May i indulge Jow Forums on mormonism?

May i indulge Jow Forums on mormonism?

Attached: 081912-acc-mormons-oaks-1.jpg (960x639, 92K)

Does it allow the killing of infidels?

Only if our lord allows it

why is this so unsettling

I think the guy is wearing makeup but you can tell his wife is a total slut so that's why he's smiling so hard

forced smiles

No, fuck off kike

>Most men don't have one family while these guys have 4-5
It's degenerate ego masturbation like everything else you people do.

That's peak family Aesthetics. It's unsettling to you because it's difficult for people to recognize what real happiness looks like. So much poz is pushed everywhere that normal things seem like they're strange and bizarre.

Mormonism is a stupid cult that makes Catholicism look intelligent by comparison.

>That's peak family Aesthetics.

Really? The "wife" looks like a tranny.

Damn, three wives and two sons. Lucky dude.

What do you mean "you people"

Attached: 448x249px-LL-3dd0d362_what-do-you-mean-you-people-tropic-thunder-movie-1309633407.jpg (448x249, 35K)

>Really? The "wife" looks like a tranny.
No, bro - that's what a pretty girl looks like if you aren't brain-fucked into thinking anime girl proportions exist irl
even the gulags would be too kind for you

They’re basically Muslims

Attached: D09765A3-023D-40BE-92D4-AB3C342B29E6.gif (480x480, 1.03M)

Only if you capitalize the word "I", you degenerate cocksucker.

except that it isn't you godless unwashed heathen

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Mormons are absolutely based and will save the white race by themselves.

Attached: DgtA46AVQAEJAsd.jpg (1177x693, 258K)

ay dios mio...

Attached: Untitled.png (505x635, 568K)

Why the fuck do they have 3 clocks in the same spot?

Attached: $_10copy.jpg (1600x1200, 136K)

that wife and those daughters are banging hot

would not pull out

>white family
>unsettling

fuck off, shitskin

Alpha

>that's what a pretty girl looks like

Look at that face. Are you fucking blind? She has the most man-like bone structure I've ever seen on a supposed woman. What does that have to do with "anime proportions?" Jesus Christ, did your handler go off to take a dump and leave you unattended near his laptop or something?

jesus christ americans are pure trash

>May i indulge Jow Forums on Mormonism?
Three wives and 2 sons - family off to a good start.

Don't you guys believe theres 3 heavens or something like that otherwise what happens when you die?

>She has the most man-like bone structure I've ever seen on a supposed woman

Attached: 5462476.jpg (400x400, 18K)

No you may not.

Nah brah I read that Sherlocks Holmes book where your cult was mentioned.
>Your harem can stay though

Bunch of kooky cultists. However, I would much rather live next to them than niggers or spics.

No there is something genuinely unsettling, the only ones that look normal are the young boys, everyone else is seriously giving the the creeps.

Joseph Smith, your father, your mother, and all your family are going to boil in a vat of hot excrement in hell. The demons will rape your mother. You're going to say "Mom! Help! No!" while the demons take turns plunging in and out of her bloodied pussy. Have you ever seen your mom naked? Remember your mom's tits? Now imagine those tits being tittyfucked by Satan for all eternity.

>A heresy of a heresy
Trash tier religion

Fuck off to Kolob non-Christian we're full.

mormons are known for forced positivity

Get your satanic cult out of here

i had mormon friends in jr high. desu being around them was exhausting.

>mormons are known for forced positivity
>i had mormon friends in jr high. desu being around them was exhausting.
It's either that or always be looking over your shoulder.
I'll take the positivity bants over the alternative any day

> Joseph Smith said God literally dictated an error free book to him. He said translation errors were impossible because the rocks in the hat wouldn't light up if he copied the sentence wrong. Yet he plagiarized mistranslated phrases directly out of the King James version.

> The Book of Mormon tells of vast cities and civilizations only a few centuries prior to Columbus, complete with horses, chariots, and iron working. Absolutely zero archaeological evidence found, compared to vast troves of biblical evidence.

> Jesus Christ said that if anyone tells you that he has returned prior to his second coming at the Advent of the Millennium, that they are a liar, and that you must not believe them. Joseph Smith claimed Christ return to Earth not once, but twice. If you believe Jesus, you have to call Smith a liar.

> Mormon missionaries are sent out with canned phrases, taught to ignore and mistranslate the Bible, and to run like hell from anyone that starts to teach them the truth about what Jesus actually taught.

> the Mormon church taught polygamy was great, and blacks were cursed. Society changed, and oh wouldn't you know God's divine revelation changed right along with societal expectations.

Mormonism is a works based cult just like Catholicism. The only difference is one has a long history and was pulled out of many asses as opposed to just one.

No, but you can spank females

Attached: i295871_e3dfefb6.jpg (1936x1296, 350K)

Don't worry, user - I'll pray for you

formally attaching myself to a church would only be a benefit if i had a family that would benefit from the social network. i'm not worthy of having a family so no, i am not interested in hearing about mormonism

Not really.
No, what's really unsettling is there are at least 30 million of your country folk illegally in my country.
I'd say some shit about your country but I can't be bothered to look up what your flag is or actually care about the opinions of third worlders.

He genuinely a good man.

this is the fundamentalist from the previous thread.

Keep in mind fellow anons many CIA niggers are (((Mormons))) who are good goyim for their (((Masters)))

>24 wives, 149 kids
>six month house arrest
bet he has another 24 kids after that

what a madcunt

Do you remember what your mom's tits look like? I'm getting hard just thinking about you cutting them off and wearing them on your penis.

no, fuck off and sage

>i'm not worthy of having a family so no, i am not interested in hearing about mormonism
That's really interesting because no one cares about your opinion, on anything, ever - and they never will
t. mormonist chad, god bless

When was the first time you had sexual thoughts about your mother?

I will pray that you accept Christ's clear warning and stop believing people who lie about his return. Listen to Jesus!

>roll of truth
you have successfully converted me.

Five wives and 19 kids for myself.

Canada spent millions of dollars to give him six months of house arrest.

>Listen to Jesus!
I'm sorry, who?

>Canada spent millions of dollars to give him six months of house arrest.
Nothing quite like fucking on the gov'ts dime

Sorry, I’m not interested in multilevel marketing businesses

bump for demographic dominance

Attached: vegunz.jpg (787x623, 45K)

Yep, he was first arrest in 2009, and only now did they get around to convicting him.

>Yep, he was first arrest in 2009, and only now did they get around to convicting him.
Literally arrested for breaking the 'getting his fuck on' speed limit
One of us (not you)

mormons are basically pure english blood

So exactly what happens after? Convicted of polygamy? Are they making him ditch all his wives? Or will they just convict him again?

Yep, It was part of the whole 2009 or so roundup of Mormon Polygamists when the media and so on was really trying to crack down on them and Harry Reed was busy trying to get the FBI to RICO the churches.

He will go back to his timber business and his wives. Good luck on him leaving.

Many times they try to get social services to pressure the wives to leave the men.

You may.

>Harry Reed was busy trying to get the FBI to RICO the churches.
Christ almighty, these cunts really are something else. Buncha filthy nihilists

Why do you stand on street corners and try to talk to me while I'm riding my bike.

>Why do you stand on street corners and try to talk to me while I'm riding my bike.
because you look like you need to take a bath, get a haircut

50/50 chance that you stop.
Once you stop on your bike, it would be awkward to just leave without having a conversation.
t. Mormon

Attached: 1321975615681.png (705x447, 23K)

If i want to fuck and make alot of white Children and am not interested in shitskins what does the Mormon church say about this?

Yep, I had some distant family come down to mexico (I was farming in mexico at the time) and took them in without question when the storm was brewing. They returned the favor when I left Mexico when the cartels got bad.

We currently condemn polygamy because it’s illegal lol.

No

you pretty much described their M.O.
welcome aboard

Praise jesus then i guess.

I have my own farm and a white wife with two children already do i have to give you half of my earnings or some shit? i don't mind a small amount but i heard you can be more ruthless than the tax department.

How many wives are there in that picture

the main LDS church asks for 10%

Charitable donation correct?

Indonesian here, i will be prosecutrd because of my preference and religion, how can I green card?

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-091644_1.jpg (1078x1346, 162K)

I'm happy to see it go to that based family man versus all the shitskin welface leeches and transgender freaks desu

Yes. They will even have the forms if your revenue service asks for them.

>God requires 10% of your income

Attached: 1513885488062.png (362x261, 44K)

It’s usually once a week, every Sunday- members will hand a check over to the father privately.
The LDS Church I went didn’t require people to pay money.
It was more of a ‘if you could afford it’ kind of thing.
And only for actual members.
If the missionaries invite you to church for a few weeks they won’t expect you to pay

don't they audit your taxes?

Yeah, only members pay, and it done so discreetly you may never see it go on.

mormanism is very cult like. i have cousins who are morman.

Yes, the money goes into building more churches, charity work, and helping families whos fathers are in between jobs.

>morman.
sounds like they got the better roll of the dice, genetically speaking

The LDS Church unironically helped Puerto Rico after the hurricane more than the US goverment.
When Katrina struck, the church rolled in with supplies stacked to the top in trucks & humvees.

We do not throw the money around. A lot of it goes to stockpiling “supplies.” For the inevetible collapse of the US goverment.
We have fought the goverment multiple times in our history, all our wars- and we are prepared to defend ourselves again.

just look at the eyes of the females
I think they are wearing eye shadow or make up which makes their eyes look dark and weird.
The boys aren't wearing eye shadow so you can see their eyes easily.

Utah literally kidnaps babies and calls it adoption...fuck that state and fuck those people.

Mainstream church members (I am a fundamentalist polygamist so I am not a member of the church) get basically free college for their kids, Free place to marry, and so on.

I prefere transhumanism in combination with transcendence and reversing entropy instead of beeing dependent on imaginary friends created by the dmt in your underevolved brain.

Attached: 1530218902731m.jpg (744x1024, 76K)

You can join the church and not be active and still join the network. gun club and SHTF groups.

Why do they follow the Old Testament, especially since the Book of Mormon supposedly replaces the Bible? Also BOM 'history' is incredibly bogus, without a shred of external verification, and utterly implausible by any rational being. Mormonism and Islam have been compared, rightly in some respects, but at least some of Muhammad's experiences in the Quran have had some chance of happening, but the lives of Nephi Lehi and kneehigh are very poorly written fiction

No

Breddy based desu

Ah well that makes sense, it's more of an investment in infrastructure for future use.

I mean he’s not wrong. I’m not a Mormon, but I almost never attend church- yet I still participate in community events.