“White male”

>Ramos

Why do hispanics suddenly become white in the eyes of the media when they commit a murder, Jow Forums?

Attached: 49F3CC22-F6E9-48C9-B82A-CCC552C601AA.jpg (962x1133, 257K)

Hispanic's not a race

He's racially a mestizo

>yfw trump reclassifies all the immigrant children as white

Attached: 1528384035309.png (752x928, 817K)

Getting real sick of you Spics.

if he's white, how it trump's border wall racist?

What did I say that was wrong?

He's not hispanic

The FBI crime stats were like that for a long time.
White when commiting a crime, hispanic when the victim of a crime

The guy is not white but he looks too castizo to be a mexican

he looks like one of those hybrid "New Mexicans"

>The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race" and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.

Hispanic is literally a blanket term for the group of peoples coming out of south america, central america and bordering islands.

No one even said Hispanic was a race yet you have to defend yourself.

Because the media apparently has a pathological need to keep proving why their reporters keep getting shot.

Hispanic shouldn't be a thing though

It's not a race

Why can't brown people be labeled "Mestizo". Hispanic is literally a brainlet word

Says who?

hes white

apologize

Not my idea, bro.

his mother is white his father is hispanic

>Regardless of race

Well people act like Hispanic is a race and that it's mutually exclusive with other races

I will say most hispanic immigrants are mestizos though so it's understandable but I don't think hispanics of spanish blood should be lumped in with them so that's why I'm a bit cynical towards "Hispanic" as racial labeling.

Ramos has too much native to be white though

>Last name is literally Ramos
>he's not hispanic

Again Hispanic is a blanket term covering multiple groups under a similar ethnicity kind of like Pit Bull or Mutt.

If you want people to use Mestizo then you should campaign for it. The US Census uses Hispanic for all you types

>ramos
[doubt]

what matters is he's democrat

>Why do hispanics suddenly become white in the eyes of the media when they commit a murder, Jow Forums?
Are you stupid? Lurk here moar and you'll read plenty of beaners themselves here lecturing all of us they're even Whiter than we are. There's one in particular thirsty as fuck to make us all like us and think he's an Aryan. He is DELUDED AS FUCKING FUCK but ALL spics believe and will preach that they're White. White sure. With those faces, shitskins and hair. Sure. One out-burst of NIGGER does not a White man make and it never will make.

Attached: soy blanco.jpg (201x251, 6K)

I just call everyone a mexican regardless of if they're mexican or not.

I even call blacks mexicans.

Hispanic is actually for Spaniards, it's Latin from Hispania. Another reason "Latin" is used for Mexicans.
Technically Hispanic should describe Europeans from Portugal and Spain.

>Why do hispanics suddenly become white in the eyes of the media when they commit a murder, Jow Forums?

Attached: white criminals.jpg (1580x3433, 963K)

Yeah but key phrase is "Regardless of race" so treating it like a race is still mindless

Because the (((media))) is literally controlled by anti-white kikes.

Attached: 1530235633854.jpg (1043x736, 193K)

see

"Hispanics" that look like that know they are not white

I think the only racially insecure "Hispanics" are the ones that look Italian like Spanish tier spics or castizo cubans

openly been threatening them for 6 years and was under therapy for cyber stalking nad threatening letters to his home.

Attached: shooter 6.jpg (1137x714, 118K)

>why do?
You're fucking, a white MALE, of course you don't understand why.

I truly wish the Spanish and Portuguese never came to the Americas and created these abominations we have now

>Ramos Name Meaning. Portugese and Spanish: habitational name from any of the towns called Ramos, in Portugal and Spain.

He looks like a white Hispanic though. I'm sure he's pretty much all Spaniard or Portuguese. Doesn't look even part Amerindian.

I wonder how white he will be by the end of the day.

Attached: Dg0ZuidVAAEs_H4.jpg (697x391, 29K)

Because he's a democrat.
So they need another angle.

>considered white in america

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So not White then. Thanks for clearing that up.

He's a demon possessed weeb.

Anime unironically made him do it (combined with mental illness, and likely occult involvement)

No most are fucking full indios. They're like 5 feet tall.

Oh no but see ese you're wrong. All of them hombres, ese, see, dey WHI-EEEEET. Yo s oy un White man, my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandpadre he wuf from Spain, ehhhhhhhhhh somehuwar? and and he rape mi great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandabuela who was whatever the fuck cross eye indian mestizo maybe? I theen maybe? And see dat mean we White. You get it ese? Me White. Lissen.

"Nigger"
See? S oy un blanco ese, verdad?

argentine es white

psychotic break desu, tired of the bullshit.
it will be more frequent.

Fuck off with your mestizo bullshit. All spics whether "muh 100% Spaniard heritage" or "mestizo" have Spanish blood. That means for both: your men bald, your women have hairy arms, you speak Spanish, like to play soccer, eat offal, and excel at rape and murder.

Attached: drumphdidit.jpg (1248x1499, 184K)

>Mestizo
Ok fine, those fucking Mestizo's keep mucking up crime stats, thus making whites look worse than they are. Better? Will you stop crying now, you fucking shitbag mestizo?

I’m a cop. When making a report our program doesn’t have a specific tab for Hispanic under race. I have to select white then that opens an additional tab where I can select Hispanic/Latino

Why this is? I have no fucking idea.

Nothing south of Texas is white, Luis. Lamentados

>Why can't brown people be labeled "Mestizo"
Because they're jumping on that Latinx faggotry instead.

Why are you trying so hard to be tough?

When was I defending mestizos?

He's probably a disgruntled janitor or something

According to this he's a non-hispanic whyte

>texas
>white
good one

By saying "Most" you are still saying non mestizo hispanics exist

Why should hispanics that aren't mestizos be blamed for mestizo actions?

Sorry to break your bubble but Jow Forums whiteness classification and IRL classification differ greatly. People don't actually take the microscope to see if his eye color has too much shade of brown.

Because of the current infestation it was the best I could do.

Convince them to make a indigenous category since brown people are brown due to their indigenous side, not their "Hispania" descent

nuke it

Attached: mnewmexico.gif (507x554, 50K)

so NOT white.
thanks for playing.

argentine es greasy black haired corn muncher breh

>RAMOS
>moore-spic face
yeah right

Let them run with it. No one will fall for their BS with a name like Ramos.

Attached: image.jpg (1300x866, 210K)

Technically he should be classified under "2 or more races" but that does not fit the diversity/pro race mixing narrative when they're criminals.

so do mexicans become white when their immigration status checks out?

Hodale hombre ese, we’re the gringos nowwwwwe homes

I mean

i know he's non white

because of PC hate speach kikes

They become white when they rob the corner store or shoot up a newspaper.

You’re fucking retarded, i live in Cali & this dude would be considered a spic

They wont push that narrative.
His middle name is Warren, should be enough for them to subvert with

American Indian should definitely be a category if it isn't already. But don't put those spics under indiginous. Spics are an evil unto itself. They embody the worse qualities of the Aztecs and the Spaniards.

I know he's a spic he just looks like a New Mexican castizo hybrid instead of your 90% indio californian spic

Attached: th.jpg (474x296, 23K)

Man, they really don't hire the brightest to protect and serve these days, do they? Do you even need a high school education these days?

A good portion of Mexicans are white. so tired of identity politics.

Ramos could be Spanish or Portuguese. Just saying.

Yup, that looks like a pure castizo to me.

Nigger

Attached: B0156F7B-A324-44A2-BF45-B7010ADADCCB.jpg (1024x719, 104K)

"Non-Hispanic white male"

Attached: jr.jpg (798x178, 22K)

So hispanic dad, white mom, I guess? Does that make him "white hispanic"?

>100% Iberian phenotype
wh*te bois BFTO

Makes him racially a castizo

A white hispanic IN TECHNICAL terms would someone of clear iberian descent

Or just killed them all

NSAyyylmao

Looks white to me.

You've got to be fucking kidding

Attached: George-Zimmerman-Mugshot-520x756[1].jpg (520x756, 51K)

>White genetics so strong it makes you a mass shooter despite being half taco

Attached: 1529086061590.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

reminds me of my hispanic friend who said he was a white spaniard and hated black people lmao

>Asiatic Indian
>Arab
also
>manlets, when will they learn

Attached: Dg0hiRGVMAAydKc.jpg (599x382, 36K)

Same reason Jews are listed as White males when it fits their "Narrative"

Attached: 6Gorrilian.jpg (700x614, 96K)

>non-hispanic

Dont blame us, faggots

Attached: jarrodramos.jpg (599x417, 33K)

Dark white skin. Tan.

>6''
>Manlet
Wew

Fuck off already with the "hispanic" term. It is your fault for calling mestizos hispanic instead of mestizos for fucks sake, fucking ameridumbs.

>Hispanic's not a race
Then how do spics always recognize each other the same way we do and start jabbering in spanish to each other at the grocery line. If hispanic was not an actual race they could not recognize each other, nor would we them. Repeat it after us: hispanics/latinos ARE NOT WHITE

Attached: 1499242793913.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

My name is Julio Iglesias, a white male from Spain too.

His father's name is "Miguel Ramos". He is 110% spic.

Just now realizing hispanics and and latinos are counted in statistics as white. I'm a state eligibility manager for my states welfare office. Spics are labled as white on welfare. Crime stats they're often classified as white too. Most illegal immigrants are white too. Catching on to the buzzword yet? Thank the US census for this cluster fuck. Ramos btw. White btw.