How do we defeat something like this?

Let's say, pol is right and the media shooting is a false flag.
That means these people have the power to perform this act whenever they need it.
How do you defeat a war machine of that caliber?
Every time the media needs to focus on something, there is a false flag.
We all know that the majority of normies in the USA can't go 5 seconds without checking their phones for news updates, and today's shooting will be the entire media cycle.
How do we beat this systematic approach to owning the propaganda battlespace?

Attached: 645t34crfghbnyjmi7n5uby645.jpg (645x363, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b0Etlf4tc0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Office_of_Special_Counsel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jow Forums is always right.

Nope. Personal vendetta it seems. Nothing to see here, un-sarcastically.

Still doesn't change the fact that it will now over shadow what Wray and Rosenstein had to say.

If it was a false flag he would use an AR15 and the police response would have been much longer.

True, but I think that's just a lucky coincidence for the media. I just saw Anderson pooper cover the rosenstein story, Hannity about to go into it too.

ATF was there within 60 seconds of the incident.

Yeah I get the timing was very coincidental, but heck, with all the stories these days, it would hard not to overlap something deemed "important"

Awfully convenient for a shooting to happen today after video related.

Jim Jordan tore Rosenstein a new ass. Right after this, the house voted YES on a resolution to impeach Rosenstein if he doesn't hand over the documents he's been hiding from oversight. Rosenstein had those documents redacted to hide FBI's crimes.

EVERYONE PLEASE WATCH THIS 7 MINUTE VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE

youtu.be/b0Etlf4tc0s

Attached: 1503693773732.jpg (1200x1512, 837K)

Pro tip. They have nukes too

Woah. Just had massive deja vu reading these comments. Spooky

>a war machine of that caliber

It's not like it is difficult. They control the media. the police, the courts, the prisons, and the coroner's office. Pretty easy to fabricate whatever narrative they want, whenever they want.

>lucky coincidence
There is no such thing as a coincidence, ever.

Rosenstein is a boss.
A Republican confirmed boss at that.
He isn't going to cave to pressure from the senate, he already got their approval when he was confirmed.
He doesn't have to give up jack shit about the investigation until Mueller decides it is time.
And Congress is going to have to deal with that.

I'm not Q, but if you look at every time the Clintons are about to be exposed or the FBI / Obama admin are on the verge of being exposed to the general public for the things they've done...there is always a shooting

First case of this started when candidate Trump promised to do a speech on the corrupt Clinton family on a Monday in June

Day before, the Pulse nightclub shooting happened and the speech was canceled

Look into this and you'll see its a strange occurrence

Attached: 1475683551863.jpg (615x410, 44K)

Also Rosenstein isn't a problem. Trump is holding all the cards and as you can see by the hearings Ted Lieu, a criminal, was chimping out at Rosenstein to not release any documents. Trump is gonna sign an EO soon dropping the documents.

you deserve to die, btw

Asymmetrically--think Vietnam and Afghanistan.

>That means these people have the power to perform this act whenever they need it.
yeah it's almost like they're the hells angels, except if the angels tried to pull this off nobody would question it

This.

>We all know that the majority of normies in the USA can't go 5 seconds without checking their phones for news updates, and today's shooting will be the entire media cycle.
Normies are so worn down from all these false flags they won't care about this one

Ya know user, the one thing that pisses me off the most in this world is my great grandma.
She is 93 this year, her mom/dad came over from Germany, their original name was extremely German so they changed it.
Anyways, she is a die hard Conservative, but also a very devout Southern Baptist (they're family strayed from the Lutheran church.

On that note, she loves Jews, and for no reason but the Baptist Church she goes to says they are "God's Chosen People" I bought her a copy of Martin Luther's book about the Jews, but she wouldn't read it.
Anyways, that's what actually brings me to heartache in this world.

>Trump is gonna sign an EO soon dropping the documents.
And what?
Give Mueller MORE ammo to use in his investigation into obstruction of justice?
There is a reason everyone was shocked when he fired Comey for not dropping the Russia investigation.
Because it was a really stupid thing to do.
Using an EO to declassify an ongoing investigation into yourself, would not end well either.

Why?

MUELLER WORKS FOR TRUMP

Flush the Senior Executive Service. 9k deep state shadow government employees, hired by Obama, and made a rule themselves that says they can't be fired. Trump could make a rule tomorrow that they get paid $1 amd they'd quit the next day.

investigations, hearings, rinse, repeat, ect...ect...
nothing will happen to anyone, ever.
it's a very expensive punch and judy show.

Attached: sit_n_spin.jpg (414x387, 72K)

Mueller works for the office of the special counsel, an dependent division of the FBI tasked with investigating
"OSC's primary mission is the safeguarding of the merit system in federal employment by protecting employees and applicants from prohibited personnel practices (PPPs), especially reprisal for "whistleblowing." The agency also operates a secure channel for federal whistleblower disclosures of violations of law, rule, or regulation; gross mismanagement; gross waste of funds; abuse of authority; and substantial and specific danger to public health and safety"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Office_of_Special_Counsel

This isn't discussed enough. Its almost an open secret

Q predicted this

Mueller works for Trump. The DOJ works for Trump. ALL THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH WORKS FOR TRUMP.

Keep telling yourself that Cletus.

>Watch this 7 minute video!
>5 minutes are incomprehensible babble and people stepping on each other's mics
>the remaining 2 minutes contain very little of value
Please, just summarize this shit next time. I don't really want to have to study a congressional hearing just to decipher what the fuck this jew is babbling on about while he's not answering questions.

>Mueller works for Trump. The DOJ works for Trump
eh, I will believe any of that when I see something that supports it

This is the best question/OP I've seen on the fourchins in months... shocked it didnt get immediately slid.
This is the all-important question, because their tactics are absolutely destroying us

it doesn't matter what was said today. what matters is that they have to give the info to the house in 7 days. Thats the next happening. it's the FISA origin story. All that happened today was them stone walling. I did enjoy the highlights. Democrats are fucking retarded.

whats funny is, after I watched the first two or three explosive ((Rosenstein)) clips, I *knew* something major was about to happen to turn the news cycle... not suspect, but *knew*... its a predictable pattern now (watch for it in the future)

BULLSHIT. no one knew about the the meeting today.. why do you think they ordered a vote and then a recess at the beginning?

it's pretty scary we live in times like this where shit is so corrupt they can just lie like this.

kek

Attached: bahahaha.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

>considers a criminally corrupt manlet 100pd neurotic jew with glasses and a tic a 'boss'

I can only imagine what you must look like, my friend.

>How do you defeat a war machine of that caliber?

expose it, and it's tactics in public.

Expose the perpetrators and orchestrators in public.

Buy the media empires back from (((Them))), to stop them from propagandizing, and socially engineering your populous.

Take back control of your educational system, so that it's not used for indoctrination and the destruction of critical thinking.

Take back control of your municipal waterworks, and remove the fluoride from the water supply.

Encourage people to watch less T.V. and use mainstream social media sites less.

Trace back the guns used in the attacks to the original gun confiscation program that procured them for that purpose, and expose this connection to the whole world.

Or maybe even find the specific MK-ULTRA trigger stimuli that is used to condition "Manchurian candidate" type programmed assassins, and broadcast a counter psyop that disables it.

memes

LOL just like comey is a REPUBLICAN. KYS

>we
This is going to go down in history as the time when America got hijacked by Russians for 4 years. Have fun going down with bits of Trump's cock hanging out of your mouths.

Hillary - pulse shooter dad

Attached: hilarymateen.png (638x358, 369K)

good question.
I think that the only non-violent way is to erode people's trust in the mainstream media completely.

I think the best way to do it is to expose 9/11, since it shows in a very obvious way that the media was, and still is complicit in the cover-up. If we get Trump to tweet, for example, with Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth, it's the beginning of the end for them.

Attached: building7nc7.gif (400x300, 749K)

oooh

Attached: hillsateenORLANDO-KILLLERS-FATHER-VISITING-HILLARY-CLINTON.jpg (625x416, 88K)

This is why the electrical grid is next. Got water?

Attached: fucking watermark.jpg (1200x630, 54K)

Fucking this. If you believe in coincidence, you're not paying attention.