False Flag?

She's faking shit now.
Trying to gain political sympathy.
washingtonpost.com/politics/rep-maxine-waters-cancels-events-due-to-very-serious-death-threat/2018/06/28/b5aca1c0-7b1c-11e8-80be-6d32e182a3bc_story.html?utm_term=.f7e581a8d66f

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/maxine-waters-says-shes-faced-increased-threats-cancels-attending-2-events/ar-AAziSaa?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

Attached: n.png (1031x853, 1.05M)

bitch is in league with the light bringer

Attached: ED86E348-EF9A-4800-8AE7-A8577604DFB9.jpg (2047x1536, 567K)

The wrinkly old nig nog deserved it

Attached: 1527901159085.jpg (736x544, 50K)

Instakarma

Laura loomer is coming for her.

She's an attention whore.

someone needs to rip that retarded wig off her disgusting head on video

>harass Trump supporters and staff in public #resist
>whitey is evil
>open borders ya raycisssis
Why is she surprised? She's one of the most divisive politicians in America right now.

Attached: FB_IMG_1530115684863_1530126322273.jpg (639x842, 58K)

Attached: 1530232438431.jpg (750x750, 88K)

Hahahaha

"Serious Death threats"
>Some forum person told her "kyf faggot" when they read her Egyptian larp.

Damn, I hope someone starts killing all the niggers in the govt. Probably just a larper tho.

death threats= threats from Pelosi and half of the DNC that isn't black

Good

Those is power SHOULD fear those they govern.

how sarkeesian of her

Muh death threats n shit

Suck it nigroid

Attached: amy-schumer-3rd-annual-variety-power-of_4179252.jpg (500x631, 61K)

if someone wants to go all the way they don't make threats; they just do it

Attached: anders brevik.jpg (1024x682, 56K)

As a long-standing Jow Forumsack, this is disgusting. I've always stood against harassment and bigotry (real bigotry, like racism, white supremacy, misogyny not ironic memes) in any form. It all started because /v/ couldn't handle that a woman was criticizing their video game hobbies, and tried to censor her and utterly ruin her life. It happened again later, when another woman was caught having voluntary sex with her friends, and /v/ and Jow Forums harassed her again trying to get her to kill herself. She even had to leave her home for months and sleep on other people couches. There was even that time where that fake news journalist harassed a movie star SIMPLY for being black, and incited horrifying, kkk style imagery against her, I can't even imagine myself being in a situation like that. And now this. Now this? You can't even accept that a woman of color wants to, you know, like CRITICIZE the PRESIDENT of the UNITED FUCKING STATES like you're supposed to do in a functioning democracy? This is how fascism starts, you know. This is how big government is able to crack down, and crush dissent by putting people in camps.

I've sit around for a long time while the "memes" and "jokes" have become more extreme, more genuine, and more of a threat. But no longer. I have to speak out. FUCK YOU GUYS FOR DOING THIS. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS KEEP WINNING ELECTIONS. THIS IS WHY WE'LL LOSE.

Attached: 1391504754742.png (514x514, 14K)

Why do people take anonymous Twitter death threats seriously?

Dey bein all deaf freats... I ain't bout nuffin inpeech fotay fii inpeech fotay fii! Inpeech FOTAY FIIIIIII!

I agree, it is probably one of Crazy Maxine's assistants using a "throw away" cell phone from the electronics section of Walgreens who is making these calls

lol

I'm interested in meeting anyone actually willing to waste their time at a Mad Maxine Waters 'rally'
I mean she can't string sentences together and can barely communicate during scripted events.

Her stooges literally assault our people in public HOW TF CAN THEY WIN?!?

Maxine robbed James Brown's corpse

Attached: maxxxx.jpg (468x521, 60K)

She is the greatest ally to the Right we've had since Hillary ran for president. She drives more people to the Right every time she flaps her lips

The only people affected by her virtue signaling are liberals

Attached: letter-n34.jpg (550x550, 9K)

Attached: ingredient-peach.jpg (1000x1000, 149K)

Attached: Jy2a7wK__400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>Fellow white people...
Schlomo, I...

More like "Death Threats" = public person calling in sick that day

Could be fake, but I wouldn't doubt it.
>Communists get the brick.

Jesus fuck she is hideous. And imagine if she didn't have that wig on.

Attached: IMG_5292.jpg (450x270, 36K)

It's fake until you see photographic proof of the filed police report produced by the cops themselves.

A. She's faking shit
B. Someone in some position of power or authority made the threat, and she's pissing her pants.

Everything is fine.

Attached: 1530040007256.png (244x292, 141K)

Eat a dick...

>brought before the ethics board for convincing congress to bail out a bank she owned stock in
>voted most corrupt member of congress in 2005, 2006, 2009, 2011
>only passed 3 laws including renaming apost office
>racist against whites
>Advocating violence against citizens
>still allowed to work for the federal government somehow
Fuck this crazy bitch. The only way she's elected every year is through pure corrupt measures. Same as feinstein and Governor moonbeam.

California doesn't have a prayer of ousting these career criminals er, I mean politicians.

I hope that cunt chokes to death on the next Popeye's drumstick she sucks down.

the fuckin madman

Attached: based.jpg (336x325, 21K)

She publicly praised and partied with the niggers who nearly beat Reginald Denny to death after he LA riots. So this stuff is nothing new. Meanwhile it lives on the W. Side in a Multimilliondollar home.

Niggers have been ethnically cleansed from S. Central, Compton etc..by Mexicans and yet they still vote for tranny James Brown every year. More proof that niggers are completely retarded and will vote against their self interest even while they are being killed and driven out of their own homes.

But this what the shitlibs want. Deep down they know this bitch is senile and has the IQ of a paperclip but they will still tell you they have no problem with people like this racist, scumbag, criminal nigger lording over them with a straight face. This is the level of cognitive dissonance we are dealing with.

This is breddy gud

Anyone care care to dox her tax returns?

Not bad schlomo

kys
>very seriouse death threat