How long do these frankenstein’s monsters usually live after their cosmetic genital mutilation?

I’ve heard that over 41% percent of them commit suicide. Also, why are we always given a sanitized view of what this procedure entails? Below is a video of an actual make to female “transgender” reassignment surgery.. Does anything about this look natural to you?

This is what they did to the poor boy..

liveleak.com/view?i=55f_1364922002

Attached: E5E1C30E-6FFF-40B9-8C92-5028C3FBEEFD.jpg (685x749, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

varietymodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/BME-Pain-Olympics-Finalists-MUCHOSUCKO.com_.mp4?_=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cut off my dick and it makes me a woman
Jokes on you jigaboo!

Most don’t make it past thirty.

imagine what the doctor must be like to actually perform that surgery tampering with a human dick

and that creepy I-cut-off-my-dick fake smile

>tranny thread
Hey just dropping by to share what I know!

Attached: trans surgery.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

I hope he enjoys his new vagina as much as i will enjoy it when he kills himself for cutting his own dick off when he grows up.

Why was the last thread deleted?

The kid never had a say in it. The kike parents literally started giving their son hormone blockers to make money off a television show exploiting the freak of nature they transformed their child into.. Do jews have any sense of decency at all..?

Look at the obesity.. Caused by the hormones.. Imagine what this bombardment of unnatural hormones does to the young body and mind..

Attached: B5062C5C-80BF-40B2-987D-2E3C37EE63B0.jpg (960x703, 491K)

Every time I see this I'm simply pleased at how Jewish the person having their dick chopped off looks.

Curious. Trannies are free guinea pigs for plastic surgeons. Data collect by mutilating them can help to develop reconstructive surgeries for real vaginas damaged by birth defects/cancer/trauma. Also the doc gets to sterilize an insane person.

Attached: doc pep.jpg (491x774, 355K)

I taste bile.. Couldn’t finish watching

Los goblina de Argentina

>I’ve heard that over 41% percent of them commit suicide.
You heard wrong. One day you literal fucking imbeciles will get your stat straight.

41% lifetime attempted. LIFETIME. ATTEMPTED. Not 'succeed after transitioning'. IN fact it plummets after transitioning to rougly double the normal populaces.

Now fuck off.

Found the butthurt faggot

Attached: 3A0E8C36-7B27-4D87-8367-E9DFEB127CA7.jpg (594x777, 82K)

It's a Jew.

I'll put £10 on dead by 28 and £5 on dead at 27, who'll give me odds?

Fake. Since when are hospital beds pushed up against a wall so you and your pillow are right against the wall? NEVER.

"Jazz" was always a female. This show is a pshy-op to push the satanic agenda.

Attached: Jazzectomy.gif (660x372, 144K)

But I have more

Attached: tranny op.webm (360x270, 2.96M)

Doesn’t look anything like a female in the face, user, even with the puberty blockers.

Sometimes the shills just can't control themselves. Maybe you should take a break my man.

There are so many things I wanted to show you

Attached: tranny surgery.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

How on earth does a doctor who took the hipocratic oath justify this..?

>41% anhero
100% of the time it's because of bullying

Not politics

You mean the tranny annoyed by people incapable of reading simple stats. Guilty as charged.

As disgusting as this is it’s important that everyone here sees it and understands how disgusting and unnatural this agenda truly is.. They’re told they’re getting a “vagina” and they imagine a normal female vagina — and then the doctor pulls away the gauze revealing a grotesque gaping wound.. I would be suicidal too..

Well regardless, I would like to know what hospital bed does not have a headboard of metal and is pushed up against the wall like that. HIs/her pillow is right against the wall. So the photo is a fake.

You know there’s nothing natural about this shit. It’s disgusting. What you did to yourself is disgusting. What’s between your legs is an atrocity.

Who would ever think that life altering surgery would be gruesome?

Maybe he won't an hero and try to properly rehabilitate others so they don't make his mistake also.

You are all under arrest for crimes against boner!

Attached: dredd-urban-0aa29ff0-2c80-47c6-8d4a-5b12ba3d5690.jpg (700x394, 30K)

GENDER STATUS
___ Not confirmed
_x_ Confirmed

You ask too much of the fractured jewish kind, user.. The kid is probably doomed.

One can hope, though..

Why can't anyone find the name of the doctor? I guarantee he's a Jew

That's gonna be a NOPE from me

>Get surgically created Franken-vag
>heal up
>keep it open through dilation
>get aroused
>rub genital wound
>expel semen
>still not a girl
>wait
>it’s female semen

Saw her filming in Boca Raton Florida.

Neither is half the content on Jow Forums

I have more, kiddies

Attached: tranny op2.webm (292x240, 2.87M)

They just cut this boys penis and balls off. Society has been attacking masculinity for decades. Trying to prevent boys from being boys and becoming men. This is s major theme here. The casualties are growing and the attrition worsening

probably one of like 3 thai doctors actually in thailand
no way jazz is going to an american hackjob like marci bowers.

Attached: japanacatgirlaru.jpg (640x960, 80K)

Just like the ultrasound before an abortion they should make 'patients' watch this and then sign the consent form.

HNNNNNNNNGH

I'm transgendered myself and you people make me sick.

Jazz is a beautiful young woman and no amount of bullying and unkind words can change that.

Have you ever put yourself in my shoes? To know that you are trapped in a body that isn't yours, and that people pretend they hate you out of fear?

It's not easy.

You should show some respect for the bravery of this young woman.

They don't take the oath. Alternatively they are hypocritic.

Attached: 32904836.png (500x856, 191K)

Oh yes it is sweetie.

Attached: tranny sjws btfo.jpg (720x936, 81K)

Yep anytime some yiddish money horn is attached to the face of some freak i just relish knowing the weapon backfires as much as it works properly

>The look of doubt, worry and confusion in those eyes.
My heart is truly breaking for this poor, confused, victimized young boy. Today is the day his life is ruined.

Remember, behind every so-called transgender child is a domineering liberal mother.

And just for a quick cultural wake up call. While the left celebrates a little boy having his penis removed, we are preparing for President Trump to appoint his second SCOTUS judge and reshape the face of America for the next 30 years

how is this real
i knew it was bad but not this bad.... not this bad

Hang yourself, degenerate.

I respect you as a person and I don't have hate towards you because your transgender. That being said I find the process gross and I'd really rather not hear about it. Also, I think that the "trap" fetish is kind of gross and basically just homosexuality.

pffbt
i hope this is bait

Attached: download.jpg (180x280, 6K)

>woman

Attached: 1359431185148.gif (530x301, 1.95M)

total
>if you only knew how bad things really are
face right there.

Imagine studying medicine to work doing this shit.

You’d better hope that you don’t ever get suicidal. You’d better hope that you live forever.
Because once you die, God will judge you harshly for pushing this degeneracy on yourself and others. Instead of seeking much needed help, you told others how good it was to mutilate yourself. May you b punished for all eternity with demons like yourself.

Attached: 3DF00D5D-AF3D-49D6-A8E5-6DBBBF10FCAC.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

It's daimones not demons you stupid fucker. Can't you even read the unedited Bible?

You are mentally ill.

Jazz Jennings == ((( Jaron Bloshinsky )))

That is it someone doing it is even worse than anal sex you are actually fucking inside another dick

Psst. Retard. Most of us don't get surgery.

TMYK.

See? All you can do is spew hate.

You have no idea the amount of courage it takes to go through with gender alignment surgery.

I am twice the man you will ever be.

The mentally ill in society are getting away with whatever they want. No one is questioning their insanity and no one is confronting them.
The problem with people wanting sex changes is that it's a mental issue not a physical one. But we do not question what they do.
This boy will be dead in a few years after the hormone treatments stop working and then as he becomes more mature he will hate his parents and himself and either kill the family, himself or both. Then we will repeat this with another child and never ask can we fix this mental disorder.

1 pays 5 on 28
1 pays 9 on 27
1 pays 40 on being dead by christmas.

Money. Bottom line.

110% of the time mental illness kills them.

>When you're so gay you turn a dick inside out and fuck it.

>vagina
After gathering informations of so called "pre/post/non-op" I see that "post-op" are just sacrifical lamb, or dolls for sadism grotesque that he was being brainwashed by the deception. the "SRS" is nothing more than simple wholesale circumcision, or amputee. Surgeons (mostly psychopaths) do it without any remorse. just feel fascinated.
if you like transwoman faggot, at least only stick to non-op. post-op is just fucking a living sex doll which vagina is not real and so his mental persona.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

It's wrong. Wrong. So wrong. God help us.

I pray you turn back before your suicide

This reminds me of a story about some mentally deranged mother fuckers.
Video link related.
varietymodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/BME-Pain-Olympics-Finalists-MUCHOSUCKO.com_.mp4?_=1

i got a tranny friend. she recovered close to 6 months after the procedure. some die. but she's happy. the only thing is, she cant orgasm anymore...

Every day, we stray further from god

still a dude
OP is a faggot

Attached: liberallogic.jpg (270x187, 14K)

even for a fag with a dick cutting fetish you sound XXXXXXXTRA GAY.

excited for the "sorry everyone gonna kill myself" tweets to roll

A person with anorexia believes with all their heart they are fat. Should I agree with them or be truthful?

Except it's about identity politics

>Have you ever put yourself in my shoes?
Are you fucking kidding?
NO never, and never will.
Most of the population of the earth does not have your mental disorder. Humoring you isn't helping and the suicide rates prove it.

>i am twice the man you will ever be
and you will always be twice the man i will ever be

OP is a faggot
not politics
MODDS

Attached: liberalogic2.jpg (504x415, 49K)

Mutilated genitals or GTFO

>Remember, behind every so-called transgender child is a domineering liberal mother.
The Atlantic, a thoughtful liberal rag, ran a huge piece on this last week including doctors complaining about how parents bring their children in insisting that they are transgender and demanding hormone blockers and surgery when the kids aren't even confused.

Sin will cover the Earth and blot out the Sky. Only then will the worthy understand and thus the worthy will receive gnosis. Those who turn their heads towards the sin will undergo judgement as Sodom and like the great flood before it. Heavenly fire will sear away the sin and spare only the worthy, for they have understood and they are blessed.

Attached: Goodbye god.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Anorexia is a mental illness.

Trans folk are perfectly sane, normal people who happen to be stuck in the wrong body.

We are completely ordinary men and women.

The only reason people think otherwise is because they have not been properly educated about queer folk of all types.

This is why early education should have compulsory queer curriculum, so that one day no one will make such a harmful and ignorant mistake again.

Attached: 1458615390678.jpg (576x751, 87K)

Normal people don't have a desire to cut their dick off. Stop lying.

You have to disguise the first frame to effectively tranny trick people into watching that

5 years

You’re going to become an abolute abomination in your old age, if you even live that long

At least OP is really trying to make it about identity politics.

>sterilize someone who is mentally ill
>make a grip of cash
>get some surgery practice
SURE!

I tried to watch all the way thru, it was making me dry heave.

>normal people who happen to be stuck in the wrong body.
What? That's about the dumbest fucking thing ever said.
SO kill your fucking self and maybe when you respawn you'll be in the right body.

Attached: da-fuq.gif (500x282, 498K)

>Trans folk are insane, abnormal people who happen to think they are stuck in the wrong body.
Fixed it for you.
You're not a woman, you're mimicking what you think is a woman.