The based Italians are crashing the EU with no survivors

The based Italians are crashing the EU with no survivors.

They are vetoing EVERYTHING! express.co.uk/news/world/980567/eu-summit-italy-immigration-migrant-crisis-giuseppe-conte-ultimatum

Attached: photo_2018-04-06_21-05-23.jpg (560x848, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/live-migration-eurozone-test-eu-unity-at-fateful-june-summit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

italians are honorary whites now

those tits r fake

Until Italy makes headway on reaching its goals, it has vowed to resist policies sought by Berlin that would involve sending migrants back to Italy who had illegally settled in northern EU countries.

Ms Merkel, who said on Thursday that the migration issue could “decide the EU’s fate”, also has to contend with a dispute that could bring down her government, stoked by calls from her Bavarian coalition partners for border controls against asylum seekers.

The chancellor has refused to cede to the Christian Social Union’s demands to give German border police the power to turn away refugees who had already applied for asylum in other EU countries.

Instead she is aiming to strike up to 10 bilateral deals with other European countries that would make it easier to send back asylum seekers who had registered elsewhere.

"Italy set the stage for further drama over dinner as it prepared to propose ending a ban on new European Bank for Reconstruction and Development lending to Russia, in a sign of the new government in Rome’s wish for closer ties with Moscow. That idea is likely to face opposition from some other EU member states who favour a tough line on Russia, in response to the poisoning in the UK of Sergei Skripal, a double agent, and his daughter Yulia. "

>in response to the poisoning in the UK of Sergei Skripal, a double agent,
jesus they are STILL using this shit as an excuse?

I wish Italy was our southern border instead of Mexico. We would have a blast making fun of Canada and fortifying their southern border. No need for a wall to keep them out either; why would we?

Attached: c4ba58c8-2b1a-4786-8c9f-47e5ef0995c4.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

Because italy is the Mexico of Europe?

>Muttistantonio Rodriguez claiming Italians aren't white

"Live" coverage of the summit: euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/live-migration-eurozone-test-eu-unity-at-fateful-june-summit/

In that all the refugees travel though their country? Yes. But no in the sense that Italy has made contributions to the world in art, architecture, literature, automotives, Science, philosophy, language, fashion, and etc.. where as Mexico gives us what? Italy is a very accomplished country.

Attached: 14-bernini-rape-of-prosperina.jpg (750x598, 88K)

stats, mein crackers
read stats

Attached: 1527127864977.jpg (1807x823, 225K)

>The based Italians are crashing the EU with no survivors.

beautiful.

What are the Italian demands? An Australian solution with camps in Africa? Pls help Enzo.

>declared the current EU immigration laws must be changed because “Italian coasts are European coasts”
based spaghetti people

Attached: 1516311099952.jpg (680x1024, 492K)

Up until the 19th century Italians and Greeks were Nordic. Rome, Anxient Athens, the renaissance, etc. were founded by Nordics. Unfortunately they started race mixing with Arabs and Africans in the early 20th century which is why their countries have since descended into irrelevancy.

B A S E D

Attached: theholytrinity.jpg (368x560, 47K)

We already got honorary white status for helping hitler fuck off

Attached: why-not-both.jpg (265x310, 24K)

DUCE DUCE

Yeah it's my understanding that they asked these countries to do the screening and pretty much got total silence from them.

Attached: download_20180628_214649.png (1080x486, 188K)

Attached: 954692EC-2755-4556-B28B-240F01615AFE.jpg (2560x1536, 345K)

Italy will be going strong long after the anglosphere has become the afrosphere

Kek

Source

Why the fuck do we send any of those cunts ANY money?

Next time a drought threatens to wipe out half their population we should just tell them to fuck off and drink camel piss.

his ass

fucking nordick meme

>Rome, Anxient Athens, the renaissance, etc. were founded by Nordics.
Yeah, I don't know about that... Doesn't sound accurate to me.

Attached: A1FKgrQFdnL.jpg (2215x2560, 1.79M)

see
Mediterraneans are unironically the real master race.

Attached: 33742539_1814226238634684_2676870248774238208_n.jpg (750x458, 28K)

what a nigger.
Look here you dunce.
Stop drinking kike propaganda.

Attached: 1517784580157.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

This is how I like my Brits: rowdy and full of fight! I hope you are inspiring the rest of your bothers there. Can we bring back colonization of the third world now?

Pic is from Cool na Asobi is anyone is wondering

>Can we bring back colonization of the third world now?
Why so you can have another round of reparations in 30-100 years and feelbad gorrillions of the trogs flooding back into your country as recompense?
No, we need gene bombs and virulent diseases that wipe out these r-selected peoples down to 19th century numbers. Then the world will have something resembling equilibrium like the kike social engineers envision (but with whites decimated despite being capable of stable numbers).

Attached: 33077326.jpg (480x330, 128K)

Jow Forumsing "remove kebab" variant

>No, we need gene bombs and virulent diseases that wipe out these r-selected peoples down to 19th century numbers.
I've spent a lot of time thinking about this one actually. And I world be for it if I want scared the virus or what not would jump to whites due to all the race mixing (as a bridge) at the very least. I'm just thinking about continent until there is a solution. Just brain storming.

>now

Not aware of it, user.

Its the original.

all of the people in that picture are evil. delete that photo and dont post it again

WE

thanks, i came to ask about this

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wew lads.