N I G H T

N I G H T
O F
T H E
R O P E

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.26.27 PM.png (571x674, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2CZ4mJyd7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The shooter was complaining about the journalists since 2011. Milo has nothing to do with it.

What a fucking lying cunt that devil is. Calling the Holy DAY of the Rope the night just to make it reminiscent of the night of long knives.

>Milo has nothing to do with it.
Well the original narrative was gonna be blamed on a Trump supporter and that Milo instigated it. Twitter botnets started spamming about Milo before the facts even came out.

These violent delights have violent ends journalistic friends.

>Journalist
>Calls Day of the Rope "Night of the rope"
>Thinks anyone should take them seriously
Journalists are fucking retarded wastes of space.

SPILL
THE
INK

And then real journalists actually dug up the story.

Oh, and Jow Forums. Ramos has a Twitter rant shitstring longer than a constipated man's first dump in three weeks that goes back for years and years.

they'll go so far to dodge calling it a FAG JEW they go for terrorist instead.. they are progressing.

Heh
heh heh
heh
Look at all these journalists spilling mom's spaghetti all over the internet. Guess pen doesn't beat the sword after all, eh mates?

Attached: 2edgy4skool.png (408x500, 62K)

Shit guys, there on to our plan for the day of the rope. Hopefully we can launch day of the rake before our cover is blown.

Attached: DguJWozVMAAYocy.jpg (1080x1098, 197K)

Oh i died

STOP
THE
PRESSES

Did you cap any of it?
I dont have social media.

that show is just meh

>this dude just straight up lying
As if DAY of the Rope had anything to do with journalists.

I hope they can make shooting up the MSN hyper popular. Definitely interested to see how far their integrity goes. They basically force memed school/mass shootings. What a conundrum they face now. Do they exploit it for clicks and actually risk more deaths, perhaps even their own? Of course they will... anything for a click

womp womp

Jow Forums is satire

CANCEL
THE
SUBSCRIPTIONS

They're definitely blaming it on Trump and Milo now.

Attached: drumphdidit.jpg (1248x1499, 184K)

>People in Naruto headbands shooting up CNN will happen in your lifetime

My fucking sides are gone

Attached: this guy.png (575x480, 214K)

The pen is mightier than the sword but the pen cannot cut through rope.

Attached: 1503858372101.jpg (897x504, 153K)

Are they so used to fucking things up that they can't even get Day of the Rope right?

Solstice of twine when?

>People in Naruto headbands shooting up CNN will happen in your lifetime

Attached: William C. Mcgrew.png (408x542, 560K)

>night of the rope
can the fake news media get ANYTHING right?

These bots are so transparent.

Yep, I suggest anyone reading this to watch Nightcrawler if they haven't already, quite the redpill on this shit

For anyone wondering why this guys name sounds familiar he was one of the people handed all the info from the Russian lawyer Obamas DOj let into the country for the sole purpose of framing the presidents family.

Attached: 1499790090778.jpg (942x1024, 153K)

I eagerly await the news of this person's death

Why can't the lunatic shooter guys kill someone who actually deserves to die? They always go after randoms, for what fucking purpose?

he was beyond butthurt that no cared Don Jr met with the lawyer being paid by fusion GPS and the democrats to frame the opposing political party

Attached: 1499789998809.jpg (640x804, 117K)

Seriously though, how the fuck is that the case? All these unhinged shooters and no one of import has been one of the victims, EVER? It's always just randoms at schools and malls and YouTube headquarters?

You'd think they'd sacrifice one of their own at least once, to throw people off the trail you know?

>bots
Friend, do you not know about (((Krassenstein)))? I don't have the rundown on him and his brother, but they're Jewish fraudster shills. Disregard any post of theirs.

>Night of the Rope
I thought it was Night of the Rape 2: The Sire Rises

He's right though.. Death to all jewnalists.

NIGHT OF THE LONG ROPES

THAT WAS WHAT HITERL DID BEFORE CRYSTALMETH AND BROKE ALL THE WINDOWS

Attached: 1505625344445.jpg (813x551, 163K)

He makes good points all round. Just wish he would advocate for my people. The Day of the Rake needs to be addressed dammit.

This is "please correct me with DAY OTR" bait they want us to confirm it by explaining it, don't do a Jews work for him.

Right. Sword beats rope, pen beats sword, and rope beats pen...
I always loved a good game of "rope, pen, sword."

>Try to destroy America
>Oh boo hoo why are we getting death threats?

Attached: 1524289425376.png (321x401, 345K)

Or he's trying to liken it to "Night of the Long Knives" to draw on the Nazi comparison.

>night of the rope?
I thought that was planned for the day time?

>wahhhhh, people want to hold me accountable for my blatant lies and destruction of the west
Whiny little fucking kike. Also why are these liberals always half wrong in everything they fucking say? Night of the rope? Can they get through a single sentence without fucking up? What a disgrace

I don't come here that often except when I can find an interesting thread. Was this ever actually a thing?

NOTR

Attached: 1522627707013.jpg (2784x4117, 1.65M)

theres no way that anyone could be this pathetic

and then... there are journalists...

HL Mencken said an honest journalist would be an unemployed journalist, to roughly paraphrase. This drivel about a "free press" is tiresome. The journalist like any good dog does as his master bids.

>and Milo
What did that fag do? Or was he just someone they picked to blame randomly

i have no idea what's going on, can i get a quick rundown?
how many are dead, is the shooter still active?

The Jew cries in pain as he strikes you.

:^)

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-194039.jpg (1080x1190, 251K)

>that boomer that doesn’t understand memes

womp womp

Night of the rake actually

Lazy journalists know Turner Diaries is "white supremacist" literature and will quickly publish that statement. But none have even bothered to read the "plot" section of wikipedia's entry about the novel. The low effort of these shills parroting their catch phrases and platitudes disgust me, but what bothers me the most is that they don't have the self-reflection to see just how lazy and banal they are.

>shows up at the wrong time for Day of the rope
Don’t miss it user it’s day time, everyone knows we sleep at night

>Trump called for the death of Gazette employees
>well not them specifically
>but him calling out CNN/NYT/WaPo is the same thing

Attached: magic-pepe.gif (404x493, 575K)

It's afraid.

im down for a night of the rope, lets kill all journalists tonight
you do have your hanging rope ready, right user?

Fuck off cianigger

OY VEY

Attached: rabbi.jpg (674x296, 50K)

guy who had beef with local paper for a while attacks it. Probably never even heard of Milo
Still Milos fault
Right wing speech isn't protected because reason
Fuck this world
fuck MSM

journalists ARE literal cia niggers in the mkultra operation called mockingbird media
be afraid, journigger

NYPA
They have their own imaginary beefs that almost completely unrelated to real world politics

Day? Night?

Attached: B30D5028-8923-44D1-B4E0-B5592121FEDD.jpg (400x400, 24K)

(((Krassenstein)))

Such a simple, but great meme.

FFFFFuugggg

>well no he didn't actually say that but sources familiar to his way of thinking thought he would say something like that
And people wonder why nobody takes Jews seriously in current year. These people are crypto check marks who ran illegal Ponzi schemes and pay for bots to like all their comments to the top of Trump's Twitter. It's pathetic.

Attached: image.jpg (613x531, 85K)

>cucked memeflag
>stupid conspiracy theory

checks out, your're a cucked faggot traitor - kys and help make America great again

The shooter filed a lawsuit against the paper years ago and lost. People at the paper thought they should file a restraining order. He must have appeared threatening in the past. Milo had nothing to do with this. Although, journalists and the msm need to be stopped.

>Boohoo we're unable to destroy the west to fulfil our sick masoracist desires because people are forcefully rejecting us and calling us enemies
kek

>We're heading somewhere very dark
Ovens are only dark until we light the fire

Attached: 1521820930072.jpg (480x348, 40K)

I can't wait until people start killing Krassensteins

>(((conspiracy theory)))
try illuminating less shit in the darkness you glowing journigger

try pulling your head out of your prolapsed anus you cucked nigger memeflag worthless faggot

"everyone"

this faggot had better be scared, this isn't the end of journalists getting blasted.

Night of the rope sounds more like a rape festival than a right wing muder spree i always thought we had creative naming

>conspiracy theory
nice shilling journalist nigger

>how absolutely dare he malign our messianic faith in a day in which we will execute our opponents

Guy is nothing more then a left-wing digital brownshirt.

How the fuck are we supposed to round up the niggers at night?

>night
Couldn't even get that right.

Night of the rope: a bondage roleplay

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=F2CZ4mJyd7w
REEEEE GIVE ME RACE WAR

HEAVEN COMETH!

in all of that he does not once question why? why do they want to kill me? what have i done?

Why do these people think they belong to some untouchable privileged elite just because they call themselves journalists? As if their supposed profession puts them in a protected class where normal rules don't apply?

Interesting point user.

Attached: Q predicted this.png (453x333, 17K)

check

Attached: 1509594666885.jpg (279x372, 65K)

>The night of the rope
Fake news back at it again with half-truths and poor investigation skills.

Attached: 1529883605957.jpg (767x1024, 214K)

>People are calling the press an enemy of the people. How could this happen

>Hol up lemme make some shit up on twitter lmao

Attached: 1530197347585.png (700x500, 49K)

I don't know who I loathe the most, politians or journalists. Both would sell their mothers if it meant getting ahead, both lie through their teeth and then become indignant if you call them out, both forment and the exploit tragedy. And both are a cancer on society.

Night of the long ropes.

>guy calls a bunch of lying shitheads enemies of the people before they were killed for antagonizing one of the people
Water is also wet.

You are all fuckups, don't ever forget that

>Night of the rope
Way to create a meme you dumbass

I imagine that pic related was the equivalent of a fancy sportscar for ye olden knight. But way cooler.