Tyrone

Keeping the black race alive by having seven children with two different women

Meanwhile, the average huwhite on Jow Forums cries about huwhite genocide and doesn’t bother to reproduce

Attached: C4EFF764-4BBC-4F47-8D69-F6E43ECAEF7E.jpg (598x680, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm shocked he's even spending time with them.

The just pretend to not be around their kids to avoid paying child support.

He showed up for the foto so dark roast #3 can know his virility

It's time to end welfare.

Also sage, obvious slide trash thread

This is bait.

But I'll play along, anyway. Because I'm bored.

Nigger, let me tell you something: Reproduction is good. It really is. But the problem, my negro, is that you're not reproducing with dignity or in a good manner. Your race is reproducing in a degenerate and harmful manner that only holds you back and keeps you stupid, poor, criminal, and prevents your people from rising out of poverty.

Whites may not be reproducing at the right rates, but at least we're not over-producing a crop of retards.

yeah, but usually it's a first cousin.

thats the oldest brother

kek

This, also checked.
Blacks have only themselves to blame, but they can't comprehend their own wrongdoings. A hole they'll never dig themselves out of. They lack true self respect or preservation.

Attached: 1481422318031-pol.jpg (600x414, 44K)

It doesn't matter, nature takes its toll. Half those children will die early from shooting other niggers for gibs, and half of them will be aborted. Whites have less children, but more survive.

Attached: 5a3f1c02ca7e8.jpg (700x703, 68K)

Oh more blacks. Seems blacks be good a fucking

Attached: IMG_0467.png (896x708, 80K)

You're asking the leopard to change its spots, friend. Don't bother.

Homo Sapiens Africanus breeds along R-selection lines. I.e. Like rats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

Attached: Homo_erectus_adult_female_-_head_model_-_Smithsonian_Museum_of_Natural_History_-_2012-05-17.jpg (1298x1500, 830K)

I'm white and made 3 blond hair blue eyed white kids so far. I might make more.
And they're all probably going to live to old age. Unlike your nigger spawn who'll be dead or in prison by 30.

Here's the deal Jamal.
I'm a white man, I got 4 kids, two boys, two girls.
I make a decent wage, wife also works (for now)
The reason whites don't have this many children, is because when you're doing it without government assistance, and raising your children correctly, it's really expensive.

However, if white genocide does happen, which I am sure it will, good luck convincing the Mexicans and other Blacks that run the country like their native lands into supporting welfare.

What will the black community do when there is no more whites to pay for welfare?
What will you do when the only race capable of true empathy, the white race, is all gone and you're left back to being tribal pieces of shit.

black women don't care about the stigma of being a single babymomma with no assets and being a permanent welfare recipient.

keeping your race alive means fertility + purpose, without the latter you get what USA blacks have today.

Almost everytime someone claims something is bait they end up themselves being bait, so im probably bait too but I will also play along.

Honkey, nature doesnt give a fuck about whether or not you are noble or savage, you dont reproduce, you dont survive.. So at the end of the day the only one genociding you is your ego and superiority complex.

So are cockroaches the superior life form? They are incredibly fertile.

There is nothing more sexy than a responsible black man who is in the life of his children and financially supporting them. A gentleman on the street, a buck nigger in the sheets.
I feel a strong aura of lust for black guys. But I have no patience for pushy, temperamental, criminal type of black guys. Which is a major problem in the black community. White guys are much better behaved on average. But they don't ignite my lust quite as strongly. I like Chads. But Tyrone makes me go crazy.

They need that many because 90% will be dead or in jail before they hit 21.

Darker pigmented vertebrates in general, not just humans, are more aggressive and sexually active. Blacks are 'r' (high reproduction rate and low parental care/survival rate) whereas whites are 'K' (low reproduction rate but high parental care/survival rate). These traits are mostly genetic.

Attached: blue cutie.jpg (565x1024, 67K)

Your threads a straw man fallacy.

Jesus Christ thats terrifying

That little red riding hood nigger is already threatening to shank 2 80 year old wypipo across the car park. It must be Father’s Day

24 nigger comments not one comment talk about why white are not having kids

>t. Canadian homosexual

Because we makes your sluts sucks are dicks first and empty our balls into their throats

Forethought and financial understanding mostly. Our poor are keeping up the good fight but we hate them too.

>Tfw black
>Tfw 5 siblings
>12 first cousins on dad's side
>8 first cousins on mom's side

Attached: 1357073542531.gif (500x279, 994K)

Damn, their mother is one ugly nigger.

Whatever. Half of these kids were probably taken by cps already. They'll all grow up to be degenerate niggers and breed more retarded niglets.

Imagine if he actually had to pay for those kids, they'd all die. Checkmate.
>prove me wrong
Pro tip you can't

if you are my brother you would know that the IQ of those kids matters more then the number of them

Whites are genetically predisposed to have fewer kids but take care of them so that they survive.

Oh no, we will survive. We've survived far worse than this rat infestation before. The Jew may think that he has us beaten, that we'll die out in a century, replaced by a bunch of low IQ niggers and spics that they can more easily control, but the Jew has made a grave miscalculation. The black death didn't kill us. Christianity and the fall of Rome didn't kill us. The Ice age and the cold winters did not kill us.

This plague is unlikely to destroy us either. But I worry about our civilizations. Another dark age is not desirable. The last one held us back by thousands of years (we were on the verge of inventing steam engines before the Christians took over. If Rome had survived, we'd be having this discussion on Mars) and a lot of the learning of the ancient world was destroyed by a bunch of desert rats and their vile desert cult.

We could cease to exist, it's true. But I don't think we will let that happen to ourselves. I think we will fight back. But the damage to our societies is severe, and it is going to be difficult to come back from this level of degeneracy.

Roaches were here before us, and they’ll be here after us. So yeah. Now be a good goy and don’t reproduce

that number would only be possible if the UN could feed that many mouths