Can you stand for nothing and say what is acceptable?

I love Jim's content but I've been listening him in a few streams and when the topic of trannies came up (lets stay on subject with this please) he said something along the lines of, "where do you draw the line" as referring to the process of sex reassignment surgery.
Are you allowed to claim that you stand for nothing and then go on to say stuff like, "I think most people would think that this shit is crazy"
Isn't that an obvious appeal to get try to make it seem like your side of the issue is the majority? How is this not saying, "I believe in this and the majority of people do too so we should feel this way about it and/or take action about people's right to do this to themselves"?
I'm just looking for someone to explain this to me because I'm not the best at fallacies or Jim's "I'm just here to have fun" attitude, but that seems to really contrast against him having such staunch opinions and trying to appeal to the majority in the way that I detailed here, thoughts?

Attached: mmmmmmmmmm.jpg (900x900, 102K)

You're right that Jim is super hypocritical (e.g. he pretends that he doesn't care about things yet will get super worked up over them, and will also hold his opinions based on emotion rather than facts), but he makes sense when you just think of him as an eternal contrarian constantly fooling himself. He is afraid of being critiqued so he must always remain the critic, the "last cool kid" as he puts it himself. When people try to shit on him, he suddenly doesn't care about anything and then starts laughing at anything his attacker cares about. He will make comments like "I don't care about anything, I just want to laugh at retards", hiding his phobia of being criticized. The only thing he is good for is making entertaining videos, which is why its so pathetic when he tries to make content that is meaningful and informative in any way (such as his common outro monologues where he larps as a historian drawing insightful conclusions about the aforementioned events). He loves to laugh at dumpster fires but his whole life is a dumpster fire.

I'm still a fan of his videos, though.

Stop deifying Jim. Dude isn’t some icon of consistency and he obviously has biases.
That being said, who gives a shit about trannies? They’re a fucking meme to begin with, and same with the people who normalize them.
Sorry, wanting to cut your dick off and replace it with a wound/manhole will never fucking be normal.

I disagree with you, Jim isn't fooling himself, he just thinks the internet doesn't amount to any significant real life change, so people who pretend they can change the world through the internet are retarded and probably virtue signaling, when Jim does stand for something, is to point and laugh at people on the internet. Although you can't save the real world, you can bully someone online until they leave.

This, he's just an edgelord that makes funny internet videos. That's it.

He only jokes about being the last cool kid on the internet because Sargoy thought Jim was trying to be that iirc

>he just thinks the internet doesn't amount to any significant real life change
that's fucking stupid though

If you're interpreting what an oldfag troll says through the lens of "consistent intellectual debate" or "fallacies" and trying to describe his positions on trannies in an autistic manner just goes to show you don't understand internet culture.

Is Jim a 30 year old boomer?

So.... we /b/ now?

Jim hasn't done anything useful since introducing the world to Terry Davis. He's a middle aged libertarian with reddit tier hot takes. Fuck him.

He’s disabled and rarely leaves the house.

>muh jim
>he's my buddy that's why i call him jim

Metokur is an enemy to truth and goodness. He will destroy everything he lays his hands on. Don't support him.

>implying this fruitcake could even survive a tractor ride

Attached: 1500477206915.png (1876x1200, 80K)

Most people he mocks for trying to make so called "movements" on the internet to change something IRL, are movements which achieved no real change and just ended up gathering support "for the cause" so they could take money from it. Tell me one example where that is not the case.

He's probably approaching his 40's, since he never really denied that he was born in 1981 based off of his previous username Jim81Jim, he always responds with "so what if I were" and then laughs it off.

>He will make comments like "I don't care about anything, I just want to laugh at retards", hiding his phobia of being criticized
Sure thing
I come to internet to call people like you retarded nigger faggots.

What's your motivation in politics? What drives you towards an idea?

Yes, unironically. That being said, there’s a demographic that appeals to, and they’re on this board.

Attached: 9E5C8F00-14BA-4E8E-9B26-1F2F48A0F423.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

more like his 60s+ - word is that he's an ancient necroboomer that bought an asian lady-servant when he did a stint in korea.

I want whites to come together and unite against our common enemies.

Metokur takes what people say and twists it into a perversion for the sake of having a laugh. Consider HIS motivation. His pride, his character, his income depends on drama and turning people into living jokes that the internet hate machine can ridicule.
He's a force of destruction and his presence disincentivizes participation from people who would otherwise help us.... because they don't want to be turned into a joke.

What kind of 60 year old would give a shit about ethics in video game journalism?

>I want whites to come together and unite against our common enemies.
I don't know if you're aware of the trend, but you're right in line with it. Jow Forums has always been contrarian, it tends to take the opinion that is least acceptable on other platforms, in that way, it doesn't believe in nothing beyond offending others. At first they were the most liberal website, trying to gross out christian conservative types with scat, homosexuality and other degenerate behavior, now, to accept those things is the norm, so it evolved into what you defend now, if your idea gains prominence and wide acceptance, it will lose it's edge and everyone on this website will see you as a conformist and will get bored by you. Even though you may actually believe what you're saying, you're part of a machine of discord, like it or not.

The machinations you speak of can be used and abused like anything else.

The problem of white genocide isn't going anywhere.
The only way it becomes widely accepted is if there is an absolutely massive political shift. Wide public acceptance is exactly what I want.

The machine you're talking about is a spook. That model is an approximation you use to grasp a world you can't understand.
Your simplifications don't invalidate anything I'm saying.

I didn't try to invalidate what you said, and no problem will go away any time soon, but political ideas shift, that is inevitable.

>Wide public acceptance is exactly what I want.
It's what everyone wants, but if that is achieved, you'll get bored, if this website appeals to you, and you're not an identitarian just because it's a good cause, but also because you're lured into controversial ideas.

wat

He was crippled in the war, so all he can do is play video games. he's wheelchair bound and reliant on his comfort woman to care for him.

Seriously, if you think im joking check out how defensive he gets about wheelchairs. It's one of his only weaknesses.

Some people think he's govt associated, based on him mainstreaming that temple os guy for being outspoken about cia harrassment. Coincidentally, he also mocks Francis E Dec for the same thing.

For certain, Jim is a 60+ year old glow in the dark necroboomer, bought any paid for with dark govt payola.

Jim is the last big "YouTuber" (yech) who realizes that within the context of real life, what he does is retarded.

I'm ok with being bored after I achieve all my goals.

What does that have to do with metokur?

>oh no e-daddy said something that causes me internal anguish!
He obviously has a political viewpoint if you just read between the lines when he attacks people and the fact he was a main figure in gg. Jesus anyone who thinks he is a real life 'joker' character of pure chaos is a dumb faggot kid.
Stop idolizing this fag, he fucked up big time by not taking down Sargon when he had the chance.

Attached: chadamos.png (3082x1322, 459K)

Let me just speak for myself, because I won't presume to speak to your path, but when I started out, I was a communist, and offended my family with that, then I became a libertarian and offended them further, today I'm much more close to calling libertarian autists, and defend identitarianism, although IRL I would never be open about it.

Then I noticed I was just always looking for "what's the most offensive opinion I can have and still have arguments to defend it". Ultimately, what I defend won't change anything, and even if I was the most influential person in the last two thousand years, in one million years no one will know who I am or what I did, so in truth, I'm a nihilist, but because I like to offend people, and nihilism is acceptable, I defend whatever is most offensive and am not attached to anything even though I too can defend white identity.

I think most people in this board are like me, maybe some haven't been introspective enough to realize what they're doing.

>he fucked up big time by not taking down Sargon when he had the chance.
That's cuz Sargon has his dox, right down to the company that manufactures his wheelchair. And not his fake govt assigned identity either - his real dox.

kek. That's pretty fucking funny actually, Sargon is a absolute shitstain with a God complex but picturing the Soifather waving Jims doxx in front of him and jim sweating and crying in his wheelchair is pretty hillarious.Would make a good pepe/wojak meme.

Link to stream?

i did not read what you wrote but i think you are asking our opinion on jimbo.
He is an e-celeb money whore. a funny one

Proof?

Since we are both here on Jow Forums, the thing we obviously have in common is that we both are open to considering and investigating new ideas. And, truth be told, I have in the past taken pleasure in watching people's reaction when I reframe world events according to a worldview that opposes theirs. Being edgy as a joke can be fun; I partake in and agree with that.
But it's wrong to say that my personal politics is DRIVEN BY edginess. In fact, I've never hardly spoken a word about any of my "edgy" political beliefs to anyone I know because actually I don't want to hurt people with my ideas. I am seeking a good outcome. And although I don't know how to get there, I do know that making everything into a joke, embracing nihilism is absolutely not the way to get there.

It's so pathetic when people look at youtubers like friends. The "jim" crowd is almost as bad as the RLM fags over on /tv/.

>rips on superchat donations
>later makes thousands on superchat donations and spends an hour after each stream reading the things
hes become just like every other shithead eceleb.