“Fear is for people who don’t get out very much.”

>β€œI would like travelers, especially American travelers, to travel in a way that broadens their perspective, because I think Americans tend to be some of the most ethnocentric people on the planet. It's not just Americans, it's the big countries. It's the biggest countries that tend to be ethnocentric or ugly. There are ugly Russians, ugly Germans, ugly Japanese and ugly Americans. You don't find ugly Belgians or ugly Bulgarians, they're just too small to think the world is their norm.”

>β€œIt seems that the most fearful people in our country are those who don't travel and are metaphorically barricaded in America. If we all stayed home and built more walls and fewer bridges between us and the rest of the world, eventually we would have something to actually be fearful of.”

Attached: tile-shop-dvds-all-100-shows.jpg (600x337, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RickSteves?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Raichlen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rick Steves is legitimately the most boring travel show I have ever seen in my life.
It's so bad that in 16 years it has not been picked up by a network, and has been on public broadcasting.
It's some boomer from a flyover state just walking around europe and then he looks at a statue and goes "gee whiz thats neat"

This nigga looks like his favorite dish is tater tot casserole

>mfw I hate other countries and people BECAUSE I did a lot of traveling

Probably a boomer that went only to tourist destinations and safe parts of the countries. And only European countries at that. I'd like to see him do a tour of all African, South American, or middle eastern countries and still see if he holds the same opinion.

accurate, but thats the homie

Stops to take a breath in Jewish

Attached: E49ABA8B-A69B-4606-9AA8-1758CED927CE.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

He's incredibly comfy. You sound like a pleb.

>wypipo see a statue n be all "gee whiz thats neat"
>This nigga look like his favorite dish tater tot casserole

stupid nigger go home

It's comfy but you're not wrong. I've only been to Europe once and I saw boomers with Rick Steves books fucking everywhere. I even heard some couple discussing it in Salzburg and one of them said "Steve Rick would never lead us astray!"

That said if you're into art and culture and you have a boomer budget his guide books are actually breddy good.

If you're a poorfag or you're travelling to get pussy then it's not going to work out for you.

Attached: smuggie_religion.jpg (908x539, 76K)

Michigan
Wisconsin
Minnesota

Flyovers, will they ever learn

Attached: 1307410042438.jpg (328x317, 28K)

>minnesota is in canada

Fuck off travel jew we've got enough problems at home rather than traveling and going 'wow, how lucky I am that my home isn't on fire'

Settle down brandon

Why is it that we know when he says Americans here he means white Americans, but when it comes to diversity, every man women and dog that turns up over the border is an American. Is he saying Mexican immigrants with citizenship are ethnocentric and ugly?

Um sweetie I have been to 9 countries, I'm fearful BECAUSE I've traveled.

>Is he saying Mexican immigrants with citizenship are ethnocentric and ugly?
Tweet him and ask exactly wtf he meant by that.
mobile.twitter.com/RickSteves?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I unironically love Rick Steves. I am from the south and I just get a kick out of the sound of nasally Midwestern men.

I also like that Primal Grill/BBQu guy. He knows how to cook but sounds like a soft cuck.
>The South will Rise Again

Attached: barbecue_university.jpg (391x310, 31K)

>it's the big countries. It's the biggest countries that tend to be ethnocentric or ugly.
The same goers for anything. Guy has a big dick. Well oh shit, he's going to have more confidence than an average little dick bitchboi and treat little bitchbois like what they are. Stop bitching about your lot in life. You live in a flyover country so fucking deal with it.

Stephen Raichlen is much more tolerable than that hipster faggot Franklin.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Raichlen

Attached: primal_grill_with_steven_raichlen.jpg (333x250, 64K)

I was convinced racists were right after living in Sweden for one year.

I have a hard time believing all Europeans I know that volunteered in Africa didn't become at least race realists.

what are you trying to show me

My Aunty fucked this guy

Posting for those that are unfamiliar with whom you're referring to.