SHUT IT DOWN - Media calls for the shutdown of Jow Forums

According to the internet, dark parts of the internet like Jow Forums encourage these mass shootings.

Defend yourself Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-17-39-04-1.png (1080x1187, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

actifyneuro.com/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b3547bae4b007aa2f7e7226
youtube.com/watch?v=zUrhNkTj9MI
youtu.be/0kQgAwfdz7Y
splinternews.com/this-is-just-the-beginning-1827099100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dead journalist jokes, everyone!

If it was ICE headquarters, they would be celebrating too.

I hope this shooting inspires copycats and I get to read about more of the lugenpresse dying

Attached: 1528433017163.jpg (2048x2048, 506K)

they probably think reddit is the deep web

Attached: 1530136099445.jpg (780x776, 142K)

put me in the article!

womp womp

>no link to any form of media calling for the shutdown of Jow Forums
sage

What's Huffpost's address?
I'm assuming Los Angeles?

Probably the russians

Reminder that this place is more diverse than Huffpost.

OH NO

THEIR RISING UP AGAINST DEGENERACY GOY

NAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

SHUT THIS DOWN RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING GOY

6 MILLIONS

Attached: 1518814416103.jpg (500x313, 140K)

WOMP
O
M
P

This
They cant act like they are any better when they have enabled and sometimes called for actual violence themselves
They are just threatened at new forms of media and news, they are dinosaur media that has larped as new with internet forms of their dead papers

First Tumblr, then Huffpost. Now there is the challenge. an an extra landwhale to brapped

>Media calls for the shutdown of Jow Forums
fake news, never suggested

Hi Huffpo

I hope more of you faggots are killed

Love,

Jow Forums

Say the journalists made the posts on Jow Forums to write a story about it, they in all likelihood probably did.

yes, shut down Jow Forums

whats the worst that could happen?

>for the 10th time, the media calls for the shutdown of Jow Forums.org
I remember Poole

Hey HuffPo, we're also talking about how the guy who got busted for trafficking children was one of your writers. Why not write a story when we talk about that, huh?

There's nothing to defend. WE'RE ALWAYS RIGHT.

I wonder if ketamine infusions would have helped that poor woman actifyneuro.com/

Attached: 1352444295160.jpg (609x676, 60K)

>4chinz
>dark part of the internet

Attached: 1529974248345.jpg (424x500, 46K)

I love you Jow Forums.
You're making Jow Forums /b/ again.

Attached: 1529495686148.jpg (580x819, 95K)

Here shillls
>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b3547bae4b007aa2f7e7226

>Media is anti-White and supports White Genocide
>Media gets pissed when Whites celebrate their deaths.
Fucking hypocrites.

>in top 100 sites on the internet
>rite of passage for young adults
>operating for 14+ years
>referenced in every aspect of pop culture

>Oy vey, everyone we uncovered a dark corner of the internet that isn't nice~

Niggers trying to tattle to great gramma?

"Dark parts of the internet" I bet Jow Forums has more traffic and is more recognized than their paper.

>Jow Forums is shut down
>r9k floods Reddit
What's their master plan for this?

Or maybe this is why.. The autists here can literally predict when it will happen

Jow Forums gets 32 million visitors a month. how much does that paper get, you think?

Attached: shut it down.jpg (468x303, 40K)

We shouldn't have to defend ourselves. Jow Forums is not a person. Furthermore Susan, Jow Forums is the last bastion of the free expression of ideas and speech left. Jow Forums needs to live if not for the sanity of its users

Journalist fighting free speech
t/ timeline

hey old media, why don't you cover the news stories of pedophile rings, NGO human trafficking going on in places like Libya and Haiti,Syria's "moderate" beheaders doin' Islam against Assad and the people Assad protects (like Christians), Israel's routine rocket attacks against their neighbors and the elite group of billionaires behind all of these activities like Jow Forums does?

>pride 2018

Attached: 86b12e15d75362c461df8aa91a3554cd.jpg (235x227, 11K)

We don't want ICE to die, we just want the group to be disbanded and for them to be tried in the hague. No need for execution.

A Google search returns about the same, which still proves my point after all.

Attached: 1526001756801.png (2064x1450, 1.87M)

"Dark" refers to morality not notoriety.

Good. Dead reporters are the only good kind. They tell nothing but lies.

gud dogo
>hab a googie

Attached: CollageMaker_20180628_061817761.jpg (1920x2400, 1.71M)

And your family needs to die.

according to the media im nazi white supremacist despite my shit skin color

WOMP FUCKING WOMP

Lot of liberal shit bags on Twitter celebrating the Vegas massacre praying for Trump supporters to be dead.

Hey Huffpo readers, check out my graph!

Attached: 1529416034173m.jpg (1024x825, 114K)

I hope you know there is no way to stop this. You created this. Your lies pushed everyone too far. Now you have to die because people are very very angry with you.

(((new york)))

"Dark" is ambiguous and can mean many things. I'd agree with you, but then you come across posts like this:

They're clearly pushing an agenda. Which begs the question, is this real journalism?

Banning them

Attached: really.png (400x389, 48K)

shatner's influencing us

Attached: shat.png (294x217, 11K)

i wouyld LOVE to see more mass shootings that involve large numbers of faggots, niggers, spics, and other trash gunned down in large numbers. pulse nightclub was a nice purge. i celebrate that day now as a fucking holiday. 50+ fags culled from society

we made it boys

This user should be very proud of himself, six million Jews are kvetching right now

Take a good look around liberals. We're the true face of diversity.

Attached: 1526049645910.png (585x560, 263K)

I had to uninstall the Coincidence Detector. got too close to revealing my power level a couple of times.

If they shut this site down, I will be out shooting up newsrooms within the month. Screencap this.

Mass shootings will happen anyways.

Who even cares anymore..

Not gonna lie, I've been waiting for it to happen and I hope it happens more. I hope it becomes 100xs more common than school shootings, which the media loves to exploit. Then they can report about it 24/7 and cause more shootings! Maybe they'll learn something. Maybe they'll see their scummy ways deserve punishment.

Thots and prayers, faggots

I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE BUT THEIR DEATHS ARE PROBABLY A GOOD FOR THE EARTH AS AN ORGANISM

>dark parts of the internet

I'm pretty sure Jow Forums is the whitest part of the internet

You should care if innocents are involved. You should cheer is journalists are involved.

Got him! Lamebright is making threats in this video! youtube.com/watch?v=zUrhNkTj9MI

Attached: threats of violence.png (862x785, 451K)

based wayne

the funny thing about Jow Forums is that it's not an echo chamber; you're totally free to express leftist opinions and make leftist threads. you will not be censored, you will not be banned, but you will get trolled by other users. for whatever reasons, leftists cannot handle that, and so the board shifts right.

you're not helping HuffPost from not shutting down Jow Forums, you dumb faggot.

wait so this is the "dark web"?

Attached: 1454202517850.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Easy there, Department of Redundancy department!

In between the trolling and shitposts I've seen some of the most straightforward and honest discussion on the net.

What liberals *hate* is that they can't shut down people who are posting wrongthink. That makes them nuts.

Attached: pol_diversity.jpg (580x840, 305K)

>for them to be tried in the hague.
Lol. Good luck with that.

This is why commies are not people.

Insanity caused by specific Omega Fatty Acid deficiency. Vegans always eventually slip into this disorder.

Attached: sandwich_bitch.jpg (1380x1160, 174K)

DEATH AND DESPAIR! DEATH AND DESPAIR!

hi wayne, still at it i see

What ties together pizzagate, Russiagate, and the Tavistock Institute?

Attached: Pol vs Huffpo Diversity.jpg (580x831, 114K)

>arcane technological rituals
It's call lurk moar IIRC

just screenshotted this threat and tipped off a mod who tipped off the fbi. enjoy getting v& psycho!

> thots and prayers

I see what u did there.

youtu.be/0kQgAwfdz7Y

Further proof libtards have never studied history. Take away the bread and circuses... what could possibly go wrong?

Attached: IMG_4466.jpg (796x397, 48K)

Don't act like its not true. Every single post made requires a sacrifice of tendies to Kek, a recitation of a chapter from Neuromancer, and a full remake of the Cremation of Care from the Bohemian Grove done up with the old pixelart from stickfighting.net.

I don't know why anyone denies the truth, it's not like it isn't immediately noticeable when they try to post.

I hope they do. Force every user to have no recourse but to take their shitposting into irl.. Do it you stupid fucks.

HuffPuff when?

i say the same shit here, that i say on fagbook under my real name
its over 9000... oh yes

My question exactly...

>dark parts
racist

Journalists get the rope, especially ones that publish divisive shit like this:

splinternews.com/this-is-just-the-beginning-1827099100

Attached: 1530014844765.png (2344x1512, 3.52M)

>constantly agitate niggers to violence with BLM
>some nigger ambushes and kills a bunch of cops in Texas
>they celebrate

fuck them.

the supreme court has our back bitches...HA

>hi wayne, still at it i see

I'm not wayne, look at his shit no subscriber patreon. What a loser

What's his issue M8?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 5.55.59 PM.png (1427x1115, 1.39M)

My pet theory is that many /b/tards grew up and found they had become Jow Forumsacks.

Was this the path anyone else took?

Attached: laughing-muslims.jpg (519x428, 74K)

hes been around Jow Forums for as long as i can remember

Wouldn't doubt it. Hitler was always popular on /b/ back in the day.

Attached: irish jew.jpg (1024x785, 194K)

Journalists aren't people and I will buy pizza and beer dinner for myself on the day CNN and Washington Post get culturally enriched by the Civil War bloodlust they've unleashed just because they're having temper tantrums over losing ONE FUCKING ELECTION.

The absolute state of CNN and Washington Post is equal to that of full on propagandists on behalf of George Soros and Jeff Bezos. They call for American revolution day after day and a journalist office gets shot up. Who've could have guessed when CNN and Washington Post have this much disdain for their countrymen tensions go as high as European offices getting shot over cartoons.

Counting down the days until I can read my local newspaper run a story that someone shot up CNN or Washington Post. Eagerly waiting to read the obituaries. Their editors talk like they're living through WW2 Nazi occupied America, sucks to be a sensationalist journalist who doesn't know how many angry people get even angrier by the day because of their hate boner for the President (which they all voted against but they won't admit it!).

Womp womp can't wait for my pizza day journalists got killed at CNN and Washington Post party! Absolute scum of the Earth, not even people! Journalists aren't people! :^)!

Attached: v0etBpa.jpg (735x618, 109K)

fucking this. if it was ICE headquarters or a detention camp for illegals the media would spin it so hard.

>the jew cries out as he strikes you

>dark parts of the internet
I prefer "Intellectual Darkweb+"

>she was too pure
then

Attached: boomItHappened.gif (390x600, 2.04M)