BUT LOOK, *THIS ONE* ISN'T SOMETHING YOU BLAME. YOU CAN REMOVE ALL YOUR RULES NOW

BUT LOOK, *THIS ONE* ISN'T SOMETHING YOU BLAME. YOU CAN REMOVE ALL YOUR RULES NOW.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 6.54.24 PM.png (653x554, 101K)

>Liberals in charge of interpreting statistics

we're not safe, cower and hide behind daddy law.

Attached: 1530219433907.png (634x153, 37K)

Does he think that America is more dangerous than Mexico or Syria because of this shooting?

kek
He knows he isn't white.
I applaud the effort

Five scumbag mainstream media hacks are dead. I feel safer already.

Looks Mexican to me

Attached: 1530236228365m.jpg (1024x719, 94K)

Trump is protecting us from external threats.

if only we didn't have to hear them whine about it for days

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that America was created for everyone, not just white people?

The amount of bigotry towards African Americans in this thread is worse here than anywhere else on reddit.

Hmm yes if it can happen let's greatly increase the risk of more of these happening. Also I heard my neighbor got hit while stopped at a red light so I'm not stopping at them any more because clearly they don't work.

The shooter is a taco bender.
They all have to go back.

Attached: 136A2A68-7E4C-4B67-9497-6C1C24A58EDA.jpg (600x608, 67K)

Ha - Checkmate racists.
Your move...

Attached: 1805_Drool.gif (512x384, 682K)

the shooter had a grudge with the newspaper for years. Why blow it up to a level its clearly not?

fucking kikes man.

Like Snopes? The Lib/Prog goto for facts and truth???

We're safer because there are five dead jews. These chosen people that want all Europeans dead, and want our cultures erased.

>America was created for everyone
It was created to get away from certain people.
Importing other people's shit isn't the same as importing other people.

He's right. We should have more Syrians, Iranians, Yemenis, Somalians, Libyans, and Mexicans in this country so they can get shot too.

>someone from america killed somebody so stopping criminals from Somalia to come into our country doesn't make us safer
wat

>Ramos
When will we say enough is enough? These guys are bad hombres.

And nothing of value was lost
Journalists made their bed

most of these people dont leave their rich upper class neighborhood where cops make 120k per year and private security is everywhere.

Hell I don't care, I'm just glad Bill Shine ex executive of Fox News is joining team Trump to BTFO of CNN.

he was a shitskin from a shitskin country

most stuff in Luxembourg is produced outside of Luxembourg, therefore Luxembourg was created for everyone. shit tier argument

Fine, then get out of America and go to one of those shit holes

Why the fuck is Iran on that list? Isn't Iran based and fights jews?

Attached: dgg.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>America was created for everyone, not just white people?
Read the first uniform rule of naturalization passed by congress in 1790, and then fuck off.

>wow look these particular people died of something that wasn't X
>I guess X is totally safe

That's why it's on the list...

The shooter is lucky I wasn't there or else I'd have used my karate skills to disarm him!!!!

He looks like s native American.

Alright lads, I'm leaving this place for good.

Yes, it's been good to speak to you lads for the past few years, but I increasingly feel it's not good for me.

This place informs my behaviour to too significant a degree, and has given me a crutch I can use to avoid frightening real life contact.

I'm going to lose weight, get some friends, and hopefully get a gf by this time next year.

You just lost a high quality poster because of this faggot:
Wish me luck, lads. Oh and especially fuck that faggot Australian.

Is your wife also Somalian?

They have to switch their narrative now that its shown he isn't white and he did it because of a personal beef. This morning they were frothing at the mouth. I keep remembering all the times during the election that paid protesters assaulted Trump supporters. The crying wolf media is at the stage where no one wants to listen to them, and they have only themselves to blame.

>all killed today were killed by a non-white
>this means that all whites are good

Alright im getting tired of the reddit/ twatter picture with the fucking retarded logic then we circle jerk each other about how it’s obviously fucking gay. Are these slide threads or what?

Attached: 43A9FD6B-D45C-4178-9781-60E858934334.jpg (505x960, 188K)

You've been spoiled by the increased happening activity in recent years. Sometimes you have to slow down and enjoy life.

Im pretty sure his Dad was actually Mexican

But Hispanics are always White when they commit crimes, so whatever

> Ramos
> not from Mexico

Attached: 1522796930608.jpg (625x626, 78K)

every fucking time

Attached: posnanski.png (580x210, 20K)

>How is banning a bunch of potential terrorists going to keep us safe

I guess youre right. Ive been all worked up this week. I should just kick back and shitpost bro.

Attached: D0DF8BA0-E623-4379-BE88-1DEA885197DB.jpg (360x480, 39K)

if trump wants to really win here is what he does, he uses immiment domain to start building "immigrant family housing" and puts this shit in the burbs right in tony posnanskis neighborhood, put one righ tin fucking george clooney's backyard , put them in maxine waters neighborhood, that'll stop this "OMG DA IMMIGRANTS" so quick, democrats are constantly shilling for shit that does not affect them because they live so far from it, put fucking ms-13 housing next to obama's house in DC

good thing that supreme court guy stepped down

Attached: 1516618703485.gif (500x281, 303K)

>be some degenerat kike
>decide sitting on a lap is creepy because you are incapable of whimsy
Checks out

:)))
all smiles

time to open borders and import 5 million muslim "women and children"

He literally is from the DC area.

Attached: JarrodRamosRace.png (602x453, 215K)

(((Posnanski)))

Look at his filthy cursed jew face

>My dog is American
>My coffee is American
>My IT is American
>My car is American
>My food is American
>My TV is Japanese
>I'm not a faggot who buys diamonds
>I don't eat candy like a fat faggot
>My wine is American

Sounds like I'm more American than u.

(((ski)))

Killing journalists is not a negative.

Best despiction ever

"white persons of good character"

>niggers shoot each other with chinese AKs
>therefore Africa belongs to China

>not a faggot
>drinks wine

Attached: 1525273676966.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

If it wasn't for inner cities, this country would be on par with Denmark in terms of safety. That's including niggers and mexicans that don't live in cities.

way to appropriate certain goods with certain cultures you racist prick

No, but the wife's kids are

LITERALLY a Mexican.

based

Damn this tweet totally changed my whole perspective give me more Somalis and MS13 please.

He's a Puerto Rican. His dad is probably a Zambo (half native/half black). That means that he's 50% white, 25% native, and 25% black. Most mexicans are 50% native and 50% white.

So moar rules?

The Annapolis shooter is a product of miscegenation, with the mental illness that commonly results in, and he's in the USA because of past lax immigration policy toward nonwhites.

Fuck he lived down the street from me when I still lived there.
Fuck I remember someone named Ramos.

>ban niggers

Attached: Capture.png (1134x334, 44K)

Ohhhh noooo, not a high quality poster. Surely my life will be lessened because I'll never read the shit posting equivalent of War and Peace.

His last name is Ramos, he is a nacho nigger

if anything its proving the ban is working.

He's a banana nigger. A dirty Puerto Rican.

>50% and 50%
you're delusional

With this logic the moment one does happen you make Trump right and validate the travel ban.

Also, if they make us "agree" to give up guns for a gun attack, we can deport muslims the next terror attack

Attached: 1ej8dt.jpg (750x500, 57K)

>further the agenda of your jew masters by obfuscating, spreading lies and disinfomation, creating turmoil where there needn’t be, dividing and intentionally undermining the stability of the entire country with every breath that you take as a staple of your job
>watch other journalists get shot for doing the same thing
>honor their memory by deflecting accountability, obfuscating the core issue by connecting their deaths to a completely unrelated topic, using their murders as a means to further the agenda of your jew masters by obfuscating, spreading lies...etc, etc.

Attached: C53AA7A9-526F-4359-BC7B-F0BB18A0B982.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Here's a map.

Attached: AUHehhS.png (1480x1401, 765K)

Fucking this. Diversity is a success in the west and multiculturalism spices up our nations, and our food. People of all races appear to be friends with eachother these days. It's just cool having different types of women to choose from too.

also can you post a pic of ur dog?

>The shooter wasn't from countries that we're keeping people out of

Yeah no shit.

The screens on my windows keep the mosquitoes out of my house... does that mean I can just tear them down because there might be spider in my basement?

5 less presstitutes. That's how we are safer.

alright leaf that was decent, banter don't get full of yourself.

Attached: 1514744752663.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

non non he was from
pueerto r-r-r-r-r-r--r-rrrrrico!

>all that asian juices
>pyramids n sheit
my almonds are really activating here

thats the guy whos wife deleted all his memes right?

You probably made your first post here yesterday and were paid to do so.

nill all the kiggers

>was not from mexico

What now?

>that guy pee'd in the pool, tell me why we shouldn't dump raw sewage in it?

to be fair the travel ban is the only thing Trump has done I don't agree with. pure us vs. them populism unless Saudi Arabia and Qatar are included
also, most acts of terrorism, in Europe at least, are made by people born in Europe

My grandfather smoked cigarettes his whole life and never got sick. Tell me again how smoking is harmful to health?

Attached: 1513898744548.jpg (355x400, 31K)

>POOLE'S CLOSED
Still have the grudge against Strayans I see. How many years has it been? Luggage lad pls go.

Literally none of any of the recent mass shooters have been from any of those countries.

Attached: IMG_1713.jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

>we
I'm not a journalist that defamed him and refused to retract.

Wasn't he a mexican?

I'm shocked you would purchase a Japanese-made television, considering the fact they won't let hordes of sub-par shitskins come flooding into their country.

Attached: 1530144871194.png (485x532, 302K)

It’s a shame she didn’t keep her word.