Hispanics?

Can someone explain what an Hispanic is?
I have seen Hispanics been separated from white, but a Spanish person isn't that ethnically different from a french man right?
Only 10% of native spanish people have any moorish dna in them, so what is the diffrence?

Attached: download (14).jpg (236x213, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic#Definitions_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic–Latino_naming_dispute#Usage_of_"Hispanic"
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are the purest of niggers

>Fleg
Sage

Hispanic in the US means non white
There are very few legit Spaniards in the US

Hispanics are from a Native Latin American and European crossbreed. Spanish (referring to from Spain) people are the true Europeans, while Hispanics are from the native latin americans getting raped by conquistadors

There's a big difference between Mexicans hispanics and European hispanics.

Mexican hispanics (most of them) are just a mongrel race of spaniards mixed with indios.

Now the Portuguese and Spanish I'm not sure, they historically are descendands from the same old tribes as the French and Germans are, so I guess they're just more tanned because of the hotter climate in the south

MODSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEE

native Americans fucked in the ass by their superiors

the Spanish where also creaturas from centuries long moorish invasion so they weren’t too white either at the time

Hispanic includes those from Spain, as it means a person from a primarily Spanish-speaking country.

What you're thinking of is Mestizo (Spaniard + Indigenous Person of the Americas)

but a native spaniard and a mestizo are diffrent races, no?
Why are they under the umbrella term of hispanics?
Also is someone from brazil where they speak Portuguese, hispanic or latino?

Hispanic's not a race and people who think it's a race are fucking stupid

Brown spics - Indians

White spics - Spaniards

Not that hard people

Hispanic's still technically not a race so that's why they are lumped up together and that's why "White Hispanic" was created for spics of spanish blood even though it sometimes gets misused for half mestizos half white people.

Yes native spaniard and mestizo are different. Mestizo means they have both Native Spanish and Indigenous blood in them. Someone from Brazil would be latino.

Exactly, the term hispanic has to do with linguistics and not race

From what I remember, Hispanic originates from the island of Hispaniola, which was an early Spanish colony. It's used to describe people in the New World whose ancestry is generally a mix of Native, Spanish colonist, and African. It only applies to people from former Spanish colonies, which would make Brazilians not Hispanic, for example.

it means the shooter was white and whities are trying to backpeddle and shift blame

>last name Ramos
>father was Miguel Ramos

> Hispanic originates from the island of Hispaniola
Don't let down your country and make American citizens look bad.

Hispania was the Roman/latin name for the Iberian Peninsula afterwards.
Hispania -> España
-> Espanha
Spain

Hispaniola is derivated from Hispania

It's defacto used as a euphemism for Mestizo.

I wasn't going to go through the entire history of the word when it isn't necessary. You don't need to know about how the Romans called Spain Hispania to know the modern definition of Hispanic.

sage and report slide threads

We were already called Hispanic.

One of the modern definition of Hispanic doesn't come from Hispaniola, it comes from Hispania/Spain/Spanish Empire. Afterwards you from Hispanos of New Mexico for US Census jewish classification.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic#Definitions_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic–Latino_naming_dispute#Usage_of_"Hispanic"

That's not what I was taught in school at all.