There’s an ominous feeling in the air, bros

Something big is about to happen. Maybe not today or next week but soon. I can sense it. When this shit all finally comes collapsing down I wish you all the best of luck and I mean that sincerely. This place really woke me up, to use a tired line, but it’s the truth. Rough times ahead but soon life will have meaning again. We have the opportunity to claw our way out of the cesspit and forge ourselves new lives. Treat your body right. Move it daily. Make it sweat and keep it well fed. Read. Study. Plan. Prepare. We’re not going to witness the greatest moment in the story of mankind, we’re going to live it. Rejoice and Godspeed.

Attached: 8BC779CC-C575-4145-8890-5D883B4446C4.jpg (255x248, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/smith-amp-wesson-mampp-sport-ii-ar-15-semi-automatic-556-nato-223-rem-16-barrel-301-rounds?a=1919678
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Uuqv3kogc
gun.deals/category/rifles
amazon.com/gp/product/B001949TKS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B0161RCW2O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B016UWWS2O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B00N0INFAG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can only hope.

Attached: Ivan Aivazovsky - Shipwreck Off the Black Sea Coast.jpg (2000x1166, 489K)

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS HERE'S WHAT YOU DO

sportsmansguide.com/

You can buy an AR-15 from this website and use their free trial membership program to split the payment up in to 4 if that's easy on you.

The S&W Sport 2 is your standard modern-musket, you pick one of those up, get some ammo, AND LEARN HOW TO FUCKING CLEAN IT

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T MAINTAIN THAT GUN

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/smith-amp-wesson-mampp-sport-ii-ar-15-semi-automatic-556-nato-223-rem-16-barrel-301-rounds?a=1919678

Cancel the membership at any time unless you want to pay their annual $30

Attached: Jesuswomp4.png (618x309, 545K)

good stuff, thanks

Attached: 5BD479C4-53C5-48BD-8FF5-6E5A3900515E.jpg (682x1024, 107K)

Just remember that AR's like to run wet. Keep them lubricated.

I just spent half an hour looking at that store's site. They have really good shit. That S&W is a good price too.

Something is coming

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Uuqv3kogc

DUDE WTF

after Kennedy retired I felt like something was going to go down and a SHOOTING happens

I'm afraid to pull the trigger on it since every other webstore looks sold out of the Sport II

and that’s normal now. cities are going to burn

>gunshot goes off in video
>sounds like nigger shooting into my window outside
>grab muh shotgun and run outside in undies
>shoot nigger neighbors pitbull
thanks faggot

we're all gonna make it user

Attached: what is this.jpg (201x251, 11K)

noguns euroshithole dweller approves of this post

Attached: 1480435366836.jpg (951x864, 343K)

dont die for nothing
kikes want conflict in order to have no qualms eliminating their enemies
be smart not a dumb fagot says sun tzu

also if you fags are too lazy to get a license (kill yourself, faggot), you can buy a muzzleloader without license in most states. It's pretty stupid but I know someone in here probably doesn't want to get a license.

You faggots will really leave your basements?

Q, is that you ???

That my friend is called death. We'll be having plenty of it this week. Oh and so much more.

I love parties

forgot pic

Attached: high enthusiasm.jpg (2500x1870, 629K)

my plan is to not die at all. the cities will take care of themselves and rural America will thrive. There is no other country on the planet where a civil war would be this comfy

Attached: 6A1B2F98-F9D6-40B3-B236-8DD3FFA9765B.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>the cities will take care of themselves

The left needs to understand this. They cannot hope to win because they are all concentrated in massive cities with three days of food tops and surrounded completely by a sea of ruralites. Start blowing up transportation links and the cities go into total breakdown and chaos.

>digits
>Start blowing up transportation links and the cities go into total breakdown and chaos.
what are you imblying, user

Attached: yeet.jpg (300x300, 25K)

If kek wills it

Attached: 1509340641887.gif (1000x700, 278K)

praise

Gas the kikes.

Attached: 1391640892597.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Been hearing this same shit for years. "Something big is just around the corner that will change everything". Nothing ever happens.

Attached: AC079412-AB9C-48DC-BFEA-BEE8782B6E70.png (488x302, 16K)

>sportsmansguide

just no. PSA or the best running deal on:
gun.deals/category/rifles

Have heard this every week since the fucking year started, Fucking kill yourself OP you fucking faggot

we're coming

Attached: right-wing-deportation-squad.jpg (1434x1434, 479K)

>Something big is about to happen.

Nothing ever happens.

Attached: june-11th-q-anon-day.jpg (2500x1250, 217K)

Trips of unquestionable truth. They've been saying it for decades. Meanwhile all anyone does is complain.

wew

if you can't smell it in the air, you're deaf and blind. and also have no sense of touch.

Question fellas. How would i go about keeping an.
ar15 or any gun while im in college? I dont wanna be left out of a happening. I go to a school in 'lanta and strictly gun free, any way to get around this without looking sus?

man, the NRA has really been shilling this civil war angle trying to get people to buy guns. If this is actually how America dies it will be poetic justice. Their greed is so high they're literally goading people into mass slaughter.

keep it in your sock drawer until it is needed

> . Read. Study. Plan. Prepare.
And above all else, stay comfy brothers

Attached: 1530058348959.jpg (399x351, 67K)

Oh fuck, is someone about to shoot up another newspaper publisher? Is that what you're hedging for here?

your campus might be a "gun free zone", but it's not a "gun parts free zone." if you store the ar15 or handgun disassembled and in separate spots, it's not a gun.

>keep gun in sock drawer
If my roomate ever becomes a snoop I'll be pegged as a school shooter no can do desu

do this

Now this is a good idea, so would i have to keep the lower receiver off campus?

Attached: ADA217A5-9827-4B1A-BB29-6AF30062C61C.jpg (960x612, 328K)

that would be the challenge. either off campus at a friend or family's house, or buried in the ground in a hidden location

>this thread is going a little too well

Attached: 20180628_224457.jpg (568x568, 146K)

I've been sniffing around for decades and everybody ALWAYS thinks there instincts point to TSHTF.

Blades look clean to me.

And nothing did happen 6/11

Pic related - another failed prophecy.

Attached: R (45).jpg (2296x1373, 246K)

if we have a civil war, outside actors will get involved... it will be very ugly. The left is hoping to achieve this... it is their goal. They are acting psycho to force our hand... its the only chance they have left. If ever there was a time for peace and unity, it is now.

Thats the issue. I know basically no one out of the school in Georgia, except work buddies but none of them would, senpaitachi in California so i dont have a whole lot of options

Yeah, I think so too.
For what it's worth, I think that July might be intense.
But I thought that about June too.

I don't know if you guys fuck around with Q or not, but one of his posts hint at there being some 'panic' in July.
Don't know what it means, if anything.
But I do know that there are 30,000 sealed indictments and tons of huge political moves that Trump has to and could soon make that would really shake the world up.

Whatever happens, we're gonna ride the storm out together and come out on the other side stronger.
I doubt cities are going to burn. If it gets bad I'm pretty sure Trump would mobilize NG or something. Speaking of them does anyone have a friend in the NG and can ask what they are up to in the near future?

sounds good to me.

I'm not a tinfoil hat tard, but how do you there won't be a massive future happening that turns out to have its origin in that day?

When Archduke Franz Ferdinand was shot...no one gave a shit at first, not even for weeks until it became obvious what it has really set in motion.

The shooting is a result of the congressional hearings. Happens every stinking time. There was some really damning shit said.I literally said at 1:00 pm today that there will probably be amass shooting today. It happens every time the leftists are getting btfo’d.

that's a tricky situation. you could try going to a local shooting range, get to know some people and explain your situation, and someone might offer to keep your lower for you. I'd do it if you seemed like a decent person who's just getting screwed over by gun laws.

>rally antifa and blm onto the bridges of new york
the whole fucking city is done.

Wasted trips
But yes and you will be the first to hang

I've felt it since the election began. imo it felt like there was a big shift and that something big was/is coming.

That's called 'the storm' and Trump has hinted at it a few times.
But no one knows when it's going to actually happen.

August

>ominous

all i smell is happening

Attached: 1404586308826.jpg (1024x768, 209K)

>inb4 it's a solar storm that knocks out the grid for hours

Thats literally all it is. I have no plans on ever using it, but better to have it than not

a safe deposit box at a bank would work. guaranteed privacy, and it's 100% legal if you're not a prohibited person

I wonder if it has to happen after midterm elections?
Or before?

What if it happened soon?
Would you be ready?

If food, medicine, gasoline, and basic necessities are all in abudance, there will be no civil war. Maybe political violence amongst radical leftists and gov't agencies but not a massive war

only downside is that you could only get to it when the bank is open

many people have this same feeling and say the exact same shit as you OP. And guess what, they are all wrong. What makes you think your special feeling is different to any other time someone posted here with this idea?

Attached: 1529471461034.jpg (347x395, 32K)

next week the leftists are going to try to give America a "gift"
They will fuck it up so badly, we'll be seeing it as a gift.

>outside actors try to intervene
>send boats and lorries of supplies to cities
>redneck retards lazily destroy the trucks for food and ammo and guns
>Legion of amerimutts shoot transformers and tow the supports from under bridges
>rooftop Asians snipe drones and steal the rifles, ammo, rice and fried dog inside
>cities turn into Katrina superdome real fast
>white traitor provocateurs raped and murdered by their drones

Attached: 964.jpg (680x638, 102K)

A lower reciever is the legal definition of a gun. He could keep all other parts lawfully, but that one part, whether assembled or not, is a gun. The exception is if the lower receiver is less than 81% complete (machined). Thus you can buy an 80% complete lower and keep it legally without permits/registration/serial

I feel it too

That is great.

if you can afford a 100 or 200 more, get an ak. they run alot better, you can basically shoot rocks out of them with no jams. and more power.

I'm aware of 80% lowers, but my assumption is that the college user doesn't have the tools to mill it out. I think the best solution, if you're living on campus and you can't keep a gun, keep the lower receiver in a safe deposit box at the nearest bank, and everything else in your dorm

wew lad

Attached: 29428CFE-1F70-4FE4-9C7D-F83D3770B2B0.jpg (540x636, 62K)

Get ARMED NOW

You probably just need to take a shit

see
Keep half of it in your dorm and the lower at either a friend's place or safe deposit box. Also, get a proper apartment and ditch the meal plan as soon as possible.

California fag here what is the best way for me to get a gun? I'm not 21 so I can't legally get a handgun or a rifle.

"Hey, First Sergeant. Um, what are we, uh, like, up to in the near future? Just curious."

War against Mexico dumbass.

The left wing army doesn’t exist. There are probably some genuine Hilary supporters left but nobody interested in fighting. The angry left wing mob is a media creation, the threatening leftie reddit and Twitter comments are fake, any left wing street protest is staged and made to look like it is representative of a huge demographic that doesn’t exist. That’s why they have to focus on getting the right wing riled up because there is no conflict unless we get goaded into fighting antifa

Brown 56%er here, ready to take up arms with you. I may look like a pajeet, but that’s only because I’m 20% West African. Godspeed faggots.

Attached: 94599186-218B-4226-B462-6453F5C24D7C.jpg (579x426, 51K)

Here is some stuff I got for my kit from amazon.

amazon.com/gp/product/B001949TKS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B0161RCW2O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B016UWWS2O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B00N0INFAG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The thought of armed patriots versus your standard leftist antifa sjw snowflakes is naive. More than likely, we'll be fighting China either directly or by proxy. We dont want that to happen during the confusion and chaos of another american civil war. We have to unite and prevent a civil war. These "leftists" are a very TINY percentage of our population. They are just overrepresented by our fake media to make us feel threatened enough to take it that far. The reality is, few normies are left leaning. Most people align with conservative values, whether they are aware of it or not. Even immigrants. The leftists have had success only because of divisive identity politics... never because of principles or values. They are a one trick pony and people are waking up and seeing it finally. They know this. War is their only option. We must call for peace. We cannot allow them to manipulate us into war. That is what they want... that is what they need. And "they" are likely funded by outsiders... marxists from our biggest enemies... they do not represent the will of our people. Fighting internally would only make us ripe for invasion.

Its all a trap. Many here are probably shills, and they are inciting this. This is all a part of a plan.

>another failed prophecy
Astrological happenings don't occour in the 3rd dimension

Thank you... you get it. Well said.

To be perfectly honest, you're probably correct. It's better that we attain victory through constitutionalism instead of revolution- well, counter-revolution really. I personally don't want it to go too far either because there's no way to announce that I'm a le baste gook without painting a target on myself for the left too.

Attached: 464f86ee1fd6de85eccce236061cb6cbbd97b5bfd2948eac271023af1720de75.png (500x551, 119K)

You guys have been saying this shit for seven years, but it hasn't happened. Maybe you're just autism?

I dont know if I should tell you guys this, but why not.

If you weren't aware: Maxine Waters is being sacrificed. She served her purpose. They don't need her anymore, Their orders were for her to act like a civil rights leader by calling for a forceful end to civility, It puts this idea into people's minds - the call for a violent retribution. They pretend she went off-script, and is a detriment to their cause. This is untrue. She is very much on script, and she doesn't know they will very shortly do away with her. For their public perception, the only good she can do is in death.

She will be a martyr. They will kill her, and blame violent Trump supporters. Then all that talk of civil war the left has been doing recently will come to an attempted fruition. They've been unmasked, and are very soon going to be brought to justice. They will use the last of their influence to try and start an uprising.

You'll know when. When the red sun rises atop the mountain, and expels it's radiance upon us.

FEEL TARDS WE RIDE !

Its happening

Attached: 5_years.jpg (700x700, 206K)

This is the only aggression that makes sense.

I was on some fucked up research chemicals and I legitely could feel the collective agitation in the air. I predicted a world war in around 20 years during that trip.

Attached: IMG_20180626_063653.jpg (1359x945, 1.43M)

>Directly
They'll never get to the ICBM arsenal in time for us to launch, and we aren't worried about them hitting cities, which we have either cleansed and evacuated or turned into the thunderdome.
We could easily kill 80% of the population of China and have ICBM's to spare

>Indirectly
More likely, but the US Navy is something we need to push to control in both regards. Can't send merchant ships full of guns if we blockade the West Coast

you dont need drugs to feel it hans, 1776 is commencing again as we speak.

Brue if Tig. I'm not looking forward to violence but I don't want to be left out. Where do you expect fighting to break out? Do you think liberal cities will try to become independent city-states or do you expect a shitstorm and fighting in the streets to occur in Washington D.C.?

Exactly. The Constitution must be adhered to. It has solutions to all of our problems... we just stopped following it due to a bloated federal government monster... the swamp. This can all be handled peacefully, and can use our courts to deal with the traitors and subverters... the IG report is the beginning of this process.. which is precisely why the media is creating crisis' to bury the story. It is why there are so many slude threads... they are inundating us with fake news. They know that defeat is imminent.

We're leaving the basement confirmed!

Attached: 1529186246761.png (668x344, 153K)

I just hope there's some action. If it goes like waves in the water I'll be sorely disappointed. We need a crescendo.