Speaker Ill Will has had his speech banned from the HOPE (Hackers on Planet Earth) conference...

speaker Ill Will has had his speech banned from the HOPE (Hackers on Planet Earth) conference, one of the oldest and largest hacking conventions on the planet, by an SJW giving a speech promoting internet censorship

imgur.com/a/itipvwn

Ill Will is a respected hacker who has given many talks and firmly established his reputation as "a hacker/cracker/breaker/maker who probably has your nudes", which is what this special snowflake has taken issue with

In response, HOPE gave him a bullshit reason for why they are cancelling his speech.

This comes on the heels of HOPE banning legendary hacker Captain Crunch in 2017 for unsubstantiated claims of "inappropriate touching"

what the FUCK are we going to do about this FUCKING BULLSHIT

Attached: illwill.png (1256x594, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lex_is/status/1011720718667714560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: honkbehead.png (246x299, 124K)

You create your own conference and get the people worthy of mention to join it. They'll just be left with SJW speeches and people that don't belong in the industry in one giant cringe worthy circle jerk.

Attached: calltheeu.jpg (402x413, 75K)

I think I'd rather become a fucking nazi and vote for the holocaust

Attached: hopeless.jpg (540x359, 17K)

ct2600 is dope, fuck those hags

atleast defcon is safe right

Why don't they just hack the convention?

>You create your own conference and get the people worthy of mention to join it.
This.

We need to fork everything.

the pattern of behavior we engage in doesn't lend itself to having IRL meetings

e-celebrities are harshly treated and namefags are harshly received. I'm down for forking HOPE but am not sure it's feasible

>first, they came for HOPE, and I didn't say anything because I wasn't a phr34k

Attached: planb.png (683x390, 192K)

Captain Crunch is a faggot pedo who has harassed multiple of my friends for "massages" up in his room. Somebody's kid went missing during hacker jeopardy and when it was announced tons of people yelled out "Captain Crunch strikes again!". It's a fucking open secret.

I have a friend on the advisory committee and he says there's a huge push for SJW shit but they're barely holding it back. A few more resignations from the committee will be replaced with Tumblrinas and DC will be fucked too.

The hacker scene is dead.

Private invite only cons you don't hear about are still dope as shit though.

Attached: 1530237725831.gif (480x270, 2.37M)

>Hackers conference
Whatever happened to chill bros on Usenet talking about video games and spoofing utility logins? Now we gotta have conventions for people who follow Youtube videos to SQL inject an Applebees website?

>Private invite only cons
are satanist pedo parties but I agree with the rest of your statement

>Whatever happened to chill bros on Usenet talking about video games and spoofing utility logins?
I think half of them are on irc and the other half are on sjw twitter with profiles declaring they are "so sorry" for their "checkered past"

rip vince

Attached: rip1.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

i like womens contributions to any matter is a) a woman doing something a man already did first b) some emotional shit, it's like when you build a fort as a child and your parents make you play with your sister and she adds curtains to the structure you built and pretends its something, that's what these bitches do in tech.

Not any of the ones I've been to but I've heard things. The ones I've been to are mostly like old Defcon where people actually talk about interesting shit.

Even if you discount the SJW shit, the cons are all going to crap. So many babbys first buffer flow talks and Metasploit/Pentesting faggots acting 1337. I miss the good old days.

t.ancientfag

>Captain Crunch is a faggot pedo who has harassed multiple of my friends for "massages" up in his room.
You licked my asshole last week and then begged me to cum on your father's face. Proof or GTFO script kiddie.

Attached: 1506877720070.png (600x573, 417K)

Attached: believeit.jpg (570x558, 100K)

I support an old man's right to be creepy, so I'm on your side. Captain Crunch has earned massages from wannabe hacker twinks

It was at DC20 before or during the Crystal Method concert. Don't remember the exact time because I was drunk. And high. Friend heard of Crunch and he introduced himself like a fangirl because it was his first time at Defcon. Crunch went full creep and started getting flirty and invited up to his room for a massage. Friend picked up on the obvious gay vibe and declined. We all laughed at him for being naive.

What most surprising is that I’m on the only 2600 fan who lurks here.
I’m not shocked by this. The guys on OTH treat hope like it’s their baby. They probably don’t want to do anything to upset the Apple cart (see what I did there?!) . They put so much work into this and I’m sure E is annoyed and sees how hypocritical that chick is but just doesn’t want to deal with the hassle.

Sorry I’m not the only...

OTH more like orz

a lot of oldfags are returning to Jow Forums because we're all banned from twitter and there's nowhere else to shitpost

giving in to a crazed feminist demand is surely going to appease them

>This is not the hacker culture I want to belong to or build
SO GO BUILD YOUR OWN ONE WITH BLACKJACK AND HOOKERS
dumb cunt
unless the companies that submit to these harpees get BTFO by consumers and their actual audience, nothing will change for the better. Only SJW worse.

ADVERTISERS
PR
Hit them where it hurts

I think this guy is missing the point of the H in HOPE

Attached: A0E99F3A-5A53-454C-8D6A-12B57284DFFF.png (750x1334, 323K)

Just hack all SJW organizations, including Isreal down to Soros and finally fuck them all to the ground.

what a fuck

more like matt bellend

HOPE? More like NOPE.

>twitter.com/lex_is/status/1011720718667714560
tech truly is disgusting, look at all the comments, nearly all women and the rest of the males are faggots

Attached: today==true.jpg (981x1363, 987K)

she's got those crazy eyes

Illllllll Willlllll

Yes

Attached: 1355739283325.jpg (1100x1380, 237K)

I think this is anybody who goes to any kind of convention these days, this is my default mental image of a convention attendee

Well hopefully he puts their nudes on screen during their presentations to prove the point.

>JavaScript
Yikes

#exposethenose

>and probably has your nudes

this is supposed to be read as a joke denoting his aptitude for hacking.

But I guess these thots have sent nudes to strangers on the internet and are worried that he literally has THEIR nudes.

jesus christ I fucking HATE normies

Attached: 1529513617467.jpg (496x600, 34K)

>how do we make our shit even more obscure, push hackers away, and whine about internet censorship while doing just that?
>say no more xir, hold my semen-base beer

>she

Its time to shame all cucks and betas publicly, hard. They have done nothing but allow the mentally ill to fucking destroy everything.

>Probably has your nudes

A four word fucking joke, and he's deplatformed because of a busybody with warning coloration in her hair. Maximum Clown World

Attached: today==BTFO.jpg (1228x2713, 1.23M)

O'Sullivan's law strikes again

hail satan, who the fuck is this nicolae marius retard

I'm kinda amazed on how much this image makes me rage.

Attached: 9834752987345.jpg (223x223, 12K)

She's probably trained in gorilla warfare....

Once hacker culture was libertarian and meritocratic, but it's becoming the usual SJW circlejerc.

>three = signs
Is that legit? I haven’t coded anything since like 2001. I’m famaliar with single and double = and their purposes but never seen three

They banned me from their hacking conference,

so I hacked them.

Attached: 1382770806084.jpg (210x241, 19K)

only the stupidest language in the world has a triple equal sign

do you remember the people who said things like "I wish javascript had strict typing"

HOPE is where chelsea manning will give a talk, also emmanuel goldstein and 2600 went full SJW during parkland shooting, canceling their fedex and gloating about it.
Defcon is safe, but last I heard dark tangent is a hilldawg so be warned. defcon is pushing back against the nonsense, I say this from experience,

Attached: 1530114504637.jpg (675x592, 73K)

Nope, like I said I haven’t coded since 2001 and it was c++

So what does the triple equal do?

>convention on internet censorship
>...."And this is why we need to occupy Ajit Pai's daughter's elementary school until net neutrality is restored."

Attached: Totally not Gmail.jpg (1000x896, 77K)

>hackers
>its a bunch of tumblr sjw bitches
lmao, what the fuck.

>what the FUCK are we going to do about this FUCKING BULLSHIT
nothing because the 2600 retards always have been marxists

>Virtue signalling hackers
>Hair is literally snowflake white
Suicide is always an option, if those nudes get out.

This happens because the hacker scene is commercial now, these conferences generate huge cash for shills to shill their security startups and so they're more like business trade shows now. Anything that possibly threatens removal of advertisers and they cave to the slightest SJW threats.

This is the world we live in now, all the scenes have been corrupted by capitalism and greed, this has turned once great scenes in music and tech to be all about money now. Hacking should be done in a club as a hobby as it always has been with people who actually know each other not tradeshow bs

Attached: noooooooo.gif (220x164, 251K)

hackers never used to have personal twitter profiles attached to their irl identity and open conferences...wtf man

Attached: The-LulzSec-hacking-group-007.jpg (460x276, 20K)

>Pentesting
heh, we called those faggots script kiddies back then. but nowdays it's somehow OK to be a fucking moron who just knows how to use tools. "oh look Ima pentester, I can run metasploit against a network printer"

it's because JavaScript is such a burning pile of trash that they had to add a 3rd comparison operator

rope, commie

What does it do differently from == besides look more penisy when you write if 8===D ?

>memeflag

Attached: ELca.gif (261x170, 895K)

Dude watching old internet people cuck out publicly has been one of the hardest things about this era

get out of my thread leaf

no shit dude it's fuckin harsh

Attached: canada.jpg (832x547, 63K)

what a bunch of obnoxious faggots

Yep, new conference that respects free speech and open dialogue. Fuck her.

i have never seen a women even competent on the computer. There was this one retard whore who claimed to be a expert that didn't do shit but run updating programs and left.

worthless women in tech is why we have so many fucking data leaks nowadays isn't it? Everyone from our own government to banks getting hacked daily and i can bet somewhere along the way some SJW was too busy being offended to do their fucking job.

Cool, lets pit their haxors against ours and see who digs up nudes first.

>hacker conference
ahahaahaha oh wow

>building privilege
Absolutely triggered

Some languages use it for identity (as opposed to just equality) IIRC. The code still makes fuck all sense.

I brought his skull back to my house. In that box are the rest of his bones and meat

Attached: chen.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

also ayy lmao

Attached: 1488.png (626x91, 25K)

>I'm not some cute blonde chick
agreed