from years ago - long before Willett was on Trump's list. Heck, Willett would tweet stuff making fun of Trump back then.

Ya'll need to do some research before you try shitposting. The quality of posts on this board has declined considerably since I last posted on here last summer.

Dude was an rabid shitposter.

Attached: vivaldi_2018-06-28_21-00-16.png (610x639, 393K)

Attached: 1509380475662.gif (200x200, 787K)

Notice how Trump is having one of his best weeks and all of a sudden a shooting happens from a guy that supposedly is a Trump supporter?

It's not - at least not that I can tell. In both cases the person appears to have some pretty severe mental health issues. People are just spazzing out because they can't accept that this isn't connected to anything other than local bullshit disputes.

>Rosenstein.
Who the fuck is this and why should I care

>anime fan
>kids
heh

Attached: GOUF'D.gif (480x360, 504K)

IMPEACH NOW IM SERIOUS

Dude's pretty clearly mentally ill and has been for some time. That's probably the main story here, not this "MOSSAD ATTACK CONFIRMED" bullshit people are latching on to.

what's with this image?

Attached: search1.jpg (1216x684, 27K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

the white face of isis strikes yet again

Griffithdidnothingwrong

Attached: FD0A098B-555D-439F-9033-F339B5D3CEFC.jpg (488x278, 67K)

obviously a right wing trump symbol

This is how I know this shits a psyop

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-200249.png (1440x2960, 955K)

Dear Reader,

If you're here now, you probably just Googled my name. If this story caught you off guard, there's something you should know. While I did commit the offense of harassment, the victim's version of events is a gross misrepresentation of what actually occurred. Mr. Hartley has here further distorted the truth.

Upon reconsideration this afternoon, Judge Jonas D. Legum has overturned my conviction despite continued opposition by the victim. At hearing she showed her true colors and the court was unpersuaded by her attempted manipulation. If you know me, ask me. I certainly did a bad thing, but don't shun me for how it was portrayed by this newspaper.

Mr. Hartley,

This is your written notice the conditions I provided to you are hereby withdrawn. You have chosen to ignore my letter, but your response was not invisible. The ground you tried digging was solid, as my integrity. Say the same to me and you've lied once more. You can expect my lawsuit in July. Get your people ready, because I will be.

Attached: Ramos_Coat_Of_Arms.jpg (729x921, 314K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.04.04 PM.png (587x449, 253K)

That thing is not white

It's not ISIS

It's the PEOPLE

wake up faggot

Attached: 1523411602930.jpg (480x508, 38K)

The weird thing is, it looks like it came from a game or something

It's from Berserk

No.

Not registered to a political party.

Attached: white isis2.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Attached: 1519769735517.png (668x892, 648K)

Dude knew his mango, have to give him credit for taste.

whiter than u paco

trump voter

?

white isis?
Those are people who had mental issues
This isn't a white issue or a gun issue
go get urself checked faggot

Attached: 1523768112946.jpg (1043x1158, 326K)

Attached: A fucking weaboo.jpg (1736x774, 253K)

Jesus - read the earlier posts this was already answered several times!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.07.31 PM.png (590x500, 143K)

every time a "white" man shoots up a place it's blamed on trump. this time they'll say trump inspired this man because of his attacks on the media, the sheep will buy it and everyone else won't, just like every other thing they blame on trump. quit panicking like a woman.