Leafs taking Americans garbage now. Bhahahahahaha

Leafs taking Americans garbage now. Bhahahahahaha

Attached: 20180628_183259.jpg (1080x951, 409K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

>now
they've been gathering the persian horde for awhile, op.

>50 million muskims just north of america

it's like you don't understand me?
sincerely,
war

wtf I love economic depression now

what a complete fucking retard..he needs to go now
IMPEACH

Osama bin laden, military genius of our time
It's like a one inch punch

Lets just do what Mexico does. Push the illegal caravans through all the way to our northern border.

I FUCKING HATE NORTH AMERICA

Attached: 765756765.png (858x725, 228K)

They just want to provoke Canadians to take to the street and march so they can get antifa involved and kick of a spate of tit for tat violence that they hope will snowball. They can’t trigger chaos if nobody will actually come out on the streets and get false flag attacked

Sounds good to me. Take them all. Hell, take some of our illegal immigrants too, since we're so racist and oppressive. Since they do all the jobs Americans won't do and pay way more in income taxes than they drain, this is Canada's first step into becoming the rulers of the planet.

It's like a bucket brigade. Except the bucket's full of shit and it's thrown on Canada instead of a fire.

Attached: Fire_Dept_Bucket_Brigade1940.jpg (500x346, 53K)

We're going to need a northern wall pretty soon...

This is real ?

great fucking way to get them to build a 2nd wall

And they'll need to since Canada is on an express lane to being a non-white neighbour to the USA and thus just as dangerous as Africa or Mexico. The largest unguarded border in the entire world only works when both countries are white people of exceedingly-similar descent and disposition.

We're fucked

And it will probably give them ten million dollars each too.

uhh we both share the continent known as north america you do know that right mutt

Attached: 16945571023778.jpg (410x450, 43K)

Take the where? Up the arse?

Our demographics are worst than your own.

Attached: 6416334335d954db73744b2f56fe4dd2.jpg (980x716, 89K)

It's PBS of course its real. PBS is trying to make it seem like Justine Trudeau is a hero saving the poor illegals from mean old gronald grump

we'll just sneak them back over later
its how we'll get you to build the wall

Attached: 1530150706988.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Not on our northern border, everyone up their is white, Except for Detroit of course.

mon dieu....l'atrocitie du nord.....

Attached: 1526847096898.jpg (698x641, 90K)

I fucking called this. Welp time for Donald to double down, and Justin to take them all.

It is good for the rest of us to have a few openly leftist run countries that will completely fuck themselves over to serve as examples. Sweden has done it but unfortunately the MSM is good at covering it up. Canada won't be so easy to cover up, considering it's proximity to the US. Taking one for the team with Trudeau.

Thanks Canada.

God fucking damn it I hate this commie cocksucker.

Attached: donotfuckwithwhitey.png (1492x495, 146K)

We're a dumping ground for Israel's trash too.

Attached: canada israel africans.jpg (750x980, 609K)

MOPEACH HIM

We're gonna need two walls.

We should build one long road straight from the tip of Texas to Canada.

>No link
Fake news

Haha, it's okay, Canada's a big country.
It's not like the habitable land is already overtaxed, I'm sure these refugees will build settlements and develop the land up north instead of also hugging the border, right fellow Canadians?

If Shorten comes in, we'll be joining the club. Not that Turncoat is any better.

Fucking hell we really do have shit parties ay?

He meant "North North America".

oh yes yes yes yes
based JUSTin
DOTR approaching rapidly

>economic tensions already strained
>relationship going sour
>HEY GUYS LET'S SIGN OUR FUCKING DEATH WARRANT SO WE CAN VIRTUE SIGNAL

I want America to economically strangle the life out of this country just to watch smug Leftist faggots suffer from their bullshit

NONONONONONONONONOOOOOOO

Kek! Oh, Canada! You guys are too much.

Ahahahah oh innocent sweat leaf, you think things are bad now. Just wait until you are literally paying American's income tax for us with our tariffs.

Attached: 1528931496368.gif (366x360, 1.97M)

Truly, Canada is our greatest ally. Always there for us when we need trash to be disposed of. Thanks little bro.

Trump plz invade and annex Canada asap
>ps nuke ottawa and toronto

Attached: fire.jpg (1200x1600, 779K)

Hey wanna hear a joke?

A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: 1517172971456.gif (1280x640, 155K)

oh ya ya they'll get along just fine in the territories

ACCELERATE

what a fucking piece of shit

Attached: Justin.png (500x249, 95K)

there's areas of Canada that's really just wolves...

This.

The only thing likely to stop Canada from becoming either a Chinese colony (if we're lucky) or an Islamic state (if we're not) is regime change courtesy of the armed forces of the United States.

No president would want Canada to be a parking lot for Chinese nukes or a training ground for Muslim death squads. Difference is Trump is the sort of man who might do something to stop it.

Justin must feel really lucky.

Take them were?
The overcrowded city of Toronto that can't take any refugees, so they can hope across the border to the US later?

Or to the frozen desert wasteland of the rest of Canada?

ANNEX the better parts of Canada.
KICK shitters across the boarder into the shitty part of Canada.

Attached: 1422250790889.gif (280x259, 184K)

fuck this shit. im getting all the native tribes together, reclaiming our stolen land and shooting these trespassers on site since you white fucks wont do it

Hey wanna hear a joke?

One of these guys is the Prime Minister of Canada.

Attached: oYJbf2.jpg (720x603, 93K)

>PEI gets rapefugees
>literally all of them leave
>hmmmm WHERE DID THEY GO

They really showed us. America BTFO how will we recover

Hey wanna hear a joke?

Justin Trudeau

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 7113797.jpg (620x400, 82K)

To Toronto!
Then they buy plastic jewlery, a ssuit from the dollar store, and drive around in 25 year old Benz's.
#madeit

Good luck. A lot of natives are open border pieces of shits

It's from Jan 2017 you retards. Trudeau sucks ass but let's not get ahead of ourselves here, saying that now would be career suicide

You never know. When Canada is Great At Last, we might be able to make a few bucks warehousing bogus US refugee claimants north of 60. Let's see how many Nunavut winters shitskins can endure before they decide they weren't persecuted after all.

Lord knows the Inuit ought to be required to do something useful for their gibmedats.

They’ll all die in the snow

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Canada should also pay for air-delivery of mexicans - poor refugees cant afford a ticket.

Attached: 1292521587085.png (736x736, 153K)

Fuck Canada

Attached: 22FF212E-0C5B-4F55-852F-531DE08C0B2F.png (727x661, 381K)

Canada: American's trash can

Attached: trump stronger.jpg (648x486, 94K)

i wouldnt be able to live in toronto. maybe itd be alright in the white areas but bleh. these people are disgusting

Great idea. Thanks friend.

Attached: 4296F79D00000578-0-image-a-72_1500823500484.jpg (634x498, 89K)

Problem solved. Load up buses at the southern border and take them to America's hat.

Truly our greatest ally

that will show if the leafs really care than just care

Attached: putin wink.webm (1280x720, 283K)

>government pays each immigrant 100k to live in nunavut

>Canada should also pay for air-delivery of mexicans
We've done it for Africans already, so good idea

Attached: canada_leader.jpg (1200x1600, 478K)

Can we give them 12 million niggers too?

Gf see

Attached: bull2.jpg.jpg (491x675, 58K)

build a wall on the north and make the canadians pay for it

Haha, my uncle entered Canada as a refugee. He hasn't worked (in Canada) for a day in his life but now he has a sweet Canadian pension for the rest of his days. Thanks Canada, my uncle appreciates it.

Looks like we're gonna need two walls

He's still basically the Donald Trump the media warned us about. A trust-fund baby with no idea how the world works or how to run a country, completely under the control of people who, frankly, don't have Canada's best interest at heart.

Surely their olympic swimming team would be able to afford more cloth to make their bathing suits?

I know and that's why I hate it.

Attached: 65487568768.png (300x250, 33K)

It's all part of Trudeau's plan.

Attached: trudeau-mexico.jpg (1040x585, 200K)

>They've been taking our trash for a while

Which will buy, what, one case of Bud Light?

Because he knows they will sneak across our northern border.

Attached: 1509759693547.jpg (654x385, 159K)

What's the context of this picture? It looks like he's getting ready for a kickboxing match?

Nice try burger thats not how it works up here

Attached: 432637654747.jpg (671x657, 86K)

Why would they rather be illegal in the US than legit in Canada though?

>moments later

Attached: knocked_out_glass_jaw.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

NOTHING works up there you blackfly infested faggot

Attached: knock_out_win.jpg (656x369, 97K)

>Just wait until you are literally paying *Israel's income tax for us with our tariffs.

Take 300-400 of ours too.
1.3 billion is too much. dalits mostly. Im sure he will love it.

That fucking eyebrow every time now.
Every
Fucking
Time.
Just look at that shit.

Great. Now we'll have to build a fucking North Wall too.

They can have fun getting their taxes from elsewhere too. A complete failed state at this point. And yet focused on nonwhite immigration. Cannot wait to see entire family lines connected to the Government snuffed out, hanged or flayed.

umad?

Nice!!!

Attached: nmgeq.jpg (500x332, 43K)

2 walls
w
a
l
l
s

Justin learned how to box as a boy---trying to establish plausible deniability of his being a faggot, I guess. He used to compete at a pretty high level.

He's PM today in part because he won a boxing match with a Conservative senator. Justin knocked his opponent out pretty quickly.

(It helped the opponent didn't train for the bout at all, figuring beating the faggot bloody would be a piece of cake.)

A lot of Canadian women got very wet that day. And they voted Liberal.

Attached: trumpvstrudeau.jpg (1200x2100, 443K)