Far-right online message board users celebrate Annapolis newsroom shooting

mediamatters.org/blog/2018/06/28/far-right-online-message-board-users-celebrate-annapolis-newsroom-shooting/220569

>A shooting at the Capital Gazette newspaper building in Annapolis, MD, caused multiple injuries and fatalities. Even before anyone knew details about the shooting, message boards known for their far-right vitriol reacted gleefully, echoing the anti-journalist rhetoric President Donald Trump has made so prominent.

Apologize. Right. Fucking. Now.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-06-28_at_3.53.00_PM.png (465x113, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149974373/
youtube.com/watch?v=CMMJlXZFn84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Godseeds are afraid

Attached: soyguts.gif (500x368, 998K)

MEDIA FUCKING MATTERS! THE SAME GROUP THAT HAS THUGS FOLLOWING AROUND CONGRESSMEN ALL DAY EVERY DAY

Attached: 1529089476418.jpg (2128x962, 493K)

That post they used seems like a false-flag, out of all posts I have seen today concerning the shooting, none were worded like that way, by "that way" I mean artificially, what do you think ?

*worded in that way

>Media hates pepe
>Media hates the constitution
>Media hates Jow Forums
Can't we all just get along?

Attached: pepeubercar1.jpg (596x419, 237K)

Mo one on Jow Forums posts like that. That was an obvious false flag by those faggots themselves.

who else /concerned citizen/ here?

>crying out in pain as they strike you

>Greentext is never capitalized

HAHA

Attached: wewillfixit.jpg (720x960, 96K)

Journalists think they're so fucking special. Jow Forums celebrates all mass shootings.

They could have made that post. Leftest celebrated the RNC softball shooting AND complained when the republicans "politicized" it

This is a common occurrence
Libshit journalists pick random posts that suite their narrative and then generalize it as a common opinion. They embody the
>Jow Forums is one person meme
It's honestly amazing journalists can't understand why people hate them so much and cheer for their deaths.

Attached: newsweek.png (1626x919, 590K)

Kek, they literally make posts here themselves and screen cap them.

Leftists
dumbass

It’s essentially shartblue you dingus

why would they need to?
journalists are rightly hated here, tons of normal people are happy to see them being killed like this. It keeps them frightened and honest.

What do people expect? These are the same retard conservatives with their retarded asinine conspiracy """"logic.""""

Nothing has changed, Trumptards are just becoming more and more a danger to society every new day. Mentally unhinged, immature, childish, narcissistic sociopaths just like their cult leader Donnie.

The amazing thing is that these are more or less the same people that claimed Obama was a "tyrant" and called him "king nigger" when what Trump supporters want is tyranny.

Attached: Happily wishing for tyranny..jpg (1480x832, 128K)

Jow Forums celebrates ALL happenings. stop thinking you are special journalists

Attached: 1530131195294.jpg (663x783, 70K)

Attached: SLFO.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Do some proper fucking journalism you worthless shower of shitheads.

Attached: hnwsr.jpg (720x1000, 42K)

do we know the race of the shooter?
saw the media freaking out when it first happened but it suddenly got real quiet

last time this happened was the youtube hq shooting

Attached: high school shooting.png (675x925, 939K)

womp womp. The lying press is just getting a taste of its own medicine.

Jow Forums is a board of peace

God do I love dead lugenpresse

Attached: 1470875434240.jpg (2048x1536, 691K)

Meating deadlines will never be the same again

Clearly another shooting needs to happen because the MSM is still running their mouths.

If the media is calling this place far right then I guess the shills aren't fooling them either.

>anonymous board
>can have posts made by anyone, even the "reporter"

Why are they so easily trolled?

At least it's a scoop to die for.

Attached: Akun_muikea_ilme.png (1476x1595, 242K)

seems pretty "hello, fellow kids" tier

Appalling that we would celebrate the deaths of people who are aiding and abetting the genocide of our race.

Attached: 1528060471642.jpg (500x500, 47K)

venti is so kawaii

okay THIS is epic

This could have ended with ordering battletoads at the red hen restaurant but they kept pushing. Now people are dead I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY

Ha

People hated the media for their lies far before Trump ever showed up on the political landscape. Keep shaking in fear while the fire rises.

Attached: 29874983.png (675x534, 119K)

True

makes me want to do a meetup. what could go wrong?

YEAH KILLEM

Obama was a Kenyan. Get it right U stupid faggot.

Attached: d01c143c11fcfcf181937b86e123c095a70093d3133ac1bf8f579b3177db44a1.jpg (950x468, 115K)

#KeepLyin.StartDyin.

Day of the brick soon. This the picture they want to paint? Fuck it. Go with it. Fucking journoscum.

Hi CNN, Bezos Post, and Jew York Times:

Feel free to put this in your articles.

You journalists make it your lives' work to ruin the lives of the powerless. You journalists have access to money amd power and as long as you endorse the neoliberal globalist consensus you get fêted for churning out your dog vomit articles.

Annapolis was a case of the 99% striking back at you journalists who are whores to the 1%.

I am glad that dude shot up that paper and I am glad that those journalists are dead. Hopefully tonight you fucks go home and think about how you are responsible for this.

Not as if anything of value was lost.

If it motivates MSM hacks to reconsider their career choices, some good will have come of this.

This won't be the last time someone takes out traitors who make their living LARPing at journalism. Nor should it be.

This.

>amd
*and (currently on cell phone typing, won't keep these fucks from putting their [sic] in there)

Attached: 1498785175993.png (570x400, 46K)

What we lack in whiteness we make up for in hatred

>message-board-users-celebrate
Hey Journo - Watcha doin'?

Keep it coming please. I'm collecting more.

We are a board of peace.

>journalists
Messenger boys.

Attached: kurtz.png (1280x800, 452K)

That would be maybe 1% of it, if that. There's just no need to.

Don't you have a cubicle to be hiding under?
Nobody wants a Trump tyranny. We just enjoy that he's oppressing *you*. There's a big difference.

>greentext is used in that context

Kek are they making thier own posts and then screencapping it? For what purpose? there was plenty of legit contempt posts for these lying cunts and the falsehoods they spout

DON'T PULL THE THANG OUT
UNLESS YOU PLAN TO BANG

Attached: 1530066140528.png (735x677, 284K)

False flag and fake news

nice try FBI, no one here would say that, everyone always trying to give Jow Forums a bad rap

Globalists never accept the consequences of their actions. When something goes wrong, their priority is finding someone to blame it on.

They'll go to the gallows screaming "the fascists will hang YOU one day!" Never mind that when globalism dies, fascism will die with it.

Double barrel digit check.

How do they know it wasn’t a Russian bot? When message boards have opinions the media hates they decide it’s all Russian bots or trolls, but when they want to use the content it’s all totally legit.

we're coming for YouNext, whorenalists

this story is dead. had nothing to do with trump. Onto the next outrage.

Meh. I don't celebrate anyone dying, but why should they expect anyone right of Lenin to give a flying fuck about people who work in a profession that has been doing nothing but slandering and advocating against us every single day for decades? I don't really feel anything for these people. They alone are responsible for all the radicalization in this country on the right and left. So fuck them honestly, all I ever wanted from life was to be comfy with my family and be left alone. They took this possibility from everyone, even the people who buy into their horseshit. Things will only get worse in this country, I can only imagine what the summer before the next election is going to be like.

Media:
> unable to see larping satire when they see it..

That looks like a libshit post

Honestly the people who got hit weren't even biased. I wish CNN or Huffpost was hit not these poor fucks.

>My wife's son was able to buy this manga last night at the age of twelve.

Attached: 628x471.jpg (321x471, 22K)

Because we talk almost exclusively in memes and not in plain, easy to understand fringe rhetoric (with no humor or sarcasm attached) that can be quotable for normie audiences.

just lol

this takes "anonymous sources" to another level

>journalists anonymously posting shit here so they can use their own quotes to go write """news""" stories about all the ebil racists

BBC was caught red-handed last november

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149974373/

this. either fake or newfriend.

Attached: 205.png (1103x911, 23K)

I was indifferent to it before these MSM shills started trying to run us through the mud, but now I agree we need more.

>and that's a good thing
>here's why

This is OBVIOUS Dark Humor Sarcasm critisizing lame police standing down in Vegas and FL school shootings. Also I see sarcasm related to Liberal anti gun nonsense. If these Reporters were carrying, this clown woulda been dead b4 killing anyone.

Attached: 9126c87859d4adf3fa6d5fc32fe0545ee5e49fb73408b9709d6ad5bd339845fb.jpg (311x311, 39K)

clearly the journalist. They do this also for legal reasons. They always do.

I mean I dont advocate for murder but journalists getting shot is pretty funny not gonna lie

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences

The one on the right is an antifa traitor.

>not even one post is mine
REEEEEE

Attached: 1501554359974.jpg (800x800, 99K)

No. The media is pro-harassment-of-women (Michele Goldberg) pro-rape-and-torture-of-children (Peter Fonda), and pro-execution of political adversaries (Jesse Ben). I have pity for them; they call for our deaths and torture of our children everyday and they think it's funny, forcing us to live undercover under a regime of constant social terror so they shouldnt be surprised when we show them no sympathy when they get what they call for us. I hope they're afraid.

>article written by media matters
>david brock owns media matters
>david brock also is in charge of share blue/correct the record
>share blue/correct the record shills are constantly on Jow Forums
>shill makes post encouraging the shooting
>shill then writes article about their own post
Fuck off Brock, you cock sucking faggot.

>Jow Forums is source material for your news article
the absolute state

Attached: 1502062908543.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

We burn white with the hate of a thousand suns.

>hurr muh violence against journalists

This faggot shooter hated the newspaper because they reported on a harassment case involving the guy. He even impersonated the judge on twitter.

This has nothing to do with politics.

Is "far-right online message board users" a new euphamism for "false-flagging leftists"?

Apologize for what is said on an anonymous Malaysian crafting website

>Apologize. Right. Fucking. Now.

Attached: dorn no.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CMMJlXZFn84

Attached: 1519378196132.jpg (400x400, 34K)

None of my messages made it on there. Shame.

This
They literally antagonize every group and turn people into extremists of all colors and ideologies.
People who work for these organizations have no soul or morality.

But also this. Shoulda been CNN

No

Attached: 1530204985679.jpg (720x917, 137K)

If you listen carefully you can hear the Womp Womp in the distance.

Go die

>instead of considering why so many people hate us, let's just blame mean words on the internet
like pottery

wow a whole 1 post by some anonymous person

delet this post please

Nasim left us too early and left a great task undone... do you dare?