Jews of Jow Forums. ratio of based jews vs. JIDF?

Attached: 580aa306ce60b.image.jpg (576x406, 30K)

>Based jews
>Based
>Jews
All JIDF.

this actual Jewish Nazi has done more for White Nationalism than any polack ever has, or ever will. Respect.

ashkeNAZI

There are no based jews. There is no place for jews in white nationalism. It's painfully obvious that all these people shilling for miller are jidf

this motherfucker was balding in high school

> "T-theres no based Jews" said the fat, kissless virgin, from his mother's basement, his own ethno state for one

nah there are hardcore right wing israeli jews here who despise libs. i know from tinychat trump rooms

There are very few "based" jews Bobby Fischer and Spinoza for example.

You guys talking about based jews are even worse than the orbiters who keep falling for these trad thot roasties

not at all

Attached: 1413437481505.jpg (103x124, 3K)

>Jews are right wing
>therefore based jews
>Jews
>Based

> he said, rifling through his "Alt Right for Dummies" phrasebook

1:5,999,999

>Seth Rich

This guy has a nazi flag. There's no way he could be jidf. A jew would never use deception to trick the goyim

You retard the Trump movement IS the JIDF. Why do you think they mysteriously disappeared from the internet around 2015.

Jew of Jow Forums here. AMA. I actually suspect that we're overrepresented on Jow Forums.

seth rich was literally a dnc leftist jew. just because the dnc made him butthurt enough to stab his employer in the back does not make him based from an ideological standpoint. pretty just a bad person who almost accidentally did a good thing.

yes we know you guys are here in legion to shill. there's region the shitshow of /ptg/ is omnipresent

They also hate you, goy. I wont interrupt them if they are aligned with us on certsin things, but dont fool yourself. Jews are the arch enemy of whites.

The Gods thought it ironic to reincarnate Goebbels as a jew, but he's still Goebbels.

Attached: LYING GLOBALIST MOUTHS.gif (650x318, 3.78M)

Israelis are some of the most openly racist people on the planet

>this

agreed.

I'll hide stephen miller in my attic no matter what.

other than him I can think of one jew I trust 100% - he's alt right as well.

I'm sure there are more out there, but it's probably 1 or 2 % of the population that would actually get behind and support a white anglo saxon america at the expense of all else.

Show your flag, chaim

kevin nash?

>almost accidentally stole incriminating evidence against a corrupt and twisted oligarchical class of "progressive" monsters and gave it to a leaker knowing it would almost certainly end with his death
>not based