The Tinfoil Mindset

Conspiracy theorists are more interesting than the theories they purport. While conspiracy theories are sometimes correct conspiracy theorists seldom are.

In the past several years I have reseached several conspiracy theories and found them to be accurate. When I present my evidence to the conspiracy theorists who told me they reply with "duh, no shit, and that's what I said" which means they don't understand the value of proof. This raises an interesting question, how do conspiracy theorists decide on a truth condition. They reject evidence, but they don't believe everything. What do they use instead?

Attached: Alex Jones Tinfoil Hat.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/wikileaks/@v4vapid/qatar-has-a-nuke-julian-assange
archive.li/brkwB
nti.org/gsn/article/qatar-preparing-for-nuclear-program-official-says/
archive.li/VvGuE
youtube.com/watch?v=rJdvR8VXl3M
hooktube.com/watch?v=rJdvR8VXl3M
thepashtuntimes.com/saudi-arabia-is-in-possession-of-nuclear-weapons-former-cia-operative-2/
archive.li/KJzDs
timesofisrael.com/saudi-arabia-reportedly-purchased-nukes-from-pakistan/
archive.li/gCR6Y
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation
youtube.com/watch?v=y-RAyIJ0tNo&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0&index=2
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
youtube.com/watch?v=bddH5vA9kCU&list=PLAumT9m96cNkYe7y-NZt0L1T7_wWbJLgL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

logic

>all conspiracy theorists are lunatics
>the post

Do you even know what a conspiracy is?
Do you know what a theory is?

Because if you have evidence of said 'X' theory, then that means it's not really a conspiracy, then is it?

>I have to perform my own research on the topics I'm told about and this means they never studied the evidence only I did?
Fucking queer.

people aren't all the same
some will have higher standards
some will have lower standards

the problem with conspiracies is that there is often a lack of proof
that doesn't mean people are wrong to often doubt the official narrative but without proof all they have are the often untruthful official narratives and true theories rather then facts

I think the only real solution is probably opposing the system itself in favor of a more transparent system.
hoping for leaks or miracles to fix a deeply corrupt, powerful and untransparent system seems kind of absurd.

Do you know what a conspiracy is?

I respect that, but why do they reject corroboration.

In truth the label conspiracy theory is unfortunate because most things are conspiracies. A conspiracy being a secret and often unlawful plan. A theory being a simple and predictive measure of a complex thing. The people drawn to them are interesting to me. How do they determine a truth condition without evidence and why aren't they interested in evidence confirming their theories?

Attached: Pepe Dale Alex Jones.jpg (960x540, 77K)

(((Conspiracy theory))) is usually T R U T H

Like Pizzagate ""the biggest conspiracy"" (It's absolutely real)

>all these stupid people believing things without evidence.
>I found the evidence and they were even surprised.
Are you retarded?

Attached: 8BE7AF4B-5264-4C93-AE9E-D8CC948674F4.jpg (645x773, 151K)

They're usually surprised that I found anything.

Here's a taste.
Assange says Qatar has a nuke.
steemit.com/wikileaks/@v4vapid/qatar-has-a-nuke-julian-assange
archive.li/brkwB
nti.org/gsn/article/qatar-preparing-for-nuclear-program-official-says/
archive.li/VvGuE

KSA nukes.
1:36
youtube.com/watch?v=rJdvR8VXl3M
hooktube.com/watch?v=rJdvR8VXl3M
thepashtuntimes.com/saudi-arabia-is-in-possession-of-nuclear-weapons-former-cia-operative-2/
archive.li/KJzDs
timesofisrael.com/saudi-arabia-reportedly-purchased-nukes-from-pakistan/
archive.li/gCR6Y

Attached: Assange Qatar Nuke.png (766x389, 73K)

The fact that they aren't interested in the evidence ex post facto implies that the evidence is an unnecessary level of verification. What is the necessary level?

Attached: JFK Fuck.jpg (689x768, 96K)

The conspiracy theory conspiracy theory.
When lots of these conspiracies arent actually theories, and there is evidence. Those (((purpotrators))) always have to dismiss what crimes are committed as mere, "theories, " that they must be crazy, don't listen to them. Unfortunately that works; people are indoctrinated in lies, it begins to be tiring getting others to see the truth. So it's almost like, I told you so. When tearing a liberals world apart, glitching them out, and seeing their eyes open up, is the greatest glory. Awakening another goyim is what makes it worth the ridicule. Which is why we have an effect here, on this board, of all places.

Attached: original_shitposter.jpg (750x720, 91K)

bump

Attached: Annapolis.jpg (1650x2200, 367K)

>I can read minds
Confirmed for retarded doublenigger.

Well I can tell you that Alex Jones is more than likely a CIA disinformation agent, and Assange...I mean who knows what that guy's into? The point is these people are not to be trusted, user.

isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation

I think alot of these people just oppose the current power.
they see what those with power are doing to the world and the often irreparable changes they are making and simply wish to remove themselves from their influence.
there is a reason why globalism, immigration and centralized power is one of the main themes on places like Jow Forums in terms of what they generally oppose.
they want a decentralized and consensual world not some absurd attempt at reforming the current institutions while still supporting internationalism and centralization of power/control.
its honestly not an unreasonable way of acting though I don't know how they'll ever really go about achieving such things.
certainly there are no real mainstream movements right now that really promote such ideas. Nationalism or Populism is gaining steam in some ways but its really just a brake on certain processes in the way its described not a legitimate change.

anyway im just rambling sorry if this is uninteresting nonsense to you

Attached: 1464196382266.jpg (1152x814, 132K)

>Assange says Qatar has a nuke.
They better hurry those things have a short shelf life

>it begins to be tiring getting others to see the truth
breddy much

Most of what you would term "conspiracy theorists" are people who recognize that something is horribly wrong but have an underdeveloped logical faculty. They fall very easily for the cult of personality that is known as e-celebs.. whether it be actual e-celebs or talk radio personalities.

One thing that is important to consider is.. Just what is the process that goes into the thought/belief system of the individual? There are three entirely separate, but also inter-reliant, "mental circuits". Reason, Logic and Faith. Reason being the scientific mind. Logic being the philosophical mind. And Faith being the religious mind. That third one, Faith, is something that most people misidentify. It is not the dogmatic adherence to a religious doctrine, but rather a "validity circuit" that operates by deciding that something that can not be proven is to be accepted as being true. With that in mind, the ability to infer information missing from an equation of reason or logic falls within this Faith circuit.

In order to approach something like "conspiracy theories" one needs healthy and balanced Reason, Logic, and Faith "mental circuits". If you have strong Reason (observing of evidence) and Faith (inferring missing data) but weak Logic (fallacy detection).. Or any other combination where one or more of the three is lacking, you are going to go full tinfoil.

80/20 rule. In any given population 80% of that population will heavily gravitate towards the bare minimum of what is acceptable (such as various degeneracy, or low social worth of actual intellectual ability)

>The media and million lefty twitter goons lecture everyone on how the shooter attacked the media because of Trump, with no evidence.
And somehow that's OK.

t.irradiated normie

So what would you recommend for a person who understands that many things in the world are going horribly wrong and great evils are clearly before us but often can't perfectly process it ourselves and certainly can't explain it to others.
I guess they can only be observers?

To be fair, Alex did film elites at a giant fucking owl statue party.

Attached: 270A9165-60F9-4675-8014-8C9F4324337A.png (1334x750, 1.5M)

And now he works for them.

Attached: Alex-Jones-Nazis-Coming.jpg (650x544, 232K)

>When I present my evidence
well?

Attached: 1517184965188.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Do what you want. Here is enough material to keep you occupied for months, if you're interested.
>youtube.com/watch?v=y-RAyIJ0tNo&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0&index=2
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
>youtube.com/watch?v=bddH5vA9kCU&list=PLAumT9m96cNkYe7y-NZt0L1T7_wWbJLgL

conspiracy theorist was a term invented to discredit people who questioned the official story on how jfk was killed

I would recommend that you dig. Dig your fucking ass off. And when you find yourself thinking that you found everything that there is to find, slap yourself in the face and keep researching. The rabbit hole is unimaginably deep, you will find times when it almost seems like you are back up on land and finding a new rabbit hole all over again. And, it all goes all the way the fuck back. Everything that is going on now goes all the way the fuck back. For instance, if you search for the true origins of communism. You will find yourself spending a lot of time in the 19th century but eventually you will find yourself back in the 17th century and then you will find yourself researching a communistic cult in eastern Hungary (now western ukraine) during the crusades and then you will find that they were merely an offshoot of an attempted communist revolution in the fucking lands of the zoroastrians. Everything going on now goes all the way back.

As far as the struggle to try to get the retards to pay attention to this stuff. Drop crumbs here and there when you can, maybe the information will implant in the back of someones head and they will look into it years later, but for the most part its a fruitless effort. That doesn't mean that it is pointless to research. There are certain laws which we are still learning about.. One of them is this nifty phenomenon where the mere act of putting in the research and having realizations as you go along seems to have this effect that causes others, whom you are not even communicating with, to do the same, i.e. a sort of literal hive mind. Speaking of such new theories... Do not pigeon hole yourself into researching one field.. Research fucking everything. The truth shall be revealed to he who seeks it seems to also be a universal law.

eat a dick you fucking faggot