What causes this? This stupid fucking look, what causes it?

What causes this? This stupid fucking look, what causes it?

Attached: small souled bugmen.jpg (1200x900, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9pfk3cyMuA
youtube.com/watch?v=AN30SrTyACU&t=18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To much s*y in the water.

They aren't white, that's for damn sure.

They're just taking a funny picture OP. Calm down.

They secretly desire to be punched hard in the face.

The psychic energy of the onions. They are vampires

Attached: 1460485215623.jpg (369x365, 55K)

* s o y i m

That's the modern notion of a funny attractive man.

A single picture could trigger this many people.

Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?

Attached: Deus Ex Soyboy.jpg (1002x857, 89K)

and of course colbert has the prototypical basedboy/retard face.

Estrogen

Fear, they're trying to seem non-threatening.

Attached: IMG_4365.gif (320x320, 91K)

>look at me, I'm silly

Attached: tfw high estrogen.png (647x740, 14K)

I think it's an animal stress-reaction that is basically signalling to potential alphas; "Nothing to worry about here friend! Just another non-threatening bearded man with his mouth agape and buttocks bent over in submission."

Attached: 1510011105190.png (553x598, 614K)

Whats funny is that the face stems from those "BEER: Its whats for dinner" posters that were all the rage like 10-20 years ago, maybe still are, probably have been for dumb fuck teens since the 50s

It doesnt work in IRL because its obviously fucking pathetic and retarded, top left knows what tools they are but loves that cashflow

haha xD so quirky i have too buttplugs in my ass :D

Attached: 1503408027983.jpg (986x637, 91K)

Attached: IMG_7250.png (488x247, 182K)

It's called a fear grimace.

pic related, its an old "meme"
the soiboy face is literally the equivalent of KEK larpers with pepe masks

Attached: beer-its-whats-for-alcohollifeslubricant-y-y-5085544.png (500x566, 144K)

Attached: 1516751575632.jpg (600x900, 119K)

more evidence of proto soiboy faggotry:

Attached: d2116d0d4dabf1cf419bbb5c611c8a1e--funny-drinking-quotes-tequila.jpg (512x651, 104K)

Same as everything

1.Hot chick does something dumb but looks cute because she’s a hot chick,
2.not hot chicks and beta males trying to be cool emulate them a look terrible
3. Become a trend of average people
4. Celebs do it to try and connect with their audience

DENTISTS HATE HIM

>tfw these dumb cunts still havent moved on from a 20 year old meme from when the internet was fresh and dumb shit like pulling faces and posing with a mug was still "with it"

Attached: e689baceac6c494e6ea43ba209f969c6--coffee-coffee-coffee-time.jpg (311x446, 58K)

Fpbp and it's a leaf
/thread

Fucking die.

Attached: 1471025876875.jpg (777x1000, 226K)

Attached: Jesus Christ How Horrifying.jpg (444x440, 40K)

It's called duck face. "S o i" causes duck face

Membership in the club for harvesting and eagerly consuming the fear and Adrenochrome of molested children.

they want to seem like the aloof not too serious funnyman

Yet more evidence that the soiboy face started with retarded "memes" that grew stale over a decade ago (pic related)

they think they are hip and cool but really just look like old crusty losers trying to act young by appealing to memes that were popular.. LIKE TWO DECADES AGO

Attached: 3350912fa25f1699f3861b987de2f9cd--coffee-coffee-drink-coffee.jpg (400x314, 54K)

Fear and Smugness.

Attached: brave.png (481x377, 296K)

The story of the Duck Face, circa 2004-2007

Its almost as if colberts whole career is built off this image

Yes.
Like the oestrogen-filled beings they are.

ITT: People deny the reality that soiboy face comes from this retarded shit from a decade or so ago, in the sense that the faggots in OP think they are cool for referencing a meme
that is long dead
like people with pepe masks IRL

see:

Spiritual death

It should be SOP to photoshop a tab of acid on every single one of these creatures' tongues.

It's pure self-hatred, an expression of outright spiritual anguish, mixed with the knowledge of their own malevolence and hypocrisy. "Hi starving kids, you wouldn't believe the kind of materialistic decadence we partake in in private."

They are state run media with agenda pushing ideologies aimed at keeping Americans dumb as fuck.

Except those smiles aren't jaw-breaking or gum-revealing you fucking retard.
Only a nigger thinks that gapping mouth-hole = charming excited expression

They are psychopaths.
They have no soul.

They are already living in the utopia so anything they do on earth does not matter because in their minds they are the ultimate voice on all things. They have truly ascended and left us people trying to use earth logic to solve real world issues behind. They are...becoming...

IF you actually went to one of their dinner parties in hollywood hills and they start talking about their ideas for reshaping America to their agenda...
youtube.com/watch?v=c9pfk3cyMuA

I sip coffee in peoples faces like john oliver. I unironically make a sxyboy face sometimes and people recoil back in disgust. It's fucking hot

would you shut the fuck up

A lack of struggle

t. assblasted queer that owned these types of posters or wasnt even old enough to see it happen

LOOK CHILDREN WE CAN POSE AND MAKE FACES LIKE YOUR FUNNY MEMES, THAT MEANS WE'RE FUNNY TOO!

kek cry more about it you leftist jizzbag / newfag young cunt that cant handle that its that simple

Attached: soi2.jpg (391x547, 34K)

They’re waiting for the bull cock to jam the back of their throats.

look at rob. you can tell he's thinking "what the fuck am i doing here"

#pizzagate

Attached: 1480185959534.jpg (1024x1024, 617K)

Based Rob Cordrey being the only one not embarrassing himself.

What ties together pizzagate, Russiagate, and the Tavistock Institute?

Attached: Trump Putin Bear Lion.jpg (960x540, 105K)

HELLO CHILDREN ARENT I A FUNNY MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE YOUR MEME POSTERS? LISTEN TO ME FOR THE NEXT DECADE ABOUT POLITICS OK?

Attached: soyboy.jpg (334x488, 32K)

STFU you tattered Gen Jones atomic expo Oz poz queer. Nobody cares what you think, you're in line for the rope. Self murder, you pussy rag.

Fear grimace.

Look at the jawline on these guys you retard
Let's say the ordinary bottom jawline has a normal angle of 20-40 degrees compared to the top jaw.
they never go beyond the 60-70 degrees mark.
Even a chinlet like you can have enough discipline to make a charming surprised expression
>LOOK CHILDREN WE CAN POSE AND MAKE FACES LIKE YOUR FUNNY MEMES
Except those aren't s o i faces by far.

Onions

Also where is the fucking disgusting tongue those s*ybois keep showing us every goddamn time they take a picture?
I'll tell you where; in their fucking piehole, since showing your tongue was bad manners, which is exactly one of the reason most of Jow Forums acually despise people who unironically use that pose.

First off you're a fucking name fag queer
And second you're misdirecting the fact that there is a SOIBOY FACE prominent because of a decent jawline
Colbert has a jaw yet still pulls the soiboy face, dumbass

You're a dumbfuck 17 year old boomer than cant handle this goes back further than your faggot life

HELLO CHILDREN
DONT FORGET TO BUY MY FUNNY MEME MAN BEER

Attached: 31-stumptown-colbert-col-brew-coffee.w600.h600.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Based rob corddery looking professional.

>First off you're a fucking name fag queer
And you're an emu asslicker, cunt.
>And second you're misdirecting the fact that there is a SOIBOY FACE prominent because of a decent jawline
He's STILL showing his disgusting tongue and gums like a monkey trying to fend off a threat
>You're a dumbfuck 17 year old boomer than cant handle this goes back further than your faggot life
>says the nigger using cap locks like anyone cares at all
LOOK AT THAT IT'S ALMOST LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LE FUNNY CAPS LOCK YOU FUCKING REDDITFAG

>is a queer name fag 17 year old boomer asspained over the fact he missed out on something
>calls others reddit

kek
cry more you obvious dumb cunt, yeah there is ABSOLUTELY NO SIMILARITY OR CONNECTION BETWEEN THIS

and this
and this has no relevance whatsoever:

kek, dumb ass namefag obviously butthurt because you probably hang these posters in your room

Attached: 3671a3431883be22e87299641098e99a--sports-mix-beer-quotes.jpg (329x474, 24K)

>mfw the leaf hasn't looked at the flag yet to realize what is actually going on

Attached: really.jpg (707x682, 74K)

Since it keeps going over your head, let me recapitulate one more time
>It's not the playfulness we keep laughing at
>It's not the surprise we keep laughing at
It's the absolutely pained fucking expression that looks like a primate getting shat on by his pack's alpha
>Teeth and gums in full show
>Tongue showing in its full disgusting glory
>Indirect eye contact (if any at all) every goddamn time
that's it
It's the pure fucking cringe of this omega-level manlet trying to show off
This is the last time I reply, fuck off and die for having me bite the bait

You are a namefag
On Jow Forums
acting like you're anything other than a 17 year old boomer newfag
Dumb cunt

LOOK CHILDREN
WE CAN MAKE FUNNY FACES AND POSES LIKE YOUR MEME POSTERS!
THIS MEANS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO US IN PLACE OF MAKING INFORMED OPINIONS, BECAUSE WE'RE FUNNY AND EVERYONE LOVES THESE POSTERS!

kek

>This is the last time I reply, fuck off and die for having me bite the bait
translation: You have some of these posters up on your wall because you're a little bitch , the kind of retard that uses a name on Jow Forums while pretending to be an oldfag
KEK

Attached: 71236a7ab21082a6c7fc6c525a705439--attention-deficit-disorder-classroom-teacher.jpg (334x488, 29K)

their faces look as though they think
they won't die

Attached: pepezen.png (287x400, 245K)

They are riding reddit tier memes (see all the posters) that were all the rage like a decade or two ago, they constantly made reference to this fact (). Not saying colbert created it, or the posters, but they most definitely sold it as "cool" to a generation of RETARDS

>tfw no fleurdelysé so that I'm not associated with the western faggots
Now you're just making me feel tired Juan

Attached: 1520967766415.png (2048x2048, 1.1M)

>when someone says "smiiiile"

Attached: Donald_Trump_official_portraitt.jpg (1200x1500, 149K)

Nightmare fuel

The only way to take a respectable picture as a man.

I also notice that a lot of pictures where colbert was pulling the face with a mug in his hand are now gone in favour of more "traditional, candid" photographs on google images, must have cleaned up his PR image after the SOIPOCALYPSE

Bump for truth.

What's Andy from the office doing at the top right?

Just hanging out with his fellow tribesmen.

To deny the relationship this has: with the face colbert is pulling in the OP: and the fact he acknowledges the link via:is to say that colbert is not pulling the soi face, or that the soi face is not limited to the restrictions of a namefag 17 year old boomer newfag ie more to the point, defining it is retarded because of the "purity spiral" and "infighting" over inconsequential variations of qualification of OBVIOUS SOI FACES
kek

Attached: 19eae714bf4b05bce9b003e92d7f83f1--book-jacket-poster.jpg (335x488, 34K)

Low Test. levels

Yeah its called having a sense of humor. Something you bitter fucks will never know about.

B A S E D

Its not funny though. Its them piggy backing a LONG DEAD STALE MEME to signal to their easily led retard audiences that they are funny

>what causes this
Penis in anus. All of them have semen dripping from their poophole

Attached: 1529627838674.jpg (450x650, 55K)

Attached: heebowitz.jpg (692x954, 297K)

Cry more

You're overthinking it. They're just simulating enjoyment by making an exaggerated "YAY!" face so no one finds out how empty and pointless their lives are.

Kek you're the one crying, coming in crying that anyone that thinks the soiboy face is funny doesnt have a sense of humour
kek

>you guys are bitter fucks!!
>not cool like me, I'm not bitter, you bitter fucks
oy vey, neck yourself user. your faggoty lack of self awareness is just too much.

>Implying that because I hate feminized behavior, I can't lightly snort in derision at some nu-males
your "humor" is shit nigger.

Attached: 183950299.png (590x618, 53K)

Attached: soy.jpg (960x540, 171K)

When you open your mouth you increase your sense of smell. This face makes smelling your own shit much easier when you fart.

I think it is a way to defer aggression, you know, the same way a dog rolls over and shows it's belly to the dominant alpha male--I'm weak please don't rip my throat out...

>What causes this?
the mind virus known (incorrectly) as liberalism

How has this not been posted yet? It's literally a faggy display of submission and signaling nom-dominance. It's observed in primates. This is a known thing.
>mfw not a real man and advertising it

Attached: cd2.jpg (1041x908, 142K)

Attached: DfYIqO9WsAEvOwT.jpg (834x1200, 243K)

Winner chicken dinner

Attached: 154794579.jpg (440x264, 62K)

>tfw in an attempt to stop making the soiface due to social pressure they instead make a "fuck my mouth" face
there may be something to the "submissive" elements after all ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=AN30SrTyACU&t=18

that guy can't even do the fear grimace correctly, he just looks like a fucking blow up doll
>your alpha cock goes here

Being white liberal

It's called happiness.