Sam Hyde says According to Dept of Justice:

>96% of all child molesters are male
>1/3 molestation victims is a boy
>1-3% of the total US population is homo
>1-3% of the general population commits 1/3 of all child molestations

what that means is best case scenario: 55% of homos are child molesters

Starts gig at 2:08, stats at 16:30
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (643x514, 74K)

you just told us the math but you waant the math? heres the math nigger U MOM+GAY = U

>sam hyde
but he's co-intelpro, op.

Actual psychologists will tell you the truth -- they're (mostly) not gay at all. They're straight, usually family men, with no access to young girls. Prepubescent girls are closer to prepubescent boys than prepubescent boys are to gay men.

This of course only holds true until about 13-14, after which you can expect actual homosexuals to be responsible. But the vast majority of the boys are under that age.

I don't get how he comes to the conclusion that 55% of homos are child molesters based on the above data. I'm hoping someone can break it down for me easier.

Attached: 1524093929613.png (645x729, 50K)

because they are

because fags are degenerate already and child fucking is an incredibly degrading thing to do

Are you gay, a pedo or a 55% gay pedo, leafboi?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1543x868, 170K)

>because they are
circular logic

JUST FUCKING EXPLAIN IT THEN. I AM ON YOUR SIDE FFS. WE NEED ACTUAL ARGUMENTS FFS.

jewish pilpul to avoid the gay genocide.

Attached: 1530034563584.jpg (720x720, 70K)

They CAN'T explain it because, as I pointed out earlier, this is a well-known phenomenon. You can go interview at jailhouses, you'll find they're almost categorically straight men taking advantage of the similarity of boys and girls before puberty (again, until about 13-14 on average). Gay men aren't attracted to nonfunctioning penises as a general rule -- that's why they're not attracted to transwomen.

... does he actually have cancer?

Sometimes, Pablo, things really aren't as cut and dried as they seem. Not as much as they like to claim, but yah, sometimes. This is one of those cases.

boipussy is just a meme you gigantic faggot

Attached: 1529213362424.png (501x585, 172K)

some people just say there are gay to be nonaggressive. There are snipers that have just sat there for a month waiting to get a shot and pull the trigger. ummm where was I going with this... oh if people are forced into saying they are gay at some point they will start to accept being a faggot. It is my responsibility to bully faggots so they make the choice they want rather then getting to say they are gay and get a safe zone.

No, it's not. It's a phenomenon first established back in the mid 70s and tracked ever since.

I do like Sam's comedy. I've watched this clip a few times and I think I've used delusion to doubt it in the past because of how fucked up this is. If the stats from the Dept. of justice numbers are accurate, then Sam's math seems correct and this is absolutely fucking insane and it blows my mind that it isn't common knowledge. I used to have a few gay friends when I was in college and in my 20s, not any anymore, and now I think about flipping a coin and realizing that statistically half of them have or will molest a boy. I don't know of anyone in my real life I could talk to about this. It's really fucked up.

I don't like gays but this sounds more accurate: re the afghans and pakis who rape boys because of the logic you just laid out.

May I recommend going to a psychologist and asking about what I've mentioned in this thread? It'll save you a lot of heartache and unnecessary worry.

I've read your posts a few times already and I don't understand what you are trying to say. Can you please explain it to me as if I were retarded (I probably am, which is prob why I like Sam so much) before this thread dies because I do want to understand you.

Sure.

The claim is that 'gay men' do all this molesting because a large number of victims are young boys. This is not, however, actually true.

Our society is MUCH more cautious about its girls than its boys. I don't think anyone needs a cite about that; its self-evident. Typically only family members can molest girls because of the concept we call 'stranger danger'. HOWEVER, prepubescent girls and prepubescent boys are very similar in that neither of them are physically prepared for adult relations, they both have very similar bodies, voices, and so on. As such, a young boy (prepubescent) is an effective STAND IN for a young girl. The penis is typically nonfunctional and so isnt' a target of attraction like it would be for an actual gay man. It's a phenomenon similar to how gay men aren't interested in transwomen even though transwomen are natally male and often have penises also -- they're typically small and nonfunctional or only marginally functional.

Ergo, what appears to be gay men is actually straight men taking advantage of a quirk in society (the lesser protection of boys) to fulfill their straight fantasies. The child sounds like a girl, feels like a girl, and smells like a girl.

While this doesn't eliminate ALL contacts of course (and virtually none after puberty), it does explain the vast majority of them. Any support group for offenders with a psych leading it could supply you with this information as well.

So straight men settle for non functioning youthful (prepubescent) penises over inaccessible youthful (prepubescent) vaginas? Why wouldn't they just go for gay teens? Seems less risky and much more accessible. Everything else you said makes sense to me.

Actually, I think I understand what you are saying now. Thanks user.