Incels = civil war

economist.com/the-economist-explains/2018/03/19/why-polygamy-breeds-civil-war

Attached: 2A529028-C852-498A-8CFD-47C1F4E88301.png (950x695, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-U5O7HCt0A
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We will win.

me no get love from roastie, me attack and kill people

>Civil War 2 might actually happen

Attached: 1522832589215.jpg (355x562, 74K)

posting in a chin thread

Attached: 1528687433795.jpg (1059x665, 144K)

the jews are really pushing the civil war meme lately.

chinlets not welcome

Attached: 1527311460798.png (862x678, 685K)

Just kill the people with inferior genetics and social skills.

example?

oh right, every fucking Muslim area

jaw on the left usually have nothing to do with inferior genes, but with mouthbreathing. look at his mouth, he's clearly mouthbreathing

youtube.com/watch?v=1-U5O7HCt0A

is that leafy

There's money to be made in war, especially if you can play both sides.

Wasn't there a time in Chinas history back when they still were a iron age civilization in which there was a massive group of young men that had no hope of getting GF or wives or ever raising their own families. They ended up snapping out right, killing those who were in charge and those that were hoarding the women as a result creating a new dynasty?

The right side is also morphed , Lachowsky is much more sofisticated and doesnt look like a brute

Attached: 9c7fc69500b006fbc53a0dc1eccb2460[1].jpg (536x717, 50K)

tfw in high school you were one of the top 4 nominations for best chin despite being a 5'9" manlet.

Attached: 081311MSMO416[1].jpg (462x600, 39K)

How do I rearrange my skull?

Attached: chin.jpg (85x56, 8K)

You stop being a mouthbreather and learn to breathe through your nose.

I posted that photo because your comment made me remember that short guy with a nice chin from that american boy band Backstreet boys xD

My room mate in college had a chin that could cut diamonds but he was only 5'7".

In case you guys haven't noticed, Jesus is the epitaph of male chadness. It's been indoctrinated into womens minds for 2000 years.

Attached: jesus.jpg (358x465, 26K)

oops wrong jesus
heres the Jesus I meant

Attached: jesus-christ-statue.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

tfw you have a great chin but no jaw

kek. You remember more than me. Other than the carter boyz idk who was in the band.
I preferred Nsync back then. but both were gay.
I still crave the 2004-2009 post grunge burger rock

:(

Use a soft hammer. If you use a hard hammer it'll hurt too much.

By this logic Islam causes war. Natural birth ratio 1:1. Islamic marriage ratio 4:1. Which naturally causes the resource poor men to become incel and clearly start a civil war. Hence the Middle East and al their problems. I guess they need to cull the baby boys 3 out of every 4 nights.

>still on the anti-incel jihad because a fat Armenian ran over a roastie in Canada
>meanwhile lets ignore the 1.7 million surplus nigger and Arab orc males that just got dumped in Europe who have no chance of reproducing or marrying and will thus resort to gang rape, murder, and terrorism

how do you fix this? not a mouth breather. i heard chewing hard gum helps a bit? can't afford 10k surgery.

Can't be fixed once you're done growing.

Testosterone.

Sigh. Good thing I have good beard genetics.

I doubt steroids will fix it.

This is why polyamory is the best option. Everyone fucks everyone. No incels in this situation.

copy pasta i made about this shit, fyi 80% of people (imo) have bad posture but don't know it, diving or even having to look down at a screen will cause it.
If you're insecure, walk weird or talk with a slight slur pic related may be why. I can tell you how fix this shit if you wanna fix this shit but you gotta ask. Also im only helping you fags out to help Jow Forums become a little less beta..

Basically to tell if you have the shit in the OP stop what you're doing right now, if the tip of your tongue is touching your teeth or near your teeth you have it and its fucking you up socially. Your tongue is not suppose to be touching near your teeth.

Its called fucking orthotropics and TL;DR its means your tongue is suppose to hold your back / head straight and support it so you aren't leaning like a fucking retarded dope all the time. It fucks with your walking and how you look, it even misshapes your head so you look like a dope. I assume a lot of insecure betas have this problem like me but dont realize it, like me. Sec i'll tell you how to fix it but sec i gotta fucking write it out this fucking shit. Also again just fucking ask and i'll tell you.

Attached: temp m.jpg (1464x1198, 335K)

losing weight and eating gum basically for basic tier.
>no fap( intermittently) and lifting 3+ days a week for good tier
>lifting 4+ days a week and getting shreddy with massive % body fat loss for excellent tier
>synthetic hormones for god tier/cheating

Videos here, but i can tell you in more details.
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k

Basically you gotta make an long capital "N" sound, not the "nu" part the "Nghghgh" part, spelling might be loose. Where your tongue touches that's where its suppose to actually be, the midish, backish of your tongue is suppose to touch the roof of your mouth for support. Its uncomfortable as fuck because your not used to doing it the right way. Make the long "N" sound and suck your tongue in so it stays in place and is touching your roof pallet. If you can make a little "click" when letting go you did it right.

There's suppose to be no air / space between there, You're not suppose to be able to breath because your a mouth breather, your suppose to breathe through your nose while your tongue holds your fucking face and back up. You gotta leave your tongue there. Its uncomfortable but after a week you'll build a muscle and i'll get easier from there. You will look stupid and retarded going "NNNN" and making a face but you gotta fucking do it.

I spend 3 fucking days making NNNN noises and doing nothing but this exercises all day while playing video games and watching movies. I blew a nose fuse on it but after 3 days i noticed the muscle and it got easier from there. Trust me you'll notice the differences after a week since you'll be standing straight.

Also another tip, try to look "up" or "straight" at screens, never look down, even if its just a little, and lastly try to expose your chest and put your shoulders back

I'm not fat. I could stand to lose some fat though. I'm 5'10 175. I don't think masturbation effects my jaw. I should lift heavy though. Where would I get hormones?

fyi, sleep is underrated as fuck
sleep is where you get your tes from, you can eat all the right things in the world but if you don't get 6-8 hours of sleep it won't count for jack shit

Don't use T, just change your diet.
If your body becomes reliant on artificial T, when you stop using it your brain chemistry will rapidly change and you'll end up having a mental breakdown. Many T abusers become transgenders.

Good stuff, mate. I've been seeing a myofunctional therapist about some of this stuff recently.

A lot of this stuff is also related to jaw formation. Some people get the bad posture due to sitting, but a lot of people get it because their jaws are too narrow or far back. This constricts their airway, so they move the head forward to open it up. But then that fucks up their neck posture, and has all the other problems downstream of that.

In my case, my jaw is fine in profile, but a bit narrow and crowded. So I had ortho as a teen. But it turns out a lot of ortho lines your teeth up by moving shit backwards in your head, which then can cause airflow restriction. So now I'm looking at exercises and perhaps devices to widen and move forward some stuff. Even a few millimeters makes a big difference.

Attached: 1520960170709.jpg (458x750, 100K)

Dating is now luxury. The greatest problem is overall social exclusion/isolation.

>*now a luxury

:( I wish I could use that advice but my brain is all REM at sleep, even 10 minutes naps are REM. only using substances such as booze gives me a better sleep.

Everyone should watch the first video.

I started doing what he suggested naturally because it made my face look better, and my face has indeed changed

its always been a meme for only big cities. Usually in most cities it is groups of friends hanging out and meeting each other. Typically there is an anchor relationship that brings girls and guys together.
most men and women are too social inept or skiddish to hook up with people unless lots of booze is consumed.

>tfw raised vegetarian
>tfw wisdom teeth removed for no reason
>tfw foreskin removed for no reason

My jaw's not terrible, but I could have been a mega chad.